AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-02-21, 06:25   Link #861
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I mean where are you right now sorry for that. It should still be pretty long.. not to mention that the dungeons in this game are easy to get lost too sometimes

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 06:35   Link #862
EmagEvil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I mean where are you right now sorry for that. It should still be pretty long.. not to mention that the dungeons in this game are easy to get lost too sometimes
I see sorry didn't get AT meaning at all... I'm right in the coliseum for the 1st time, just free the hostage...
EmagEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 04:07   Link #863
EmagEvil

*1 week later*

... Cleared the big planet arc(forgot the name), back to Euphenia to kick Lambda's butts! But before leaving i noticed some roads with chest inacessive on this world's outside, hope that i can go back for those later...

... BTW a fandom question(maybe?), i saw players motionned the couple Hubert x Pascal, is it really official(i saw some hints until now in the game but no spoilers please)? If so, it's somewhat a little disturbing because of their ages's difference(17 x 22), but without taking account of this detail, they're forming a nice couple!
Old 2013-03-01, 04:26   Link #864
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
No it is not "official" by any means, but that is to say or NOT to say that they are/aren't a couple. It has been mentioned only because they have been revealed to be a cameo battle in the up-and-coming Tales of Hearts R for the Vita.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 04:32   Link #865
EmagEvil

Oh i see, it's only a fandom wish then... Thanks for the explanation man!

And after the battle in the cocoon, it's the Future Arc next? Just curious without spoilers please.
Old 2013-03-01, 07:41   Link #866
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmagEvil View Post
And after the battle in the cocoon, it's the Future Arc next? Just curious without spoilers please.
Nope! You've got a leetle more than that left in the main story.
Old 2013-03-04, 11:32   Link #867
EmagEvil

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
Nope! You've got a leetle more than that left in the main story.
Yeah i saw it after i cleared it yesterday, now 79 hours on the count, lv62 for my crew, and i unlocked the Evil mode, played on it in the underground below the cocoon, i was massacred... I low on the Hard mode, its still too hard... Now i'm on the Moderate and at last i survived...
Old 2013-03-07, 14:43   Link #868
Zakoo

Going hard/evil on first game is quite a challenge, what's your team?
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-07, 14:51   Link #869
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
No it is not "official" by any means, but that is to say or NOT to say that they are/aren't a couple. It has been mentioned only because they have been revealed to be a cameo battle in the up-and-coming Tales of Hearts R for the Vita.
Huh? There's a lot more than that. The reason why people ship those two together is because of the Future arc ending.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-07, 18:47   Link #870
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Huh? There's a lot more than that. The reason why people ship those two together is because of the Future arc ending.
I said it that way so that he would find out himself rather than looking toward waiting for an event =02

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-11, 05:57   Link #871
EmagEvil

Okay, 100 hours of playing, in the Future arc, fought against Little Queens, now on the way to shut down the core... And now i discovered the relation between Hubert X Pascal! LOL at the Aroma scene! Ewww said Marik! No worries guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Going hard/evil on first game is quite a challenge, what's your team?
I don't remember well, but it had Asbel, Hubert, Marik and maybe Sophie or Cheria, but the problem is the foe hit Asbel 2 times and he's dead already... Im' using Life Bottles every 10 secondes! That's why i'm playing on Moderate now...
Old 2013-03-11, 06:25   Link #872
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
m' using Life Bottles every 10 secondes! That's why i'm playing on Moderate now...
It's what makes tales so fun isn't it?

You should try Cheria sometimes.. she's a pretty good attacker.

Old 2013-03-11, 06:27   Link #873
EmagEvil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
It's what makes tales so fun isn't it?

You should try Cheria sometimes.. she's a pretty good attacker.
I tried, but she didn't hit hard enough... She's more useful to heal the party...

... And i think Marik is more powerful than Pascal, his spells are devastating!
Old 2013-03-11, 06:31   Link #874
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
I tried, but she didn't hit hard enough... She's more useful to heal the party...

... And i think Marik is more powerful than Pascal, his spells are devastating!
Wut.

Pascal hits like an oncoming train; she just has to be in the enemy's face to hit anyone, which tends to be bad for survival.

