AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index LN - New Testament Volume 19 Rating
Perfect 10 10 47.62%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 38.10%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 9.52%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 4.76%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-10-04, 23:04   Link #41
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Christ. NT19's Prologue alone got me sweating like Yamisaka Ouma.
Kamachi, you never fail to throw everyone off.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.

Last edited by Marcus H.; 2017-10-04 at 23:38.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-04, 23:05   Link #42
bakato

It's only a preview and things are already blasting off.
Old 2017-10-05, 01:05   Link #43
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
Preview translation is up and things are already off to a crazy start with the windowless building being launched into space, a new grimoire just for Mina Mathers being made and battle between Aiwass and Coronzon.

Now that we know about how these being need hosts to use there full power I am guessing the reason Index was made to have 103000 Grimoire and most likely more to come is to make an Ideal Host for Coronzon.

Why do I think that baby may also be a host for Coronzon which mean that in case Lola body was destory this mean Hamazura need to get that baby away from Rikou or she going to become a host for Coronzon.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-05, 01:15   Link #44
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Okay, that was really cool.
Spoiler for preface and prologue:

Looks to be an amazing volume. Can we please get 5 more seasons of the anime so I can watch this someday?

Holy F* that was just the prologue. I'm in heaven right now.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-05, 02:03   Link #45
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Okay, that was really cool.
Spoiler for preface and prologue:

Looks to be an amazing volume. Can we please get 5 more seasons of the anime so I can watch this someday?

Holy F* that was just the prologue. I'm in heaven right now.
Also we learn more about but Aiwass is and Coronzon said it is basely a mass of energy does this mean that all Angel and Demon are mass of energy is this the answer to what Angels and Demon are in this series.

It give us a greater understanding of what the wings on Accel are and what LVL6 would do to an esper.
Old 2017-10-05, 02:49   Link #46
salamander750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Christ. NT19's Prologue alone got me sweating like Yamisaka Ouma.
Kamachi, you never fail to throw everyone off.
Uh, what do you mean by that,
salamander750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-05, 02:52   Link #47
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by salamander750 View Post
Uh, what do you mean by that,
Lol none of us saw his plot twist coming. Didn't think that that was the first thing that was going to happen in the prologue , not even directly in the main meat of things.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2017-10-05, 04:09   Link #48
LazyHunter

Aiwass can be surprisingly helpful when it wants to, it was nice of it to save Mina from Coronzon like that. And as I expected, Touma having to deal with that Aleister possibility is going to be fun. Despite being the prologue there's already some interesting tidbits. I guess Aleister being able to use up some of his possibilities to fuel his magic might be how Kamachi will eventually deal with so many of them running around the world. And Aiwass being described as a possible alien turned out to be important, like Aleister's description was in the last volume.
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-05, 08:00   Link #49
KiharaRonin

Fun preview. Easy to predict what'll mostly happen.
-Aiwass vs. Coronzon in space in the Between the Lines. Aiwass will die or at least be defeated. Coronzon will take a new vessel upon returning to Earth in order to hide from Aleister.
-Touma will learn about Coronzon from Aleister. The two will attempt some scheme to hurt it and it will appear to succeed but it will still be alive. By the end of this Arc, Aleister will stay with Touma to continue his experiments.
-Touma's friends will try to find him with Misaka and Misaki learning more about magic.
-Hamazura will have to protect a baby from Accelerator who for some reason sees him as his enemy. Miniskirt Santa Takitsubo will get involved. Hamazura will have to protect both. The baby will be important somehow. Poasibly, Lillith or part of some project.
-Aleister will kill off some of the Possibilities for her magic.
-Fran and Tsuchimikado will find out about the Possibilities attacking the British Commonwealth. Touma's desire to protect people will draw him there. Of course, Misaka, Misaki, Index, Othinus, and Maika will want to come with their loved ones. Aleis-Tan will probably want redemption. Accelerator and Hamazura will be drawn along too. Probably wanting to get rid of Aleister, the man who used them, once and for all. Touma will keep Aleis-Tan's identity hidden from them.
-By the end of the Arc, Academy City will probably be under new management.
Old 2017-10-05, 09:12   Link #50
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Wouldn't Aiwass dying defeat the whole purpose of the volume to find his core? The preview made it seem that Coronzon is helpless once removed from the Earth.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-05, 09:19   Link #51
KiharaRonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafoam View Post
Wouldn't Aiwass dying defeat the whole purpose of the volume to find his core? The preview made it seem that Coronzon is helpless once removed from the Earth.
True. Coronzon can't use Lola's Magic. The volume makes it seem she and Aiwass are at level. Also, and i feel stupid for asking this, but what exactly is mean't by "find his core" anyway?
Old 2017-10-05, 09:33   Link #52
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

The core was mentioned back in OT16 (the volume Kamachi said people would go back to someday and find some sort of foreshadowing apparently) at the end. Between that and the end of NT18 when Aleister mentions it to Touma, it means Aiwass probably has a core keeping him binded to the world because he doesn't have an avatar like Coronzon does with Lola. Without the core he probably either gets sent back to the Aeon of Horus or can't materialize since it seems he doesn't like taking people's bodies.
Old 2017-10-05, 09:41   Link #53
KiharaRonin

Oh sorry forget about that. Haven't re-read OT16 in awhile.

I still think Coronzon will survive this Volume.
Old 2017-10-05, 16:23   Link #54
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

My volume has not arrived it.
But Kamachi is already rasiing my expectation.

I truly hope, I truly truly hope that htis volume will be Aleister's trail in crossing the Abyss.
In Thelema, for a 7=4 to ascend into 8=3 and become a secret cheif, the person must cross the Abyss and overcome the temptation from Coronzo.

Aiwass pretty muched declared he'll guide Aleister down his desired path, and the stage is set with the 10=1 itself stalling the thelema demon in the space.

Please, it is about time for Aleister to begin his crossing of the Abyss.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-05, 16:37   Link #55
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

I hope Kamachi goes full Thelema. Seeing the panic of Christianity and the other pantheons as a new one rises (an interesting one at that) is something not often found in fiction.

In addition to this, Aiwass' compassion for Aleister and saving him from himself is pretty interesting. I wanna see how far he'll go to do just that, which may conflict with how he feels about people needlessly throwing their life away. That sounds just like what Will told Accelerator in NT6.
Old 2017-10-05, 20:53   Link #56
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
I hope Kamachi goes full Thelema. Seeing the panic of Christianity and the other pantheons as a new one rises (an interesting one at that) is something not often found in fiction.

In addition to this, Aiwass' compassion for Aleister and saving him from himself is pretty interesting. I wanna see how far he'll go to do just that, which may conflict with how he feels about people needlessly throwing their life away. That sounds just like what Will told Accelerator in NT6.
That's a good point. I'd like to see that too. I'm personally interested in Heaven Canceller appearing. I want him in the story. I don't know why. He just seems important and hasn't really done much yet. He's the only one left.

I want to see him troll Touma and Aleister together or have the both of them join forces to troll Touma.

Old 2017-10-05, 21:12   Link #57
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
I can only wonder how people feel about seeing a big building taking off into the atmosphere like it's nothing. Just another typical day in Academy City?
Probably figuring that if the General Superintendent skipped town, they should probably do the same.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-05, 21:25   Link #58
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Probably figuring that if the General Superintendent skipped town, they should probably do the same.
Hahahaha. Sounds about right.

Old 2017-10-05, 23:22   Link #59
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
My volume has not arrived it.
But Kamachi is already rasiing my expectation.

I truly hope, I truly truly hope that htis volume will be Aleister's trail in crossing the Abyss.
In Thelema, for a 7=4 to ascend into 8=3 and become a secret cheif, the person must cross the Abyss and overcome the temptation from Coronzo.

Aiwass pretty muched declared he'll guide Aleister down his desired path, and the stage is set with the 10=1 itself stalling the thelema demon in the space.

Please, it is about time for Aleister to begin his crossing of the Abyss.
To get from 7=4 to 8=3 in Thelema one must ibe stripped of all his attainments and of himself as well, even of his Holy Guardian Angel, and becomes a Babe of the Abyss, who, having transcended the Reason, does nothing but grow in the womb of its mother. It then finds itself a Master of the Temple or they become a Brother of the Left Hand Path.

If my Theory is right I think the Brother of the Left Hand Path is most likely what the True Magic God were in this series.

I do believe that Crowley is about to become 8=3 but it is important that he must lose everything first which NT18 making him lose all of AC and at this rate he will lose Awaiss as well and most likey lose all his possibilities leaving just one.

Some people are saying that IT or IB is Touma Holy Guardian Angel which mean at some point he must lose it all to have the power to beat whoever will be the Final Boss.

We know that Touma lost everything but IB , IT and whatever else was in his Right Hand in NT9 which mean at some point he most likeil will even these things the only thing he had alway had from the beginning and most likely get whatever power is needed to stop the final boss by doing this.
Old 2017-10-06, 04:14   Link #60
alex_drian

Well, I can't wait for nothing because this always twist my expectations.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote