Notices

Old 2017-08-29, 12:32   Link #21
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^-__-

^^Yes, 4th arc
how many sex slaves did he manage to get?
Old 2017-08-29, 12:39   Link #22
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Fumu... 101
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-29, 14:01   Link #23
Rasty

This is one of the stat systems that should come crashing into singularity almost immediately, yet for some reason, they don't. If you have 10 times the speed of other people (let alone other stats) you should be just about untouchable. With 100x multiplier for one sex slave you should be crushing castles by bare fists and for any normal human being your running should seem like teleportation and you should be virtually invisible (you can run 100m in about 0.1Xs you can run it twice and the guy won't even react yet as reaction speed is about 0.4s). The first guy that gets one sex slave and realizes this effect (doesn't seem as really subtle change) should be able to just enslave the whole human population by brute force (and getting stronger and stronger with every little child he enslaves). Yet for some reason, thsi never happens.

There is an extreme number of series that has this glaring flaw with their exponential status growth and no apparent limits... why the hell does it never collapse before the MC appears (this one of main reasons I don't like the status system recently)?
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-29, 20:41   Link #24
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^The stats system is always flawed boi~
And somehow only the MC is exploiting it
Not only that, Yaritsukai Vampirism is flawed too
Old 2017-09-04, 13:51   Link #25
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Evi
Where have you been, Dude??

What is this about, Ero Tora??
I have just changed cities so...yeah moving is a pain in the ass i'm mostly using my iphone to lurk around,but autocorrect is also a pain(my iphone is in portuguese D: ) so i have to stay quiet D:
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-14, 16:09   Link #26
Rasty

I started reading this series so I felt like bumping this thread.

The bad points are... many. Ignoring the status system that is not worth commenting, there is the status drop after every chapter that seems to be there just to gain character count (just post changes and I might even read them, not status as long as the chapter). Then there are the "I know everything the best" moments, that get quite annoying. And lastly, but most importantly, the pacing. Seriously, he spends dozens of chapters writing about what he is gonna do. He even manages to repeat himself (3 times so far, but I am yet to reach the end of it) with a large part being almost direct copy-paste. The earlier mentioned "this world's way of doing things is inefficient, but now that I am there we are going to do it much better"+ starts blabbering about some stupid ideas and some things that might sound smart before you realize that he is just describing lengthily things like "look what is going on around you" that any sane person let alone soldier would have to know or he would be already dead. And I would almost bet he spends like 10 chapters doing all this (but something like 50 speaking about it). Also, heroines are not a sale item, so just don't go dropping them by a bunch after a long time of no heroine.

The good points are, that contrary to the title this does not turn into second "Return of the former Hero" (for the time at least). It has lots of chapters and it is reasonably fun for a work I had very low expectations of.
Old 2018-01-14, 19:47   Link #27
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Hihihihi~
Old 2018-01-14, 20:10   Link #28
Rasty

Btw. it might be only my twisted character, but the first thing girls tend to say to a person acting too cool towards ecchi situations is "Are you a gay?", second, being asking about ED. Can't say I would have seen a girl that describes it as "being so calm he looks older" (well, ED would fit I guess).

^ That smirk makes me worry about how this story continues.

Btw. any good works where the guy actually is the one trying to get into the girls pants and not the other way around? Like seriously trying to conquer her and not all the girls just wanting to rape him and he refusing them because of "reasons".
Old 2018-01-14, 20:28   Link #29
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Well, excluding hentai
- Miurikko | Ore ga Matomete Mendoumimasu!
- Kanna no Kanna
- Isekai Kara Shiokuri Shiteimasu
- Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken
- 『Kane』『Chikara』『Onna』 ~Gomi na Ore, Isekai Itte Kuzu ni Naru~
- Most single heroine works : Pet Seijo, Trinitus Mundus, Yuusha na Kanojo to Eiyuu e no Michi, Youhei Monogatari ~Junsuinaru Hangyakusha (Rebellion)~

Not that many
Coz 95% of Narou's MCs are hetare and unless the heroine rapes him, nothing will happen
Old 2018-01-14, 20:49   Link #30
Rasty

^ You sure about the works? Pet Seijo starts with main heroine affection points being 100% and Heya Dungeon is full of choroins and by the way, they are the ones trying.

Well Kane Chikara (never read it though) might fit, but that one getting classified as hentai is just a matter of time. And I don't know the other (actually I read Shiokuri, but forgot most of what it was about).

Would be nice to see a guy seriously trying to court a heroine starting from 0 affection points and getting her by his efforts (not pure luck, her being choro sugiru or such).
Old 2018-01-14, 21:44   Link #31
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Aah, classic galge, now it's all carnivorous girls

Pet Seijo max affection but as master-servant/pet, she won't ever rape him, it was the MC who took the relationship to the next level
Heya Dungeon only the cat seduces MC (even that is not rape), the other 3 develops normal romance, this too won't ever get to the point of girls rape MC

Tags
sex slave, slave, slave value, slavery of oneself, slavery prohibited