AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-07-08, 05:17   Link #601
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Now that the Discussion thread has been made, any posts which are about the LN's actual content should be posted there.

And remember to keep on topic in this thread. Speculation; not shipping or character bashing.

(Will-chan = best girl)
Old 2015-07-08, 09:24   Link #602
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I thought Othinus and Misaki were the main stream favorites by the Index fandom (non-railgun fandom) by a large margin. Sure they have some doubters and haters but there is a massive amount of fan art with those two. My non main stream favorite btw is Kuroko but it seems 90% or more of the population finds her repulsive for some reason.
What does non Railgun fandom mean, lol? Do you mean second most favorited character or do you mean people who don't read railgun? I'm assuming you mean the first one.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-08, 11:47   Link #603
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
What does non Railgun fandom mean, lol? Do you mean second most favorited character or do you mean people who don't read railgun? I'm assuming you mean the first one.
I was thinking something like people who are primarily fans of Railgun and don't really follow the Index story are Railgun fandom (non-index), while the people who follow Index primarily are Index fandom (non-railgun) and the people who follow the entire series equally are To Aru Fandom. For a Railgun fan of course Misaka would be the top mainstream female character. However, for an Index fan she's one of the many female characters while Othinus and Misaki are very highly regarded by many fans in the community. I wasn't particularly shipping Kuroko or anything I was merely stating that she's my favorite female character as she's portrayed in Index up there with Othinus. It has little to do with character development and more just an issue of my personal taste.

That being said I want her to appear in this volume even if as a side character. I think Kuroko could be a great deal of help in saving people and moving them away from the Destruction. I suppose evacuation.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-08, 16:11   Link #604
Draco Spirit

I like too see more Kuroko in general tbh, she's awesome. I also like to see some Mikoto/Kuroko/Touma love comady triangle scenes too, like Mikoto concluding Touma is after Kuroko or something
Draco Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-09, 04:40   Link #605
Lucas99
The Reader

@_@

I just saw the new illustration then the sudden thought of the reason why mikoto was riding with touma was make to her some sort of power supply or booster 4 the acro bike

WN/LN - Reading: Mushoku Tensei • Zhan Long • World Teacher • Arifureta • Legendary Moonlight Scupltor • Re:Monster • Suterareta Yuusha • Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan • Word Master • Mahouka Kouko • Campione • Magika no Kenshi to Basileus • Risou no Himo Seikatsu • Yuusha Party no Kawaii ko ga ita no de
Lucas99 is offline   Reply With Quote