Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2016-11-09, 02:53   Link #1701
Harbinger
Squirrel Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasoras View Post
Definately this is 99% DNC and Hillary Clintons fault.

Anyone who did not have their heads in a cloud, knew that having a Hillary clinton go in the general instead of Bernie heavily risked a trump presidency.
Of course.

The moment they cheated Sanders was the moment they lost. The bridge was burnt.

Wikileaks merely proved what we thought.

#NeverClintonAgain
Old 2016-11-09, 02:56   Link #1702
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Trump is currently holding a speech!
Old 2016-11-09, 02:57   Link #1703
Harbinger
Squirrel Master

Quote:
Can we all finally agree the polls were rigged in HRC favor giving you guys a false sense of security, and when reality walked in the predictions proved what they really were?

I'll walk away $1000 richer from the bets so I'm good.

Excuse me as berate a Clinton supporter next door who voted against bernie, saying she stood a better chance against trump.
I'm not a Trump supporter, but a lot of those "liberals" (I consider myself on the Left) are bullies. If you openly support Trump, they will bully you.

Naturally, people won't say it openly that they support Trump.

They accuse you of everything... that they are doing themselves.
Old 2016-11-09, 03:01   Link #1704
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
I'm not a Trump supporter, but a lot of those "liberals" (I consider myself on the Left) are bullies. If you openly support Trump, they will bully you
Have you seen the people at his rallies before you wrote this?
Old 2016-11-09, 03:02   Link #1705
MCAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
On that note somebody yelled Kill Obama during Trump's speech.
Old 2016-11-09, 03:03   Link #1706
Harbinger
Squirrel Master

Quote:
This goes for both side. A lot of those Conservatives are bigots. We cannot deny this.

The difference is that Liberals pretend to have the moral high-ground. I'm really not a fan of political correctness at all.
Old 2016-11-09, 03:05   Link #1707
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Quote:
With around a million votes over Clinton in the popular vote presently, I think maybe you missed the point. Not everyone voting were those people. But other people made Trump supporters out to be those people exclusively.

(I voted Sanders, because screw both parties.)
Old 2016-11-09, 03:07   Link #1708
sasoras

Quote:
Trump rallies may seem violent, but most of the election violence were seen outside, and on the streets.

Also if you seen the wikileaks some of the riots, were started by paid provocateurs from the DNC.
Old 2016-11-09, 03:08   Link #1709
Harbinger
Squirrel Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
With around a million votes over Clinton in the popular vote presently, I think maybe you missed the point. Not everyone voting were those people. But other people made Trump supporters out to be those people exclusively.

(I voted Sanders, because screw both parties.)
Painting the campaign because of some people is just wrong.

I remember when they tried to paint Bernie Sanders supporters as "violent" for "throwing chairs". No chairs were thrown.

Generalizing one side because of the actions of a minority is stupid... yet the media loves to do this when it comes to the Left or Right.
Old 2016-11-09, 03:10   Link #1710
sasoras

Quote:
Painting the campaign because of some people is just wrong.

I remember when they tried to paint Bernie Sanders supporters as "violent" for "throwing chairs". No chairs were thrown.

Generalizing one side because of the actions of a minority is stupid... yet the media loves to do this when it comes to the Left or Right.
The problem here was the HRC supporters demonized their own base (the sanders supporters)
We were called sexists, misogynists, naive, young, angry, stupid, ill informed and etc. All trump supports called us were commies, but the HRC people brought out everything to describe us.
Not only was HRC herself divisive, so were a majority of her own supporters.

DWS who rolled over bernie?

HRC brought her into the campaign.

Elizabeth warren to attract and unify her base?

She fking chose tim kaine.

The list goes on, and on.
Old 2016-11-09, 03:11   Link #1711
Applehell

Quote:
This goes for both side. A lot of those Conservatives are bigots. We cannot deny this.

The difference is that Liberals pretend to have the moral high-ground. I'm really not a fan of political correctness at all.
Liberals have actually suppourted minorites, LBGT, immgrants, uninversal healthcare and have been bwhind some of the most social economic changes this country has had in 50 years.

Yeah, they are no saints as they have had they share of shit, but they do in fact have the higher moral ground compared to the alternative.
Old 2016-11-09, 03:12   Link #1712
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Since Alaska and Arizona will likely side with Trump Electorally, that gives him a minimum of 290 with Michigan being the last probably state to go that way for 306 to Clintons 232.

That is a lot different than what was being predicted even six days ago.
Old 2016-11-09, 03:16   Link #1713
James Rye

Still crazy how somebody was openly endorsed by KKK and America White Supremacy won with such a huge lead. Guess Hillary really was the sole candidate Trump could win against. Man, 9gag will be a riot and tumblr a salt mine. xD
Old 2016-11-09, 03:16   Link #1714
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

So let me get this straight...

The United States of America, a 1st world country and probably one of the biggest world powers

Just decided to turn Donald Trump into the leader of its army and to give him the codes for their nuclear arsenal.

Like... really?
Old 2016-11-09, 03:17   Link #1715
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post

The United States of America, a 1st world country and probably one of the biggest world powers

Just decided to turn Donald Trump into the leader of its army and to give him the codes for their nuclear arsenal.

Like... really?
Yes really. By a lot it appears.
Old 2016-11-09, 03:18   Link #1716
Maxulous
mono no aware

Sweet dreams.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2016-11-09, 03:19   Link #1717
Harbinger
Squirrel Master

Quote:
The problem here was the HRC supporters demonized their own base (the sanders supporters)
We were called sexists, misogynists, naive, young, angry, stupid, ill informed and etc. All trump supports called us were commies, but the HRC people brought out everything to describe us.
Not only was HRC herself divisive, so were a majority of her own supporters.

DWS who rolled over bernie?

HRC brought her into the campaign.

Elizabeth warren to attract and unify her base?

She fking chose tim kaine.

The list goes on, and on.
Since the election is over, we can look at this with clarity.

Yes, Clinton shot herself with stupid decisions. She was already a super weak candidate with a graveyard in her closet. She has the whole Clinton Foundation P2P. The DNC intentionally disenfranchised their own potential base.

The DNC needs to clean house. Donna is the first one that needs to be removed, permanently, if they want to reach out to their lost base.

Quote:

Like... really?
Yes, they just did --- because the other candidate was deemed worse. It's the DNC's fault for picking such a flawed candidate. You only have yourselves to blame.
Old 2016-11-09, 03:20   Link #1718
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Can we all finally agree the polls were rigged in HRC favor giving you guys a false sense of security, and when reality walked in the predictions proved what they really were?
There's a different between rigged polls and faulty polling methodologies. The polls completely failed to capture the white (particularly rural) turnout. I did not expect white people to vote like a minority group this election. It disgusts me that we chose the KKK candidate.

In any case, I have a feeling it's going to be Mike Pence who is really running this country. Something that does not give me any comfort whatsoever.
Old 2016-11-09, 03:22   Link #1719
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:

Like... really?
Donald Trump is what the majority of American voters considers the best possible representative for themselves.

There are Donald Trumps in every country, but only Americans would vote him into power. Trump is boarderline innocent here, he isn't even pretending to be what he isn't. He is only PotUS because Americans really think this is a good idea. Much like with the current leader of the Philippines.

The people have spoken. We don't have to like it, that's how democracy works.
Old 2016-11-09, 03:24   Link #1720
sasoras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Since Alaska and Arizona will likely side with Trump Electorally, that gives him a minimum of 290 with Michigan being the last probably state to go that way for 306 to Clintons 232.

That is a lot different than what was being predicted even six days ago.
If you were a bernie supporter you would have known media bias will alter results to favor hillary. The problem though is the general election aren't as easy to rig, so the big deviation from expected and actual result, isn't a giant "swing", but the real results that have always been evident.

If you review the exit polling, their were humongous problems, and it happen to be places with voting machines, and with HRC in the lead during the primaries.

Plus various other factors:
1.All the polls had methodology that over sampled democrats and woman.
2.More excitement favors trump
3.Shy voter/anarchists favor trump
4.Newly registered voters sign up favors trump
5.Trump polls higher with independents than clinton
6.Populist need side with trump purely, because the opponent is HRC.
7.The heavy media collusion propping up hillary, in an era with alot of anti-establishment sentiments. Creating a giant backlash, even in the poll on who media sides with, a vast majority of even HRC supporters could see it. What do you think the independents and undecided would see?

All this was evident far before the general election, we warned them, they ignored us, and now they sleep on the bed they make.

Trump now has the popular vote, and land slide in the EV. What does that tell you about Hillary Clinton?

Last edited by sasoras; 2016-11-09 at 03:35.
Closed Thread