AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: Which of the 3 would you want to pilot
X1 Crossbone - Drill whips and etc 2 15.38%
X2 Crossbone - Different colour but same weapons 3 23.08%
X3 Crossbone - Murasame blaster 8 61.54%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-08-10, 23:12   Link #1
sx3
0 Gundam

[Crossbone] Which would you rather have?

Which would you rather have? sorry about the X1 and X2, i dont know much about there weaponary. ill post all the weapons and information for all 3 suits, personalyl id have teh X3 but only becasue it has the ifields and the mursame blaster, its so cool to thik of what X3 can do with some ifields on its arms, it can stop huge beams with its hands if the pilot were fast enough, but if it not wwere for those 2 id probably take the X2, or X1, i like the drill whips those thigns are so cool

XM-X1 (F97) Crossbone Gundam X-1
Manufacturer: Strategic Naval Research Institute
Operator: Crossbone Vanguard
Unit type: prototype general purpose mobile suit
Dimensions: head height 15.9 meters
Weight: empty 9.5 metric tons; max gross 24.8 metric tons
Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 5280 kW
Special Equipment: dummy launchers in hands; special weapons targeting sensor in head, can be deployed over right eye sensor/camera; bio-computer system
Armament: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x mega machinecannon, fire-linked, mounted in torso; 2 x beam saber, stored in recharge racks in shoulder armor, hand-carried in use; 4 x heat dagger, stored one in each foot and one in each calf, hand-carried or foot-mounted in use; 2 x scissor anchor, mounted on front skirt armor; 2 x beam shield/brand marker, mounted on forearms; buster gun, can be stored on right hip armor; beam zanber, can be stored on left hip armor; zanbuster, combined buster gun/beam zanber; grenade, fired from buster gun; atomic shell, fired from buster gun
Pilot(s): Kincado Nau (aka Seabook Arno), Tobia Arronax, Umon Samon

XM-X2 (F97) Crossbone Gundam X-2
Operator: Crossbone Vanguard
Special Equipment: dummy launchers in hands; special weapons targeting sensor in head, can be deployed over right eye sensor/camera; bio-computer system
Armament: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x mega machinecannon, fire-linked, mounted in torso; 2 x beam saber, stored in recharge racks in shoulder armor, hand-carried in use; 4 x heat dagger, stored one in each foot and one in each calf, hand-carried or foot-mounted in use; 2 x scissor anchor, mounted on front skirt armor; 2 x beam shield/brand marker, mounted on forearms; shot lancer with mounted 4-barrel heavy machine gun; buster launcher; buster gun, can be stored on right hip armor; beam zanber, can be stored on left hip armor; zanbuster, combined buster gun/beam zanber
Pilot(s): Zabine Chareux, Rosemarie, Tobia Arronax

XM-X3 (F97) Crossbone Gundam X-3
Operator: Crossbone Vanguard, Jupiter Empire
Special Equipment: dummy launchers in hands; special weapons targeting sensor in head, can be deployed over right eye sensor/camera; bio-computer system; 2 x I-field generator, mounted in forearms
Armament: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x mega machinecannon, fire-linked, mounted in torso; 2 x mega machinegun, fire-linked, mounted in chest; 2 x beam saber, stored in recharge racks in shoulder armor, hand-carried in use; 4 x heat dagger, stored one in each foot and one in each calf, hand-carried or foot-mounted in use; 2 x scissor anchor, mounted on front skirt armor; muramasa blaster, large sword with 1 x beam gun and 14 x beam saber; buster gun, can be stored on right hip armor; beam zanber, can be stored on left hip armor; zanbuster, combined buster gun/beam zanber; grenade, fired from buster gun; atomic shell, fired from buster gun
Pilot: Tobia Arronax

Last edited by sx3; 2006-08-10 at 23:33.
sx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-11, 00:27   Link #2
M_Flores
Count of Monte Dorifto

Send a message via MSN to M_Flores
Have you read/seen Crossbone?

I'd take X-3, btw.
M_Flores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-11, 02:00   Link #3
sx3
0 Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Flores
Have you read/seen Crossbone?

