Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-18, 08:02   Link #301
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUesti0nM4rk View Post
New poster, long time lurker.

Is anyone else pissed that MK keeps insisting Naruto is way stronger now, about Kakashi's strength but everything new thing Naruto seems always hurts him?

2-3 demon fox form = extremely hazardous to Naruto's health.
4 tail form = lowered life expectancy+ a chance of the fox breaking the seal
New wind technique- Oh my god his arm is going to explode if he uses it

While in the mean time Sasuke is killing Oro and and making curse seal super sayian forms, new dimensions with his eyes, chakra swords, and many more things. Sorry to all Sasuke fans, but this guy is exemplifies every villain in every anime you ever watched. What are his keys values- things that make him want to get stronger? Vengeance.

And last rant, I have wanted to say this for a WHILE. I thought this manga/anime's name was NARUTO? You could probably already tell I am a naruto fan but Christ what do we see him like 1-2 pages of every manga now? Ehh, I wish I had some input as do we all but I don't and I'll keep reading because I love most of the stuff anyway.

New name for Sasuke: Uchina J Christ

Disclaimer: All of that stuff is imo
Ohh good points there...you are absolutly correct.
I mean the only thing that is very convincing is that Naruto is pathetic compared to Sasuke....and it is still like that.

Then you have Kakashi telling Naruto (us) that he surpassed him....with only one jutsu which is at the same time a double-egded sword...(I doubt Yondaime wanted to invent a kinjutsu...what he couldnt complete)

Compared to Kakashi
If we talk about speed: Is Naruto faster? Probably not + dont forget the sharingan
If we talk about skills: Is Naruto better? Definetly not!
If we talk about the brains: Is Naruto smarter? Hell no
Well then more experienced? Are you kidding me...

And we supposedly should believe Kakashi? Right...

Compare Sasuke to Naruto
Just like you mentioned....is there any new jutsu which has bad effects on Sasuke? Yeah the CS but we didnt notice a damn thing...
What else? Uhm...nothing...because Sasuke didnt even broke a sweat and wasnt even worried...

So yet again Naruto has another "That Jutsu" (dont use THAT jutsu and oh yeah...dont use THAT jutsu either! - Jiraiya)
Oh and i almost forgot forget everything i thought you the last couple years i taught you about going Kyuubi...or using it's chakra

I dont mind reading absolutly nothing about Naruto for 2-5 chapters...because it was like that when Sakura fought Sasori if i am correct for example..
Old 2007-03-18, 08:05   Link #302
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakabcd View Post
Kishimoto shows the world yet again that he is the #1 Sasugay fangirl

Now that I have gotten that off my chest, let me put out my theory:
I think it IS Oro and not Sasuke thats in control. Oro just wanted to check if he could fool *everyone*, ofcourse this includes Kabuto (who has known Oro for a very long time) and that Suigetsu guy/girl who seems to know Sasuke quite well.

Ok, reasons for why Oro might want to fool these people:
(a) Check if the god-hax sharingan works by testing it out on Kabuto.
(b) Next chapter or few chapters later we will see Oro battle suigetsu to test out his new body. thats why he released him/her!!

Thats all for now
Lol just face it man Oro got pwn by the greatest genius in the Universe.

but next for Sharingan ? Time travel? End world hunger?...what can the Sharingan not do?
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 08:09   Link #303
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post

but next for Sharingan ? Time travel? End world hunger?...what can the Sharingan not do?
Mentally & Physically healing the retarted people like Naruto or Sasuke
Old 2007-03-18, 08:10   Link #304
freakabcd

Quote:

haha.. I know (atleast believe) theres one thing sharingan can't do: keep that lil uchiha alive forever

Or has the God of this manga (kishi) said that this special(red) eye can do even that?
freakabcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 08:14   Link #305
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay View Post
I would not be surprised if "that jutsu", which Oro stopped Sasuke from doing on Team Yamato was comparable in power to Naruto's Futon Rasengan.
I doubt it, that would weaken the whole "impossible feat" of the FRS. But a CS2 version of the jutsu maybe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post
Honestly, why does Naruto get the shaft right after I find that his jutsu was alot better than I thought?
Probably for some future emotional setup with Naruto using this jutsu despite the risk blahblahblah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
What Sasuke used on Orochimaru is not Oro's technique, [...]
Actually it's pretty much that, we have seen : Orochimaru's mental world being completely taken over by Sasuke.
The goo snakes that passed through Sasuke became his own and returned against Orochimaru before Sasuke's will "contaminated" the whole world creating godzilla size goo snake/dragon (if that's meant to show the difference of mental/will power it's kind of crazy) and took Orochimaru over.
Seems exactly like Orochimaru's jutsu to me. In the other hand we don't know if Sasuke can take knowledge from Oro, it was never stated that one can check the memoty of the captured soul.
Then again who knows with the Sharingan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saimon-kun
Sasuke wants a Mizugetsu, because he knows Itachi's partner is a water user?
Mizugetsu?
You must have read a faulty translation, the guy's name is Suigetsu.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 08:17   Link #306
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUesti0nM4rk View Post
New poster, long time lurker.

Is anyone else pissed that MK keeps insisting Naruto is way stronger now, about Kakashi's strength but everything new thing Naruto seems always hurts him?

2-3 demon fox form = extremely hazardous to Naruto's health.
4 tail form = lowered life expectancy+ a chance of the fox breaking the seal
New wind technique- Oh my god his arm is going to explode if he uses it

While in the mean time Sasuke is killing Oro and and making curse seal super sayian forms, new dimensions with his eyes, chakra swords, and many more things. Sorry to all Sasuke fans, but this guy is exemplifies every villain in every anime you ever watched. What are his keys values- things that make him want to get stronger? Vengeance.

And last rant, I have wanted to say this for a WHILE. I thought this manga/anime's name was NARUTO? You could probably already tell I am a naruto fan but Christ what do we see him like 1-2 pages of every manga now? Ehh, I wish I had some input as do we all but I don't and I'll keep reading because I love most of the stuff anyway.

New name for Sasuke: Uchina J Christ

Disclaimer: All of that stuff is imo
Check in how many chapter Sasuke appeared, you will see it's way less than Naruto's screen time. Even these past two chapters weren't dealing entirely with Sasuke, we saw Naruto's progress at the same time.

So we see Sasuke is still stronger. And what then? It perfectly fits the story telling of this manga: Naruto being the underdog until the last moment, and in the crucial moment he desplays some "unpredictable" power and inteligence and wins the battle.

There's also all the whining about why did team 7 become so strong. It was evident in part 1 that akatsuki is super-strong and that after 3 years the genins will have to face them. Which means that either akatsuki has to be weakend or the genins strengthend. What we see in these chapters is that Naruto and Sasuke grow strong enough to face akatsuki. Sasuke is still 3 years behind Itachi, Itachi kicked Oro's ass at age of 12, Sasuke is still weaker than Itachi. There's nothing wrong with the story.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 08:20   Link #307
Sasuke_Bateman
No

wow i can multi quote :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Mentally & Physically healing the retarted people like Naruto or Sasuke
Naruto and Sasuke are not retards they are very smart Ninjas how dare you speak of the future Hokage and Otokage like that

Quote:
haha.. I know (atleast believe) theres one thing sharingan can't do: keep that lil uchiha alive forever

Or has the God of this manga (kishi) said that this special(red) eye can do even that?
Who is to say the Sharingan can't keep people alive forever...it wouldn't surprise me, maybe Sasuke has to look at his reflection in the mirror from time to time when he's in his 50s...and don't laugh at this! i mean Goku was like 100 years old and he looked like he was still in his late 20s
Old 2007-03-18, 08:20   Link #308
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

I can´t still accept Oro losing like that against yet another arrogant Uchiha fellow. I can see how it will make Naruto look even better towards the end but for such a big opponent to lose so easy in a dimension he created himself. Yuck.

I know this isn´t the last we´ve seen of Oro so I just hope he´ll get a chance to redeem himself. He´s not worthy of an ending like this.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 08:28   Link #309
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Compared to Kakashi
-If we talk about speed: Is Naruto faster? Probably not + dont forget the sharingan
-If we talk about skills: Is Naruto better? Definetly not!
-If we talk about the brains: Is Naruto smarter? Hell no
-Well then more experienced? Are you kidding me...
-Naruto probably isn't faster than Kakashi but with a couple of clone he can close the gap. Naruto & 3 clones were more effective speed wise than Kakashi.
I think people underestimate Naruto's speed, he's the not the fastest guy but he's far from slow.
-Depend at what. His use of KB allows him to use skill to an extent that would be impossible for Kakashi. The FRS using both Elemental and Shape Manipulation to their limits at the same time is an example of that.
-Ok he's not but he has better : his opponents get stupid
-Yeah and that's why Kakuzu the most experienced ninja of the story defeated Naru... Ah wait no he was obliterated in a couple of minutes thanks to the oldest trick in the book. So much for experience.

I understand what you mean, Kishimoto shouldn't have to make Kakashi repeating over and over that Naruto is better than him in order to make it believable, it should be self explanatory from his act without room for discussion.
But still you know Kakashi doesn't say that for nothing, Naruto is meant to be stronger than Kakashi right now.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 08:46   Link #310
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
But still you know Kakashi doesn't say that for nothing, Naruto is meant to be stronger than Kakashi right now.
Repetition != Believability

Unfortunately.
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 08:48   Link #311
aedai
*3*

Send a message via AIM to aedai Send a message via MSN to aedai Send a message via Yahoo to aedai
phew.....im so confused and i feel like passing out,my brain feels..tired.
anyway..
as my friend said..kishi is making naruto(manga) like the japanese legends...so he says..anyway he says that theres this 8 headed snake demon called orochi...
oro..= orochimaru,so i believe him i think since kishi has been using all the demons and there is someone simular to sasuke in the legends too..
so yeh ><

...sasuke must be incredibly strong,i think naruto is losing it though,he just doesnt think that the FSR is gonna damage him..stupid kid..going on about he knows his body that any of them ^^ your gonna flamin kill yourself naruto!

that orochimaru is in a snake headed form..=D

anyway i must change my icon to ...a naruto character now!

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-03-18 at 09:46. Reason: Don't double post.
aedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 08:53   Link #312
freakabcd

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedai View Post
phew.....im so confused and i feel like passing out,my brain feels..tired.
anyway..
as my friend said..kishi is making naruto(manga) like the japanese legends...so he says..anyway he says that theres this 8 headed snake demon called orochi...
oro..= orochimaru,so i believe him i think since kishi has been using all the demons and there is someone simular to sasuke in the legends too..
so yeh ><

...sasuke must be incredibly strong,i think naruto is losing it though,he just doesnt think that the FSR is gonna damage him..stupid kid..going on about he knows his body that any of them ^^ your gonna flamin kill yourself naruto!
Actually, he IS correct when he says he knows most about his body. He knows how far he can push it (with the help of Kyuubi). Don't you remember the VoTE fight? Naruto lost a big chunk of his chest, iirc.

Also, someone correct me (with references) if I'm wrong, the orochi of legend surely didn't "die" in such a pathetic way.
freakabcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 08:53   Link #313
aedai
*3*

Send a message via AIM to aedai Send a message via MSN to aedai Send a message via Yahoo to aedai
i dont really know how he could of surpassed him....maybe yes with the rasengan,but its kinda useless now..since tsunade tells kakashi he cant use it..
all that training...gone to WASTE ..tut tut..
kakashi has the sharingan...hes bloody fast at the hand signs...knows like 1000's of jutsus...and other stuff..but naruto *sigh* hes just this genin...i actually forgot that,he really should of taken that test..or has he >< anyway hes not that fast...he has rasengan..but i dunno what else he might have,anyway it would be good to see him as hokage..and no as i said..how the hell does he surpass kakashi!
...im getting pissed by sakura,she does my fucking head in..(i we allowed to swear?)...oops ><

nope i cant remember....remind me

plus...kishi has been going overhand a bit..i mean come on...genin's fighting the sound 4(5)....and killing them >< theyre all dead right?
people are dying too easily these days..

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-03-18 at 09:46. Reason: Don't double post.
Old 2007-03-18, 09:04   Link #314
Sasuke_Bateman
No

scarcasm

Quote:
plus...kishi has been going overhand a bit..i mean come on...genin's fighting the sound 4(5)....and killing them >< theyre all dead right?
people are dying too easily these days..
Hey hun try multi quoting it's pretty fun plus you don't want Hunter to give you a warning now do you.
Old 2007-03-18, 09:13   Link #315
aedai
*3*

Quote:
Hey hun try multi quoting it's pretty fun plus you don't want Hunter to give you a warning now do you.
..eh...ill try,sorry,sorry 'hunter' XD
anyway i made a mistake..the sound 5 were about 14/15 but i guess they were like 12/13....young kids XD

y...ou live in england...too! =O woah..we have blizzards here at the momment ^^..dont we..well i do.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-03-18 at 09:47. Reason: ...
Old 2007-03-18, 09:17   Link #316
diners13

well kishi has sure a reason to say naruto is stronger than kakashi maybe now at the moment we havent seen narutos true strength cause when naruto learned how to walk on the trees and later in the water that has improved his skill... now that he has learned Elemental Manipulation must have improved his chakra control.... well we have seen 3 fights with naruto at the moment ( after he camed back) in the one fight he didnt do something important and in the second he used the rasengan and finished the other guy. when he fought with orochimaru he couldnt use any jutsu cause he was in ninetails form. So we got to wait we will see i hope some new jutsu
diners13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 09:17   Link #317
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
y...ou live in england...too! =O woah..we have blizzards here at the momment ^^..dont we..well i do.
Oh my god!! don't double post! you'll get Hunter angry and he will ban you or something
Old 2007-03-18, 09:21   Link #318
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

oh well....sure its disappointing having to see oro lose to sasuke but at least he's not dead, which is good. It's not that hard to swallow since naruto just beat a semi kage level opponent. There's a need to show similar improvement on sasuke's part in order to maintain his genius image and keeping naruto on his toes. Oro WILL be back though, he's only letting sasuke off to take of the brother, and when they're both out of breathe he'll finish them both, faith be with you oro-san.
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 09:24   Link #319
aedai
*3*

so howd you multi quote..*messes with the quoting buttons*

...i dont know what im doing...help?please..

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-03-18 at 09:53. Reason: You know the drill
Old 2007-03-18, 09:36   Link #320
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:

I think it can.

If Sasuke has full access to Oro's abilities that means he may have even STOLEN the immortality jutsu and may want to use it later in life to cheat death the way Oro was doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
I doubt it, that would weaken the whole "impossible feat" of the FRS. But a CS2 version of the jutsu maybe...
The Futon Rasengan was said to have an elemental advantage over Sasuke's lighting affinity.

But Orochimaru seemed confident that Sasuke could have killed Yamato, Naruto and the others from that distance with "that jutsu" which implies immense destructive power.

He may very well have a super Chidori of his own that rivals Futon Rasengan. It was never implied that Naruto has a destrutive jutsu superior to anything Sasuke has in his aresenal, only that he was gaining a weapon to keep up.

Hopefully he learns more jutsu in the near future.

Quote:
In the other hand we don't know if Sasuke can take knowledge from Oro, it was never stated that one can check the memoty of the captured soul.
Then again who knows with the Sharingan.
I'm certain that he can. He clearly peered into Oro's mind to view how Itachi defeated him. This is suggested because we see a close up of Sasuke's sharingan in a panel before witnessing the flashback.

It was such an intimate reading of his mind that Sasuke was able to copy Itachi's move and steal his line ("against my eyes...well...you know the rest")!

One wonders what Orochimaru does with the souls of the other containers in the first place if not to remain in possession of their abilities.

So far we know nothing about what Sasuke can do with Oro other than that Oro is the one trapped in that alternate dream-like dimension and not him.

But if he can peer into his mind the way he did to witness the flash back then I expect him to be able to acquire any type of knowledge he wants while he lies dormant.

I hope this is emphasized by Kishimoto in the near future.

With Orochimaru mind and soul he should have:

- Access to all of his jutsu/kinjutsu

- Access to his battle experience

- Access to his memory including

1. His experiences in Konoha and abroad

2. His knowledge of Akatsuki and their secrets

3. His knowledge of any other secrets and plots Orochimaru is aware of

That is a stretch considering we don't know for sure but it is an oppurtunity I would take if I were in control of the direction of the manga.

Above all what is in store in the next chapter interests me....

Quote:
"Immediately after defeating Orochimaru, Sasuke makes his next move. What is his motivation for recuiting the mysterious "Mizugetsu"?"

Next time:

"The Shocking Truth"
It sounds like we are in store for a revelation which is always fun.