AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2021-04-01, 15:43   Link #261
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
What will they next throw into the pot? Area 51? Elvis?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-02, 12:37   Link #263
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Age: 71
The Gaetz story just gets worse and worse.

https://twitter.com/SykesCharlie/sta...54964287422472
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-02, 13:38   Link #264
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
The Gaetz story just gets worse and worse.

https://twitter.com/SykesCharlie/sta...54964287422472
Is that really making it worse; it do make him look bad but still far less bad than the first allegation. He was already know as a moron and a pig, that only confirm it.
__________________
ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-02, 14:06   Link #265
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Age: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
He was already know as a moron and a pig, that only confirm it.
Gaetz won 283,000 votes last November compared to 149,000 for his Democratic opponent. I'm going to guess that a good chunk of his constituents do not know him as "a moron and a pig."

Sure you could probably run a dead dog with an (R) next to its name in FL01 and win the election.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-02, 14:21   Link #266
The Green One
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Don't know or don't care. Either or.

As long as it parrots my ideals, I don't care what it gets up to in their private time. Is probably the prevailing opinion. Quite a lot of people honestly don't care as long as it doesn't affect them directly.
__________________
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-02, 15:14   Link #267
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
For some of them, it could even be a plus.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-02, 19:24   Link #268
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kobe, Japan
The Panhandle is legendary for a reason. Gaetz is pretty much a dignified intellectual in context.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-02, 20:43   Link #269
Ithekro
Gamilas Rises
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 43
Florida Man will Florida, man.
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai!
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-03, 18:19   Link #270
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mexico
Age: 50
I feel like I came from another dimension.

I mean, no one has said that the GOP, you know, the party that tried to impeach clinton for a blowjob, now act like this kind of conduct is ok.

Now if the evangelicals say out loud it is ok, I will know for sure I am a slider O_O
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-03, 19:51   Link #271
Ithekro
Gamilas Rises
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 43
Was there a dimensional shift, cause I image a lot of us would believe we are sliders based on that. Perhaps some have become more delusional since Clinton...we got Trump after all.
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai!
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-03, 23:26   Link #272
The Green One
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Why do people pretend to be surprised about hypocritical politicians? It's not exactly a new concept........
__________________
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-04, 08:13   Link #273
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Was there a dimensional shift, cause I image a lot of us would believe we are sliders based on that. Perhaps some have become more delusional since Clinton...we got Trump after all.
The rumor on the net is that there are two possible places where we got shifted to another dimension.

The first is that when they ran the Hadron Particle Collider and were somewhat successful (I think some sort of animal got into it though?)

The second is when the Cubs finally won the World Series Championship after 108 years.
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-04, 09:53   Link #274
Sheba
Must Bury Qiqi
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat
Age: 41
Then you have those who think the timeline have gone to shit since a gorilla got shot, or since they demoted Pluto.
__________________
<a rel=nofollow href=http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=959 target=_blank>Kancolle Social Group</a>
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-05, 12:58   Link #275
ramlaen
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Speaking of Florida men, 60 Minutes heavily manipulated video of DeSantis for some totally innocent reason.

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/statu...07540475248647

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
I feel like I came from another dimension.

I mean, no one has said that the GOP, you know, the party that tried to impeach clinton for a blowjob, now act like this kind of conduct is ok.

Now if the evangelicals say out loud it is ok, I will know for sure I am a slider O_O
Clinton's impeachment was because he lied under oath and obstructed justice, not because he got a blowjob.
ramlaen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-05, 15:45   Link #276
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramlaen View Post
Speaking of Florida men, 60 Minutes heavily manipulated video of DeSantis for some totally innocent reason.

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/statu...07540475248647



Clinton's impeachment was because he lied under oath and obstructed justice, not because he got a blowjob.
That’s actually the main reason Trump first got impeached as well. He consistently interfered in the mueller investigation and all the obstruction by making sure none of the witnesses testified under oath.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-05, 16:41   Link #277
ramlaen
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
That’s actually the main reason Trump first got impeached as well. He consistently interfered in the mueller investigation and all the obstruction by making sure none of the witnesses testified under oath.
Trump was not charged with obstruction of justice, I can link you the articles of impeachment against Trump if you need.
ramlaen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-05, 17:41   Link #278
The Green One
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Yet you don't deny he interfered with it........
__________________
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-06, 12:35   Link #279
ramlaen
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Well now.
https://nypost.com/2021/04/06/mayork...r-wall-report/

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Yet you don't deny he interfered with it........
Why would I need to deny something that didn't happen while correcting someone making a misinformed assertion.
ramlaen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-06, 12:37   Link #280
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Age: 71
No obstruction charges were brought because Mueller complied with the Justice Department's opinion that sitting Presidents cannot be indicted.

Quote:
As [Special Counsel Robert] Mueller describes, the special counsel’s office “gathered evidence … relevant to the elements of those crimes and analyzed them within an elements framework—while refraining from reaching ultimate conclusions about whether crimes were committed,” because of the Office of Legal Counsel (OLC)’s guidelines against the indictment of a sitting president.
https://www.lawfareblog.com/obstruct...eport-heat-map
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.