AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2023-12-28, 09:02   Link #421
Huh...?

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-08-12, 11:25   Link #422
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The manga reached a new milestone with the latest chapter. We are now at 30 girlfriends!

It's only been one chapter but Saki's already won me over. She's really funny.
Old 2024-08-13, 05:36   Link #423
Lex79

If the really manages to reach the full quota of 100 girlfriends without resorting to shortcuts he'll forever have my admiration. Same for the artist who has to draw so many different characters.
Old 2024-08-13, 06:31   Link #424
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
If the really manages to reach the full quota of 100 girlfriends without resorting to shortcuts he'll forever have my admiration. Same for the artist who has to draw so many different characters.
They've been doing great so far but I'm a bit afraid they'll hit a roadblock around half-way through. 100 is a really, really big number.
Old 2024-08-13, 13:02   Link #425
Lex79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
They've been doing great so far but I'm a bit afraid they'll hit a roadblock around half-way through. 100 is a really, really big number.
My expectation has always been that we would get 30 or 50 girlfriends through the story and the remaining ones would only be shown in a montage in the epilogue. Mostly because at the current pace we'll need around 600 chapters to reach 100 girlfriends and that's a lot.
The manga is still going strong and we have a second season for the anime so I don't see it ending anytime soon, in that regard I can say it already exceeded my expectations. Still, will it be able to last for another eight years or more? That's difficult to say.
Maybe all these worries are for nothing and the author will be able to not only introduce 100 girlfriends but also 100 daughters. Or maybe he's currently cursing his past self for setting such a ludicrous number.
Old 2024-08-13, 17:55   Link #426
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
My expectation has always been that we would get 30 or 50 girlfriends through the story and the remaining ones would only be shown in a montage in the epilogue. Mostly because at the current pace we'll need around 600 chapters to reach 100 girlfriends and that's a lot.
The manga is still going strong and we have a second season for the anime so I don't see it ending anytime soon, in that regard I can say it already exceeded my expectations. Still, will it be able to last for another eight years or more? That's difficult to say.
Maybe all these worries are for nothing and the author will be able to not only introduce 100 girlfriends but also 100 daughters. Or maybe he's currently cursing his past self for setting such a ludicrous number.
I don't think it's too unlikely he's had a rough idea of what type of girl each girlfriend would be before the series even started. At least that's my hope.

But yeah, it will require a lot of chapters at this pace, and the pace will actually slow down more with more cast members to juggle.

Tags
100 soulmates, harem, incest, oyakodon, true harem