AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2014-08-20, 20:56   Link #6081
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

@quigonkenny
Quote:
I have little doubt that Aizen would take Mayuri in a fight. Only Ichigo, with his divine plot armor, is able to take him on one-on-one. But Mayuri is just so much more entertaining than Aizen.
well... ishida almost killed mayuri back in the invasion arc....so...

....the strong point in mayuri are his drugs/experiments(szayelaporro/arracar in this arcs), but like suzumebachi all depend on the reiatsu.....and i am very sure that aizen already have a immunity to any class of drugs in his system..why?..plotkai

Quote:
Aizen is so successful because he cheats, though he's also so full of himself that he pretends it's solely due to some kind of inherent advantage he has over everyone else. He's a bullshit artist at heart, but has bought into his own BS.
well cheating is part of the battles... and that is the reason why i like aizen..when he appear you know that something is gonna happen(well until all the bs with the hōgyoku) ..and its gonna be very fun to see, (hitsugaya-hinamori/ harribel..or his philosophical speech)

Quote:
Mayuri cheats, and while he is certainly full of himself, he will freely admit that he cheats, has not an ounce of shame about it, and will laugh in your face if you bitch about it. I guarantee that the first of the many physical modifications he made to himself was the installation of a pair of 20-pound brass balls.
i just can take him seriously, even if he cheat, troll, ..i just don't care, just like the lieutenant fights...to me he is typical scientific with a new experiment that nobody but the mc(or his companions) can stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
Quote:
Quote: Originally Posted by Solace
There is no Mayuri. Only kuboface.jpg
fixed
this

Last edited by dazo; 2014-08-20 at 21:26.
dazo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 23:17   Link #6082
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
fixed
For once, a fix that I feel is an improvement to my posts. Well played.
Old 2014-08-21, 07:14   Link #6083
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

i didnt know mayuri knows izanami too
Old 2014-08-21, 09:44   Link #6084
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
The drug gives Hitsugaya the ability to time travel. The catch is that the effects end/loop when he kills Mayuri. The drug also has a "flaw" that affects the short term memory, so Hitsugaya doesn't know how many times he has been through the loop. This is a problem because after 10 loops, the side effects kick in and the user is paralyzed. Since Hitsugaya is not thinking for himself (zombie and all that), he catches on far too slowly.

You see that side effect kick in at the end of the chapter, when Hitsugaya stumbles and Mayuri strikes him down with the trollface.

The basic point of the chapter is that Mayuri invented a drug that lets evade death until he wins.....even if that means "dying" in a time loop 10 times before he's successful.
There is no actual time travel involved. The drug is similar to the one he used on Szayel, it affects the victim's perception of time. As Mayuri said, it only works on the brain (the hippocampus to be exact). This drug lets Hitsugaya see the future and sends him back at an earlier point in his memories if he kills Mayuri.
Old 2014-08-21, 11:31   Link #6085
Frailty
God General
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Mayuri >>>>>>>>> Aizen

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 20:11   Link #6086
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazo View Post
well cheating is part of the battles... and that is the reason why i like aizen..when he appear you know that something is gonna happen(well until all the bs with the hōgyoku) ..and its gonna be very fun to see, (hitsugaya-hinamori/ harribel..or his philosophical speech)
Aizen less entertaining =/= Aizen not entertaining

I enjoy Aizen, too, and am giddily looking forward to his eventual return in all his trollish glory. But Mayuri is so much more over-the-top, and his self-awareness is as refreshing as the fact that he's actually being successful while not being Ichigo, Yhwach, or, yes, Aizen.
Old 2014-08-21, 21:19   Link #6087
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Did someone get Mayuri in the end or is that him stabbing Hitsu?

Interesting chapter....but Mayuri is SOOOO getting trolled after this.
Old 2014-08-21, 21:22   Link #6088
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post

Interesting chapter....but Mayuri is SOOOO getting trolled after this.
I imagine it's Mayuri slashing Hitsugaya. If he slashed Hitsugaya across the back, then he'll be paralyzed effectively ending the fight due to the ability of his sword.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 23:18   Link #6089
niceguy

You know what occurred to me. What if Mayuri just saved Hitsugaya by killing him. Just before he delivered his blow Mayuri implied that Hitsugaya will reemerge in the past. What if Mayuri preemptively secretly injected all the captains prior to the second invasion with this drug just so in the event of their deaths or worse they would at the moment of their deaths be sent back in the past as kind of a do over to get a second chance. You may say Hitsugaya was dead the whole time he was fighting Mayuri but I would say he was more like a undead, what Mayuri probably did in the last panel was finish the job by cutting his head off/destroying his brain what ever.
niceguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-22, 04:24   Link #6090
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceguy View Post
You know what occurred to me. What if Mayuri just saved Hitsugaya by killing him. Just before he delivered his blow Mayuri implied that Hitsugaya will reemerge in the past. What if Mayuri preemptively secretly injected all the captains prior to the second invasion with this drug just so in the event of their deaths or worse they would at the moment of their deaths be sent back in the past as kind of a do over to get a second chance. You may say Hitsugaya was dead the whole time he was fighting Mayuri but I would say he was more like a undead, what Mayuri probably did in the last panel was finish the job by cutting his head off/destroying his brain what ever.
If that were the case, he'd probably redo the fights with Cang-du and Bazz-B
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-22, 16:06   Link #6091
Slayerx

I do enjoy Mayuri's trolling; its the good amsuing kind of trolling, unlike Aizen who was just annoying. Heck i don't even care that the whole see into the past thing doesn't make much sense. Fun chapter.
Old 2014-08-23, 17:25   Link #6092
SF-A2 Miki

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
I'm almost certain that someone either took the hit for Hitsugaya or Mayuri got attacked from behind. It would just be too simple for a cliffhanger to be exactly what it looks like.

I'm not really sure that a downward swing would get such a spray of blood from someone on the ground, anyway.
SF-A2 Miki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-24, 00:06   Link #6093
Saravis4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF-A2 Miki View Post
I'm almost certain that someone either took the hit for Hitsugaya or Mayuri got attacked from behind. It would just be too simple for a cliffhanger to be exactly what it looks like.

I'm not really sure that a downward swing would get such a spray of blood from someone on the ground, anyway.
Or maybe it could be Giselle (zombie guy(?) girl(?)) splashing Mayuri with his/her blood, turning him into another zombie. I hope that doesn't happen as that would absolutely suck, but possibilities are possibilities.
Old 2014-08-24, 11:20   Link #6094
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saravis4 View Post
Or maybe it could be Giselle (zombie guy(?) girl(?)) splashing Mayuri with his/her blood, turning him into another zombie. I hope that doesn't happen as that would absolutely suck, but possibilities are possibilities.
unless his plan is to become a zombie to see what happens and to troll giselle even harder
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-24, 13:37   Link #6095
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

Quote:
What if Mayuri just saved Hitsugaya by killing him
hitsugaya has been showing emotions /reaction for a while, so he is not a fully zombie...
..now...the next chapter is gonna explain the moment were he was "injected " with the drug....that...as a secondary effect ...cure the zombie disease(mayuri was part of the raid of racoon hospital )..

and..this dude is saved ..again...
Old 2014-08-25, 02:08   Link #6096
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I don't like Mayuri.. but I always like the way he trolled his opponent

hehehe... Hitsugaya is still too naive
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 07:03   Link #6097
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

No chapter this week? ><
Old 2014-08-27, 07:51   Link #6098
Marcus H.
Toji Affairs Secretary

Apparently, leaks are delayed due to stricter anti-piracy measures.

Winter 2018: Violet Evergarden, Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card Arc (6/22), and Dagashi Kashi S2 (6/12).
Spring 2018: Amanchu! Advance (1/12) and Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii (1/11).

New Wiki Project: TOJI NO MIKO (15/24) Project Site on Wikia

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 37. Completed: 331. Plan to watch: 31.

Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-28, 07:21   Link #6099
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Man, that must be true...still no raw even D:
Old 2014-08-28, 10:23   Link #6100
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Poor captains and vice captains . Kurotsuchi doesn`t have any mercy . Now lets see what will happen next

Tags
bleach, chapter