Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2017-02-11, 05:18   Link #21961
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
DW just love to complicate thimgs, don't they? -_-

Fortunately I manage to roll two Ilya CEs. I also have one Melty Sweetheart and a CE of Chibi Rin ans Sakura baking. I bought one Atilla CE so I'm good to go. I've been farming lvl 80 knight node using Saber molds as it periodically drop molds. Last time it even dropped 3.
Gacha was good to you, from a farming perspective, at least. Between the two Illyas and the Baking Sisters CE, that's a potential +9 to a single type, and the other two give you +13 (+4 to All) before even figuring the support CE in. You should be able to get +18 or +19 when farming with some of the Molds, and LBing both of the shop CEs makes sense for you, since you have three bonus CEs besides the shop ones that are better than +2. Once you LB both and replace Melty Sweetheart with one, you should be able to get up to +21 if you're lucky enough to find an LB 5* gacha CE on support, and still have a +6 bonus to the All type.
Old 2017-02-11, 05:20   Link #21962
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
Ugh, I'm so confused which choco CEs I've already picked up and which ones are new. Keep having to go back the the CE list just to make sure I don't buy an old one I already have....
Buy them all

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-11, 05:26   Link #21963
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aytrial View Post
Alrighty, done~
Thanks!

Quote:
Ugh, I'm so confused which choco CEs I've already picked up and which ones are new. Keep having to go back the the CE list just to make sure I don't buy an old one I already have....
What I did is I sorted out my servants using date acquired. Any female servant that was acquired during or before the first Valentines event means their choco has been bought already. So it's just a matter of listing the new servants acquired in a notepad or something.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-11, 05:50   Link #21964
runset

Quote:
Just buy all of them and then used the same one as fodder for the other CE. Finished both male and female CE in the shop, gonna take it slowly from now on until i emptied all the content in he shop.
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-11, 06:05   Link #21965
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Guys, do you know if event CEs are available in FP gatcha?
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-11, 06:11   Link #21966
larethian

I'm at +24 but it's still hard
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-11, 06:36   Link #21967
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

The chocolate CEs you buy in the shop "from/for" your Servants give coin boost as well, right? How much does it boost?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-11, 06:56   Link #21968
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
The chocolate CEs you buy in the shop "from/for" your Servants give coin boost as well, right? How much does it boost?
+2 for one class, worse than gacha CE because can't be adapted to a specific class, so not much for farming.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-11, 08:05   Link #21969
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Guys, do you know if event CEs are available in FP gatcha?
Yes. At least one of my Taiga CEs came from FP gacha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
Just buy all of them and then used the same one as fodder for the other CE.
Doesn't work that way. The personal Valentine CEs are already max leveled, and I can guarantee you the 80 levels of EXP in them won't be transferred to any CE they're fed to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
+2 for one class, worse than gacha CE because can't be adapted to a specific class, so not much for farming.
They're only useful for farming if you don't have any of the catch-all shop CEs. If you're not facing the class of the Servant that you got them from, they're useless, and if you use a Mold to force that class, they're still not as good as the shop CEs because while those give the same bonus, they also give it to All coins (which you can then turn into whatever class you need). You'll probably only get one All coin for every four or five of the Mold class (pre-bonus), but it adds up.

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2017-02-11 at 15:20.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-11, 09:35   Link #21970
larethian

Whew, only finished saber, archer, lancer, all...
Old 2017-02-11, 09:37   Link #21971
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

And I am farming Assassins for now (finished with Casrers). I ma unable to make more than +14 -=(
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-11, 09:43   Link #21972
Rasen

Quote:
Huh.

When I look at the shop, all the ones I got last year are Greyed-out. Maybe it's because I held onto the chocos?
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-11, 09:54   Link #21973
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Huh.

When I look at the shop, all the ones I got last year are Greyed-out. Maybe it's because I held onto the chocos?
That's exactly why. The ones I bought last year that I kept are grayed out as well, while the ones I fed I can rebuy.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-11, 10:05   Link #21974
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
They're only useful for farming if you don't have any of the catch-all shop CEs. If you're not facing the class of the Servant that you got them from, they're useless, and if you use a Mold to force that class, they're still not as good as the shop CEs because those give the same bonus, but they also give it to All coins (which you can then turn into whatever class you need). You'll probably only get one All coin for every four or five of the Mold class (pre-bonus), but it adds up.
Forgot to mention that the choco CE cost only 3, so they if you can't fit better CE or not wanting bring Mashɥ.
Old 2017-02-11, 11:32   Link #21975
larethian

done assassin and rider and part of caster. going insane...

3 female and 21 male left to go whew

Last edited by larethian; 2017-02-11 at 11:51.
Old 2017-02-11, 12:45   Link #21976
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
done assassin and rider and part of caster. going insane...

3 female and 21 male left to go whew
Daaaang.

I just finished the Girls, and I think 3-5 guys. (I am sitting on 1000 Any Coins, but I'm saving them for a last spurt/when I only need like 1-2 types of Knights/Cavalry.)

I'm really looking forward to next year's event, when I only have like...20 units to do this for.

62 guys to go before I can get to mat grinding.

Last edited by Rasen; 2017-02-11 at 13:44.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-11, 14:20   Link #21977
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Done with Saber and Archer males. Starting on Lancer males so anyone with gacha CEs please place them on Saber slot tnx.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-11, 14:28   Link #21978
tiatiu

i think i used all my entire luck on fgo got mhxa with only 4 ticket and 1 10pull
Old 2017-02-11, 15:56   Link #21979
Ryoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
That's exactly why. The ones I bought last year that I kept are grayed out as well, while the ones I fed I can rebuy.
Didn't exactly have the space to keep all those CEs, lol. I fed all the choco's to other CEs to boost their EXP. I think it was 20K exp per card afterall.
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-11, 20:16   Link #21980
McW
Canaan II When?

http://i.imgur.com/IgfqXmW.png

This guy I'm not even mad because all my SRR except Waver on alt acc are on the lower end of the list because it's justified most of the case, I'm mad because he put Okita and Jack 7.5 and 8.5, they're clearly better than that. I always thought this list is bullsh*t but this time crossed the line.

Side note, how Scathach is tied with Gilgamesh? She kicks the crap out of him a lot every monday. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiatiu View Post
i think i used all my entire luck on fgo got mhxa with only 4 ticket and 1 10pull
Congratulations!!!! Don't click the link above.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon