AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2013-10-10, 20:42   Link #5481
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Meh, the only idea I have for Index is Touma got IXA armor - a kind of abormination between the Church and science.

Still love HEAVY OBJECT more than this.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-11, 08:11   Link #5482
Draco Spirit

By the way, just finished my first Raildex fanfic "Finding Something Close to Perfect" featuring Touma/ Misaka 10032 romance and fluff! feel free to read and review on fanfiction.net

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9643547/...ose-to-Perfect

Draco Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-11, 22:18   Link #5483
omega253

Guys, my fic just got put on the TvTropes Fanfic Recommendations in the TAMNI page.

Also, a fic idea that I want to throw out there.

Kamijou Touma just got a new game to play along with his fellow Delta Trio members and Fukiyose. The name of the game?

Sburb.

For those of you who know what I'm thinking, then yes, you're correct.

Crossover between TAMNI and Homestuck. That is all.
Old 2013-10-11, 22:55   Link #5484
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Spirit View Post
By the way, just finished my first Raildex fanfic "Finding Something Close to Perfect" featuring Touma/ Misaka 10032 romance and fluff! feel free to read and review on fanfiction.net

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9643547/...ose-to-Perfect

haven't finished reading yet but i like it.
Goldzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-11, 23:17   Link #5485
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
Guys, my fic just got put on the TvTropes Fanfic Recommendations in the TAMNI page.
Did it give you a fuzzy feeling when you saw that? I know I felt that way when I saw Darkness on there.

At least the person that put yours on there didn't flat out say 'author is kinda wordy though' in the comments section....true as it is. >_>

Still, congrads Omega!

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-12, 00:00   Link #5486
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinFerret88 View Post
Did it give you a fuzzy feeling when you saw that? I know I felt that way when I saw Darkness on there.

At least the person that put yours on there didn't flat out say 'author is kinda wordy though' in the comments section....true as it is. >_>

Still, congrads Omega!
Thanks! It put a grin on my face knowing that my fic was getting enough attention to warrant a recommendation....

Although in my eyes, it feels like my story is just something small, like it was when I only had the first chapter of 1k words up...

Heh, kind of weird, huh?

I never imagined that I would get a recommendation with only 12 chapters. Soon to be 13, actually, if my typing is still going well.
Old 2013-10-12, 01:39   Link #5487
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
Thanks! It put a grin on my face knowing that my fic was getting enough attention to warrant a recommendation....

Although in my eyes, it feels like my story is just something small, like it was when I only had the first chapter of 1k words up...

Heh, kind of weird, huh?

I never imagined that I would get a recommendation with only 12 chapters. Soon to be 13, actually, if my typing is still going well.
Everyone second-guesses their own work or is unsure of its quality until something like that happens. Trust me, I still believe that the primary reason behind Darkness being on that site is because of its unique pairing; but I'm confindent enough to know that isn't the only reason now.

Oh, on the subject of Darkness, I have a question in regards to the next major arc's main antagonists. One of them is going to be a normal Level 0; but the others I'm not so sure about.

Should it be two Badass normals and an Esper or one BAN and two Espers? If the latter, what level do you think the two of them should be?

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2013-10-12, 02:16   Link #5488
omega253

Two Badass Normals and an Esper. It's nice to have a little mix-up in the process of OC creation.

As for the Esper Level.... Why not 2 or 3?

So... Have you ever read Homestuck before?
Old 2013-10-12, 02:24   Link #5489
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Thanks Omega, the input is appreciated.

Homestuck......hmmm, it sounds familiar but nothing's ringing any bells here.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2013-10-12, 02:36   Link #5490
omega253

Google 'ms paint adventures homestuck' and check it out. It's an online web-comic done by a guy named Andrew Hussie.

You think your plotlines are complex? Check Homestuck out.

Starts off a bit boring with strange nonsensical antics by a group of kids, then everything turns serious and escalated.

Just when you think that you can get into the rhythm of the story, it chucks another curveball at you. It's literally constant Up To Eleven in terms of how hilariously complex this story is...

Just... just check it out for yourself to see what I mean. Be warned, though. I got addicted to it and barely managed to write out another chapter of my story instead of just reading through Homestuck...

Good luck with mustering up the will to write a new chapter instead of reading Homestuck.
Old 2013-10-12, 04:20   Link #5491
demino_hellsin
That one guy

grats omega. Don't worry about starting small, it'll definitely get real big real soon.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-12, 05:07   Link #5492
omega253

Thanks for the support, guys.

May we all write great things.

*raises giant mug to toast victory*
Old 2013-10-12, 06:24   Link #5493
demino_hellsin
That one guy

"In recent news, Academy city was attacked and is now in talks of a war with the roman catholic church. Sources say that the roman catholic church is also creating its own esper program-"

"I can't believe this. Only academy city has the technology to make espers right? Even then it produces tons of level 0's like us."
"Yeah, I can't imagine there being others who can make espers as well. What do you think Ruiko?"

Blue eyes firmly planted themselves on the small celphone TV. She watched with a dazed sense of self-consciousness as she lied, "such a thing can't be possible."

But it was more than possible. It was real. Saten Ruiko was knee deep in this reality. A week after her episode, she was confronted with the fact that the rules that made up her world were not the only ones. Outside of this systematic way of life existed an even larger cycle. One that she was recently made aware of.

A different system.

A different set of rules.

A different way of doing things.

Magic... demonic arts... Devils...

"Eeh... You don't seem very excited. Isn't this your kind of thing Rui-chan?"

"What are you talking about? I'm only interested in urban legends. This isn't one of them."

She was laughing it off. But the truth was she was shaking inside. The word 'Devil' continued to resound in her mind. Normally, having such power would make her want to boast about it. But she couldn't. Elated as she was wth her power, one look at them reminded her of that bloodied scene that permeated even into her nightmared dreams. She didn't hate demons, especially not her demons. They were quite endearing once you got to know them. Waira was an old man that reminded just a bit of a grandpa, Kikimora was the opposite acting as a grandmother that doted on her often. Ofcourse there was also little Kijimuna who was just a sweet little fella. That's why she couldn't hate them. The past week had been spent getting to know each other better on Ruiko's suggestion. But Kikimora had said this:

"I don't mind honey. But you shouldn't get too attached. You will need to get stronger at some point."

Saten didn't understand that at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It seems that they're making their move."

"You've ignored them for too long. Now that war's about to break out they see a chance."

"Their project is interesting."

"Is that why you called me here then? So that I don't interfere?"

"Oh no. Not at all. I actually want you to intervene. After all, the science side already has a representative in this race."

"... You can't mean- that girl?!"

"She's just a civilian Aleister!"

"Regardless, she has come in contact with one of them. This conflict will draw her in whether she wants to or not."

BEEP BEEP

"Ah. It seems one of them is going on a rampage now."

"I'll go deal with it. Even if the means are different. Magic is still magic. So a magician has to deal with this."

"Machine for machine, magic for magic. A devil for a devil, a summoner for a summoner."

"You don't mean to use that girl?"

"Did you not hear me say it? That girl's fate has already been drawn into this conflict. Wether she wills it or not, the battles will find her."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 2013-10-12, 10:35   Link #5494
Wandering Soul

Quote:

Also, a fic idea that I want to throw out there.

Kamijou Touma just got a new game to play along with his fellow Delta Trio members and Fukiyose. The name of the game?

Sburb.

For those of you who know what I'm thinking, then yes, you're correct.

Crossover between TAMNI and Homestuck. That is all.
I know this is a little late but congratulations. I never read Homestuck though what is it about and what would your crossover be about
Wandering Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-12, 11:04   Link #5495
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Spoiler for Length:
Saten getting involved in the magic side? Are you planning on making this into a full fic or this just a snippet?
Old 2013-10-12, 11:37   Link #5496
demino_hellsin
That one guy

thinking about it. It's a crossover between TAMNI and SMT
Old 2013-10-12, 14:27   Link #5497
Ilidsor
Angelerator

^SMT?
Old 2013-10-12, 14:48   Link #5498
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

It's a game.
Old 2013-10-12, 14:59   Link #5499
omega253

Shin Megami Tensei.

The same game series that Persona 3 and 4 are part of.
Old 2013-10-12, 19:49   Link #5500
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I'll referencing pretty much all the games though. Currently just testing the waters.

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction