AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-03-22, 00:04   Link #3981
yuyuki

Also what I found spirits>seisen hence why la folia and yukina were able to beat vattler's snake kenjuu when working together in vol 15

After all seisen only nullifies what exists in the current world and what is artificially made

Also is it me or kasuko is only kojou's complete blood servant, after all a demon does not possess spiritual energy, kanon is a partial blood servant because she can use spiritual energy but can handle angel faux without any side effects, since kojou's magical energy meets the requirements for angel faux

I am also waiting for Recollections ch of vol 21, I wonder what's gonna happen

Last edited by yuyuki; 2020-03-22 at 00:29.
yuyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-22, 02:03   Link #3982
tsunade666

seisen? what is seisen?
Old 2020-03-22, 02:37   Link #3983
yuyuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
seisen? what is seisen?
The Cleansing
Old 2020-03-22, 05:41   Link #3984
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
it is so, in grander/larger scale than what tokoyogi aya did. she did also rewrite the laws of the island when she did her thing.
Yes but far far more complex than what Aya did. Then again Aya is a witch. A powerful witch have you but a Witch not a god.
Old 2020-03-22, 06:06   Link #3985
tsunade666

spirits? what's the difference with it? I know Yukina channel's an angel? into her but I can't understand much the hierarchy and difference. why can spirits win against the cleansing if cleansing is meant to rewrite the reality and turn gods into devils.
Old 2020-03-22, 08:00   Link #3986
sora23

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuyuki View Post
Also what I found spirits>seisen hence why la folia and yukina were able to beat vattler's snake kenjuu when working together in vol 15

After all seisen only nullifies what exists in the current world and what is artificially made

Also is it me or kasuko is only kojou's complete blood servant, after all a demon does not possess spiritual energy, kanon is a partial blood servant because she can use spiritual energy but can handle angel faux without any side effects, since kojou's magical energy meets the requirements for angel faux

I am also waiting for Recollections ch of vol 21, I wonder what's gonna happen
yeah but vatler has never used the full power of the cleansing at most he used half of its power maybe even less and nobody has any idea what it would look like if it was at its most powerful apparently the seisen power is limitless if it's controlled by cain afterall he created it
sora23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-05, 14:10   Link #3987
Drake17

A question re watching the anime found new info i missed before the blood partner thing it's basically his power source/limiter or gateway to control his familiers? And another question on the blood partners they are basically his future wives right if yes that means he'll have at least 12 wives? Cause i think that there are more than 12 that are in love with him and is the humonculos apart of his harem

Last edited by Drake17; 2020-04-05 at 18:56.
Drake17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-07, 09:19   Link #3988
G0rd0

Anybody know what volume or short story mentions about kojous kids or the twins
G0rd0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-13, 10:55   Link #3989
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Strike the blood ova iv is here 1 & 2
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-14, 01:53   Link #3990
yuyuki

Plz anime do not screw up
Spoiler:
Old 2020-04-17, 03:57   Link #3991
yuyuki

Spoiler for Vol 21 ch 5 spoilers:

Last edited by yuyuki; 2020-04-17 at 09:42. Reason: i edited it so to avoid creating a new post with a preceding paragraph
Old 2020-04-17, 08:39   Link #3992
sora23

Quote:
Spoiler for Vol 21 ch 5 spoilers:
what i don't understand is why asagi can't rewrite kojou herself i mean didn't she turn a whole lake into jelly with seisen turning kojou back to his original form should be easy my guess is the author is just trying to make yukina keep looking good while downplaying asagi and the other girls which is annyoing she doesn't always need to be in the spotlight, also i still think we haven't seen asagi's full power as the priestees of cain i mean she's pretty much invincible so long as she's on the island neither kojou nor yukina can kill her
Old 2020-04-17, 09:11   Link #3993
yuyuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by sora23 View Post
what i don't understand is why asagi can't rewrite kojou herself i mean didn't she turn a whole lake into jelly with seisen turning kojou back to his original form should be easy my guess is the author is just trying to make yukina keep looking good while downplaying asagi and the other girls which is annyoing she doesn't always need to be in the spotlight, also i still think we haven't seen asagi's full power as the priestees of cain i mean she's pretty much invincible so long as she's on the island neither kojou nor yukina can kill her
Yukina's observing mission payed off after all seisen needs a magican that can completely reconstruct appearence down to the smallest detail, thus why yukina manipulated seisen to reconstruct kojou's entire appearence, but asagi did rally the others into her plan, so she was the brains while the others put her plan in to use

also yukina and asagi are the seisen duo lol
Old 2020-04-17, 09:23   Link #3994
sora23

Quote:
Yukina's observing mission payed off after all seisen needs a magican that can completely reconstruct appearence down to the smallest detail, thus why yukina manipulated seisen to reconstruct kojou's entire appearence, but asagi did rally the others into her plan, so she was the brains while the others put her plan in to use

also yukina and asagi are the seisen duo lol
that's great to hear that asasi and yukina are a good team iv'e always thought of them as yin and yang sun and the moon if they ever put aside their rivalary to win kojou's effection they would be the ultimate team equals and that makes me curious what their relationship is like in the future considering their daughters are close i would imagine they have a pretty solid relationship
Old 2020-04-17, 09:30   Link #3995
yuyuki

Quote:
that's great to hear that asasi and yukina are a good team iv'e always thought of them as yin and yang sun and the moon if they ever put aside their rivalary to win kojou's effection they would be the ultimate team equals and that makes me curious what their relationship is like in the future considering their daughters are close i would imagine they have a pretty solid relationship
also check my edit on the spoiler, i put it b4 your comment but animesuki is keep logging me out so it erased my edit

i loved how they worked together i was screaming
Old 2020-04-17, 09:41   Link #3996
sora23

Quote:
also check my edit on the spoiler, i put it b4 your comment but animesuki is keep logging me out so it erased my edit

i loved how they worked together i was screaming
was there any more exciting things that happened in chapter 5
Old 2020-04-17, 10:36   Link #3997
yuyuki

Quote:
was there any more exciting things that happened in chapter 5
nagisa and primus glacies adorable relationship

Spoiler for :

Dang it i wish she got a ring like shio yuiri kiriha kanon and sayaka

Also i freakin knew it because of kojou's actions in the ix4 battle shio fell for him
Old 2020-04-17, 10:47   Link #3998
sora23

Quote:
nagisa and primus glacies adorable relationship

Spoiler for :

Dang it i wish she got a ring like shio yuiri kiriha kanon and sayaka

Also i freakin knew it because of kojou's actions in the ix4 battle shio fell for him
wait nagisa can communicate with kenjus thats awesome also i thought kenjus were just magic in physical form i didn't think they had a consiousness thats interesting
Old 2020-04-17, 10:51   Link #3999
yuyuki

Quote:
wait nagisa can communicate with kenjus thats awesome also i thought kenjus were just magic in physical form i didn't think they had a consiousness thats interesting
kenjuu are summoned beasts with a will of their own hence why kojou's kenjuu didn't listen to him untill he sucked on high quality sprit mediums as a sacrifice to sate them
Old 2020-04-17, 10:57   Link #4000
sora23

Quote:
kenjuu are summoned beasts with a will of their own hence why kojou's kenjuu didn't listen to him untill he sucked on high quality sprit mediums as a sacrifice to sate them
did nagisa get her memories back of fairy coffin and avora

Tags
cringe heroine, dengeki bunko, fake harem, harem, open ending, strike the blood, vampires