And Cheria is awesome at all the things. Don't blaspheme.
Old 2013-03-11, 06:34   Link #875
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
There's a couple of her skills that gives good hit, but don't worry about it for now I think playing the way you like for the first time is better to enjoy this game fully. Then after that you can look up some videos about her to see how she works

Quote:
... And i think Marik is more powerful than Pascal, his spells are devastating
and MANLY.

That's the important part.

Old 2013-03-11, 06:38   Link #876
EmagEvil

Quote:
Wut.

Pascal hits like an oncoming train; she just has to be in the enemy's face to hit anyone, which tends to be bad for survival.
Marik too hit like a train, like his spell who compress the foe, and he didn't need to be on the enemy's face... Because when i used Pascal instead of Marik, she run into the foes and be comboted... And i survived on some Hard Mode battles thanks to him, not to her...

Quote:
And Cheria is awesome at all the things. Don't blaspheme.
If you mean a character in story, she's kinda cute, but like a fighter she can't hit hard, not blaspheme it's true...

EDIT : I see yeah she had some usefull attack spells, thx for the infos Von Himmel!
Old 2013-03-11, 06:54   Link #877
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Marik too hit like a train, like his spell who compress the foe, and he didn't need to be on the enemy's face... Because when i used Pascal instead of Marik, she run into the foes and be comboted... And i survived on some Hard Mode battles thanks to him, not to her...
You're on Semi-Auto! Pascal can only really work her magic on Manual. On Semi-Auto, she'll keep trying to make sure her A-Artes actually hit something, when that's not really what they're for -- particularly the first hit in her combo.

If you're not controlling her... well... the Ally AI isn't really super.

Pascal's spells, IIRC, are stronger stat-wise than Malik's. But this is Tales; it's more about using them properly than straight up power. I found Malik annoying to control directly, and since I like to switch among my party members, that eliminated him in my own party most of the time. Except when I am grinding his titles.

Quote:
If you mean a character in story, she's kinda cute, but like a fighter she can't hit hard, not blaspheme it's true...

EDIT : I see yeah she had some usefull attack spells, thx for the infos Von Himmel!
Oh no, no, no. There's a reason that there are tons of videos of Cheria soloing the game on Chaos. Plus, when you're having trouble, she keeps the others running around and doing damage.

However, I agree with Von Himmel in that you should play the game in the way that you have fun; that's the only 'right' way to play after all.
Old 2013-03-11, 07:04   Link #878
EmagEvil

Quote:
You're on Semi-Auto! Pascal can only really work her magic on Manual. On Semi-Auto, she'll keep trying to make sure her A-Artes actually hit something, when that's not really what they're for -- particularly the first hit in her combo.

If you're not controlling her... well... the Ally AI isn't really super.

Pascal's spells, IIRC, are stronger stat-wise than Malik's. But this is Tales; it's more about using them properly than straight up power. I found Malik annoying to control directly, and since I like to switch among my party members, that eliminated him in my own party most of the time. Except when I am grinding his titles.
I didn't play the mages yet, they're always controled by AI, that's why i think Marik is more usefull...

Quote:
Oh no, no, no. There's a reason that there are tons of videos of Cheria soloing the game on Chaos. Plus, when you're having trouble, she keeps the others running around and doing damage.

However, I agree with Von Himmel in that you should play the game in the way that you have fun; that's the only 'right' way to play after all.
Didn't saw any of those videos because they might spoil, but if you say so she might be great, but i'm still too green to play that way...
Old 2013-03-11, 07:14   Link #879
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
I didn't play the mages yet, they're always controled by AI, that's why i think Marik is more usefull...
Ah. Who do you like to control directly?

Quote:
Didn't saw any of those videos because they might spoil, but if you say so she might be great, but i'm still too green to play that way...
Aw. That's alright.

I think I take this game's combat so seriously because it's my favorite Tales combat system by quite the distance. Don't mind my ravings too much.
Old 2013-03-18, 04:16   Link #880
EmagEvil

Sorry i didn't played the game since more a week(played so much that i began sick with it...), so i took a break to play Dead Space 3 instead... But i will be back soon to resume it!

And Spawnofthejudge? I didn't control it since i'm not too used to control the other members since Tales Of Abyss, its been a while...

Tags
game, games, rpg