AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-27, 00:52   Link #12561
Chirst

Guys , Yoku Wakaru Mahouka (eng sub) is out
Spoiler for video:
Old 2014-03-27, 01:08   Link #12562
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
waaa so cute miyuki X tatsuya
Old 2014-03-27, 02:14   Link #12563
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirst View Post
Guys , Yoku Wakaru Mahouka (eng sub) is out
Spoiler for video:
do you've link to YT, the eng sub one..
Old 2014-03-27, 04:03   Link #12564
J4n1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
Image needs to be considered, considering how the Ten Master Clans seem to be so fixated when it comes to image....
Yotsuba's image is scary shadowy group of evil fucks.
Having kids out of wedlock is not going to destroy that image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Human nature bro human nature#!
No matter how much technology advances...they cant throw their humanity!
Excuse me as i go tell all the women in the world who have resorted to artificial insemination, or had children out of wedlock, that they have thrown away their humanity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
Novel stated that Sakurai series have shorter life span.
What does that have to do with anything?
Cloning equals artificial insemination now?

Did i walk into a Mormon convention without noticing?
Are Amish suddenly fans of light novels?
What?
Old 2014-03-27, 04:12   Link #12565
NutShell

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutShell View Post
that was ridiculous, if that technology already archived why Yotsuba / ten master clan family seeking great talent via marriage
they can make normal people+normal people + modify = superior

in case, diffrent gen mate with diffrent type they can bring new great breed
like Miya (high talent in mental interference) x Tatsuro (high psion count) = Miyuki (High mental interferece with high psion count)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Two superior people ARE more likely to have superior children. That's how genetics works. Let's say two genius people have a kid. That kid is more likely to be a genius than the kid of two normal people. Now, if the two genius people are brother/sister, the kid may also be more likely to be born with one arm, but he's still more likely to be smarter than the average joe.

Regarding the birth defects and so on,

Regarding your question as to WHY the Yotsuba or other clans look to other people, it's because they're trying to bring in NEW talents. Genetic diversity IS part of what makes humans robust. Because we're not all the same. If they were to just keep on inbreeding (assuming the genetic mutations could be controlled), they would just be the same person over and over.
it is like i said before, they can do genetical make up but a certain portion not full make up

and you just said that too, they still need Tatsuro to make a new diversity, If they can make a diversity with just genetic made up the Yotsuba will no need Him, just have Maya married with someone and full modify their child to become superior magician

you are right identifying heredity disease was "quite easy" that was already with in reach at now, just compare with the original template that already known, but fully locating what gen and what that do for all part of human body was quite feat more again in magic, and make a new whole sequence dna for a new human was impossible, that was in God region, so that was like I said they can modify part of that not full modification

in case of heredity desease will not occur via modification, if
Tatsuya x Miyuki have a child their child maybe will superior but since the parents have quite similiar gen, the kid maybe will have a quite high ability but the ability will quite similiar

but if Tatsuya x Honoka (example, because she was the unique one/maybe) so their child will have a chance to have "Elements" gen, and the child will probably can use Elemental Sight (from Tatsuya) and Evil Eye (from Honoka), that was quite superior than from the incest one for me

so that's why, ten master clan choose to seek other great talent to breed new superior magician, and not chosoe incest their gen will be stack
because more variety will make more superior magician
Old 2014-03-27, 05:20   Link #12566
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
Excuse me as i go tell all the women in the world who have resorted to artificial insemination, or had children out of wedlock, that they have thrown away their humanity.
Wow I dont know how you got that idea....
You just went pass genius level

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2014-03-27, 05:24   Link #12567
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

^his degree must be a doctor or psycologist....
Old 2014-03-27, 05:28   Link #12568
hakazee

Quote:
What does that have to do with anything?
Cloning equals artificial insemination now?
But stiil they can't treat magician like livestocks or Pet.
You suggest they to "create" children through insemination and after that train him, bla blla blaa.

