Old 2015-12-20, 12:29   Link #1421
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

It takes more than ONE punch
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-20, 12:32   Link #1422
Kopi
Σ(゚ロ゚ノ)ノ

Can't help but feel sorry for Boros when he's dying even though his ship killed countless poeple. Also doesn't seem like Saitama can stay in space for long.. yeah he's human but given his OP background, I thought he could shake something of this level off
Kopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-20, 12:36   Link #1423
SinsI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopi View Post
Also doesn't seem like Saitama can stay in space for long.
Just because he thinks he needs to hold his breath in space doesn't mean he actually needs to do it. BTW, AFAIK in vacuum holding breath is the last thing you want to do - pressure will blow you up from within.
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-20, 12:36   Link #1424
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Man... I seriously want more!

I love how at the end, Saitama was actually bothered that he didn't win the fight with One Punch, lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-20, 13:10   Link #1425
bakato

Sniff. Did anyone else shed a tear at Boros's last words?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-20, 13:11   Link #1426
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

We actually know how long the final battle lasted due to the release of the databook, telling us how long each battle was.
The anime timed itself to match that time.

Assuming the entire fight is in real time...

Spoiler for math of how fast Saitama was in one part:
Old 2015-12-20, 13:31   Link #1427
zero7090

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
Just because he thinks he needs to hold his breath in space doesn't mean he actually needs to do it. BTW, AFAIK in vacuum holding breath is the last thing you want to do - pressure will blow you up from within.
so he is even stronger than the force created by the difference in pressure.
zero7090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-20, 13:38   Link #1428
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7090 View Post
so he is even stronger than the force created by the difference in pressure.
His physiology isn't even human withstanding solar rays unprotected.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-20, 13:41   Link #1429
lucaman

Episode 12
amazing fight a bit underwhelming last shot man,i think i love manga translation more than daisuke translation there also miss-translation during meteor too.

i don't know what i would impressive between saitama himself or his superhero suit XD
Old 2015-12-20, 13:43   Link #1430
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
That would certainly be unhealthy, but for such a short time, other stuff would have been worse.

But yeah, this was a glorious finale . The use of the OP song during the battle was Jojo-worthy. And the hint at Metal Knight being an "enemy" sounds like a straight-up sequel hook.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-20, 13:52   Link #1431
DeathAngelBR
Yuri addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
We actually know how long the final battle lasted due to the release of the databook, telling us how long each battle was.
The anime timed itself to match that time.

Assuming the entire fight is in real time...

Spoiler for math of how fast Saitama was in one part:
You mean 6,736% of c
DeathAngelBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-20, 14:08   Link #1432
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
He also "tanked" the radiation.
Old 2015-12-20, 14:24   Link #1433
sayde

What an amazing finale this was. It's really nice when a series this good has a final episode that does justice to all the episodes leading up to it.
I'll also admit, I was thrown off when this battle required so much more than one punch from Saitama. But I feel like in the end, it didn't matter because Saitama clearly could've finished the battle in one punch if he wanted to IMO.

10/10

On another note, in the end, Boros and Saitama agreed that the prophecies must've been wrong. But what if they weren't? What if the opponent in Boros's prophecy was meant to be someone closer to his level? Is there someone else on Earth that Boros was meant to fight? And what if the prophecy Saitama and the rest of the heroes got from Shibabawa was supposed to be a prediction of a force more powerful than Boros and his army? I'd say that particular fortune can't be officially proven false until 6 months after the events that took place during this episode.

Anyways, there's so many things to look forward to from a potential season 2 that the wait is going to feel like an eternity. But it's a wait I'm willing to endure nonetheless. OPM was just THAT good.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-20, 14:34   Link #1434
EroKing

Some freebies

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-26 at 15:35.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-20, 14:35   Link #1435
desrtsku
Nympholept

The animation on Boros' Meteoric Burst, though. That was insane.
Who was it? Who was behind that?
Old 2015-12-20, 14:54   Link #1436
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Some elite heroes are so impressive.

