AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-03-21, 18:02   Link #18821
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemporalHour View Post
Thanks for clearing that up for me, everyone. What a cliffhanger lol, I'm pretty much on the edge of my seat.

Mio's Sephira disappearing along with Tohka leads me to believe Shido's going to try and do everything in his power to get her back, or at least I hope so. Forgive me for the daft and kinda obvious theory, but I'm just trying to piece everything together in my head.

Does Shido still have some kind of Spirit Mana path going on in his body or is that not confirmed yet? Again, sorry for all the questions, I know they can be annoying especially if others are also trying to figure it out.
Theoretically no, as, theoretically, all Spirit Power would've gone poof. But it's very much ambiguous right now...so for all we know, Shidou could now be the only one with power!
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
I’m letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-21, 23:30   Link #18822
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

So got two translated bits for the final chapter of volume 20, one that was just recently translated, and the other I kinda forgot to bring over until now
Spoiler for Final chapter: Last day alive excerpt 1:

Spoiler for Final chapter excerpt 2:

Translator said we’ll get the next part tomorrow
Old 2019-03-22, 08:14   Link #18823
freedom891

Next Week Episode of Date a live Season 3 Title means: "Lets Conquer Itsuka Shido"
do you think episode 12 would be itsuka disaster?
freedom891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-22, 08:25   Link #18824
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom891 View Post
Next Week Episode of Date a live Season 3 Title means: "Lets Conquer Itsuka Shido"
do you think episode 12 would be itsuka disaster?
Please god no, trying to fit an entire volume of events into a single episode would only be possible with maximum rushing and cutting out parts, it’s hopefully just anime original content meant to fill out the twelve episodes
Old 2019-03-22, 08:51   Link #18825
Anime-Oppai-Lover
Oppai Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker213 View Post
Please god no, trying to fit an entire volume of events into a single episode would only be possible with maximum rushing and cutting out parts, it’s hopefully just anime original content meant to fill out the twelve episodes
The preview doesn't seem to imply that unfortunately.

I hope next week announces DAL IV or there's more than 12 episodes to avoid such a result.
Old 2019-03-22, 08:56   Link #18826
Some random Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime-Oppai-Lover View Post

I hope next week announces DAL IV or there's more than 12 episodes to avoid such a result.
Agreed!

If there are 13 episodes then they might be able to push the whole of Itsuka Disaster Arc into two of them.
That is, if they cut out the Kurumi search for "The Second Spirit" sub-story, along with some other minor cuts.
Some random Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-22, 09:04   Link #18827
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:

The anime has been confirmed to be 12 Episodes long for months now. The complete series BD box contains 12 episodes...so its 12 episodes.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.

Letting Go
Old 2019-03-22, 09:40   Link #18828
AP24

Good to see Yoshino's Siryon mode in the anime.

I actually predicted weeks ago that if Vol 11's story ends at Ep 11 then Vol 12 might be covered in just one episode. I can't believe I was right.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-22, 10:15   Link #18829
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

I’m really wondering just what the hell the people behind the anime are thinking. Seemingly trying to cram volume 12 into a single episode, especially as ending things at the Origami arc would’ve been a perfect ending point. Ughh the only thing I can hope for is that episode name turns to be a bit of a fake out, and it’s seriously not volume 12
Old 2019-03-22, 10:20   Link #18830
AP24

But if it's anime original then most likely there won't be more anime. Making the final episode of the season anime original that's about conquering Shido and then starting the next season from Vol 12 is redundant.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-22, 10:39   Link #18831
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
But if it's anime original then most likely there won't be more anime. Making the final episode of the season anime original that's about conquering Shido and then starting the next season from Vol 12 is redundant.
There most likely won't be anymore anime anyway. I'm not going through this again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker213 View Post
I’m really wondering just what the hell the people behind the anime are thinking. Seemingly trying to cram volume 12 into a single episode, especially as ending things at the Origami arc would’ve been a perfect ending point. Ughh the only thing I can hope for is that episode name turns to be a bit of a fake out, and it’s seriously not volume 12
I'm so confused also. I just...buh??
I woke up feeling more contented and refreshed than I have in a long time and then JC Staff goes and does this?? I so hope its a joke...but the image they use for the next time does look like the monitor used to explain Shidou's situation in V12...

Letting Go
Old 2019-03-22, 10:39   Link #18832
Estzero1

Quote:
I hope next week announces DAL IV .....
That's a likely possibility. What else use could that fulfill otherwise. And if it's really Vol.12 then it would suck a bit, but it wouldn't destroy anything if they want to continue later on.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-22, 11:09   Link #18833
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Freaking great started the day excited to watch episode 11, than I saw the title of the next episode and now my mind won’t get off from. Because if it really is Itsuka Disaster in the worst case scenario, I can’t stop thinking about just how the hell they plan to do it!
Because unless it’s an special hour long episode, or it’s a cliffhanger they use to announce season 4, pretty sure Chaos Entity can probably give a lengthy explanation for why those options may not be feasible. The only possible way to do it in one episode is to rush everything and cut off everything but the most important parts of the volume, which would still leave them with a rather large amount of content.
Old 2019-03-22, 11:25   Link #18834
Estzero1

I'm scared and interested that the same time about what will happen. I guess we will know more next Wednesday. With the Origami Arc. being over, I have to say they did a pretty good job overall. Other than Natsumis Arc., there aren't that many scenes which you could include due to it's faithfulness. Kurumi in this episode is one of the few examples.

Old 2019-03-22, 14:20   Link #18835
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Next part for volume 20’s final chapter.
Spoiler for Final chapter excerpt 3: a walk through memory lane:

Last edited by Seeker213; 2019-03-22 at 16:35.
Seeker213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-22, 17:36   Link #18836
tuckersister

Who the heck is Tenka?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-22, 17:42   Link #18837
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
Who the heck is Tenka?
.....have you been keeping up with the spoilers for volume 20? It’s the name given to Inverse Tohka.
Old 2019-03-22, 17:44   Link #18838
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
Who the heck is Tenka?
Dude, you should really read the last few pages .

Old 2019-03-22, 21:21   Link #18839
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
I think people are getting carried away with the “volume 12 crammed into one episode” thing. We haven’t received such word, only an episode title that could be a lot of things other than volume 12 and a basic premise. Why would they even think to condense volume 12 in the first place? It doesn’t make sense. The only way it makes any sense is if it’s not condensed, rather intentionally left a cliffhanger leading into a fourth season. Which is still odd enough.

This feels more like it’s going to be a whacky anime original episode like the onsen episode of S1.
Old 2019-03-22, 21:34   Link #18840
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I think people are getting carried away with the “volume 12 crammed into one episode” thing. We haven’t received such word, only an episode title that could be a lot of things other than volume 12 and a basic premise. Why would they even think to condense volume 12 in the first place? It doesn’t make sense. The only way it makes any sense is if it’s not condensed, rather intentionally left a cliffhanger leading into a fourth season. Which is still odd enough.

This feels more like it’s going to be a whacky anime original episode like the onsen episode of S1.
The image for it though has a monitor read out of Shido's body turning red in warning, as described in V12.

Letting Go

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy