Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2018-01-15, 23:50   Link #61
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Who the fuck voted for Kuzu no Honkai for Best Drama?

I'll kill you.

Well, between me, Foxy and AW, I think we have the numbers. Time to vote up Haak for treason against the kingdom. j/k Throne of Lies joke.

But seriously, you got jebaited over something as mere as that??
Old 2018-01-16, 12:29   Link #62
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0utf0xZer0 View Post
I think the vote counter choked on all mentions of Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? which is actually kind of amusing.
I'll look into it. The results will be corrected if necessary.
Old 2018-01-16, 13:14   Link #63
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
But seriously, you got jebaited over something as mere as that??
Well at the time I was looking at the results and getting annoyed that there wasn't more love for Houseki no Kuni and then I saw that and I got really pissed off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0utf0xZer0 View Post
Come at me bro.
Have you seen Inuyashiki?

*Bang*
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-16, 14:26   Link #64
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

We all have our disappointments. Mine was the lack of love for Princess Principal and even more for Made in Abyss OP1.

Last edited by SeijiSensei; 2018-01-16 at 21:48.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-16, 17:40   Link #65
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Well at the time I was looking at the results and getting annoyed that there wasn't more love for Houseki no Kuni and then I saw that and I got really pissed off.
That's ANN's darling, not ours.

Quote:
Have you seen Inuyashiki?

*Bang*

Hit me on the ground? Not that I'm going to let you.
Old 2018-01-16, 18:30   Link #66
Tanuki.
Just another tanuki.

Was my nomination for Ryuu no Haisha (not in the list of eligible entries, but should be) for Action-Adventure turned into Jikan no Shihaisha by the program by any chance? Because no one nominated Jikan no Shihaisha.
Tanuki. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-17, 13:12   Link #67
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

That is most likely what happened. Apologies for that. I hope no one else intended to vote for Ryuu no Haisha but didn't because it wasn't on the list.
Old 2018-01-17, 13:30   Link #68
Dawnstorm

Quote:
That is most likely what happened. Apologies for that. I hope no one else intended to vote for Ryuu no Haisha but didn't because it wasn't on the list.
Actually, I'd have voted for it in the OVA-category; I simply forgot its existance. Would have made first place, too. (I only nominated two shows in that category.)
Dawnstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-17, 17:55   Link #69
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I've finished looking into the issues raised.

(Honestly I have no idea why Shuumatsu is being a pain in the ass, but forced it to work)

I've added Ryuu no Haisha as OVA. It wasn't on our radar because MAL called it "Special" and we ignore those unless they get explicitly asked for.

I'll be re-posting the results shortly, with corrections applied. To avoid any confusion, the following is the final error log, as well as vote logs.

Re-Count Results

37 people voted.

Errors

Errors do not prevented the entire submission from being counted. Only the part with the error is not counted, specifically the vote not the category. Bellow is a list of all errors, by member. Simply go back and edit your post and fix them and that part of your vote will be counted next tally.
  1. dniv [post]

1. [Best Antagonist] This is a character category. All entries must be in the format: Character Name / Series Name
    2. [Best Side-Character] This is a character category. All entries must be in the format: Character Name / Series Name
    3. [Best Credits Theme] This is a song category. All entries must be in the format: Series Name OP# repectively Series Name ED# where # is the song number.

2. Mad Pierrot [post]

1. [Best Storyline & Plot] The series "The Ancient Magus' Bride" could not be found, or is not eligible. Did you mean: "Mahoutsukai no Yome" (type: Ongoing)
    2. [Best Action-Adventure] The series "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" (type: Ongoing) can not be voted for in this category
    3. [Best Fantasy & Supernatural] The series "The Ancient Magus' Bride" could not be found, or is not eligible. Did you mean: "Mahoutsukai no Yome" (type: Ongoing)
    4. [Best Romance] The series "I'm going to jail after saying this but Elias and Chise from the Ancient Magus' Bride" could not be found, or is not eligible. Did you mean: "Mahoutsukai no Yome" (type: Ongoing)
    5. [Best Female Lead] This is a character category. All entries must be in the format: Character Name / Series Name
    6. [Best World Setting] The series "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" (type: Ongoing) can not be voted for in this category

3. Nachtwandler [post]

1. [Best Antagonist] The character "Shiro Amakusa Tokisada" for the series "3-gatsu no Lion" could not be found. Did you mean: "Shinsaku Sasaki"

4. Marcus H. [post]

1. [Best Fantasy & Supernatural] The series "Mahoutsukai no Yome" (type: Ongoing) can not be voted for in this category

5. relentlessflame
    We noticed you posted in the thread, but none of your posts seem to contain votes. Perhaps you have a typo in the format? Please re-check your vote post if you have one. Both the {TAG} and the [Category Name] are mandatory. Placing your votes in any sort of block: spoiler tag, indent tag, quote, etc, will make it look like part of a discussion to us and as a result may not be considered.
  6. Pocari_Sweat
    We noticed you posted in the thread, but none of your posts seem to contain votes. Perhaps you have a typo in the format? Please re-check your vote post if you have one. Both the {TAG} and the [Category Name] are mandatory. Placing your votes in any sort of block: spoiler tag, indent tag, quote, etc, will make it look like part of a discussion to us and as a result may not be considered.

Vote Log

[ Page 1 ] [ Page 2 ] [ Page 3 ]
Old 2018-01-17, 17:56   Link #70
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

-{A1}- [Best Storyline & Plot] 35 votes / 2 abstained
-{A2}- [Best Visuals & Animation] 33 votes / 4 abstained
-{B1}- [Best Action-Adventure] 29 votes / 8 abstained
-{B2}- [Best Fantasy & Supernatural] 31 votes / 6 abstained
-{B3}- [Best Science Fiction] 24 votes / 13 abstained
-{B4}- [Best Drama] 30 votes / 7 abstained
-{B5}- [Best Romance] 28 votes / 9 abstained
-{B6}- [Best Comedy] 33 votes / 4 abstained
-{B7}- [Best Slice of Life] 33 votes / 4 abstained
-{B8}- [Best Sports Series] 16 votes / 21 abstained
Old 2018-01-17, 17:58   Link #71
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

-{C1}- [Best TV Series] 34 votes / 3 abstained
-{C2}- [Best OVA] 17 votes / 20 abstained
-{C3}- [Best Movie] 30 votes / 7 abstained
-{D1}- [Best Female Lead] 36 votes / 1 abstained
-{D2}- [Best Male Lead] 31 votes / 6 abstained
-{D3}- [Best Antagonist] 27 votes / 10 abstained
-{D4}- [Best Side-Character] 33 votes / 4 abstained
-{D5}- [Best World Setting] 31 votes / 6 abstained
-{D6}- [Best Credits Theme] 30 votes / 7 abstained
-{D7}- [Best Soundtrack] 29 votes / 8 abstained
-{D8}- [Best Ongoing Series] 29 votes / 8 abstained
Old 2018-01-17, 18:10   Link #72
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Damn, it's still there...
Old 2018-01-21, 03:03   Link #73
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I've edited my vote, changing the B2 vote for MahoYome to Owarimonogatari Season 2.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-21, 10:31   Link #74
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

That's nice to know but at this point I can't do anymore more recounts. It's only a couple of hours away from voting phase and I don't want to open any flood gates. I don't think it changes the results anyway.

Tags
choice awards