Like Metal Knight. Hide so you can live and hide another day. (And hoard useless weapons.)

Or Amai Mask. He may be useless at repelling alien invasions, but if you need to murder some helpless prisoners, he's definitely your man. I can see where his confidence comes from.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-20, 14:59   Link #1437
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Some elite heroes are so impressive.

Like Metal Knight. Hide so you can live and hide another day. (And hoard useless weapons.)

Or Amai Mask. He may be useless at repelling alien invasions, but if you need to murder some helpless prisoners, he's definitely your man. I can see where his confidence comes from.
Metal Knight is unofficially the construction company owner that the HA hires for major projects. While Amai Mask is Public Relations manager, who indirecly help obtain donations from the public to fund the organisation. These two basically abuse their positions to do what they want, because they know they can't be fired.
Old 2015-12-20, 15:16   Link #1438
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post

On another note, in the end, Boros and Saitama agreed that the prophecies must've been wrong. But what if they weren't? What if the opponent in Boros's prophecy was meant to be someone closer to his level? Is there someone else on Earth that Boros was meant to fight? And what if the prophecy Saitama and the rest of the heroes got from Shibabawa was supposed to be a prediction of a force more powerful than Boros and his army? I'd say that particular fortune can't be officially proven false until 6 months after the events that took place during this episode.
Thing is the Seer never said Boros is going to fight somebody at his level just that somebody who will make him go all out and lose his boredom.

We have a potential ship here people. Not only is Tatsumaki irked at kill steal by Saitama but twice she has expressed hating he ignores her!

These two are the most persons on the planet both wanting some action in their lives and has a berserk botton. Bald for Saitama, shorty for Tatsumaki.

Sweet Mask isn't in it for heroics or saving people. It is about killing those he deems evil while looking good at it. One can say he is the polar opposite of Licenseless Rider.

Oh Saitama if you don't want it to end in one punch I suggest villain farming. Beat them then allow them to have a training arc.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-20, 15:19   Link #1439
Yamada II

Episode 12 (Finale)
Those visuals, man! Literally orgasmic stuff here. This is what you call epic. It was awemazingly fantastic!

Saitama finally found an opponent who could survive his punch. And Boros is most certainly no pushover. Saitama first only blocks his attacks which results in him getting kicked all the way to the nekoing moon. Consecutive normal punches also doesn’t kill Boros who immediately regenerates. Lol "Killer Move: Serious Series". But even then Boros remains conscious for a bit. This was certainly a fight to behold. Sad thing is, no one knew about the existence of Boros.

Tornado takes care of the spaceship by flinging rubble at it. But the actual reason behind it crashing was Saitama coming down from the moon and then using his killer Serious Punch move.

And then we have that butthole, Amai Mask, showing his stupid face. Someone should really beat the crap out of that bastard. First he doesn't show up until everything is over, and then he has the audacity to call those S Class heroes pathetic for not being able to save the city from ruin. Metal Bat should have beaten the hell out of the guy. If he was so good then why didn't he show up? Was his recording more important than saving City A?

Metal Knight also shows up late to the party and comes for the spoils of war only. He is here to use things for his own personal gain. Doesn’t matter what reason he gives. If he was really doing it for peace, then he should have played a role in bringing down the enemy first.

Lol Tornado starts calling Saitama stuff and he tells Genos to deal with the "spoilt brat". And he ends up getting slammed into a walk. Stupid Bang stopped Tornado before she could do anything to Saitama.

This neko was freakin awesome in every way. This was a masterpiece. It hit all the right buttons and delivered pure awesomeness. It wasn't just the orgasmic visual treat which made this a spectacular show, it had much more to offer than just that. This will surely be missed and I wish Murata luck in his work. He's gotta dish out more manga material so that a second season can be possible.
Yamada II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-20, 15:57   Link #1440
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Oh Saitama if you don't want it to end in one punch I suggest villain farming. Beat them then allow them to have a training arc.
Frieza Approved
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, parody, satire, seinen, super hero