Notices

Old 2013-11-20, 12:17   Link #8661
nacer666

Spoiler:
nacer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 12:28   Link #8662
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Are you trying to make Matryoshka Spoiler or something? One would be enough. Especially it doesn't matters anyway to many who uses email notifications.

So, that means King of the End has already appeared before fifth century and had been killing Campiones, or at least fighting, for years.
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 12:33   Link #8663
fronttide

Spoiler for Spoiler:
fronttide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 12:36   Link #8664
nacer666

Ama no murakumo
nacer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 12:44   Link #8665
edrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
Spoiler:

i knew it, it's a time paradox
kote is interested in godou, find susano who has the same sword( ama no murakumo), go to sleep and myths of swords appear, lucretia go to japan to study those myths and left prometeus tablet, godou use the tablet to become campione, then he travel in time and get the interest of kote
it's crazy
edrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 12:56   Link #8666
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Quote:
Originally Posted by edrey View Post
kote is interested in godou, find susano who has the same sword( ama no murakumo), go to sleep and myths of swords appear, lucretia go to japan to study those myths and left prometeus tablet, godou use the tablet to become campione, then he travel in time and get the interest of kote
it's crazy
Huh? From what I know, they aren't supposed to be there yet. So it isn't a time paradox since it never happened before. I don't know. I always hated time travel anyway. I prefer 'Operation of Parallel Worlds' much more than time travels.
Old 2013-11-20, 13:08   Link #8667
edrey

time traveling is always confusing, the end is the begining and the begining is the end, it really fit the king of the end, so godou is the king of the begining?of the dawn? anyway it's crazy
i also like parallel worlds but when you see the same person twice or more but here is time travel
Old 2013-11-20, 13:09   Link #8668
Mars Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feng Lengshun View Post
I'm still mad but it's pretty much okay... though it made that part of my story stray from canon, I did have a justification for it anyway thanks to that (not that it really matters since I am going to stray from canon a lot anyway).

The same, as in, all is the same form of energy? No differences at all? Or are they pretty much convertable from one form to another? You know, at these times, I really wished the author would cut his expositions on history and myth trivias and instead do some world-building exposition instead.
It has been mentioned all this forms of energy are the same, but called differently in accordance with the culture and religion, is more or less how they call the boundary of life and inmortality, in different ways in accord with the origin of the caracter.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 13:16   Link #8669
Superbia

Quote:
it's crazy
It's only a paradox if the future would have been different if they hadn't gone to the past. Even if Godou didn't go to the past, the king of the end would have eventually made it to Japan and gotten sealed any way, or that Lucretia would have gone to Japan for another reason.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 13:27   Link #8670
edrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbia View Post
It's only a paradox if the future would have been different if they hadn't gone to the past. Even if Godou didn't go to the past, the king of the end would have eventually made it to Japan and gotten sealed any way, or that Lucretia would have gone to Japan for another reason.

first, the kote was not sealed, he went to sleep, and all the goodslayer were in europe even uldin was in europe helping athila right?
about lucretia you are right but when you read vol 3 it become a little hard to believe that she go to a university journey in japan for any other reason
Old 2013-11-20, 13:29   Link #8671
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

^

No, he was sealed. To be more precise, he went to sleep, they enchanted his sword, then they lifted him into the sky, putting it in GEO orbit for some reason I don't comprehend. Thus, he was sealed. Oh, by the way, he was sealed in around 10-12th century or so, by Susano'o and the other elders or old ones. I don't even remember what are the difference between the two.

Who knows about Lucretia. Any evidence?

Quote:
time traveling is always confusing, the end is the begining and the begining is the end, it really fit the king of the end, so godou is the king of the begining?of the dawn? anyway it's crazy
i also like parallel worlds but when you see the same person twice or more but here is time travel
I'm a big subscriber to the parallel worlds theory. As in, the one described by one Cracked article and the same one Nasu used. That, plus the ensemble/statistical quantum physics interpretation. The result is my interpretation on how her Fairy Corridor worked I put a few pages back. Of course, since the Campione! series isn't big on science, it doesn't matter anyway.

@Mars Mode

I see, thanks.
Old 2013-11-20, 13:38   Link #8672
edrey

from vol 13
"However, a thousand years ago, didn't you guys seal up that 'King of the End' guy?"

'He was not sealed. Rather, after that brat ran off to fall into deep slumber due to exhaustion, we simply switched the location where he sleeps. However, it is probably about time for our little trick to lose effectiveness.'

A god's aloof tone increased in Susanoo's voice.
Old 2013-11-20, 13:46   Link #8673
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

So, let me get this straight. They didn't seal him. They didn't enchant him. They didn't put any sort of contingency or any sort of precautions. They simply just lifted him up into the sky, optimistically believing that nothing could go wrong.

Did I get it right so far?
Old 2013-11-20, 13:50   Link #8674
bludvein

Quote:
So, let me get this straight. They didn't seal him. They didn't enchant him. They didn't put any sort of contingency or any sort of precautions. They simply just lifted him up into the sky, optimistically believing that nothing could go wrong.

Did I get it right so far?
It worked.

They didn't expect it to last forever to begin with. They moved the KoTE and brought in Sun Wukong to take care of any threats that might wake him. It kept him sleeping for a long time.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 14:01   Link #8675
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

...sometimes I don't know if the people in Campione are simply just lucky idiots or genre-savvy geniuses. Most likely the former.
Old 2013-11-20, 14:07   Link #8676
Kadi
知識の探求者

You may be right for some characters, but... keep in mind Susanoo etc. have Spirit Visions available. Once something is about to go wrong, they'll know it and can take measures to stop it. Exaggerated defenses on the other hand might just draw more people in.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 14:10   Link #8677
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

I still wonder how exactly they powered that floating island of theirs. Though for some reason, it reminds me of Ame-no-Torifune for some reason. Well, if Ame-no-Nuhoko is real, then maybe it's real too. Though I think the reason is that I'm listening to Satellite Torifune right now.
Old 2013-11-20, 14:16   Link #8678
edrey

i keep getting the idea that susano will die. what about this theory.
fake athena brake the seal of king artur and in a way or another stole his authority with the medalion, then kill melgar(he is steel also) and then susano, all this to make the kote more powerfull
Old 2013-11-20, 14:22   Link #8679
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Melgar? You mean Melqart? Don't know. For all we know, he might also wake up and deal with it himself. For all we know, Artio might have revived in the present, 1500 years is a long time after all. For all we know, Susano'o's live might have no effect on the seal. Or it might not.

We don't know anything on that far. We already only grasping things with our theories on Artus. The story up to that point? Nope, don't know jack about them. And I feel that Susano'o will fight again, one way or another.
Old 2013-11-20, 14:28   Link #8680
edrey

Quote:
Melgar? You mean Melqart? Don't know. For all we know, he might also wake up and deal with it himself. For all we know, Artio might have revived in the present, 1500 years is a long time after all. For all we know, Susano'o's live might have no effect on the seal. Or it might not.

We don't know anything on that far. We already only grasping things with our theories on Artus. The story up to that point? Nope, don't know jack about them. And I feel that Susano'o will fight again, one way or another.

yeah, you are right, but after reading about melqart(baal), artur and artos in the last part i couldn't help but think about it

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem