AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2019-02-18, 08:54   Link #30361
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Kiara is downright strong now after this new buff. Should be at least A-rank now
Old 2019-02-18, 15:48   Link #30362
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityDragonGod View Post
CCC rerun has been announced!!
Melt gets animation update!
Starts the 20th! Right after Valentines!

White day getting a real event!
Moriarity gets a costume.
FFS DW, let a brother take a break!

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
2.8M. Still no CE drop. Still no Murasaki. Kill me.
In all fairness, unless that 2.8M is in dollars, Murasaki isn't going to appear for you no matter how many missions you clear.

Speaking of which, any tips for clearing the Challenge Mission? This mechanic of summoning back her dead buffers has me scratching my head.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-18, 16:00   Link #30363
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post

Speaking of which, any tips for clearing the Challenge Mission? This mechanic of summoning back her dead buffers has me scratching my head.
There are two videos on the previous page. If you have Merlin/Tamamo/Scadi and a Rider with corresponding strong ST NP, the quest can be cleared easiely.

I personally vent with Ridertoki+double Scadi combo as the easiest option to get. I have Quetz but her NP is just to weaK in damage so she has to rely heavily on RNG with crits.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-18, 21:48   Link #30364
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
FFS DW, let a brother take a break!

In all fairness, unless that 2.8M is in dollars, Murasaki isn't going to appear for you no matter how many missions you clear.

AOE the books (I did it with Arash on turn 1), buff the shit out of your ST-er, stun then nuke Murasaki. Can clear in 3t.

I did it with Melt but Ryoma is good as well if you have A-team
Old 2019-02-19, 04:19   Link #30365
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

I cleared with Rider Kintoki, but I have seen different ways to clear it compared with the average CQ past. So seems that any Rider/Alter Ego with ST should clear with along with Arash or some AOE clear for the first bar break.

I have cleared the event, both ladder and shop, and finished listening to all the recorded Valentine scenes. This is my second Valentine event technically despite it being the 4th, since I never cleared the first 2, but I will say that this year had been the best by far.

The voiced scenes give so much character to each individual servant that it is really night and day compared to before. Major props to the seiyuu's.

What's everyone favorite voiced scene? Going by male and female, mine are:

Male:
Cursed Arm
Mephisto
Bedi
Sieg
Arash

Female:
Circe
Chacha
BerserkNobu
BBB
Anastasia
Osakabehime
Tamamo-Summer
Lian
Nezha

Also, special mention to the voiced scene from the first Valentine for Mash's journey. It was pretty funny hearing Takahashi Rei vs Taneda Risa, lol.
Old 2019-02-19, 04:28   Link #30366
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Menwhile our best shota Hans now is even more broken:

- No demerit on Innocent Monster;
- 15 stars per turn max insted of 9;
- Targetable NP charge (10% x 3 turns).

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2019-02-19 at 12:56.
Old 2019-02-19, 05:36   Link #30367
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

https://news.fate-go.jp/2019/re_extraccc/

Event details. Gacha adds Demiya to the list instead of being with Kiara. Kiara is probably next week with probably the surprise Servant if there will be one.
Nero also gets a strengthening quest tomorrow for her Migraine skill. Adds NP charge and an Arts buff if field is water-based or city-based.
The new mirror mat will be farmable in Shimosa.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-19, 06:08   Link #30368
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:

Event details. Gacha adds Demiya to the list instead of being with Kiara. Kiara is probably next week with probably the surprise Servant if there will be one.
Nero also gets a strengthening quest tomorrow for her Migraine skill. Adds NP charge and an Arts buff if field is water-based or city-based.
The new mirror mat will be farmable in Shimosa.
In other word, modern medicine cured Nero's migraine.

Also a short mid age blue hair guy bullies Miyu.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-19, 10:20   Link #30369
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post

The voiced scenes give so much character to each individual servant that it is really night and day compared to before. Major props to the seiyuu's.

What's everyone favorite voiced scene? Going by male and female, mine are:

Male:
Cursed Arm
Mephisto
Bedi
Sieg
Arash

Female:
Circe
Chacha
BerserkNobu
BBB
Anastasia
Osakabehime
Tamamo-Summer
Lian
Nezha

Also, special mention to the voiced scene from the first Valentine for Mash's journey. It was pretty funny hearing Takahashi Rei vs Taneda Risa, lol.

Circe's is hilarious but the feels from Ryoma and Izou's make them the best (;つД`)

Best voice acting award would be Shuten and Hokusai/Oe though. I can just listen to Aoi Yuuki and Yukana go ham with them all day
Old 2019-02-19, 12:27   Link #30370
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Meanwhile our best shota Hans now is even more broken:

- No demerit on Innocent Monster;
- 15 stars per turm max insted of 9;
- Targetable NP charge (10% x 3 turns).
Nice, Hans' utility has increased

Quote:
Sweet, Nero is the Saber I use the most, so this is very welcome
Chance at getting BB, and those that didn't get the event limited Mystic Code (like me) have another shot at it

Also, it seems that with the update, when you do a party copy the mystic code assigned to that party will also be copied.

Not sure if I'll roll...sure, an AoE Alterego sounds handy (not even expecting to pull Melt ), but that role can be filled by a switch-in Zerker or a buffed servant...that and Kiara creeps me out >_>
Suzuka and Demiya don't say much to me, since I have Nero as my go-to Saber and a handful of Archers I can rely on

So, the only other reason would be the CE's

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2019-02-19 at 12:52.
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-19, 13:25   Link #30371
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

And I'm out of quartz after all those strengthen quests and no Murasaki in the end. I got NP2 Parvati but that's it. RIP.
No need for me to roll in the next gacha as I have all those Alter Egos already. As long as they dont bring out a surprise Servant next week I can save up again.

Haven't gotten all the chocos yet as I'd like to listen to all of them. I like Jeanne Alter Zerker's just to name one. Such an adorable tsun.
Old 2019-02-19, 13:37   Link #30372
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

^Zerker Joan is pretty adorps, but I got flashbacks from drinking 10 cups of coffee at work from it during busy days lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Circe's is hilarious but the feels from Ryoma and Izou's make them the best (;つД`)
Ryouma's leaned pretty heavy into the feels by the end, yeah. I actually got into thinking how bad/tragic the ending of the Lostbelts is going to be once we reach the conclusion, if it is already setting it up like this.

Don't have either Izou (that Happy B-day/Valentine is p. great) or Okita Alter, but watching their scenes, and yeah, they are also pretty great. All the GudaGuda cast have fantastic scenes really. Loved Chacha dropping the high-pitch voice and being serious, and Summer Nobu's serious voice also showed how good Kugimiya can be.

But Circe gets full point from me cause of how goddamn funny it all unfolds. That and having the entire Chadela staff being voiced as well. The delivery on "DAI-SAI-KOU" after Mecha-Babbage burst out of his room (:3_ヽ)_

(Especially since I didn't like Circe's voice all that much when I first heard her)

Quote:
Best voice acting award would be Shuten and Hokusai/Oe though. I can just listen to Aoi Yuuki and Yukana go ham with them all day
Shuten ASMR is top tier, no denying that. Despite most of it involves threats of being killed haha

Yukana is also great, though given Foreigners hate me and refuse to answer my calls, I don't want to praise them too much

(Sheba's is also pretty nice to listen too, especially the end)
Old 2019-02-19, 14:24   Link #30373
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
No need for me to roll in the next gacha as I have all those Alter Egos already. As long as they dont bring out a surprise Servant next week I can save up again.
Well...considering there's the Sakura Five, we might end up getting another Sakura Alterego, like Kazuradrop (as a support-type alterego?), Violet (discount Meltlilith with a gimmick?) or Kingprotea (AoE NP with a gimmick, to be different from Passionlip)
Old 2019-02-19, 16:38   Link #30374
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
There are two videos on the previous page. If you have Merlin/Tamamo/Scadi and a Rider with corresponding strong ST NP, the quest can be cleared easiely.

I personally vent with Ridertoki+double Scadi combo as the easiest option to get. I have Quetz but her NP is just to weaK in damage so she has to rely heavily on RNG with crits.

Thanks for pointing those out! Even if I was unable to duplicate the results (things you need not listed: 20-40 crit stars on turn 1, maxed out skills, etc..), I was able to succeed well enough.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-19, 16:41   Link #30375
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Thanks for pointing those out! Even if I was unable to duplicate the results (things you need not listed: 20-40 crit stars on turn 1, maxed out skills, etc..), I was able to succeed well enough.
I presume that 2 CE "Kintoki catches the carp" were used. I have them, for exampleб so I was able to replicate it. Srill a bit of luck is required.

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2019-02-20 at 02:29.
Old 2019-02-19, 20:28   Link #30376
GDB

Either Golden Carp or the Christmas Martha CE.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-20, 04:42   Link #30377
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4341819473293395

Fresh datamine of a new Servant. On one hand it was very much expected as is all collab event reruns introducing new Servants. On the other hand, no quartz. My 1300 day quartz wont be until one day before the event ends.
Old 2019-02-20, 07:28   Link #30378
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
^Zerker Joan is pretty adorps, but I got flashbacks from drinking 10 cups of coffee at work from it during busy days lol

Ryouma's leaned pretty heavy into the feels by the end, yeah. I actually got into thinking how bad/tragic the ending of the Lostbelts is going to be once we reach the conclusion, if it is already setting it up like this.

Don't have either Izou (that Happy B-day/Valentine is p. great) or Okita Alter, but watching their scenes, and yeah, they are also pretty great. All the GudaGuda cast have fantastic scenes really. Loved Chacha dropping the high-pitch voice and being serious, and Summer Nobu's serious voice also showed how good Kugimiya can be.

But Circe gets full point from me cause of how goddamn funny it all unfolds. That and having the entire Chadela staff being voiced as well. The delivery on "DAI-SAI-KOU" after Mecha-Babbage burst out of his room (:3_ヽ)_

(Especially since I didn't like Circe's voice all that much when I first heard her)

Shuten ASMR is top tier, no denying that. Despite most of it involves threats of being killed haha

Yukana is also great, though given Foreigners hate me and refuse to answer my calls, I don't want to praise them too much

(Sheba's is also pretty nice to listen too, especially the end)
Skadi's was surprisingly not as tragic as I thought it would be. Mainly her being her usual kuudere self. I love Circe's voice though, it's so cute. Melt's also involves threats of violence but hers is top tier as well

Quote:
Fresh datamine of a new Servant. On one hand it was very much expected as is all collab event reruns introducing new Servants. On the other hand, no quartz. My 1300 day quartz wont be until one day before the event ends.

RIP Quartz. King Protea is a keeper but I want to raise Melt's NP too

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2019-02-22 at 02:03.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-20, 15:53   Link #30379
phenom
Maebara Keiichi fan

Sumanai

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2019-02-21, 07:10   Link #30380
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Skadi's was surprisingly not as tragic as I thought it would be. Mainly her being her usual kuudere self.
Watching the ones for the servants I don't have, yeah, I tend to agree with that. It was sweeter than I expected, then again all the Lostbelt Kings scenes are much sweeter than you'd expect. Like Ivan reads us a bed time story, QSH is pretty qt in both receiving and giving, and its just generally all lighthearted.

The really tragic and damper ones ended up being for the GudaGuda cast, out of all of them, strangely. Those hit right in the feels the most.

Quote:
I love Circe's voice though, it's so cute.
It really does add a lot to it just hearing the delivery

Quote:
Melt's also involves threats of violence but hers is top tier as well
Hayamin servants are sooo good this event, its insane

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon