AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-09-07, 02:35   Link #161
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Will just wait for the licensed release.
Old 2013-09-10, 03:20   Link #162
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Patch released.

Though it seems the patch poured oil on fire and things got worse, killing normal combos of various characters and all of that good stuff.

So how many patches will be released?
How many did Ciel no Surge get? Still getting them?

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 17:37   Link #163
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
So how many patches will be released?
How many did Ciel no Surge get? Still getting them?
Yeah, as you stated the patch changed the game from "stiff, terribly broken and slightly interesting" to "broken & stiff"; a lot of the in-game systems got butchered or destroyed + a huge chunk of variety was simply taken away.

Considering that with this CC2 has shown their fighting game experience, is pretty obvious that it doesn't matter how much they patch the game, they don't hold a true, clear concept of what "a fighting" game needs.

The next patch is a month away and even if the current patch doesn't completely kill off the interest on the game by that point, we have that October will be filled MonHan & BlazBlue..... The future of the game is certainly bleak.

9/26 will be Annasui & Vanilla Ice, 10/10 will be LisaLisa and Indiana Joseph
Old 2013-09-10, 18:39   Link #164
marvelB

Ouch, does it hurt to hear how unbalanced the game is. Still won't stop me from eventually importing it though, lol.

Anyway, glad to hear about Annasui and old Joseph making it as DLC. There still needs to be some more Stone Ocean love, though. I really hope the next character update will at least have Weather Report.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 23:01   Link #165
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Yattane, dogs of BandaiNamco-chan! More ways to waste your money (on unlocks)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Considering that with this CC2 has shown their fighting game experience, is pretty obvious that it doesn't matter how much they patch the game, they don't hold a true, clear concept of what "a fighting" game needs.
And you know, the funniest part is that CC2 made a whole bunch of Naruto fighting games already. Don't know how those turned out though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Yeah, as you stated the patch changed the game from "stiff, terribly broken and slightly interesting" to "broken & stiff"; a lot of the in-game systems got butchered or destroyed + a huge chunk of variety was simply taken away.
And on top of that, I hear you can't even perform some of the combos listed on the (Famitsu's?) guide book. L-O-L

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2013-09-11, 00:40   Link #166
Rias

CC2's naruto games were decent. They aren't fighting game quality, but they also weren't broken or cash grabs. I used to play them on the ps2 and they were pretty fun to play.

Even for the PS3, they havn't come out with a game that made such a huge negative impact. I'm definitely thinking twice before buying any CC2/Bannam games.

And man, that new Madoka game is also by Bannam....
Old 2013-09-11, 21:22   Link #167
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Update:

People found out that the modeling was done NOT by CC2, but a different company:
http://www.graphinica.com/category/works/works-pickup/

For note, but the only thing people really could defend about this game was the graphics. And now we know CC2 didn't do it...

Old 2013-09-11, 21:25   Link #168
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

I'm wondering why the heck you're constantly seeking to emphasize all the negatives found about this game and/or CyberConnect2.
Old 2013-09-11, 22:46   Link #169
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
I'm wondering why the heck you're constantly seeking to emphasize all the negatives found about this game and/or CyberConnect2.
Why not? They deserve it.

How about you point out the good points of this game and CC2?

Old 2013-09-11, 23:03   Link #170
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

I don't think they deserve anything but obviously you have some personal issue with the whole deal and company so whatever.
Old 2013-09-11, 23:06   Link #171
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
I don't think they deserve anything but obviously you have some personal issue with the whole deal and company so whatever.
Then that is fine too.

Anyways, the entire Japanese community is still waiting for the president to appear in public. A NicoDouga broadcast by CC2 was stopped and his tweeter:
https://twitter.com/PIROSHI_CC2
has not tweeted anything since the release of the game except announcement of the trap patch.

Old 2013-09-12, 00:26   Link #172
Rias

Turns out that the 3D models, the only praise about the game, were outsources to be done by Graphinica.

What did CC2 do!?
Old 2013-09-12, 03:15   Link #173
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Rake in money on Day 1 purchases, it would seem.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 09:47   Link #174
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Old Joseph and Lisa Lisa.

Old 2013-09-19, 02:11   Link #175
marvelB

And in other news, this game has just been confirmed for release in the west!

I've got mixed feelings about this, though. While a western release is great, that pretty much guarantees that we'll be getting character/stand name changes up the wazoo......
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 02:52   Link #176
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

From what I've been hearing about the game it's turning into an abomination, why are they releasing it in the west? Hoping to gouge us with micro-transactions too?
Besides, if there's no option for JPN voiceovers (which is likely), what's the point? It feels like the only truly stellar thing about the game is the VAs...
Old 2013-09-21, 04:50   Link #177
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Yeah, so everyone around the net is criticizing the game and people were tricked into buying it without knowing about the forced DLC. All of this bad thing going on and no apologies from CC2.
Okay.

And then... CC2 made an announcement.
No, not an apology.
They made an official announcement
http://www.cc2.co.jp/cc2news/?p=6224
That pretty much said:
"What?! People are making fun of us because the only good thing in this game is the graphics and the graphics are done by Graphinica? WELL! We helped do part of it too! We're going to tell Graphinica to state it!"
http://www.graphinica.com/category/works/works-pickup/
What changed:
キャラクターデザイン / 色彩設計 / 特効 / 絵コンテ / キャラクターモデリング / 3Dモーション
(各種一部制作協力)

*facepalm*
They say Pride is a sin, eh?

Old 2013-09-21, 11:28   Link #178
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

I think this might end up being one of the worst games ever made. I can't wait for the next balance patch to remove the supers entirely.
Old 2013-09-21, 11:32   Link #179
Westlo
Lets be reality

What forced DLC? Characters? lmao that's standard and if they saved those characters for a sequel most of you people would be bitching about how they should be DLC. If anything them letting you unlock alternate outfits in Campaign mode is an improvement. Yes they limit your playtime by the fatigue system aka mobile games but it's not the main story mode and it's still free costumes. If you're impatient/dumb enough to spend money to unlock costumes the first day instead of after a couple days than you're at fault. I assure you I would prefer that system to be in place for Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate than just buying costumes.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 11:47   Link #180
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I hear in the recent tournament, they called Esidisi, Wamuu...... ("Jojo Love" *snort*)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
What forced DLC? Characters? lmao that's standard and if they saved those characters for a sequel most of you people would be bitching about how they should be DLC. If anything them letting you unlock alternate outfits in Campaign mode is an improvement. Yes they limit your playtime by the fatigue system aka mobile games but it's not the main story mode and it's still free costumes. If you're impatient/dumb enough to spend money to unlock costumes the first day instead of after a couple days than you're at fault. I assure you I would prefer that system to be in place for Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate than just buying costumes.
Hey, good for BandaiNamco then. It's thanks to people like you that allow them to underestimate their consumers.