AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2024-05-20, 01:22   Link #1041
DarkTemplar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareal_truth View Post
all this talk about Ravel falling behind in the love department is kinda iffy Can’t wait till Shin 5 his relationship with her in my view is better than half the members
She's not falling behind

She's just very slow compared to others who are less prideful and more honest with their feelings. Ravels biggest weakness is her pride which she hasn't been able to fully shake. She knows how she really feels for him but just can't express it in the right way. So she hides behind the manager title which is funny and a little sad.
DarkTemplar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-20, 02:18   Link #1042
Dareal_truth

I see tho those little moments they have make up for it his relationship slowly build and it’s relaxing because it has some sort of Realism to it, that being said IMO its well written in a sense. Just need to tie the knot that’s ready…i generally believe next vol will be the best for both of them (whatever it comes out)
Dareal_truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-20, 02:24   Link #1043
DarkTemplar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareal_truth View Post
I see tho those little moments they have make up for it his relationship slowly build and it’s relaxing because it has some sort of Realism to it, that being said IMO its well written in a sense. Just need to tie the knot that’s ready…i generally believe next vol will be the best for both of them (whatever it comes out)
I know what you mean.

Looking at their history it's great development.
When they first met they couldn't stand each other, now they can't live without each other. Ravel and Issei compliment each other well as they serve as foils to each other.
DarkTemplar is offline   Reply With Quote