AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-05-10, 04:18   Link #41
Tenzen12

It was fairly damaged and probably not worth of repairing so...
Old 2024-05-18, 18:41   Link #42
scififan

Shinya thought the portable home is a good idea. His action causes the panic to the kingdom. They will get an answer from visiting Schnee. Shinya is taking Schnee's disciple Tiera to a field practice. Shinya shows how to interrogate a bandit. Tiera gets uncomfortable. To cool off Shinya, she press his head against her breast. Her action puzzles other people. When she felt down, Schnee hug her. The situation is awkward. The other anime(In the Land of Leadale) makes those awkward moments more believable. It is also about the game becomes isekai after the server shuts down. The gamer who dies in the real life continues her legacy in the new world.

Also, Tiera is not the only character with multiple layered hair color. The girls with multiple layered hair color are the trend in this season's anime.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-19, 03:22   Link #43
Lex79

I guess since this world is based on a videogame it's more understandable that there is a Japan-like country, with of course samurai and ninja. I wonder if there will also be fictional China or US as the bad guys.
I'm still not sure if the main heroine is supposed to be Schnee or Tiera, but not having both ending up with the protagonist woukd feel like a waste.
Old 2024-05-19, 22:38   Link #44
Strahan

I thought Tierra was being a little silly. The group of people were talking about killing the guys then raping and killing the women... and she's put off by Shin being harsh? Yea, it's not normal for him, but I hardly think it warrants that kind of reaction. Especially as she barely knows the guy; it hasn't been that long since they met.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote