AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-04-04, 00:14   Link #841
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

The real question here is what is Kihara Noukan with the Kihara Family? We were always under the impression that Gensei was the patriarch and the most evil of them all, being behind 98% of the plot of Railgun, yet Noukan is 80 year old and was the pet dog of one of the Originals.

So what's his relationship with Gensei (who is older?)? With the rest of the Family? Does that mean there are different patriarchs old enough to have known the Originals? Or were they even related to them?Are there many side branches (seven for each Original?)?
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 01:40   Link #842
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
The real question here is what is Kihara Noukan with the Kihara Family? We were always under the impression that Gensei was the patriarch and the most evil of them all, being behind 98% of the plot of Railgun, yet Noukan is 80 year old and was the pet dog of one of the Originals.

So what's his relationship with Gensei (who is older?)? With the rest of the Family? Does that mean there are different patriarchs old enough to have known the Originals? Or were they even related to them?Are there many side branches (seven for each Original?)?
I feel that rather than a central figure as the leader, there are a few elites among the Kihara that are at the top of the clan. It's doesn't relly feel like there could be an official position as a Kihara leader, but the younger ones voluntarily follow the experienced ones out of respect.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 02:41   Link #843
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
I feel that rather than a central figure as the leader, there are a few elites among the Kihara that are at the top of the clan. It's doesn't relly feel like there could be an official position as a Kihara leader, but the younger ones voluntarily follow the experienced ones out of respect.
BIB: i wouldnt say it is because of respect, im not even sure if kiharas have something like that
but yeah, i also think they follow the older ones, but mostlikley because they can take their knowledge/research once the old ones cant keep it up anymore
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 10:07   Link #844
evoeden
Zaregoto Tsukai

Hello again
Well I finished it only yesterday , but overall vol.12 was very borring and remind me about borring vol.2 of Old Testament...
Well vol.13 probably will be good.

PS: hmmm.... Aogami .... Aihana .... hmmmm
Old 2015-04-04, 11:16   Link #845
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I'm not sure why speculation for Volume 13 went here, but please move to the proper thread.