AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2019-03-30, 21:27   Link #81
magnumcyclonex
Cyclone Magnum

I really really liked the final episode of this season.
Spoiler:

Hoping we will see the other games adapted into an anime series. And, we need the more recent games localized to the western world! Come on Capcom!
magnumcyclonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-31, 10:44   Link #82
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnumcyclonex View Post
I really really liked the final episode of this season.
Spoiler:

Hoping we will see the other games adapted into an anime series. And, we need the more recent games localized to the western world! Come on Capcom!
Spoiler:

I'm grateful they used all the remaining budget in this episode. It wasn't a lot to begin with.

Now, until the day of Apollo Justice or Miles Edgeworth Investigations spin-off.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-31, 11:17   Link #83
magnumcyclonex
Cyclone Magnum

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
Spoiler:

I'm grateful they used all the remaining budget in this episode. It wasn't a lot to begin with.

Now, until the day of Apollo Justice or Miles Edgeworth Investigations spin-off.
Spoiler:
magnumcyclonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-01, 11:47   Link #84
Mister Twit

As someone who played the games multiple times I was satisfied with this final episode. The games weren't voice acted so they really used the medium to their advantage to make Maya sympathetic and drive home the emotional nature of the trial's end.

Overall I do think the anime could have been better. You can tell that this arc was the part they REALLY wanted to do, while the unrelated filler cases really just kind of languished and got hurried along. But at least this last arc was great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
I think Investigations is the more likely of the two since it's Edgeworth, but honestly the chances of either happening are astronomically low. I know that's what people said about this season, but I think the fact they were adapting the extremely popular Sisters arc was what allowed this season to happen in the first place. Beyond this point it's more touch and go and if the studio was this obvious about what they did and didn't like when producing episodes I would not want them to make another season only to find they were clearly not into it.
Mister Twit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-15, 07:49   Link #85
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Watched the anime with only knowledge about the first game. Had fun despite the apparent animation issues especially because the series is carried by the story. I wish they also adapted the second Ace Attorney trilogy considering playing it without voice actors makes me miss Yuki Kaji.

My favorite song was "Never Lose".