AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-07-14, 00:13   Link #21
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strahan View Post
I didn't expect "Tabitha" (works for me, can't remember her name anyway heh) to win, but I knew it wouldn't be the MC. MC is almost never student council president.
Usually only happens if (one of) the potential love interest(s) is the Vice President or some other higher position of the Student Council.

Or "just because", lol.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-14, 00:17   Link #22
magnuskn

So, uh, did Vermeil and Alto directly upgrade to hot steamy sex nights for the mana exchange? Because the anime sure did imply so.
Old 2022-07-14, 13:05   Link #23
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
So, uh, did Vermeil and Alto directly upgrade to hot steamy sex nights for the mana exchange? Because the anime sure did imply so.
I mean, she "kept him up all night" and was basically naked and on top of him...the show is definitely implying something .
Old 2022-07-19, 09:33   Link #24
Frontier

Vermeil maybe a mysterious, sexy, demoness...but she's still a woman who loves sweets and is concerned about her weight. And oblivious to the indirect kiss she offers Alto (who happily takes it up, sly dog) .

Gym uniforms! And everyone looks great! Especially Vermeil putting those babies on top of Alto's face .

We even get the treat of Lilia and Cheryl changing with full body shots of them in their underwear (also it's not Vermeil but Lilia is pretty stacked0! Lili's pink undies look great but Cheryl really steals the show with that black and garter combo. It's always the stoic and serious types with the most racy underwear .

Anyone with eyes can see Lilia is in love with Alto, and Cheryl is no exception. She also talks about knowing how complicated feelings can be between people who've known each other a long time (the bane of childhood friend romances anywhere), but I wonder if she's speaking from experience with her relationship with Marx ?

I don't know what's better, Vermeil going into the boys' changing room and admiring Alto shirtless, the fact that she did it because someone told her she couldn't change outside, or how Lilia has no filter and just keeps admitting she's jealous Vermeil beat her to playing peeping tom .

And of course in true anime fashion we have an elite, all-powerful, student council who pose a striking figure as they make their ways through the halls, and their all Gold Mages. Considering Alto's first altercation with Chris, I wonder if he'll end up having to fight all of them ?

Alto and Vermeil in the shower together, naked...I mean, I'm not surprised it happened, but some of the shots and posings of them make it really hard to think they didn't have shower sex right there. Like they literally had their crotches pressed together as Vermeil leaned into a kiss. I think that's going to be another unforgettable night for Alto .

Rex isn't my favorite character, but he didn't deserve that treatment from Chris, who turns out to be as sadistic as she is arrogant, especially when it lands him in the infirmary. Although it was really nice of the gang to show up and check in on him, and for Alto to validate his love of dinosaurs. Like, this dude really loves dinosaurs. I guess it's in the name .

I love how they're doing a big duel against Chris but Vermeil drops Alto to kiss him on live television and then twirls him around when he gets back up. Practically flexing their relationship for all to see (sorry Lilia) .

Chris is probably the toughest opponent they've fought up to this point, especially to the point of doing actual damage to Vermeil, and it seems like it's all hinging on one last ditch major attack against her fireballs...but the show is going to leave off on a cliffhanger so we'll have to wait till next week to see if they actually beat her (and I want nothing more than for them to wipe the smug, superior, smirk off her face) .
Old 2022-07-19, 15:05   Link #25
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Vermeil continuing to flex her Best Girl muscles throughout the episode, though Lilia’s perverted-ness and almost non-existent self-censorship bring her in close second place.
Old 2022-07-19, 15:23   Link #26
magnuskn

If they say later that "Oh, no, we really didn't have any sex yet!", it'll ring very untrue.
Old 2022-07-19, 15:30   Link #27
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Vermeil continuing to flex her Best Girl muscles throughout the episode, though Lilia’s perverted-ness and almost non-existent self-censorship bring her in close second place.
It's like her filter is lessening by the episode .
Old 2022-07-19, 16:20   Link #28
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
If they say later that "Oh, no, we really didn't have any sex yet!", it'll ring very untrue.
I dunno, everything in the anime so far is just as ambiguous and open to interpretation as its manga version They may very well pull that card.
Old 2022-07-19, 19:20   Link #29
Frontier

Quote:
It's all just Mana Transference .
Old 2022-07-19, 22:01   Link #30
grecefar

In the previous chapter alto put the golden square like the pinnacle of the world, the best of the best (beside the platinum) and if I recall he said something that it was rare for the school to have golden squares after graduate but now there are already 7 in there?, they are not that special after all, more if you can be a golden square with only power since chris attitude is not something you have in a student council.

I still like lilie pervertness and that vermeil and alto are powerful but not OP that can breeze through everyone like normal.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-19, 22:12   Link #31
Strahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
In the previous chapter alto put the golden square like the pinnacle of the world, the best of the best (beside the platinum) and if I recall he said something that it was rare for the school to have golden squares after graduate but now there are already 7 in there?
It's like that in soooooo many battle shows. They talk about how something is rare and really cool first, then down the road it's commonplace. In the first episodes of One Piece they made a big deal about devil fruit powers; now you can't spit without hitting a devil fruit user lol.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-19, 22:32   Link #32
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep3:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-19, 23:58   Link #33
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep3:
That is how it happened in the manga. I thought it was pretty abrupt too when I read it.
Old 2022-07-20, 18:15   Link #34
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
That is how it happened in the manga. I thought it was pretty abrupt too when I read it.
Wow, dang...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-26, 09:32   Link #35
Frontier

Chris was so certain of her aerial superiority that it was so satisfying to see Alto and Vermeil beat her in the sky and defeat her on her own dragon. Rex is probably kicking himself that he wasn't watching it live .

I guess it's no surprise that Alto is more popular with the ladies now that he's beaten a Gold Square, not that Lilia appreciates his female admirers. The only groupie for Alto is her, and her alone! Good thing Cheryl is there to prevent outright murder .

Chris in a cute apron doing chores is a nice enough punishment, and she even actually apologized to Rex! And did I catch some possible ChrisxRex vibes from their interactions at the end? Although it seems like an out-of-control Rex attacking her might complicate that .

I'm not surprised Vermeil delights herself with Alto's lips while he's sleeping, or glomps on him while she's naked and on top of his bed, but lines like "I wish she had told me she was after something else" and Vermeil having the glow of a woman who just had sex really makes it hard to imagine anything else .

Vermeil tells Alto straight to his face that she loves him, but is it loving him as a person or as a source of mana for her? Is it possible for a succubus to love a human? For Vermeil it seems to be the case, because while she definitely needs Alto's mana to survive, she's more than happy to kiss him without taking his mana and is disappointed Alto won't kiss her, which is really cute. And then the two have the glow of a couple in mutual love !

Professor Obsidian seems like a cool, chill, teacher beloved by his students (especially the girls), but in true Takehito Koyasu fashion, there's something more sinister behind those glasses. Like using the students who admire or have feelings for him to experiment on by making their mana and magic go out of control. I'm guessing this will be the next threat Alto and Vermeil have to face .

So Jessica is obsessed with her student council president and is basically her "voice." I really want to get to know the rest of the student council .

It's all well and good to measure and write a report about animal familiars since they're basically like pets, but then you've got Vermeil who is a succubus demon. Admittedly I kind of want to know her full height (without heels) and three sizes. For research purposes, of course .

Lilia in true Lilia fashion dresses up like a burglar to infiltrate the boys' dorm to prevent Vermeil from doing anything untoward to her beloved Alto, and she drags Cheryl with her. And she really planned ahead for this, using her invisibility potion again, stripping naked once more, and having a copy of Alto's room key handy for a "special occasion." And then we've got a naked Lilia crawling through a boys' dormitory and eventually getting her "button" pressed by Alto and getting knocked out in pure sexual pleasure. So basically she's still collapsed on Alto's floor, naked, and I'm just wondering if they're going to come back and see her on the floor in the buff and wonder what the heck is going on .

Ah...Vermeil really does love Alto! You can tell how much she is coming to care for him beyond her pure lust and playfullness, and how much she appreciates that he wants to continue fighting together with her .
Old 2022-07-26, 11:02   Link #36
grecefar

I really don't like that chris was a bitch last chapter and now she is now a good girl accepting the punishment and making amends, bullshit.

As now the only thing keeping me is vermeil and lilia pervertness.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-26, 11:36   Link #37
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

I checked out the manga and its kind of interesting but the anime is losing me more and more each week. Feels like its lacking... something.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-26, 16:10   Link #38
Strahan

It seems a bit weird to me that a powerful demon like Vermeil, even if she's not at the top of her game, couldn't sense that chick when she snuck in. Even putting aside the sensory capabilities to penetrate magical invisibility, how the @!##$% do you not notice the door opening in such a small room!?!? lol

Also in the manga when he touches her nipple (because of COURSE that's what he randomly touches, not just a shoulder or something heh) and says something like "my finger touched something hard?". Normal people wouldn't shrug that off, if your finger hit something hard in midair... I think I'd be a tad more surprised

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
I really don't like that chris was a bitch last chapter and now she is now a good girl accepting the punishment and making amends, bullshit.

As now the only thing keeping me is vermeil and lilia pervertness.
I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's such a trope with battle shows; an antagonist will be portrayed as sadistic and cruel, a real asshole. Then the MC kicks their ass, and suddenly it's redemption and he becomes a bro / she becomes cute and more friendly.

She kicks that one kid in the face, making him bleed and she's like lick my boot. Then one ep goes by and she's all like sorry and smiley with him? GTFO...
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-26, 16:27   Link #39
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Professor Obsidian seems like a cool, chill, teacher beloved by his students (especially the girls), but in true Takehito Koyasu fashion, there's something more sinister behind those glasses. Like using the students who admire or have feelings for him to experiment on by making their mana and magic go out of control. I'm guessing this will be the next threat Alto and Vermeil have to face :uhoh:.
Or not. It would be foolish to dismiss the possibility of the writers, knowing full well that many readers will speculate along these lines, having him turn out to be a red herring in terms of 'sinister presence on campus'... this is related to, yet distinct from, the idea of the actual bad actor setting him up as the convenient patsy.
Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-26, 16:39   Link #40
Huh...?

Well, the Anime removed the part which showed that Teacher sexually exploiting a student.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote