AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2013-09-11, 15:32   Link #1341
Acer
Death to the infidels!

color page of chapter 73 of the Index manga

anyone else think this picture is awesome? I mean, for a second it looks like a poster anime, Kogino is getting better.

opening of new manga, Nichijou Index-san

Acer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 15:48   Link #1342
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post

anyone else think this picture is awesome? I mean, for a second it looks like a poster anime, Kogino is getting better.

The first picture DOES look like a poster for an anime Heck that looks really amazing!

Kamachi must be training The Manga Artist must really be improving a lot!

I'm excited to see Index as it improves. I wonder if this is pressure from Kamachi because he eventually wants the Index manga to become popular especially since it has the majority of Index's story in it right now (or at least the story for it is probably mostly decided from the novels). Based on how many novels exist now, how long do people think the manga will go? (chapter-wise if it is allowed to continue going all of the way...) (like Detective Conan or much shorter or much longer? )
I'm really appreciating the new boost in everything.

As to the second picture, the animation isn't my preferred style, but it looks interesting so I guess I'll give it a try...
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 16:51   Link #1343
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer View Post
color page of chapter 73 of the index manga

anyone else think this picture is awesome? I mean, for a second it looks like a poster anime, kogino is getting better.

Opening of new manga, nichijou index-san

holy hell this is cool
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 21:58   Link #1344
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
The first picture DOES look like a poster for an anime Heck that looks really amazing!

Kamachi must be training The Manga Artist must really be improving a lot!

I'm excited to see Index as it improves. I wonder if this is pressure from Kamachi because he eventually wants the Index manga to become popular especially since it has the majority of Index's story in it right now (or at least the story for it is probably mostly decided from the novels). Based on how many novels exist now, how long do people think the manga will go? (chapter-wise if it is allowed to continue going all of the way...) (like Detective Conan or much shorter or much longer? )
I'm really appreciating the new boost in everything.
I think it's just the artist improving. Artists get better over time, and their artwork vastly improves over the course of a manga (like in Rosario Vampire off the top of my head). No need to assume Kamachi is "pressuring" the artist.
Old 2013-09-11, 22:05   Link #1345
omega253

Quote:

Now if only the anime had that kind of artist working on it....
Old 2013-09-11, 22:11   Link #1346
Miraluka
Banned

^Whoot?!

Don't mix animation and designs.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 22:21   Link #1347
omega253

I just don't really like how the anime characters look so different from Haimura's original designs. I guess I was just spoilt by the great illustrations of Kiyotaka Haimura.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Old 2013-09-13, 23:15   Link #1348
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

wow, chapter 73 has 37 pages
wish the scans were better
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 11:05   Link #1349
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Touma vs Oriana was really cool, took the bad taste of the anime version. it's a shame that it raw out is in low quality.

summary: http://kodoku21.blog83.fc2.com/blog-entry-3062.html

and chapter 8 Edymion manga:

summary: http://kodoku21.blog83.fc2.com/blog-entry-3066.html

This is a Falcon Punch.

Last edited by Acer; 2013-10-03 at 08:43.
Acer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 11:06   Link #1350
Goldzero

Quote:
Touma vs Oriana was really cool, took the bad taste of the anime version.

summary: http://kodoku21.blog83.fc2.com/blog-entry-3062.html
index season 2 was "Garbage" in my opinion. the animation was just terrible and they just added mostly the fan service scenes over the plot and the way how they adapted touma in it..... good lord, but atleast they managed to improve the animation dramatically at the final few episodes and the animation was superb during the last 4(or was it 6 episodes?).
Goldzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 12:11   Link #1351
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
index season 2 was "Garbage" in my opinion. the animation was just terrible and they just added mostly the fan service scenes over the plot and the way how they adapted touma in it..... good lord, but atleast they managed to improve the animation dramatically at the final few episodes and the animation was superb during the last 4(or was it 6 episodes?).
II had production issues though. If it meant Academy City Invasion arc was as good as it ended up because of compromises, I'm happy with what they had with that in mind.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 12:15   Link #1352
desrtsku
Nympholept

Most anime out there have production issues, therefore it's not an excuse anymore.
Anyway talking about it won't change the past so let's drop it and keep the discussion on the manga.
Old 2013-09-14, 12:16   Link #1353
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Most anime out there have production issues, therefore it's not an excuse anymore.
Anyway talking about it won't change the past so let's drop it and keep the discussion on the manga.
That is true although I do think some more than others. But agreed. What's done is done.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 12:19   Link #1354
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

People who call Index II "garbage" have never seen a true garbage adaptation before.

The type that destroys all resemblance of the original story, ruining a franchise from ever living up to it's potential, and left in their wake a stream of salty fans.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2013-09-14 at 12:31.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 12:37   Link #1355
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
People who call Index II "garbage" have never seen a true garbage adaptation before.

The type that destroys all resemblance of the original story, ruining a franchise from ever living up to it's potential, and left in their wake a stream of salty fans.
They need to watch far more to note the true horror of the anime industry.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 13:29   Link #1356
Goldzero

Quote:

maybe im being a bit too harsh i mean it wasn't as bad as i state it to be but rather how the characters were mostly portrait-ed in that adaption and the action scenes were one of the worst i seen. i wish i can put it to better terms as to why i hated it but at the end i well admit i enjoyed it from some episodes.
Old 2013-09-14, 13:58   Link #1357
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

My statement still stands- those are nowhere the worst.

You haven't seen an Anime where they absolutely butchered characters to make them a completely different person. The tier one LN readers would swear up and down that Itsuten is the worst adaptation in recent time. Lets not forget good old Deen and FSN...

Long story short, you really haven't seen the darkness yet if this counts as your worst
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 14:22   Link #1358
Goldzero

Quote:
My statement still stands- those are nowhere the worst.

You haven't seen an Anime where they absolutely butchered characters to make them a completely different person. The tier one LN readers would swear up and down that Itsuten is the worst adaptation in recent time. Lets not forget good old Deen and FSN...

Long story short, you really haven't seen the darkness yet if this counts as your worst
i seen worse then index season 2 but i wont deny the fact that there should be much worse adaptions then what index has and to those who thinks season 2 was just terrible(including me) certainly hadn't seen bad adaptions as you guys have.
Old 2013-09-14, 14:27   Link #1359
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
So this means that
Images
STUDY
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 14:44   Link #1360
tsunade666

Why are they called study? I asked it in railgun thread but no one answer. Is that the real name of the group of stupids? I haven't watched the anime yet, pass epic falcon punch. So I don't know what happens next, aside from few snap shot of the episode.

FSN is..... I don't know I don't remember it anymore and UBW is passable even if rushed. Plus this FSN is the only game of type moon which is animated

Tags
fantasy, shounen