AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2024-05-22, 07:02   Link #1
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Azur Promilia

english announce trailer.

my schedule is already packed with Star Rail and Genshin, but will make time for Azure Promilia when it is released.

created this thread, since there's no thread yet.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-26, 02:14   Link #2
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Haven't played the games made by the company that ripped off of Zelda (and also some other stuff in Honkai's OP or something recently), so I might try this one, though I don't want to bog myself down with new gacha games with dailies and crap
And there are no guys too, excellent

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-28, 05:00   Link #3
Liddo-kun
is this so?

I guess Manjuu knows their target audience.

can't wait for the release.
Old 2024-05-30, 09:46   Link #4
Liddo-kun
is this so?

12 minutes of gameplay.

Old 2024-06-07, 13:19   Link #5
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

The only two things I'm concerned with this game (and similar games).

First is "does it have endgame?" (challenge modes, minigames, rogulite mode, hard modes) since genshin is clearly made for small children (intentionally or not) and is adament on not having anything endgame (by their own words) so it just feels bad.

And secondly, does the loop of the game support 1-to-100 characters. As in, if I get 10, 20, 50 units in my account am I playing with all of them at regular intervals, like arknights, or is it just "top team" meta heavy like genshin is. Top team heavy games I dont even want to touch these days since they're a waste of my time invested into them. Everything basically has a 1-3month expiration date and there's practically little to no difference between the player who played since day1 and the player who started 1 month ago, aside from story progress, both just have the same team with the newest units and thats more or less all they use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Haven't played the games made by the company that ripped off of Zelda (and also some other stuff in Honkai's OP or something recently), so I might try this one, though I don't want to bog myself down with new gacha games with dailies and crap
And there are no guys too, excellent
Males on banners are good for staying f2p. They're the easymode of these games. Of course it applies to female characters too that are not really interesting, but male characters are generally easier skips. Dont have to care for that patch entirely usually, maybe knock out some fun event if its actually fun.

Regarding dailies and weeklies, it's only a problem if you're a collector, if you're fine with just being "I have X Y Z and thats all I care" or "I'll get them on rerun" or "I only play with 4stars" then you can play most of these as just regular game you come back to now and then since the generous ones like starrail or such will give you enough currency for that much just as a "participation prize" typically (daily pull redeem or some such). I dont expect this to be too terrible in that department since thats how they can canibilize the communities of other games with similar gimmicks and retain playerbase easily.