Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-02-15, 03:57   Link #581
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Honestly I'm not sure the two are mutually exclusive. I suspect the scene was meant to at once be a comedic moment and simultaneously show that he still hasn't overcome that aspect of himself. Due to his being a child younger, smaller and significantly weaker than Eris she easily has more than enough power to rapidly turn a creepy grope into a very satisfying and amusing beatdown.

And honestly, I find it ridiculous when people try to denounce a scene or story with statements like "oh I bet the pedos thought this was great" or "they must see him as the perfect self-insert protagonist". I'm not saying any of what he did was right, I thought it was reprehensible in the extreme, but seriously saying stuff like that to me is right up there with throwing random Hitler comparisons in an argument.
He said, after the protagonist threw a Jewish family into an oven.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-15, 04:00   Link #582
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
From what saw as anime-only viewer as of now. I have a feeling that the girl Rudeus loves the most is Sylphiette. Of course at the end of the series it might turn out otherwise. Episode 4 for example, It's just how his mood looks when he was thinking of his "masterplan" for Sylphiette's future, rolling happily on his bed while hugging his pillow and giggling saying her name outloud, "Sylphie~!"
One of his happiest time in his new home, overcoming his past trauma thanks to Roxy, so he can be more honest about his personal feelings in private and he gets to live this new life like a video game he played and also as Prerudy, longed for years for a "hot girl" to move in his house and make out.

I imagine Eris is going to be punching Rudeus for years like it's one of her everyday exercise, so it is hard to guess that Eris is his favorite. Cannot buy "Dere" for money and going to work hard to earn the "Dere" sounds like a complete joke to me compared to motivations for Sylphiette.
With Roxy, no telling since she herself giving the teasers of "After ten years, maybe". Rudeus may simply love her, but that is kind of it I guess.
He safeguards Roxy's panties as holy relics and made a statue of her... are you sure you are not just letting your childhood friend bias get a bit in the way there?
Old 2021-02-15, 04:08   Link #583
rladls2121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
He safeguards Roxy's panties as holy relics and made a statue of her... are you sure you are not just letting your childhood friend bias get a bit in the way there?
I think that is just his part of how his twisted minds work. I think he is just doing it out of obsession, not love. So then why only worship the undergarment part and not her as a whole or something? He made statue of others as well, so I don't think the statue counts as idol worship if it is not. He loving Roxy herself does not equal representing her undergarment as his cult, at least to me. And no, I didn't mean it as some "childhood" thing.

Speaking of this "holy relics", he failed to make Eris's and sort of failed Sylphiette out of it as well.
Damn it when I think about it, Rudeus thought Eris deserved her underwear to be stolen because she is a "bad girl" and knowing Eris is not going to cry like a little girl. Made me feel sad how he didn't feel the same guilt as "Sylphiette is a girl" incident, he saw a girl cry in because of him after "violating" her for the first time. He didn't remember that same guilt as back then because he only felt guilty of hurting her. Though situation looks different in episode 6. The only one of the things he still don't feel guilty of is stealing the girls's underwear, maybe not yet.

Last edited by rladls2121; 2021-02-15 at 04:31.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-15, 07:55   Link #584
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
He said, after the protagonist threw a Jewish family into an oven.
I take it you are unfamiliar with the word “random”.

Anyway I’m not sure Rudy has a favorite. Currently his feelings toward Sylphiette seem the most romantic but given he’s still seven we’ll have to wait and see.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-15, 09:10   Link #585
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

It’s time to move on from the latest outrage before the thread will need to be closed again.

Take any more discussion to PM/VM or a social group.
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-15, 15:32   Link #586
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Anyway I’m not sure Rudy has a favorite. Currently his feelings toward Sylphiette seem the most romantic but given he’s still seven we’ll have to wait and see.
Eris is too violent to be a romantic interest (yet) so she is out. On the other hand, I think that Roxy is for him someone unreachable. He really means it when he calls her master (shishou) and extremely respects her. Sylphiete is cute, guaranteed to become a beauty, elf (any otaku gets tempted just by that), and yet not unreachable, so she wins for him now. Though it's hard to say what would happen if FE Roxy returns.

^ I don't think this should continue the flame, if you feel it does you can delete this post.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-15, 18:59   Link #587
HandofFate

dang @ the Gly drooling during the meal, don't they feed her?
Old 2021-02-15, 19:07   Link #588
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
dang @ the Gly drooling during the meal, don't they feed her?
Well... Either she is a bottomless as Saber, or doesn't get the same kind of food they get, which is actually rather likely, as she is a servant, meaning she'd eat in the kitchen once the nobles are done eating.
If you think that's hard, think how Rudy must feel, given that he is technically a family member.
That being said, in Rudy's case the treatment is deserved.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-15, 22:49   Link #589
Greenish Growth

That shadow was too small. It should have been around the same size as the floating city.

Well, no big deal I guess. I really like the artwork they've been using for the series.
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-21, 11:31   Link #590
Frontier

Eris really has taken to the sword well, almost to the point where it seems like she'll reach an Advanced level soon at her age. Rudy, meanwhile, not so much...but hey, at least he's got his magic .

The Greyrat's are true men of culture...and I'm not just talking about the women, taste in beast girls, or the accurate figurine of Roxy, but Rudy trying to master several different languages .

Rudy taking the mistakes of his previous listless life of not even trying or working to inspire Eris to not give up on her lessons was a good character moment for him .

Rudy may have kick-started a booming anime figurine business in this culture. Not only does his Roxy figure have accurate panties and moles, but you can even take the cloak off. The perfect figure for degenerates everywhere. It's just too bad that figure will probably haunt Roxy the rest of her life .

Speaking of, it's good to see her still in communication with Rudy and helping teach him the demon language, as even now she's still his teacher in a variety of ways. It's just too bad she's still stuck with that sexually harassing prince who she keeps flambeing .

It's not surprising that Eris' barely-passing lessons led her to stumble in her first proper dance at her 10th birthday, but luckily Rudy was there to put himself out in front of everyone to give Eris someone she could actually dance with. And he was the one to figure out that applying Eris' sword-training might actually work for dancing, leading to a truly majestic and lovely dance between the pair .

Rudy's showing off at the party has led him to some female admirers, as befitting a Greyrat, although it doesn't seem like Eris appreciates it one bit. Philip knows he's Paul's son though and just wants to make sure he uses protection (which apparently exists in this medieval fantasy society) .

Ah, that's adorable. Rudy and Eris feel asleep together in bed. And for once Rudy thought better of harassing a sleeping girl. He is learning .

So I take it Paul and Ghislaine had some naked, sexy, bathing time...

With how into Beast girls this family is, I wasn't that surprised to see Sauros having sex with one of the maids, although I presume his wife is deceased so it feels less problematic to me than if, say, Philip was fooling around with one of the maids while his wife is still around and they have Eris in the house. Don't pull a Paul, man .
Old 2021-02-21, 12:18   Link #591
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Oh wow, what do we have here? (that thumbnail above is prety fitting actually)

New episode, new sexual assault done by a yet another sexual offender named Sauros who is supposed to be on the protag's side . The uncle is also suspicious after hearing his "preference".

Also, are these Greyrat people using Beast God Language to enslave/conquer the beast people so that they are willing to be servants and even become sex slaves for them? Please tell me that's not true. Tell me that Ghislaine did not get repeatedly porked by the Greyrats behind close doors like how the other beast-servants have to put up with at the end of this episode.

Other than that, there's really nothing more notable this episode other than Eris finally (kinda) learnt to dance, Roxy wrote back to Rudy, and Rudy's (ero) figurine business is starting to bloom.
Old 2021-02-21, 12:19   Link #592
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Oh wow, what do we have here?

New episode, new sexual assault done by a yet another sexual offender named Sauros who is supposed to be on the protag's side . The uncle is also suspicious after hearing his "preference".

Also, are these Greyrat people using Beast God Language to enslave/conquer the beast people so that they are willing to be servant and even become sex slaves? Please tell me that's not true. Tell me that Ghislaine did not get repeatedly porked by the Greyrats behind close doors like how other beast-servants have to put up with.

Other than that, there's realy nothing more notable this episode other than Eris finally (kinda) learnt to dance, and Rudy's figurine business start to bloom and Roxy wrote back to Rudy.
I don't think they're sex slaves. I think it's just touching on the proclivity of nobility to sleep with the hired help.
Old 2021-02-21, 12:27   Link #593
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I don't think they're sex slaves. I think it's just touching on the proclivity of nobility to sleep with the hired help.
Hearing the uncle describing "the usage of Beast God Language to get beast-servants" sounds really really ominous. I just hope (beyond hope) that the language is not being (ab)used by the Greyrats (or others) to make another race their servants.
Old 2021-02-21, 12:54   Link #594
Blueknight78

wow at this point is no more just about "hate the show" but make lies to justify they "hate over the show".

None of the beast peoples in this house are "slaves" stop with just blant and crap lie please, all of then are well threaed by everyone in this house they are not even close to be "slaves" or sexual slaves" all the sex happened on this house is consented, the grandpa is "single" and they are just into "beast peoples" then it's not the "issue" peoples are trying to make and have any sort of justify to "hate the show" even when it's doing not wrong on that matter".

as was told being "ladiesman was on the blood and in this world being "sexual aroused is pretty normal" even womans are pretty horn, this is not a world of "saint peoples which hate sex or have a god saying which is forbbiden have sex and you go to hell as in we have in real life, if you want to complain at last use something solid which is not you just trying to make fake stuffs.

