AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2019-10-12, 18:20   Link #6621
godz

Sierzechs, is the golden boy of ichie and the golden children of the authors never lose.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-17, 21:15   Link #6622
Blazor 98

Wow, it's been a minute. Let's liven things up a bit.

Rias (Forbidden Invade Balor the Princess) vs Elmenhilde, Bova and Roygun
Blazor 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-18, 13:02   Link #6623
Tyrant Ruler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazor 98 View Post

roygun Is the one that's a bit of a problem cause of her crack ability but I'm still giving it to rias that combo with Gasper is frightening time.
Tyrant Ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-03, 20:07   Link #6624
kiiro94

Sirzechs, at least 10 times the power of satan.
Nerfed Ophis, at least 8 times the power of satan.
Shiva, between 8 and 10 times the power of satan.
Indra, at least 4 times the power of Satan.
Heavenly Dragons, at least 4 times the power of Satan.
Rizevim, at least 3 times the power of a Satan.
God, above the satan tier.
kiiro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-03, 22:55   Link #6625
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazor 98 View Post

Elmenhilde that has drunk Issei's and Ravel's blood I presume?
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-16, 10:38   Link #6626
kidzz

dog slash(tobio)vs dark first(kanzaki)
kidzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-02, 23:53   Link #6627
kiiro94

Is Rizevim weak?

Nah, he deserves to be called a super devil. He took the greatest light attack from Michael like nothing and that is said to even injure satan tier dudes.

Odin implied he was a God tier. Feats show he was near True DxD form in power and physical power. Is he Heavenly Dragon Tier?

If I had to put number and HD tier was a 100, he would be an 85. He is not weak, I would say stronger than a Chief God.
Old 2020-02-03, 09:00   Link #6628
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Nothing implies Rizevim was weak, only stated that he was the weakest among three known Super Devil, bust Super Devil still strong. He is God-tier, yes he is, God atleast stronger than Satan, Super Devil > Satan so obviously he is God-tier. Is he near Heavenly Dragon-level, no; if we want to find out out he need to fight against someone like Ddraig or Typhon or Apophis,...., his fight with Issei is pretty much meh, at that time True DxD is not event complete yet, and Issei at that time is not a solid Heavenly Dragon-tier character. He is not as strong as a Chief God, but definitely close to High-tier God, why, because Outrage Fafnir beat the shit out of him. Beside Chief God is pretty much meh, Indra can be considered as a Chief God because he is a leader of a Pantheon, but his strength is Ultimate-tier, same with Lugh and Aten, whose in top 10
Old 2020-02-03, 18:40   Link #6629
kiiro94

When Issei used DxD against Rizevim, is when Issei did not have any limitations, reason he almost died after the battle. His body could not resist all the power of it.

Spoiler for :

So yeah, it was a complete DxD. After that Ophis limited its power yet it still defeated a Heavenly Dragon Tier as Apophis. It is hard to understand the full fight.

But Rizevim and Issei had a CqC battle where Issei mentioned he was strong. Rizevim's ultimate attack was equal to Issei's second greatest attack since both cancelled each other.

And outrage Fafnir? Rizevim handle him with ease, yeah, Fafnir took his arm, but Rizevim recovered it, he was not serious.

It was Fafnir's curse that made Rizevim lose, not his power. And Indra is above Chief God. Chief God is like Odin.
Old 2020-02-04, 08:49   Link #6630
XFire
150% done

Kiiro94 actually has a fairly good point. It's been confirmed that DxD is significantly more powerful than Pseudo DxD, which overwhelmed a Chief God to the point said God needed a Dragon King to keep up.

Rizeveim went toe to toe with True DxD, which puts him well beyond the normal Chief Gods. He still ultimately lost in terms of power but he's at least above basically everyone who isn't Top 10 material
Old 2020-02-04, 08:58   Link #6631
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Kiiro94 actually has a fairly good point. It's been confirmed that DxD is significantly more powerful than Pseudo DxD, which overwhelmed a Chief God to the point said God needed a Dragon King to keep up.

Rizeveim went toe to toe with True DxD, which puts him well beyond the normal Chief Gods. He still ultimately lost in terms of power but he's at least above basically everyone who isn't Top 10 material
Vidar was as strong as Thor without the armor though which would make him Top 10 level. Odin and Zeus were chief gods but they weren't Top 10 level otherwise Ishibumi would have put them on the list.

We still don't know the difference in power between DxD G and Pseudo DxD or if a difference in power even exists. It has been implied that one exists but I really haven't seen any obvious power differences between the two forms. Issei in Pseudo DxD should be at Indra's level or higher.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-04, 09:17   Link #6632
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Vidar was as strong as Thor without the armor though which would make him Top 10 level. Odin and Zeus were chief gods but they weren't Top 10 level otherwise Ishibumi would have put them on the list.

