AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Old 2013-05-30, 21:05   Link #2961
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Spoiler for New ranger:

Eye patch is merciless. Is eye patch the new mask in valvrave?
Probably so, he has the color scheme and attitude to be a Char clone, and since L-11 and A-3 don't quite fit, I'll say Cain is likely the Char clone of this sunrise mecha series.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 23:36   Link #2962
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Probably so, he has the color scheme and attitude to be a Char clone, and since L-11 and A-3 don't quite fit, I'll say Cain is likely the Char clone of this sunrise mecha series.
Hmm, I prefer him as a Paptimus clone than a Char clone.
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 23:54   Link #2963
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Spoiler for OS:

Is it me or does the doctor guy not feel like a good guy .
Old 2013-05-31, 00:08   Link #2964
LostSome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Is it me or does the doctor guy not feel like a good guy .
I thought he was really nice this episode helping with cleaning the blood and his talk with Kyuma.
I think maybe he knows Cain, but a bad guy, I don`t think so...
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 00:13   Link #2965
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

So

Spoiler:
Old 2013-05-31, 00:17   Link #2966
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
So

Spoiler:
Spoiler for Valvrave Six:
Old 2013-05-31, 00:21   Link #2967
~BC~

To be perfectly honest, I think they've given Shoko or Satomi more reason to consider piloting a Valvrave than Akira at this point. Though I suspect they may have something darker in mind for those two. I really hope I'm wrong though since I'm rather fond of both.
~BC~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 00:25   Link #2968
Destined_Fate

Something darker... Well the world is changing very quickly for Shoko, who must face the reality that L-Elf is right, and Satomi who is being outshined by Shoko, unintentionally, at every point.

I can see a conflict later on where Satomi may try to get rid of Shoko or offer her as a trade to the Dorssians.

If Shoko doesn't became a pilot she may be put to "sleep" later or the such and Saki may have made a promise to rescue her and everyone else as their friendship had grown a great deal.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 00:40   Link #2969
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Let's say Satomi(brother) dies, and Shoko(first friend?) gets captured is all it takes for Akira to finally crawl her skinny ass out of her "room" and jump into Purple Valvrave.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 00:46   Link #2970
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

This episode definitely showed Satomi's insecurities about people listening to Shoko over him, as well as the fact that the pressure of being the leader to everyone else on the module is getting to him. Not to mention his sister (who pretty much wants nothing to do with him) would rather be around Shoko than him. A breakdown may be on the horizon for the poor guy.

Spoiler:
Old 2013-05-31, 01:13   Link #2971
Destined_Fate

Or they'll kill Takahi to totally push him over the edge.
Old 2013-05-31, 01:18   Link #2972
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

That would definitely put him over the edge. Now what happens after that is the interesting part. I hope they just don't drop the subject. We're already seeing Kyuma, Raizo and Satomi show effects of stress and wanting to be proactive. 3 good pilot candidates for the remaining raves.
Old 2013-05-31, 01:29   Link #2973
Destined_Fate

That's for the Golden 7 Valvraves. We've already seen more than 7 due to the ones still in construction which Cain knows about now.

They very well may end up stronger than the Original 7 and will provide a real challenge in the future when they're completed if Cain gets his hands on them.
Old 2013-05-31, 01:49   Link #2974
ekulerudamuru

*speculation*
i might be overthinking things..
but on the OP where the main studenst including the two teachers are shown all the ones who looking to the right are the pilots(rukino,inuzuka,thunder,nerd guy,president and yes the female teacher!) making it 6 plus haruto making it THE GOLDEN 7!
ekulerudamuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 01:51   Link #2975
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
That's for the Golden 7 Valvraves. We've already seen more than 7 due to the ones still in construction which Cain knows about now.

They very well may end up stronger than the Original 7 and will provide a real challenge in the future when they're completed if Cain gets his hands on them.
Or use its technology to mass-produce them... if both Dorussia and ARUS get their hands on one of the incomplete (and somewhat defective) Valvraves.
Old 2013-05-31, 01:51   Link #2976
Destined_Fate

Or it could be a red herring. Anything is still up at this point. Though Thunder at least seems to be going pilot by next episode due to the title and maybe Inuzuka too unless he dies or something.

-

I can see them making weaker mass production versions of those Valvraves when they're completed and they get their hands on them.
Old 2013-05-31, 01:58   Link #2977
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Not to mention his sister (who pretty much wants nothing to do with him) would rather be around Shoko than him. A breakdown may be on the horizon for the poor guy.
I didn't get the impression she wants nothing to do with him, being a hikkikomori she's touchy about her privacy, but she does call him 'Onii-chan', so that suggests a bit of closeness, since I can't imagine she'd call him by such a cutesy name if she didn't care.

As for the Shouko thing, it was less she wanted to hang with Shouko, and more Shouko was crying, and as a fellow girl, she realized and empathized with Shouko not wanting anyone else see her cry.

Spoiler:

That sounds likely.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 02:14   Link #2978
Irenesharda

Quote:
This episode definitely showed Satomi's insecurities about people listening to Shoko over him, as well as the fact that the pressure of being the leader to everyone else on the module is getting to him. Not to mention his sister (who pretty much wants nothing to do with him) would rather be around Shoko than him. A breakdown may be on the horizon for the poor guy.

Spoiler:
I too think he will eventually die, but I have no idea how. And I don't think his sister hates him, especially with the way he tries to take care of her and makes sure she's okay. Sure she throws things at him and laughs at him, but that's stuff that goes on between siblings.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 02:20   Link #2979
sky black swordman

I agree with your analysis, @Endscape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekulerudamuru View Post
*speculation*
i might be overthinking things..
but on the OP where the main studenst including the two teachers are shown all the ones who looking to the right are the pilots(rukino,inuzuka,thunder,nerd guy,president and yes the female teacher!) making it 6 plus haruto making it THE GOLDEN 7!
Honestly, I could see her becoming a pilot. May be she takes some initiative and decides that as their teacher it is her responsibility to protect them (her students).
Old 2013-05-31, 02:24   Link #2980
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
I too think he will eventually die, but I have no idea how. And I don't think his sister hates him, especially with the way he tries to take care of her and makes sure she's okay. Sure she throws things at him and laughs at him, but that's stuff that goes on between siblings.
That's true. Hell, I even me and my bro would act like that.

Tags
action, body swapping, fukujun, love polygon, mecha, sci-fi, space, space idol, vampire