his parents fetiche for beast girls only wanted means which they made sure to have only beast womans as maids and most of the workers and not treat then as slave or treat then as bad, that place is well know for being a really good place for beast peoples live along humans, they are really against any prejudice toward then, just remember the other anime about the "wrestler guy which was a beast freaking lover???, well they are almost like him, they love so much the beast peoples which they will do anything to make sure they have a good life around then to make sure the beast womans will "like then" enough to be "open" for then.

really at this point peoples are just watching it to "complain for the sake of complain and have something to complain.

this episode make it clear which your "real world standarts is not the same as this world and being perv is more "normal" than not being and again not just the males even females, this also don't means which peoples are going to rape or any crap thing like that with no tomorrow or consequences ofcourse it still have some "values" but not the same as some peoples are trying to apply.

now the mc is really showing which he slowly is evolving, the fact which he had chances to "mess around with his cousin" and decided to do nothing already show some improviment ofcourse he still perv and make a perfect model of roxe even the "pants" make it still funny and he still being attacked by that girl is really annoying specially when he did not wrong and he being "hit just because she want" still make her look really bad, this is not more just "tsundere" it's really a annoying violent brat.

see the girl going full jelly over the mc being spoted by the others girls after the dance was fun, even those young girls are clearing "aimming" for mc love even if means "some bed interactions" .

rudy popularity with girls from nobility increased a lot making his cousing grab him and "sleep with him" to make sure no other girl can "appear on his bed" .

the dance scene was really good, the sword training was really crazy, this brat girl while she is totally bad at social interactions she really have a awesome talent for sword, the mc is not even close to this level, which show the mc is only really good at magic and at sword he still a lot behind and probably never gonna get on that level insane level or will take really a lot of time to get on that.

the grampa having soem fun with one of his maids was really interesting and he is really single i means windowed or is cheating??? or have a open relationship?? like being able to have a harem or something like that???, that would be interesting to learn.
Old 2021-02-21, 12:56   Link #595
Frontier

Quote:
Hearing the uncle describing "the usage of Beast God Language to get beast-servants" sounds really really ominous. I just hope (beyond hope) that the language is not being (ab)used by the Greyrats (or others) to make another race their servants.
I just assumed it made it easier to talk with them and sign the paperwork .
Old 2021-02-21, 13:03   Link #596
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
I simply hope you're right.
Old 2021-02-21, 13:14   Link #597
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Same here. It only makes sense that knowing a group's language will help to make contracts and hire servants from said group. If I were to make a crude comparison, it might be compared to being better able to work with Latino immigrants if you know Spanish. We're not talking about some secret magic language, it's what the beast-people normally speak. You really think they'd talk and write in a language that can be used to compel them or bind them into servitude? And yeah, we don't have any evidence that the beast girl in question was unhappy to have sex with Sauros. Sure we don't really have evidence that she was happy either, but they seemed to aim for moans of pleasure rather than screams or stifled gasps, which helps. And running away like that is just about what you would expect of a young lady who was just seen doing something like that regardless.

On a different note, at the ball, I don't know what struck me more: the fact that they have contraception, the fact that the dude openly spoke to an eight-year-old boy about having sex with young ladies, or the fact that the girls didn't seem to feel the slightest embarrassment or displeasure at having someone suggest that they might have sex with him.

Still, Rudy does seem to finally be growing if just a bit. I think this's the first time he's backed off from any sexual prank on Eris, even if he initially intended to do something.

I'm still amazed by the animation. In most anime you see so many corners cut in things like dance and fight scenes, like in DBZ/DBS how they'd do maybe three or four moves over and over in a loop to fill up time or have other kinds of movements that can be repeated, but here I don't see how they could do anything but craft every single frame separately with loving care, there was no repetition or simplicity to be had. Only shortcuts were a couple clips of Rudy and Eris smiling at each other mid-dance. If for nothing more than animation quality, I earnestly believe this will live on as a masterpiece.

Lastly, a black orb surrounded by magic circles floating in the sky is NEVER a good thing. Kind of shocking that Sauros is able to suggest otherwise. Can't wait for next week's "turning point" (not spoiler, just referencing the episode's title).
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-21, 13:16   Link #598
Tenzen12

Quote:
So you would assume I learned english to get American girls as sex slaves? Where such idea even came from?
Old 2021-02-21, 13:18   Link #599
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
So you would assume I learned English to get American girls as sex slaves?
No, because our world doesn't have magic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
such idea even came from?
I already commented on it:
Quote:
Considering the scummy male charas that the show has shown. It can't be helped that I expect the worst. But if it turns out not that way, then I can only be happy about it.
Old 2021-02-21, 13:23   Link #600
Znail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
(...)
see the girl going full jelly over the mc being spoted by the others girls after the dance was fun, even those young girls are clearing "aimming" for mc love even if means "some bed interactions" .(...)
I didn't think much about it before, but this really drove home that this worlds morals are way diffrent then we are used to. None of the girls was turned away by the casual comment about sex.
Znail is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, isekai