We still don't know the difference in power between DxD G and Pseudo DxD or if a difference in power even exists. It has been implied that one exists but I really haven't seen any obvious power differences between the two forms. Issei in Pseudo DxD should be at Indra's level or higher.
Er, there was stated to be a huge gap between DxD and Pseudo that Issei still needs to cover. The fact that he hasn't is why ExE is channeled through Ryuuteimaru iirc.

And Indra should still be above Pseudo at least for now. ExE is probably stronger in terms of power but I'm expecting Indra has something that'll put him in a similar position to Vali as far as that form goes.
Old 2020-02-04, 09:29   Link #6633
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

@XFire You mean AxA instead of ExE.
Old 2020-02-04, 10:04   Link #6634
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
@XFire You mean AxA instead of ExE.
Whoops

But yeah, that's what I meant.
Old 2020-02-04, 10:16   Link #6635
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Seriously we still don't know the full extent of Indra's power

Like i said, i don't stated that Rizevim is weak, he is pretty strong. He still terribly lost to Fafnir, yeah the curse did do a good part of it but if remember that Outrage Fafnir knocked off Lilith, and note that the dragon is also being injured. IF Rizevim being like you all claim then he is not being beaten around like a ragdoll. Issei back then is the first time he use DxD G, he have problem handling that form, that why he is not a solid Heavenly Dragon-tier character back then, and current Psuedo DxD > first time True DxD G back then. Also Rizevim goes toe to toe only for a while because i rememebr he anticipated Issei's movement before being overwhelm by DxD G raw power; we all known that Issei is not a great martial artist, is he more like a brawler like Sairaorg.
Old 2020-02-04, 10:53   Link #6636
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietthai96 View Post
Seriously we still don't know the full extent of Indra's power

Like i said, i don't stated that Rizevim is weak, he is pretty strong. He still terribly lost to Fafnir, yeah the curse did do a good part of it but if remember that Outrage Fafnir knocked off Lilith, and note that the dragon is also being injured. IF Rizevim being like you all claim then he is not being beaten around like a ragdoll. Issei back then is the first time he use DxD G, he have problem handling that form, that why he is not a solid Heavenly Dragon-tier character back then, and current Psuedo DxD > first time True DxD G back then. Also Rizevim goes toe to toe only for a while because i rememebr he anticipated Issei's movement before being overwhelm by DxD G raw power; we all known that Issei is not a great martial artist, is he more like a brawler like Sairaorg.
Yeah, that's....basically all wrong.

First off, Outrage Fafnir broke Crom's arm before getting smacked down. As in did more damage to him than literally anyone else in the series has done. And Crom at the moment is the strongest non-DG/Shiva character in the verse.

Second, there was no indication at all that Issei was not getting "full power" from DxD the first time. There certainly wasnt an exponential level up the second time he used it. Psuedo is beneath True in all cases.

Third, Rizeviem wasn't predicting Issei's movements. They were having a slugfest followed by a beam struggle. There was nothing fancy about it, just straight up brute force.
Old 2020-02-04, 14:42   Link #6637
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiiro94 View Post
Sirzechs, at least 10 times the power of satan.
Nerfed Ophis, at least 8 times the power of satan.
Shiva, between 8 and 10 times the power of satan.
Indra, at least 4 times the power of Satan.
Heavenly Dragons, at least 4 times the power of Satan.
Rizevim, at least 3 times the power of a Satan.
God, above the satan tier.
Totally wrong about nerfed Ophis and shiva
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-04, 15:13   Link #6638
XFire
150% done

Also does anyone know where the hell Dragon King is supposed to be placed in the ranking system? I assumed it was somewhere around Maou but in terms of feats Fafnir is in the same class as Issei and Vali.

I know Outrage can cause a rank jump (presumably that's the justification for Issei's temporary rage boosts) but that's still way above even God-class.
Old 2020-02-04, 15:22   Link #6639
Hakai

Quote:
Also does anyone know where the hell Dragon King is supposed to be placed in the ranking system? I assumed it was somewhere around Maou but in terms of feats Fafnir is in the same class as Issei and Vali.

I know Outrage can cause a rank jump (presumably that's the justification for Issei's temporary rage boosts) but that's still way above even God-class.
BxB Saji in V21 was said to be Dragon King class.
Tiamat(strongest Dragon King) was said to be Maou-class.
Tannin is confirmed to have at least Maou-class attack power so yeah I'd say it's close to Maou-class(for the weaker ones) and at Maou-class for stronger ones.

Not counting Outrage Fafnir of course.
Old 2020-02-04, 15:24   Link #6640
Giuseppe1234

Quote:

What the hell are you saying? The dragon king class is equal to an ultimate devil class, when only Tiamat that is the strongest has been nominated in maou class, the same thing for Tannin in raw power.

Fenrir is not even comparable to Iseei CxC.
And the outrage increase your power, but not so much like the god class.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote