AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2019-08-13, 07:21   Link #31301
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Yup. If they add Eresh and Pent, it will be overkill for me. Like adding Musashi and Okki was not enough.

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2019-08-13 at 11:35.
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-13, 09:21   Link #31302
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Current leak (apparently from the leaker last year who got it all right, but I haven't been able to confirm it's actually the same guy) says part 2 will be:

Spoiler:

If true, RIP me, I taunted karma too hard.
Never mind those...said leak apparently suggested RAITA alt skins. And if the Shuten skin is indeed her sukeban outfit he drew.....Oh my god, best skin so far

For reference to those who have not seen it

Spoiler:
Old 2019-08-13, 20:33   Link #31303
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Never mind those...said leak apparently suggested RAITA alt skins. And if the Shuten skin is indeed her sukeban outfit he drew.....Oh my god, best skin so far

For reference to those who have not seen it

Spoiler:
Shuten and Ibaraki in uniforms! Please let this happen!
Old 2019-08-13, 20:44   Link #31304
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Current leak (apparently from the leaker last year who got it all right, but I haven't been able to confirm it's actually the same guy) says part 2 will be:

Spoiler:

If true, RIP me, I taunted karma too hard.
TBH unless someone can at least provide a link to the original Weibo post (or provide a screenshot), I'll take this with a grab of salt.

Folks at reddit has also pointed out the various holes in this "leak", including its claim that Ishida Akira (the artist, not the VA), who drew the Chichi-ues, turned down the offer to draw Summer Latoria and that the work went to ReDrop instead. I don't think this is likely to happen at all since the standard practice has always been to stick to the same artist (and VA) for each character (KC TTKs should understand this quite keenly, especially folks waiting for Kai 2 for Takao, Atago, Samidare and Suzukaze ).

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-14, 00:29   Link #31305
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Folks at reddit has also pointed out the various holes in this "leak", including its claim that Ishida Akira (the artist, not the VA), who drew the Chichi-ues, turned down the offer to draw Summer Latoria and that the work went to ReDrop instead. I don't think this is likely to happen at all since the standard practice has always been to stick to the same artist (and VA) for each character (KC TTKs should understand this quite keenly, especially folks waiting for Kai 2 for Takao, Atago, Samidare and Suzukaze ).
I'm not sure if I buy this leak either (I would question how they would know that Ishida Akira declined in the first place) but it wouldn't be unheard of in this game. I still will take it with a grain of salt since having another Saberface with the same class as last year's Summer Saberface is odd, but I guess it can happen?

The 2 big examples were from the blacklist during launch when we knew that Semiramis was going to be drawn by Mori Shizuki (Ishtarin's, Eresh's, Enkidu's artist) but instead we got her drawn by Konoe in game, and Bradamante that was meant to be drawn by Namaniku ATK (Tesla's, Sheherzade's artist) but when she got implemented we had one drawn by saitom instead (tho it might explain why her butt was so prominent in her NP).

I guess there is a case to be made about the variations we got, a la Gilgamesh having three different artist for his Archer, Caster and Ko-Gil forms, Emiya Alter, Cu having a different artist for each version, Atalante having two different artists (her OG from the cancelled Apo MMO and from the Apo novels), Lancelot (Saber and Berserker) etc. Oh and Arturia herself I guess, but she's special.

Still, it would be really odd to have a change like that. Even Sakura got a whole new diety to justify the ReDrop design, and Takao is still working and designing servants in the game (and even did the anniversary design for the Parvati CE, like Ishida did last year for Lartoria), so I don't know. I know everyone loves ReDrop, but this would leave a bad taste in my mouth if it did happen.
Old 2019-08-14, 04:35   Link #31306
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Well, on my second 11 roll, I got Musashi...took me another 4 11 rolls until I got Okki, who I was aiming for

Now for the event!
Old 2019-08-14, 04:39   Link #31307
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Got Musashi in 2 multis. No Hime or Carmilla though. I'll wait until part 2 comes first. Okita, Lancer Artoria and Melt in the CM. I need all the quartz for them.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-14, 04:49   Link #31308
Klard
The cilvilain

Got NP3 Carmilla, though i want Musashi too but bunny Artoria though
Old 2019-08-14, 04:50   Link #31309
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Got Musashi in 2 multis. No Hime or Carmilla though. I'll wait until part 2 comes first. Okita, Lancer Artoria and Melt in the CM. I need all the quartz for them.
Yea. Seems the leak of swimsuit Ereshkigal was a dud

But if both Melt and Okita are 4 stars, then even better
Old 2019-08-14, 06:22   Link #31310
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I wonder how Laturia is a Foreigner here....doesn't look like it at the moment. Looks more like Ruler from her name. But Summer event plotlines are the most out there in game so...

Penguin Melt is totally a must get as well
Old 2019-08-14, 06:36   Link #31311
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
I wonder how Laturia is a Foreigner here....doesn't look like it at the moment. Looks more like Ruler from her name. But Summer event plotlines are the most out there in game so...

Penguin Melt is totally a must get as well
I read Laturia is going to be Ruler...but it's best to wait for part 2 to be sure
Old 2019-08-14, 07:17   Link #31312
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
I read Laturia is going to be Ruler...but it's best to wait for part 2 to be sure
Her name has "ruler" in it, that's why. Not sure if that's her class or just her title though
Old 2019-08-14, 08:30   Link #31313
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Another meme bites the dust (c)

Damn. 90 Quartz and 10 tickets. No gold Servants. I need to restore my luck.

And damn. I really want Okki.

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2019-08-14 at 11:21.
Old 2019-08-14, 10:33   Link #31314
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Anyway, this event is really generous with QP. I can hardly believe it actually. Max LB Mona Lisas are the true MVP here
Old 2019-08-14, 10:57   Link #31315
Rasen

Quote:
Merlin every Sunday. DW gave so much quartz and tix. Musashi Zerk......

I have a bad feeling about who the part 2 PU is. They cannot be so generous for nothing
I was praying "please, please don't let this be another 2-parter PU, like every other summer event."

And then I saw who was manning the event store.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-14, 11:22   Link #31316
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Last60 Quartz spent. Got NP2 Musashi. Not bad but I wanted Okki. No spendding until part 2 now.
Old 2019-08-14, 11:46   Link #31317
InfinityDragonGod

Looks like the leaks were wrong. It's not Latoria. It's the actual LION KING from Camelot who's probably going to be 5 star ruler.
People on reddit are saying the goddess turned the Holy city into a gambling resort.
Also saying that Bedivere sacrificed everything for her to gamble in Las Vegas lol

Urgh. Musashi, Lion King, Melt, Okita... 2 years can't come soon enough.
Old 2019-08-14, 12:02   Link #31318
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

The animation team must have been on an all-time high because the animations for the current four new Servants are simply fluid and lovely. I think even the welfare Hokusai won't lose out to the gold Servants in this department =D

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-14, 13:59   Link #31319
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

^Yes. Hokusai's NP animation is very good. I'm content to not roll for the others in this banner. Having Hokusai is enough for now.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-14, 15:46   Link #31320
darkofficer
just a devil

started playing the jp version got herc and camilla on my first roll. i forget she has an animation update

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon