AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Attack on Titan

Notices

Old 2013-11-07, 05:43   Link #1901
Breimoon

raws are out. from images dont understand a lot but 1 thing is confirmed
Spoiler for raw 51:
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 19:54   Link #1902
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Chapter 51

Spoiler:
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 20:53   Link #1903
normp571

Okay, so I noticed something. After Erwin smiled Levi said "so that's why you created the survey corps." But, the survey corps have existed for at least 70 years (as shown in Before the Fall). So, I'm wondering whether Erwin is not all he seems.
normp571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 23:09   Link #1904
Raviel

Spoiler for ch 51:
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-08, 02:28   Link #1905
Snow White
★ Starlight Breaker ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by normp571 View Post
Okay, so I noticed something. After Erwin smiled Levi said "so that's why you created the survey corps." But, the survey corps have existed for at least 70 years (as shown in Before the Fall). So, I'm wondering whether Erwin is not all he seems.
No, it's just a bad translation.

Spoiler for superior translation:

I don't know why Erwin's smiling though. Maybe because he thinks there's a chance for him to recover his lost arm?? By becoming a Titan or shifter, I mean.
Snow White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-08, 17:09   Link #1906
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
No, it's just a bad translation.

Spoiler for superior translation:

I don't know why Erwin's smiling though. Maybe because he thinks there's a chance for him to recover his lost arm?? By becoming a Titan or shifter, I mean.
i think this was his aim all along, becoming a shifter. Maybe he wants revenge against someone?
edit: forgot to add, housewife Eren and husband Mikasa was epic xD

Last edited by Breimoon; 2013-11-08 at 17:29.
Old 2013-11-08, 22:41   Link #1907
kitten320

Really? It took ages for Levi's ankle to heal but Mikasa's crushed ribs are fine in just a week? Maybe she really is a titan

Otherwise not very eventful chapter though Erwin's reaction got me curious.
Old 2013-11-08, 23:31   Link #1908
Ridwan

We're not facing an incoming timeskip, are we ?
Old 2013-11-09, 00:33   Link #1909
Knightrunner

It feels like we are. Who knows maybe Annie will break out of her crystal during the time skip.
Old 2013-11-09, 02:18   Link #1910
EliteF22

I believe Hanji was saying that the Titan's neck muscles regenerated too fast for them to verify that a human brain was located in the nape of the neck. They all concluded that normal Titans have their human bodies absorbed by their Titan body.

As for Erwin's creepy smile. I thought it was because Rivaille brought up the point that since the Titans are probably all humans, technically they've been killing people. People who are not in control of their own actions. Looked like Erwin was in shock a little realizing that.
EliteF22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-09, 07:11   Link #1911
ReddyRedWolf

When Connie meets Berthold, Reiner and Ymir there would be hell to pay.

Its part sparing him the pain and saving their skin but now that he knows they are Titans and was lying to him about his folks they wont get back his trust.

This chapter confirms Eren is Mikasa's waifu.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-09, 13:15   Link #1912
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Well, didn't we just have one this chapter?
First we have several chapters covering just a few hours and then suddenly one week has passed.

I just don't understand, why they put the evacuated people in this underground city for a whole week. They already confirmed that the wall wasn't broken in the first night. So why didn't they let the people go back immediately?

I wonder what Reiner & Co. and the Ape Titan did during this week.
while they were confirming it they were attacked both by ape titan first and by R and B later so they had to make sure of the walls not being broken again. They declared it was safe to go out of underground because they were forced since even though they are getting closer to the truth they don't have proofs.
Old 2013-11-09, 16:01   Link #1913
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteF22 View Post
I believe Hanji was saying that the Titan's neck muscles regenerated too fast for them to verify that a human brain was located in the nape of the neck. They all concluded that normal Titans have their human bodies absorbed by their Titan body.

As for Erwin's creepy smile. I thought it was because Rivaille brought up the point that since the Titans are probably all humans, technically they've been killing people. People who are not in control of their own actions. Looked like Erwin was in shock a little realizing that.
Levi mentioned something about Erwin's past during that smile and Hanji looked confused. So I'm sure there is more to Erwin's smile than just that.
Old 2013-11-09, 16:50   Link #1914
Gundamx

About Erwin's creepy smile.... maybe he got infection?
titan eat his hand >>>> zombi titan Erwin

I like this what if picture....T_T
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
Attack on Titan creator Hajime Isayama revealed that he aims to complete his manga in 20 book volumes. Isayama mentioned this during a discussion with fellow manga creator Hiroki Endo (All-Rounder Meguru, Eden - It's an Endless World!) that East Press published in the November issue of the martial arts magazine Gong Kakutogi on Monday.
only 8 vol till the ending...

source
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-in-20-volumes

Last edited by Gundamx; 2013-11-09 at 19:14.
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-09, 23:28   Link #1915
brandon279

this chapter only confirmed what we deduced ages ago, the only new point is Irwin hopes to find away to transform into titan shifter to regenerate his arm, then may be he would strike a deal with RAB (good twist)

another issue..... since no blood could be found in Conni village and no signs for resistance ... i think that the titan inducing tool is either a airborne "virus"or telepathic command for already infected people
brandon279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-10, 01:00   Link #1916
Preciize
Them Feels~

Dang, another time skip?

Liked the scene at the end, too bad it won't last for long though >.<
Old 2013-11-10, 20:04   Link #1917
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Levi mentioned something about Erwin's past during that smile and Hanji looked confused. So I'm sure there is more to Erwin's smile than just that.
No he didn't.That was after Erwin's smile.

Erwin began to smile RIGHT when Pixis mentioned the difference between normal titans and shifters is whether or not having assimilated organs.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 10:29   Link #1918
richardtengcy

Humanity will truly win the war if the humans are able to find the serum to turn Titan back to human just like Ymir therefore reaching Eren home basement is the key to the answer.

I bet Erwin smile because he realise something important.
richardtengcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 10:32   Link #1919
Breimoon

if a titan assimilates all the human body except for the brain and the nervous sistem then how did eating a shifter help ymir? Was the skin recicled and the organs remade with titan power?Did the brain receive a stimulus to return to human body?
Old 2013-11-11, 10:43   Link #1920
richardtengcy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
if a titan assimilates all the human body except for the brain and the nervous sistem then how did eating a shifter help ymir? Was the skin recicled and the organs remade with titan power?Did the brain receive a stimulus to return to human body?
There's a possibility of reverse DNA engineering. The serum that Eren father created might be the answer in preventing the host from fully assimilates with the titan body. It require an antidote and a strong mind/will.
richardtengcy is offline   Reply With Quote