That's really inhuman my friend. Much worse than forced marriage.
Old 2014-03-27, 05:36   Link #12569
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
^his degree must be a doctor or psycologist....
Speaking of degrees, I am very thankful that I took Information Technology, REGARDLESS OF THE HELL THAT I WENT THROUGH...It helps me understand how spells works in Mahouka.....
Old 2014-03-27, 05:43   Link #12570
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

OK, time to restart an old topic:

Would Koichi turn out to be the Monte Cristo of Mahouka? Cause I feel like the guy is much more awesome than we might give him credit for.
Old 2014-03-27, 05:48   Link #12571
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
OK, time to restart an old topic:

Would Koichi turn out to be the Monte Cristo of Mahouka? Cause I feel like the guy is much more awesome than we might give him credit for.
We have never argue in a topic about Mahouka before.....This would be the first......

Koichi, to me, from the small context that I have read from him, is a political shark that rubs me in the wrong way....In other words, I hope Maya or Tatsuya or both kick his ass........
Old 2014-03-27, 06:14   Link #12572
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
We have never argue in a topic about Mahouka before.....This would be the first......

Koichi, to me, from the small context that I have read from him, is a political shark that rubs me in the wrong way....In other words, I hope Maya or Tatsuya or both kick his ass........

I love schemers. It's part of the reason I like Tatsuya. But part of the reason I'm so fascinated with Koichi is because his character doesn't make sense.

For one thing, he seems to be a pretty nice father. He might be willing to use his children when he needs to, but for the most part he's a decent parent who is close to his kids. Second, why is he so fixated on the Yotsuba when they were the victims of the Maya Incident? He's implied to have been friendly with the Yotsuba Twins, and almost married one of them. So why does it seem like he's working with people who may very well be related to the people responsible for beating him up and raping Maya? Third, Koichi doesn't seem like the type of guy who forgets anything--especially grudges, and that most characters in this story seem to move for more than just one motive.

My theory? Koichi is playing a long game and is planning to get back at EVERYONE who ever made him feel like a chump. He's not just planning to outdo and weaken the Yotsuba, he's also trying to get revenge FOR them, and himself. What if he's "playing the enemy"? What if he, at the same time, wanted to weaken the Yotsuba by genuinely acting against their power moves, as well as setting himself up as their antagonist just so the Dahan/GAA guys would be more likely to trust him?

And what if, when they do, while they think he's on their side, and for a while might act according to their interests...BOOM!...He's played a nasty trick on them that would leave them begging for mercy and he ends up pouring his bottled-up hatred on their faces...

Also, it kinda works from a symbolic standpoint. Koichi is a fox. Foxes in Japanese legends are known for keeping grudges and NEVER forgetting slights...they have been known to play long games, sometimes even working with their enemies...only to spring a masterful trap on them that leaves them completely destroyed. Koichi might be the same. Koichi is the Sly Fox. Plus, I think he wants to show off. He wants the Yotsuba to know that he's NOT weak. That though he might not be the "strongest", he can still use his brain. He'd basically be flipping off the power-obsessed Yotsuba this way. After all, isn't intelligence and cleverness the best power of all?
Old 2014-03-27, 06:34   Link #12573
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
I love schemers. It's part of the reason I like Tatsuya. But part of the reason I'm so fascinated with Koichi is because his character doesn't make sense.

For one thing, he seems to be a pretty nice father. He might be willing to use his children when he needs to, but for the most part he's a decent parent who is close to his kids. Second, why is he so fixated on the Yotsuba when they were the victims of the Maya Incident? He's implied to have been friendly with the Yotsuba Twins, and almost married one of them. So why does it seem like he's working with people who may very well be related to the people responsible for beating him up and raping Maya? Third, Koichi doesn't seem like the type of guy who forgets anything--especially grudges, and that most characters in this story seem to move for more than just one motive.

My theory? Koichi is playing a long game and is planning to get back at EVERYONE who ever made him feel like a chump. He's not just planning to outdo and weaken the Yotsuba, he's also trying to get revenge FOR them, and himself. What if he's "playing the enemy"? What if he, at the same time, wanted to weaken the Yotsuba by genuinely acting against their power moves, as well as setting himself up as their antagonist just so the Dahan/GAA guys would be more likely to trust him?

And what if, when they do, while they think he's on their side, and for a while might act according to their interests...BOOM!...He's played a nasty trick on them that would leave them begging for mercy and he ends up pouring his bottled-up hatred on their faces...

Also, it kinda works from a symbolic standpoint. Koichi is a fox. Foxes in Japanese legends are known for keeping grudges and NEVER forgetting slights...they have been known to play long games, sometimes even working with their enemies...only to spring a masterful trap on them that leaves them completely destroyed. Koichi might be the same. Koichi is the Sly Fox. Plus, I think he wants to show off. He wants the Yotsuba to know that he's NOT weak. That though he might not be the "strongest", he can still use his brain. He'd basically be flipping off the power-obsessed Yotsuba this way. After all, isn't intelligence and cleverness the best power of all?
I don't know how you even got that he was a nice father that doted on his kids. He was Maya's fiance until the tragedy and the Yotsuba hated him and the Saegusa ever since for being unable to prevent her abduction. It was also stated that Koichi wants to prove that he's stronger than Maya and her Yotsuba. To accomplish this, it makes sense that he would team up with Zhou considering he doesn't know that Zhou's master is a remnant of Dahan.
Old 2014-03-27, 06:38   Link #12574
J4n1

Quote:
Wow I dont know how you got that idea....
You just went pass genius level
I suggested Miyuki does not need to get married to have children, or even have sex (because artificial insemination is a thing).
You answered that they can't just abandon their humanity.

Or if you were talking about two women having a kid together (thanks to science).
Who are you to say they are abandoning their humanity because they want to have a kid without some random dude (with possible exception of their doctor) getting involved?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
But stiil they can't treat magician like livestocks or Pet.
You suggest they to "create" children through insemination and after that train him, bla blla blaa.

That's really inhuman my friend. Much worse than forced marriage.
Who said anything about livestock or pets?
They need an heir, find suitable people and pay them for a sperm sample.
You get an heir, they got some cash, and nobody had their life ruined.
Old 2014-03-27, 06:56   Link #12575
hakazee

Quote:
You think that's a good idea ? Human will do that ?

Ah.....So, who's the Surrogate mother ?
Old 2014-03-27, 07:05   Link #12576
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

So I was checking out Chinese wikipedia...read something there that I found REEAAAALLLY interesting. Yeah. So much...soo...SOOOOO MUCH!...

I can now say with 100% conviction that the Erika Ship, Mayumi Ship, Honoka Ship, Shizuku Ship, and even the Ayako Ship...

....DON'T STAND A BLOODY CHANCE! NADDA. ZERO! ZIP! DONG! NONE!

You may now start RAEGing.
Old 2014-03-27, 07:09   Link #12577
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
I suggested Miyuki does not need to get married to have children, or even have sex (because artificial insemination is a thing).

Or if you were talking about two women having a kid together (thanks to science).
Who are you to say they are abandoning their humanity because they want to have a kid without some random dude (with possible exception of their doctor) getting involved?
Did you even wonder why Maya didnt do that?
What I meant by human nature are religion, pleasure, guilt, greed, lust and more and more. Everyone isnt like Tatsuya. Pay them money for my genes if it was me i'll say you can take your money just let me have a taste of that; you woulndt meet a girl like Miyuki.#!

And if they just need Maya's genes why was there a need to gang bang her that utterly destroyed her? Isnt it for the pleasure of banging a girl from the all powerful Yotsuba? That sense bliss and humiliation.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2014-03-27, 07:11   Link #12578
MShukyDeneuve

You being vague, is that your personality or do you want people to ask you??

okay i will ask...what is it, something really interesting that you found out on chinese wiki??
Old 2014-03-27, 07:11   Link #12579
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
And if they just need Maya's genes why was there a need to gang bang her that utterly destroyed her?
They like going all-natural and they probably had their lolicon-inclined members do the deed.
Old 2014-03-27, 07:11   Link #12580
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
I don't know how you even got that he was a nice father that doted on his kids. He was Maya's fiance until the tragedy and the Yotsuba hated him and the Saegusa ever since for being unable to prevent her abduction. It was also stated that Koichi wants to prove that he's stronger than Maya and her Yotsuba. To accomplish this, it makes sense that he would team up with Zhou considering he doesn't know that Zhou's master is a remnant of Dahan.
He may not be a doting parent but he discusses openly with them and hides nothing, at least that's how he acts actually. I find his desire of power normal since the families are rivals and I like Koichi but I find him a bit too audacious. He needs a special chapter dedicated to him or something because his obsession with Maya doesn't make sense.

Quote:

I agree with you, it's not inhuman but from respectable families like the master clans and the heir whose identity will be publicly known moreover, to have a child like that? I don't think it will ever happen.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings