AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-10-07, 14:33   Link #981
ImperialFlameGod8190

Yea i agree if its 12 thats incredibly rushed to get to the magic King though it can be done it'll be massively rushed
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 15:02   Link #982
tacitus

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceTrigger View Post
The anime is only going to be 12 episodes but I saw the Magic King of Luxuria in the OP and Rogue too... I hope they are not rushing this.

The first episode adapted the first 2 chapters well tho.
I only see Arata's magic king form in the opening, look at the scar arata has many small ones at the right eye and the luxuria magic king has a big one at the left eye.

Rogue has a role in the royal liber arc, like other characters that are shown in the opening(Liber, Ilya, satan form).

The royal liber arc begins with chapter 20 and ends with chapter 29, it's impossible to end the anime before this arc without anime original episodes.
tacitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 15:13   Link #983
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost013 View Post
Hey guys, end girl already confirmed lol.
Spoiler for wedding:
That's probably just a dream.

Also if the anime is really only 12 episodes then it seems like it might be rushed.
Old 2014-10-07, 15:24   Link #984
Singally

Quote:
The anime is only going to be 12 episodes but I saw the Magic King of Luxuria in the OP and Rogue too... I hope they are not rushing this.

Rogue showed up before the Sky Library arc, and that magic king was Astral Trinity(Arata). Lilith's father is Abyss Trinity, and as someone pointed out, there's a difference in their scars.
Singally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 15:26   Link #985
ghost013

Quote:

Actually I believe that's
Spoiler for Magic King:

Last edited by ghost013; 2014-10-07 at 16:44.
ghost013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 17:01   Link #986
AceTrigger

Wow I'm a failure as a Trinity Seven fan...

The anime is receiving mostly positive reviews from anime-only watchers from what I've seen so far so that's a good thing.

I just need Episode 2 and then I can determine what's the pacing is going to be like for the anime.
AceTrigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 17:07   Link #987
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Wow I'm a failure as a Trinity Seven fan...

The anime is receiving mostly positive reviews from anime-only watchers from what I've seen so far so that's a good thing.

I just need Episode 2 and then I can determine what's the pacing is going to be like for the anime.
I'm going to have to agree with you there. I'll wait for episode 2. Hopefully it goes back to being the Trinity Seven we all know and love.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 17:07   Link #988
Nagakun
The One who Peek

Well, for anime watchers to rate it a good review isn't easy, which is actually a relief for me as a manga T7 fan. (=w= ||)

It also mean that I got more info and knowledge on T7 when people are asking me.. since I followed this manga since it first launch.. even if this is not my work; but as a fan, I felt so satisfied (=w= ||)
Old 2014-10-07, 18:09   Link #989
Direwolf18

It seemed decent enough for the first episode. From the feel of it it has a brisk pace. If the series end at episode 12 is the end of the initial confrontation with Hijiri (which has bits shown in the intro) that would correlate to chapter 29. That is averaging 2.5 manga chapters an episode. Roughly. That is a brisk pace but I wouldn't call it rushing it to the point of ruin.

Admittedly it was just the intro episode, we will have to wait and see how some of the fights turn out.

Put me in the cautiously optimistic category. I am thrilled that non manga readers are liking it however.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 20:35   Link #990
Pablete
Banned

pHello guys.

Can you share the color illustrations of the manga with me? Covers too.

I would like to upload them to an imageboard.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 22:05   Link #991
AceTrigger

^
I have all the cover but can't find it atm...

Anyway, this is like the stupidest thing I've read all day:

"Arata Kasuga is a friendly reminder of why the "terrified of boobs" and "unabashed pervert" extremes of harem lead characterization exist. While the former can be seen as wimpy and obnoxious, at least they are also kind and considerate of the piles of ladies around them. While the latter can be seen as stupid and creepy, at least they are more entertaining to watch and humorously honest about their teenage urges.

Kasuga is neither of these two extremes, but even that would be preferable to his actual character: Smug Sexual Harassment Man. Right from the beginning, Kasuga "accidentally" gropes his childhood friend Hijiri, refuses to apologize for it, and then "teasingly" comments on her breast size, (no unthinking slip of the tongue here, just a blatant attempt to humiliate and objectify his "friend.") It's not just for Hijiri as it turns out. Almost every comment he makes to the women around him is a chauvinist "girl, you got a crappy attitude, but at least you have a nice figure" dismissal that, of course, makes these pathetic harem targets blush. (Or else join in his objectification, if they're either the more "tomboyish" type, or obliviously encourage it, if they're the "emotionless" type.) He's Mr. "Smile, Sweetheart!" incarnate, in a way that I think makes him unattractive to both women and men. Nerds don't generally resonate with the Type A Broheim, so it's weird to see one portrayed here inside a "generic anime lead" skin. "
AceTrigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 22:11   Link #992
XFire
150% done

Quote:
^

"Arata Kasuga is a friendly reminder of why the "terrified of boobs" and "unabashed pervert" extremes of harem lead characterization exist. While the former can be seen as wimpy and obnoxious, at least they are also kind and considerate of the piles of ladies around them. While the latter can be seen as stupid and creepy, at least they are more entertaining to watch and humorously honest about their teenage urges.

Kasuga is neither of these two extremes, but even that would be preferable to his actual character: Smug Sexual Harassment Man. Right from the beginning, Kasuga "accidentally" gropes his childhood friend Hijiri, refuses to apologize for it, and then "teasingly" comments on her breast size, (no unthinking slip of the tongue here, just a blatant attempt to humiliate and objectify his "friend.") It's not just for Hijiri as it turns out. Almost every comment he makes to the women around him is a chauvinist "girl, you got a crappy attitude, but at least you have a nice figure" dismissal that, of course, makes these pathetic harem targets blush. (Or else join in his objectification, if they're either the more "tomboyish" type, or obliviously encourage it, if they're the "emotionless" type.) He's Mr. "Smile, Sweetheart!" incarnate, in a way that I think makes him unattractive to both women and men. Nerds don't generally resonate with the Type A Broheim, so it's weird to see one portrayed here inside a "generic anime lead" skin. "
Wow.

Someone call a crane, we need to pull the telephone out of this guys hindquarters.
Old 2014-10-07, 22:16   Link #993
Ultragunner

Quote:
^

LOL, let the flame war rage on , I have a feeling that we might have a good time "discussing" this, just like what happened with SAO in 2012
Old 2014-10-07, 22:19   Link #994
Wandering Soul

Quote:
^

Wow this guy is too uptight and needs to take a chill pill.
Old 2014-10-07, 23:09   Link #995
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
^

You see, this is why we can't have nice things. If you don't like the guy, don't go degrading him to intentionally rile up others, don't watch the anime, don't read the manga, and shut the fuck up!
Old 2014-10-07, 23:16   Link #996
Pablete
Banned

Quote:
^
Please, I'll wait.

Quote:

The fuck I just read
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 23:28   Link #997
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:

And this is why u must look for the original source before if u are gonna make this kind of assumptions just with the first ep of its anime version...just lol with this guy
Old 2014-10-07, 23:43   Link #998
RJ TAYLER

Backing into a corner, to find my 'happy place, then gets the sticks and marshmallows out for sustenance during the ensuring flambé de forum. Hopefully this will stop when the vacancees on the translation side are filled

750 UP
Old 2014-10-07, 23:55   Link #999
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ TAYLER View Post
Backing into a corner, to find my 'happy place, then gets the sticks and marshmallows out for sustenance during the ensuring flambé de forum. Hopefully this will stop when the vacancees on the translation side are filled

750 UP
Ah, you don't have to worry. No flame war is going to start because the person who wrote that piece of crap didn't post it on this forum. AceTrigger may have posted it, but he didn't write it. Therefore, no flame war will happen. Yet.
Old 2014-10-08, 00:02   Link #1000
omega253

Okay, what site is that from? I've got to make a note to stay away from it...

Other than that, I liked the first episode. It went a little fast, but it's gonna be a bit of time before we get to the bulk of things.

I just hope some TL out there takes interest and lends a hand to get the manga up to date.
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, school life, supernatural