AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-06-04, 16:48   Link #7081
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
It'll be worst if Ishi makes that happen. With 2 Heavenly Dragon class and a Maou class in Issei's team it'll be too easy for them to win so I think there will be some weird plot that may happen like UL sealing his Longinus for a period of time or maybe there will some rule in the game which will limit the power of players cause If not Issei and Draig will just bully the Diehausers team .
For maou clas do you mean Ingvild? However you forget Xenovia with the leggendary holy swords and Scabbard, Rossweise that is near the maou class and with some boost can create a barrier to block a super devil. Fafnir that is a dragon king with a lot of abilities with asia. Nakiri that is equal to a dragon king though. Roygun with crack

Even withtout Ddraig or Issei, his team is too powerful
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-04, 17:01   Link #7082
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
I hope Ise would get the real atmira this time,because this time Limit is annoying. I hope Ise will also start to transform into a huge dragon.
I hope that Dielhauser turn to be a super devil,because I want to See what will Happen to RYUUTEIMARU now after Ise unlocked bis true DXD mode.
Better if he use it after Eros Engine was done. Crom and Draig should teach him how to transform his whole body into a Dragon and maybe develop a Dragon related ability.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-04, 19:19   Link #7083
godz

if it was a type of game where all the rules were made "unintentionally" to nerfed the entire Issei team.

like issei can't summon Ddraig or the relatives are forbidden or you can only use a holy sword ... things like that "unintentionally" done to nerfed the issei team.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-04, 19:42   Link #7084
B214

Quote:
If Ise can use his true DXD mode and summon Ddragi ,Dielhauser will destroyed.
Ishibumi will somehow just make Diehauser capable of making Ddraig materialization worthless, make Ise's BB worthless so Ise can't use any of his forms.

Well that's assuming if Ishibumi wants it.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-04, 20:20   Link #7085
Blazor 98

People forget that these are rating games. For all we know it could be the same game that Rias and Sona played in volume 5. If that's the case then that really even the playing field. Issei wouldn't be able to summon Ddraig and he can't recklessly go into his DxD form. He would have to remain in his CxC which would make Diehuaser a serious threat. We've had 2 matches where it was a power vs power match. Although in both matches Issei's team had to stall for time against stronger opponents.
Blazor 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-04, 20:49   Link #7086
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

No the rule for every round of the Top 16 is - "Defeat the enemy King"
Old 2020-06-04, 22:09   Link #7087
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazor 98 View Post
People forget that these are rating games. For all we know it could be the same game that Rias and Sona played in volume 5. If that's the case then that really even the playing field. Issei wouldn't be able to summon Ddraig and he can't recklessly go into his DxD form. He would have to remain in his CxC which would make Diehuaser a serious threat. We've had 2 matches where it was a power vs power match. Although in both matches Issei's team had to stall for time against stronger opponents.

Yeah I agree. adding to that it's the game between the emperor and the hero of the underworld(2 bigshots in the underworld where the rating game originated ) so they have to make this game as competitive and more entertaining as possible and that can't happen if there's an overwhelming gap in power so it'll be best if they use some special rules that will limit the power of players so that at the very least it will level the playing field.
Old 2020-06-04, 23:03   Link #7088
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Ishibumi will somehow just make Diehauser capable of making Ddraig materialization worthless, make Ise's BB worthless so Ise can't use any of his forms.

Well that's assuming if Ishibumi wants it.
Sorry but Dielhauser must understand the principal of Boosted Gear, which Azzesl after years of studies and research he has gain a consider amount knowledge. Pentrate and Infinity also Ise body has awakened his dormant power.
Worthless has a limit:

Last edited by bashkim1234; 2020-06-05 at 02:51.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-04, 23:24   Link #7089
bashkim1234

What I asked myself for a very long time is, If Ise can use the other abilities of Albion like Halve dimension.
Old 2020-06-05, 02:49   Link #7090
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Yeah I agree. adding to that it's the game between the emperor and the hero of the underworld(2 bigshots in the underworld where the rating game originated ) so they have to make this game as competitive and more entertaining as possible and that can't happen if there's an overwhelming gap in power so it'll be best if they use some special rules that will limit the power of players so that at the very least it will level the playing field.
It is an international tournament, if two team have to fight even with a big gap of power is not relevant, because is a tournament where every one can fight. Otherwise for every god class team this would be valid.
As for the fact that even if issei has to limit his power, he can do always it even in T DxD.

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-06-05 at 03:13.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-05, 07:15   Link #7091
Itsmepatrick

Either way Ishi will not let Issei use DxD forms I think otherwise Diehauser will be defeated instantly with just raw power of True Diabolos Dragon God or even just a casual release of Aura like what Hades did to all DxD members can swat Diehauser like a fly.
Old 2020-06-05, 15:14   Link #7092
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
What I asked myself for a very long time is, If Ise can use the other abilities of Albion like Halve dimension.
Issei can't use Half Dimension of I'm not mistaken.
Old 2020-06-05, 22:25   Link #7093
Itsmepatrick

Since Issei can change the Red and white wyverns interchangeably, He should be able to equip a variation of Divine dividing scale mail to Rias and Xenovia or the other girls since they haven't had a powerup .
Old 2020-06-06, 13:19   Link #7094
bashkim1234

Quote:
Issei can't use Half Dimension of I'm not mistaken.
I know, that he can not use it, but he should be able to use it. Ise was the first to use Albionīs reflect which was sealed by god of the Bible.
Old 2020-06-06, 14:55   Link #7095
bashkim1234

Quote:
Better if he use it after Eros Engine was done. Crom and Draig should teach him how to transform his whole body into a Dragon and maybe develop a Dragon related ability.
It would be better if he start using his dragon form, because If his Boosted Gear or Evil Pieces would be negated by Dielhauser worthless ability, This is the only way how Ise could fight.
Old 2020-06-07, 04:25   Link #7096
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
I know, that he can not use it, but he should be able to use it. Ise was the first to use Albionīs reflect which was sealed by god of the Bible.
With how miraculous Issei is, it should be easy for him to acquire it but he doesn't to and also he's already kind of like cheating as he got the sealed ability reflect faster than Vali who is the wielder of Divine Dividing. And also Issei already stop using wyverns for himself instead he uses it to equip Xenovia with Armor and sometimes to his teammates to boost them .
Old 2020-06-07, 06:29   Link #7097
Itsmepatrick

Hopefully each member of Issei's team will get to have their one vs one fight since their opponents doesn't have a god class in their team.
Old 2020-06-08, 05:29   Link #7098
Itsmepatrick

Crom(Dragon Form) vs Issei(Dragon Form)
Old 2020-06-08, 06:26   Link #7099
saucerKing

crom hands down, he is above ddraig and albion and issei in dragon form is... just relatively stronger than in base form, which is not much
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-08, 12:18   Link #7100
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Quote:
Crom(Dragon Form) vs Issei(Dragon Form)
Dragon Form, what Dragon Form?, Issei don't even have Dragon Form as of now yet. He have it in EX which estimate 30 years into the future, and in that form he............one shot Future Loki though