AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-04-21, 19:34   Link #961
Psyco Diver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Concealment New Mexico is best New Mexico, I was debating whether to go AFT or CE. I've always bumped AA since OBT because CV stuff but CE really makes the ol lady stealthy
Psyco Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-26, 04:51   Link #962
Marcus H.
Toji Affairs Secretary
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: the Philippines


Here's the official promotional video of the collab between World of Warships and Azur Lane.
Featured in the video are: Saint-Louis (cruiser), Roon (cruiser), Izumo (battleship), Ibuki (cruiser), Neptune (cruiser), Monarch (battleship), along with appearances of Belfast, HMS Hood, Admiral Hipper, Nelson, Cleveland, and Enterprise.

Collaboration begins April 26th.
__________________
Have a nice talk with the Animesuki forum members on Discord! (Promise, we won't bite!) Drop me or RRW a PM for the link!

Spring 2018: Amanchu! Advance (9/12) and Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii.
Carryover from Winter 2018: Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card Arc (16/22) and Toji no Miko.
See the Toji no Miko Wiki Project in action!
Summer 2018: Hataraku Saibou (1/1c) and Kyoto Teramachi Sanjou no Holmes (1/1c).


Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 34. Completed: 336. Plan to watch: 31.


Last edited by Marcus H.; 2018-04-26 at 05:04.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-26, 07:38   Link #963
Renegade334
Exitus Acta Probat
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Permanent retirement from raws-hunting
Age: 32
^-- The rewards will be seven unique captains and a unique camouflage. I'll probably try to unlock the captains, but I'm not too hyped about this collaboration (I didn't even play to get the Normandie camo and have no interest in the Varyag).

Will most likely save my strength and enthusiasm for 0.7.5, which is the presumed release mark for the split US cruiser line and the beginning of the Bull Halsey campaign. I'm currently taking a short break ATM to concentrate on RL priorities and avoid another WOWS burnout episode.

Oh, and BTW, there appears to have been a leak for the Halsey campaign - SEA posted the requisites for each task/mission and boy do they look steep compared to their predecessors. Many of them have "and be part of the top three" or "and win (otherwise the XP/damage you just gained won't count)" clauses attached to them. If it's true, then we're in for a toughie (unless it's a permanent campaign, in which case we can take it easy like with Yamamoto).

EDIT: missed that part, but yes, apparently it's a permanent campaign. *whew* I'd hate to do that one on a timer.
__________________
<< -- Click to enter my GFX thread.

-- Permanently retired from the raw-hunting business --
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-26, 19:06   Link #964
Bonta Kun
Know who you are
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
Azur collab is supposed to be Asia only.

I haven't gone up the US cruiser line past cleveland yet but looking forward to new ships.

I've tried the asian DDs(at T5 atm) and so far I'm not feeling it, I'm told it gets better but right now I'm not putting great effort into moving up the line in any rush or the sort.

I'll need to play my Akizuki more so I can get the T9 as soon as when that line is out, I like the idea of a Mini Mino
__________________
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-26, 22:25   Link #965
Psyco Diver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
I bought back the Cleveland and Pensacola and fully upgraded then so my bank account is empty. I'm looking forward to the new ships
Psyco Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-27, 02:15   Link #966
Renegade334
Exitus Acta Probat
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Permanent retirement from raws-hunting
Age: 32
@Bonta Kun: the link I posted above is from the EU portal. If it's an Asia-only collaboration, there'd be no need to post about it on EU and hype up the players with promises of commanders.


I repurchased the Cleveland, Pensacola and Baltimore. Not sure I should bother about the New Orleans, since the T7 Pensacola will eventually be replaced by a T7 New Orleans + T6 Pensacola, and my T9 Baltimore will become a T8 Baltimore + T9 Buffalo.

Oh, and the Asashio is now available for purchase. This destroyer looks like an impressive one (especially since you can have both TRB and SG available at the same time, like on the old IJN DDs) with an impressive stealth radius (it's essentially a tweaked Kagero) and very powerful torps (20km range, 67kt, 20K dmg), but I'm not sure I want a ship that is very selective when it comes to the targets it can hit with its deepwater torps (only CVs and BBs, no DDs and no CAs/CLs). Well, anyway, I can use the 34 euros elsewhere.

EDIT: stupid double-post.
__________________
<< -- Click to enter my GFX thread.

-- Permanently retired from the raw-hunting business --

Last edited by Renegade334; 2018-04-27 at 02:41.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-27, 06:07   Link #967
Bonta Kun
Know who you are
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
@Bonta Kun: the link I posted above is from the EU portal. If it's an Asia-only collaboration, there'd be no need to post about it on EU and hype up the players with promises of commanders.


I repurchased the Cleveland, Pensacola and Baltimore. Not sure I should bother about the New Orleans, since the T7 Pensacola will eventually be replaced by a T7 New Orleans + T6 Pensacola, and my T9 Baltimore will become a T8 Baltimore + T9 Buffalo.

Oh, and the Asashio is now available for purchase. This destroyer looks like an impressive one (especially since you can have both TRB and SG available at the same time, like on the old IJN DDs) with an impressive stealth radius (it's essentially a tweaked Kagero) and very powerful torps (20km range, 67kt, 20K dmg), but I'm not sure I want a ship that is very selective when it comes to the targets it can hit with its deepwater torps (only CVs and BBs, no DDs and no CAs/CLs). Well, anyway, I can use the 34 euros elsewhere.

EDIT: stupid double-post.
I didn't check on the EU portal or reddit in some time, just someone told me that Yurobeat had said it was Asia only guess you can't trust anything said on the internet by anyone.
Good to know.
__________________
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-27, 06:47   Link #968
Renegade334
Exitus Acta Probat
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Permanent retirement from raws-hunting
Age: 32
Well, Asia will probably have priority on WG's event calendar, with EU, RU and NA getting it maybe a couple days later. Since Yuro was invited to the CC event in Saint-Petersburg where he had a snapshot of what WG was currently working on, he probably was also notified that Asia would be the first to experience the Azur x WOWS collaboration.

Also, I only noticed it now, but ship perma-camos from Tier 5 to Tier 9 are 50% off in the game today. I don't have any ship I want "premium-ified", but I might as well share the word.


Speaking of paid gimmicks, I wonder how WG will react to this legal development, which could trigger similar changes in other EU countries. Will they retire lootboxes or replace them with something else?
__________________
<< -- Click to enter my GFX thread.

-- Permanently retired from the raw-hunting business --
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-27, 12:10   Link #969
Psyco Diver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
I got to say the new MM has made for more close matches, not sure if it's luck our actually the new MM but I like it
Psyco Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-03, 14:08   Link #970
Renegade334
Exitus Acta Probat
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Permanent retirement from raws-hunting
Age: 32
The flip side of that coin being, at least from my PoV, longer queue lines. I don't remember waiting that long to jump into Randoms. It usually takes five to ten seconds, but I've experienced twenty- to thirty-second waits lately.

I was about to drop my FXP in order to get the Shiratsuyu (the current IJN ship price rebate being the main motivator), but I changed my mind after mulling over my recent experiences with a half-kitted Kagero (full conceal, but no engine, repair and armament mods yet). I might concentrate on my Farragut instead...but being a mostly ninja-type DD driver, the gunboat playstyle does not seem to motivate me much.

I thought about getting the Kongo and Aoba back (with the price rebate, I could get both ships using my current credit pool), but I think I'll just save the moolah for a New Orleans and play that girl one last time before she gets replaced.
__________________
<< -- Click to enter my GFX thread.

-- Permanently retired from the raw-hunting business --
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-03, 15:20   Link #971
Pen3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyco Diver View Post
I got to say the new MM has made for more close matches, not sure if it's luck our actually the new MM but I like it
Yes, it is mirrored now. Let's say you want to play a T8, but don't want a T10 game, then have somebody in division play a T7 and you won't get anything over T9.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-03, 18:51   Link #972
Psyco Diver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen3 View Post
Yes, it is mirrored now. Let's say you want to play a T8, but don't want a T10 game, then have somebody in division play a T7 and you won't get anything over T9.
They still have fail divisions so they can be pulled up, I've seen it a couple times because I think players are trying to see if they will get away with it
Psyco Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-06, 17:47   Link #973
Renegade334
Exitus Acta Probat
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Permanent retirement from raws-hunting
Age: 32
1. Well, I'm ready to graduate to the Monarch, even though the latter promises to be a meh (almost an understatement, really) ship compared to its T8 counterparts. The End of WWII in Europe event slashed the hull price to 9.9M credits (down from 11M), so I might as well grind like a Miley Cyrus backup dancer during this week.

2. The Hatsuharu disappoints me a LOT now. The guns are horrid, the stealth is not that great (no Concealment mod slot, only the CE skill), the torps are kinda slow (two triple launchers, which makes it even more painful when you remember playing the Akatsuki not too long ago) and I'm having trouble finding the right way to play this ship, especially since this weekend was another example of destroyerpocalypse (many of today's matches had 4-5 DDs on each side) that just ruins my day at every corner. This ship just can't win a DD bar fight to save its own skin and I'm afraid the Shiratsuyu won't redeem the pain I just went through. Sure, the Shira has TRB and two quadruple launchers, but the gunnery is still not that good (it gains one single-gun turret, but the traverse speed is so slow it feels like the turrets are hand-cranked by domesticated sloths) and the top speed is barely acceptable. Honestly, if it weren't for the fact that the Shiratsuyu is a stepping stone to the Akizuki, I'd seriously consider dropping this line. I have more than enough FXP to get the Shira, but I'm not going to allocate it. Yet.

3. The Farragut is an odd mixture of exhilaration and annoyance. The guns are obviously the main attraction: in the right circumstances and once well-ensconced in a large puff of smoke, this thing becomes a little machine gun that can irritate BBs and give depression to enemy DDs. The annoyance: the torps suck more than a black hole and I seldom get ample island cover nowadays: I'm frequently forced to sail on wide, open seas, to support my teammates, rather than hug islands and play like a micro-Atlanta...and that means sprinting and drifting around like an Initial D reject, avoiding enemy BB shells that are zipping left and right (I'm more of a ninja-type DD player, so the Farragut is pulling me out of my comfort zone). I have enough FXP to get to the Mahan (which has a 9.2km torp upgrade, but those are really slow, soft-punching torps), but I think I'll just grind the remainder; I should only have ~15K XP to go anyway.

4. Got the New Orleans back thanks to the End of WWII in Europe price reduction promo. Completely forgot I had a free "Congratulatory" perma-camo (unlockable through last year's anniversary campaign) for it, and I wonder what will happen to it once the split goes live. I suppose it'll accompany the NO to its new tier. Anyway, I'm fully ready for the split now.

5. Today was dreadful. 7 consecutive losses in the Hatsuharu, either due to my inability grasp that ship or teams that went artic rodent mode or just spat in Common Sense-chan's face. The following match with my Yorck broke that bad spell, though. Nevertheless, I'm considering laying off the DDs for a little bit.
__________________
<< -- Click to enter my GFX thread.

-- Permanently retired from the raw-hunting business --

Last edited by Renegade334; 2018-05-06 at 18:13.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-06, 22:45   Link #974
Psyco Diver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
1. Well, I'm ready to graduate to the Monarch, even though the latter promises to be a meh (almost an understatement, really) ship compared to its T8 counterparts. The End of WWII in Europe event slashed the hull price to 9.9M credits (down from 11M), so I might as well grind like a Miley Cyrus backup dancer during this week.

2. The Hatsuharu disappoints me a LOT now. The guns are horrid, the stealth is not that great (no Concealment mod slot, only the CE skill), the torps are kinda slow (two triple launchers, which makes it even more painful when you remember playing the Akatsuki not too long ago) and I'm having trouble finding the right way to play this ship, especially since this weekend was another example of destroyerpocalypse (many of today's matches had 4-5 DDs on each side) that just ruins my day at every corner. This ship just can't win a DD bar fight to save its own skin and I'm afraid the Shiratsuyu won't redeem the pain I just went through. Sure, the Shira has TRB and two quadruple launchers, but the gunnery is still not that good (it gains one single-gun turret, but the traverse speed is so slow it feels like the turrets are hand-cranked by domesticated sloths) and the top speed is barely acceptable. Honestly, if it weren't for the fact that the Shiratsuyu is a stepping stone to the Akizuki, I'd seriously consider dropping this line. I have more than enough FXP to get the Shira, but I'm not going to allocate it. Yet.

3. The Farragut is an odd mixture of exhilaration and annoyance. The guns are obviously the main attraction: in the right circumstances and once well-ensconced in a large puff of smoke, this thing becomes a little machine gun that can irritate BBs and give depression to enemy DDs. The annoyance: the torps suck more than a black hole and I seldom get ample island cover nowadays: I'm frequently forced to sail on wide, open seas, to support my teammates, rather than hug islands and play like a micro-Atlanta...and that means sprinting and drifting around like an Initial D reject, avoiding enemy BB shells that are zipping left and right (I'm more of a ninja-type DD player, so the Farragut is pulling me out of my comfort zone). I have enough FXP to get to the Mahan (which has a 9.2km torp upgrade, but those are really slow, soft-punching torps), but I think I'll just grind the remainder; I should only have ~15K XP to go anyway.

4. Got the New Orleans back thanks to the End of WWII in Europe price reduction promo. Completely forgot I had a free "Congratulatory" perma-camo (unlockable through last year's anniversary campaign) for it, and I wonder what will happen to it once the split goes live. I suppose it'll accompany the NO to its new tier. Anyway, I'm fully ready for the split now.

5. Today was dreadful. 7 consecutive losses in the Hatsuharu, either due to my inability grasp that ship or teams that went artic rodent mode or just spat in Common Sense-chan's face. The following match with my Yorck broke that bad spell, though. Nevertheless, I'm considering laying off the DDs for a little bit.
1. I dunno why everyone complains about the Monarch honestly, its the first UK BB to get good penetration guns with good velocities, it has decent speed and armor and gets pretty good concealment. I'm slowly coming up the UK line right now, I like the QE personally its a pretty solid ship

2. I only fear the Hatsu when I'm in a BB but because of the constant IJN nerfs I wouldn't ever call that a fear. They can barely run from heavy cruisers and with radar being a big thing they are just hard to be effective in. I stopped playing DDs because while I had no problem adjusting to the open water nerf, the growing number of ships with radar is hard for me to counter

3. I loved the Farragut, I used her to really bully other ships because of those guns and her ability to turn on a dime and while her torps suck just firing them will cause most enemies to turn away

4. I'm in the same place, supposedly the camo will follow her to tier 7 which is fine by me, I just blew my silver buying up all my old cruisers and getting them fully equipped so that I'm ready for the new line, it just sucks I only have starter captains in them. I really have no one to spare right now for retraining.

5. This weekend was rough for me also, today was ok win rate wise but I haven't seen blow outs like this since the MM update, since then matches have been allot more closer till this weekend
Psyco Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-07, 02:24   Link #975
Renegade334
Exitus Acta Probat
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Permanent retirement from raws-hunting
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyco Diver View Post
1. I dunno why everyone complains about the Monarch honestly, its the first UK BB to get good penetration guns with good velocities, it has decent speed and armor and gets pretty good concealment. I'm slowly coming up the UK line right now, I like the QE personally its a pretty solid ship
Well, the gun range is quite disappointing (even the Bismarck does better, regardless of the fact that the Germans are the ones traditionally saddled with the worst BB gunnery stats), the HP pool is not that great and those superstructures seem to scream "farm your XP right here", the same way it did for me on the KGV (couldn't even bow-tank in it, I just ate shells through the bridge). Concealment looks good, though.

Quote:
2. I only fear the Hatsu when I'm in a BB but because of the constant IJN nerfs I wouldn't ever call that a fear. They can barely run from heavy cruisers and with radar being a big thing they are just hard to be effective in. I stopped playing DDs because while I had no problem adjusting to the open water nerf, the growing number of ships with radar is hard for me to counter
I have trouble motivating myself to play the Hatsu when I have the Kagero, which is much better all around. The Hatsu's four guns and 6.0km concealment (with captain skill) just foist her with a lethal set of handicaps that will make her lose any DD encounter she has (and right now, there's like a flash mob of DDs in the game).

Kagero has one more double turret, better concealment (5.4km), fast- and hard-hitting torps (67kt + 21K dmg) and the TRB consumable, which make this ship not as terrible as the Hatsu. The Shiratsuyu will be one step made in the Kagero's direction, though.

Quote:
3. I loved the Farragut, I used her to really bully other ships because of those guns and her ability to turn on a dime and while her torps suck just firing them will cause most enemies to turn away
I like to rely on torps for nasty BB surprises, so having them only for CQB is sort of a bad surprise for me. The Farragut's gunnery is nice (it's so easy to melt enemy DDs with those fast-firing guns), but constantly having to waltz through enemy gunfire (after the smoke dissipates) tends to be tiring in the long run, though, especially when I don't always get the cover (and team support!) I crave.

EDIT: I didn't realize it, but thanks to these daily 200% bonuses, I'm actually less than 5K away from the Shiratsuyu. No need for FXP, after all.
EDIT bis: never mind. Cleared both the Farragut and Hatsuharu today. Didn't think I'd get the grind done so fast. XD
__________________
<< -- Click to enter my GFX thread.

-- Permanently retired from the raw-hunting business --

Last edited by Renegade334; 2018-05-07 at 10:02.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-09, 11:46   Link #976
Renegade334
Exitus Acta Probat
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Permanent retirement from raws-hunting
Age: 32
0.7.4.1 drops tomorrow and some ships (Okhotnik, Ishizuchi, Atlanta, Scharnhorst) will be back in the tech tree. I'm hesitating to get the Atlanta.

TL;DR…
Atlanta pros and cons
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
*sigh*

Maybe I could save the money to just purchase another six months of premium time, I dunno?

EDIT: well, I caved in and will probably get something like 90 days of premium instead. Got myself the mini-machine gun. And on the third match, this happened, much to my surprise. I thought it'd take me longer than that.

So...yeah:
TL;DR…
Atlanta impressions
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

In other news, got the Svietlana and the Fiji (buyback). Price reduction FTW!

EDIT bis: there's actually a way to extend the main gun range to 13.32km, by selecting the AFT skill, but that means seriously rebalancing your skill set, since it takes 4 skill points and IFHE (another Atlanta must-have) requires another 4. I intend to get the following setup: T1 Priority Target + T1 Preventative Maintenance, T2 Adrenaline Rush, T3 Superintendent OR T3 Basic Firing Training, T4 Advanced Firing Trainer AND T4 Improved Fuse HE AND T4 Concealment. That'll be a long grind (my other captains have different specializations), though; for now I'm just bringing my BB captain to 19pt using the Atlanta as a trainer.
__________________
<< -- Click to enter my GFX thread.

-- Permanently retired from the raw-hunting business --

Last edited by Renegade334; 2018-05-11 at 05:28.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-16, 07:44   Link #977
Renegade334
Exitus Acta Probat
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Permanent retirement from raws-hunting
Age: 32
Triple-post. Kek.

The new US Heavy Cruisers will make landfall with 0.7.5. However, as the NA PTS announcement indicates, 0.7.5 only brings half of the split: the new heavy cruisers (replacing the currently existing CAs) and the T8 Cleveland CL. The light cruisers, which have just begun supertesting, will go public with 0.7.6. The Bull Halsey campaign will also go active with 0.7.5.

Tentative ETA is next week, Tuesday, which matches the current, 4-week development cycle.


That said, I'm having a blast with the Atlanta. It's by no means the easiest ship in the game (far from it!), but I'm doing very well in it, frequently ending up in the top 3 of my team. The matches are however made rather difficult with the absence of AFT (I'm training a brand new, dedicated captain for the LOLanta) and Concealment, but otherwise, I'm doing fine.
__________________
<< -- Click to enter my GFX thread.

-- Permanently retired from the raw-hunting business --
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-20, 09:43   Link #978
Psyco Diver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
I'm broke in game lol, I think this is the first time since I've started during OBT that I've became broke. Buying the Iowa and fully upgrading hurt a bit but buying back all my USN cruisers and reuprading them for the upcoming split really hurt. I might actually sink so low to use Gold to buy Silver
Psyco Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-20, 13:24   Link #979
Renegade334
Exitus Acta Probat
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Permanent retirement from raws-hunting
Age: 32
Ouch.

That's gotta be painful, knowing that the doubloon-to-credit conversion rate isn't exactly stellar. You don't have any beloved premium (or even an event ship like the Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya) you can grind for a couple Random matches? When I clear out my own bank, I usually take the Scharnhorst out for a little and I'm back to 1M in no time.


Oh, and word says Russian "battleships" (notice the quotation marks) will arrive by the end of the year. I know Stalin had a number of projects lined up (e.g. Sovetsky Soyuz) that were either stillborn or remained highly embryonic, but bloody hell, WG, Russia practically didn't produce any battleship after WWI (their foundries failed producing cemented armor thicker than 230mm) - Tier 6 to T9 will be populated by complete fantasies (SZ being the obvious T10, and it was sloooowly being built until Stalin was finally convinced by his own chiefs of staff to scrap it). Heck, their shipbuilding industry and navy were so poor and lagging behind, they had to borrow ships from the Allies (HMS Revenge, since we're talking BBs) in WWII.
__________________
<< -- Click to enter my GFX thread.

-- Permanently retired from the raw-hunting business --

Last edited by Renegade334; 2018-05-20 at 13:37.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-20, 18:59   Link #980
Psyco Diver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
Ouch.

That's gotta be painful, knowing that the doubloon-to-credit conversion rate isn't exactly stellar. You don't have any beloved premium (or even an event ship like the Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya) you can grind for a couple Random matches? When I clear out my own bank, I usually take the Scharnhorst out for a little and I'm back to 1M in no time.
I have plenty of premiums, I'm just nearly done the Bismarck grind and QE grind, going to need another 30 million credits just to buy them and get them upgraded, I'm going to keep the Bismarck but selling the QE, she is a fun ship but not worth keeping
Psyco Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
naval warfare, warships

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.