I'd take X-3, btw.
sadly no =(, ive only read about the events online and a bit from the manga online and stuff, ive always wanted to find the books or something, crossbone looks very intresting
Old 2006-08-11, 02:05   Link #4
nightbringer360

X-1 Kai Kai. Hi-Muramasa Blaster, screw whips, the Peacock Smasher, oh my! The only thing the X-3 has over it is the i-field emitters, and possibly the machineguns in the chest.
nightbringer360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-11, 02:09   Link #5
M_Flores
Count of Monte Dorifto

Send a message via MSN to M_Flores
Quote:
Originally Posted by sx3
sadly no =(, ive only read about the events online and a bit from the manga online and stuff, ive always wanted to find the books or something, crossbone looks very intresting
lol, its kinda funny though. you post a thread and run along about it, even have it in your sig, yet you haven't seen much of it

But yeah, X-3 for me.
M_Flores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-11, 02:52   Link #6
sx3
0 Gundam

lol as long as its intresting i can make a banner and stuff and run along with it sides it was actualyl really easy to make my banner with the crossbone stuff i found
Old 2006-08-11, 04:50   Link #7
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

X1 Kai hands down....it has a frickin cape. A CAPE.
Sety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-11, 05:41   Link #8
sx3
0 Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sety
X1 Kai hands down....it has a frickin cape. A CAPE.
Not to mention drill whips :O
Old 2006-08-11, 05:44   Link #9
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Are we talking about the kits, or the actual MS? If we're talking about Gundam kits, they should release an all-versions type, seeing that the core MS is the same. You just need to swap over the parts.

As to real mecha, I'd have to go with the X3, aka Skull Heart.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-11, 06:22   Link #10
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
I'd take X-3. The I-Fields and Murasame blaster make it a sinister opponent. (it can freaking grab beam sabers/swords with hands with its I-Fields active XD )
Old 2006-08-11, 06:33   Link #11
AirMaster
キャシャーン

Send a message via MSN to AirMaster
I'll take the X-2. I prefer it's color scheme and it has the same weapons/equi as the X-1, so it's all good.
AirMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-11, 08:16   Link #12
X207
Gamyūsa

i dont find those 3 to be particularly nice ms, but x2 would be betterof the 3
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-11, 09:47   Link #13
nightbringer360

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk
Are we talking about the kits, or the actual MS? If we're talking about Gundam kits, they should release an all-versions type, seeing that the core MS is the same. You just need to swap over the parts.

As to real mecha, I'd have to go with the X3, aka Skull Heart.
Technically, Skull Heart is actually X1 Kai Kai (yes, that's two Kais, not a typo) - the reason it's called Skull Heart is because one of the modifications Tobia made is the big-ass skull and crossbones on its chest like the X3.

And as far as the upcoming MG Crossbone X1 ver Ka is concerned, apparently there will be parts to upgrade it into Skull Heart. Considering the only major differences between the X1 and the X2 are colour, and slight armament differences (the X-2 has a beam launcher and shot lancer), I'm sure you could build the X2 pretty easily from the X1, just paint it a different colour.
In fact, the Core-Works conversion kit comes with a shot lancer, so you can build either the X1 or the X2. Now I just need to find a way to make the X3.
Old 2006-08-12, 00:25   Link #14
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbringer360
Technically, Skull Heart is actually X1 Kai Kai
- ~~~Doh. My idiocy strikes again.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-14, 19:32   Link #15
sandrum
MS Engineer

I prefer the color scheme of the X-2 over the white. But the X-3 looks nice as well Still went with the X-2 since it looks really nice with the dark colored cape.
sandrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-14, 20:11   Link #16
SNT1
r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz

X-3, just because of that murasame blaster. oh, that friggin crossbow.
SNT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-14, 20:26   Link #17
nightbringer360

Hate to be pedantic, but a couple of things:

It's Muramasa Blaster, not Murasame, and the Peacock Smasher (the crossbow with nine beam guns) is exclusive to the X1 Kai Kai Skull Heart.
Old 2006-08-14, 20:54   Link #18
SNT1
r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz

well, I even edited "Muramasa" to "Murasame" >.<;;;;
SNT1 is offline   Reply With Quote