AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-05-12, 23:42   Link #26201
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
While still hiding behind the cardboard boxes, Kamijou put on the black bulletproof and stabproof armor.
Is this Touma's new thing now?

NT 5: Dressed as a fireman
NT 6: Got clothes out of the garbage
and now this..
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2013-05-12, 23:42   Link #26202
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Kamichi.exe must smoking some ......Salmon just troll the reader [ us ]
Old 2013-05-12, 23:43   Link #26203
whitecloud

Misaki must have been involved with touma in the past, childhood friend? Or at least like misaka..have been helped and troubled touma to the point of making him angry in the past to making her believe him like that
Old 2013-05-12, 23:45   Link #26204
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
The girl with the power of straight up manipulating others is blindly trusting Touma. What the hell happened between these two...?
Yep. Kamachi is definitely trying to start a Misaki x Touma crowd. I'm gonna keep with the childhood friend theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
K-Kamachi ... what did you smoke!!?
The bigger question is whether he is willing to distribute the stuff.
Old 2013-05-12, 23:46   Link #26205
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
Is this Touma's new thing now?

NT 5: Dressed as a fireman
NT 6: Got clothes out of the garbage
and now this..
Kamijou has (finally) leveled up!
Kamijou has acquired the "disguise" ability!

He sure has learned to improvise, hasn't he?
Old 2013-05-12, 23:47   Link #26206
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
“I have a water control power that has been confirmed effective as a means of emergency birth control.”

“Geh!?”

“This intruder is a member of a natural talent cult that focuses on genetics. I hope I do not need to explain why a beast like that would have snuck into this girls-only area. Hurry! If you do not want to need my ability, you have to go hide now! Email your friends, too! Make sure everyone knows! Do not come out of hiding until we send an email explaining the situation. Do you understand!
Is she the devil....
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2013-05-12, 23:51   Link #26207
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
Yep. Kamachi is definitely trying to start a Misaki x Touma crowd. I'm gonna keep with the childhood friend theory.
That sounds so farfetched... but, I'm starting to believe... or rather, I want to believe.

Quote:
The bigger question is whether he is willing to distribute the stuff.
Sounds more like he stopped smoking and decided to give Touma someone milldy reliable to help him.
Old 2013-05-12, 23:52   Link #26208
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
Quote:
“I have a water control power that has been confirmed effective as a means of emergency birth control.”

“Geh!?”

“This intruder is a member of a natural talent cult that focuses on genetics. I hope I do not need to explain why a beast like that would have snuck into this girls-only area. Hurry! If you do not want to need my ability, you have to go hide now! Email your friends, too! Make sure everyone knows! Do not come out of hiding until we send an email explaining the situation. Do you understand!
Is she the devil....
I will be perfectly honest here. I have not sure what she meant here. I'm assuming it's some sort of rapist going after ESPers and then forcing them to give birth to kids but I'm not sure. Just piecing together from birth control and girls-only area here. Can someone please clarify? Sorry for the stupid question.

Quote:
Sounds more like he stopped smoking and decided to give Touma someone milldy reliable to help him.
She seems pretty reliable so far even if she is still a tease.
Old 2013-05-13, 00:01   Link #26209
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
I will be perfectly honest here. I have not sure what she meant here. I'm assuming it's some sort of rapist going after ESPers and then forcing them to give birth to kids but I'm not sure. Just piecing together from birth control and girls-only area here.
I mean no disrespect, but anyone who reads NSFW doujins should instantly know what she meant there. Misaki is quite the dirty girl, though it's by no means a minus point.

Quote:
True, and I hope that doesn't change, she's like Lessar in that way. And "mildly" is still much better than most of the help Touma gets when the world isn't literally falling apart around him.

Oh crap, I just had an idea: Misaki being too embarassed to show Touma her actual body that way. I hope some decent circle in Japan thinks of the same.
Old 2013-05-13, 00:03   Link #26210
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
I will be perfectly honest here. I have not sure what she meant here. I'm assuming it's some sort of rapist going after ESPers and then forcing them to give birth to kids but I'm not sure. Just piecing together from birth control and girls-only area here. Can someone please clarify? Sorry for the stupid question.

If KAMIjou is involved it will labeled as Immaculate conception
Old 2013-05-13, 00:07   Link #26211
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

For all this crack, why is it that Japan isn't known for weed

Here's a question though, do you think Kamachi is just making stuff up, or did he do some research on High class oujosama for this book

P.S - I want to see the wild animal hunting group again
Old 2013-05-13, 00:10   Link #26212
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
I mean no disrespect, but anyone who reads NSFW doujins should instantly know what she meant there. Misaki is quite the dirty girl, though it's by no means a minus point.
Well excuse me for only keeping to the non-H donjins.
I was just asking for clarification is all.
Now I feel like I'm even more sheltered than those ojou-samas in the School Garden.

Quote:
True, and I hope that doesn't change, she's like Lessar in that way. And "mildly" is still much better than most of the help Touma gets when the world isn't literally falling apart around him.

Oh crap, I just had an idea: Misaki being too embarassed to show Touma her actual body that way. I hope some decent circle in Japan thinks of the same.
That is true...well, he got help from Thor for the last two volumes. He was pretty much given assistance from everyone who came with him in Hawaii and now it's Misaki giving assistance (for now). Yep. Touma seems to have been getting good help ever since New Testament.
Old 2013-05-13, 00:11   Link #26213
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
For all this crack, why is it that Japan isn't known for weed

Here's a question though, do you think Kamachi is just making stuff up, or did he do some research on High class oujosama for this book

P.S - I want to see the wild animal hunting group again
Japan has much stronger stuff than mere weed

Um, no, this all sounds like classic anime girls only school to me, only with a bit more detail on the whole sheltered angle of it.
Old 2013-05-13, 00:16   Link #26214
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

^ It called DOUJINS [ lot freaky/disgusting types I stay away form i think there noh h ones but those are rare.... i think ..... But for romantic ones ...... guilty pleasure ]
Old 2013-05-13, 00:22   Link #26215
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Well excuse me for only keeping to the non-H donjins.
I was just asking for clarification is all.
Now I feel like I'm even more sheltered than those ojou-samas in the School Garden.
As I said, I meant no disrespect with that, just wasn't sure if you actually stick with non-H or not. Nothing wrong with that, hell, most of my favorite doujins are SFW, and Index has really good examples of SFW material.

And believe me, some things are better to stay sheltered from.

Quote:
That is true...well, he got help from Thor for the last two volumes. He was pretty much given assistance from everyone who came with him in Hawaii and now it's Misaki giving assistance (for now). Yep. Touma seems to have been getting good help ever since New Testament.
True, though they usually don't seem to be so good in the nice interactions department as Misaki right now, with the exception of Thor and kind of Slave. Oh, and can't forget Cendrillon.

Mikoto, you need to step up your game.
Old 2013-05-13, 00:35   Link #26216
Birdway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Makes me really curious about how Railgun's daihansensai arc would end...

....its about time we get an 'A-tan' to our 'Hinagiku' and challenge every one's loyalty
Hinagiku is more dere than tsun, soo... no.

Quote:
Kamijou has (finally) leveled up!
Kamijou has acquired the "disguise" ability!

He sure has learned to improvise, hasn't he?
Now he is like Solid Snake Box Edition!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
^ It called DOUJINS [ lot freaky/disgusting types I stay away form i think there noh h ones but those are rare.... i think ..... But for romantic ones ...... guilty pleasure ]
... liar .
Old 2013-05-13, 00:37   Link #26217
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
As I said, I meant no disrespect with that, just wasn't sure if you actually stick with non-H or not. Nothing wrong with that, hell, most of my favorite doujins are SFW, and Index has really good examples of SFW material.

And believe me, some things are better to stay sheltered from.
Don't worry. I didn't take any offense. I just released my inner child is all.

Quote:
True, though they usually don't seem to be so good in the nice interactions department as Misaki right now, with the exception of Thor and kind of Slave. Oh, and can't forget Cendrillon.

Mikoto, you need to step up your game.
Right, I actually forgot about Cendrillon. Mikoto DOES need to step her game and she just failed miserably this chapter.

On another note, did anyone else notice on the color illustration with Kinuhata and Hamazura that there is a "Miracle of Endymion" flier underneath the clipboard and another flier with a Dengeki Bunko label on it underneath? Can anyone identify the second flier?
Old 2013-05-13, 00:43   Link #26218
Sumeragi
Banned

*Evil smile*

計画通り.
Old 2013-05-13, 00:48   Link #26219
Noctis Lucis Caelum
Sleeping Prince

This whole volumes gives off the feeling as if Touma was working with the Neccessarius again like in the previous times. Though I'm hoping to see Neccessarius has some involvement in the near future.

"The silent voice within one’s heart whispers the most profound wisdom.”
Old 2013-05-13, 00:48   Link #26220
Birdway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
*Evil smile*

計画通り.
Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Lucis Caelum View Post
This whole volumes gives off the feeling as if Touma was working with the Neccessarius again like in the previous times. Though I'm hoping to see Neccessarius has some involvement in the near future.
I wonder how many volumes will take until the plot moves to England.... Kamachi, you promised it!!!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen