AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-04-09, 14:22   Link #181
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Gotta love the friendship there with F-shita and Yamada. Pretty good friends though the whole size situation makes a bit of friction from Yamada's side. What a greeting to a friend though .

Definitely a good match with Daisuke and F-shita (love that name). I suppose part of it is them being in a real relationship based on mutual feelings. Compared to Yamada and Kosuda who are getting started due to Yamada's ambitious life plan. Though they have some potential.

My condolences on the super high water slide Kosuda. Just suddenly going to that kind of thing would be pretty intimidating. Of course he hugged Yamada on instinct, but it's the contact that matters. Poor guy though. He's getting worn down by the slide terror while Yamada can't stop since it's great for her.

Damn the condom theme song is hilarious . Yeah somehow I think it's best if Yamada has some since expecting Kosuda to go into a store to buy them might be a bit much for the guy.

A rival has appeared. Though really she doesn't have a shot here. Just an adversary to force Yamada to face her growing feelings. Her reactions as always are hilarious. Yeah she doesn't care at all about him .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sciel View Post
That cracked me up too ! . Swat one B cup away and a million more appear
B cup is a dangerous enemy. Defeating it is never easy . Did love her trying to strike it down the first time. Then she just gave up and went to find some pads.
Old 2010-04-09, 14:41   Link #182
babohtea

Hmm, this is going to be entertaining, but so far it doesn't look like it'd be an amazing story. It's very funny, but it feels too contrived to become much more than that. It's still very enjoyable
babohtea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 16:29   Link #183
HandofFate

what's wrong with B-cup..
I think B-cups is a good cute size..

Spoiler for episode2:
Old 2010-04-09, 17:02   Link #184
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by babohtea View Post
Hmm, this is going to be entertaining, but so far it doesn't look like it'd be an amazing story. It's very funny, but it feels too contrived to become much more than that. It's still very enjoyable
I mean the source is a 4-koma, the story isn't really the main focus point in 4-koma, as most of it is devoted to comedy and the characters due to limited space. Still I think the way the studio is doing it is really nicely done.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 17:21   Link #185
Westlo
Lets be reality

When this show is finished Yamada might just be Tamura Yukari best vocal performance, she must be having so much fun voicing her.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 17:55   Link #186
babohtea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
I mean the source is a 4-koma, the story isn't really the main focus point in 4-koma, as most of it is devoted to comedy and the characters due to limited space. Still I think the way the studio is doing it is really nicely done.
Meh. I'd understand then. I hope it has some development but.. tbh, like I said the initial setting seems unrealistic. So even if the character's develop into realistic personalities, right now they aren't, making the development only half-realism? I don't know. Maybe it's only Yamada
babohtea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 18:15   Link #187
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

This is on my must watch list. Episode 2 was as funny as an episode of Baka2Test

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 18:29   Link #188
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

this is so funny. completely unexpected. I like F-shita the most.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 20:50   Link #189
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Love the OP
Love the ED
Love Yamada...

Spoiler for Can't help but need to have this everytime i watch BH.:

Quote:
Originally Posted by babohtea View Post
Meh. I'd understand then. I hope it has some development but.. tbh, like I said the initial setting seems unrealistic. So even if the character's develop into realistic personalities, right now they aren't, making the development only half-realism? I don't know. Maybe it's only Yamada
There's indeed development in the manga...but i doubt the anime version can follow all of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
When this show is finished Yamada might just be Tamura Yukari best vocal performance, she must be having so much fun voicing her.
QFT

Arguably one of my favourite Yukarin's character.
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 20:57   Link #190
ZODDGUTS

Loving this series it's turning out better than expected. Also like the fact that Kousada actually not a wimpy type male character that you see in most anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Spoiler for ep 2:
One of the reasons I love Yamada's character. She's quite different from the other female leads in anime as well.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 22:17   Link #191
Cyz
"Show it to me"

"What do you want F-shita?" Haha, that made me laugh. I guess Yamada still lacks one part of a woman's charm. But then again, her body she's so proud of is balanced so it might turned a little off if she got the same rack as Takeshita . Then again.....maybe not.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 22:18   Link #192
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxplizit View Post
Spoiler for Ep 2:
Spoiler for 2:
Guardian Enzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 23:02   Link #193
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

For some reason, I still don't feel animosity towards Yamada despite the osananajimi being the love rival. Dunno, maybe because the look of terror she had when she realized they're osananajimi? At the very least, she respects their threat, even though its largely in her head.

Oh, that's not to say I prefer Yamada to get on with Kousada. Far from it, but I certainly don't mind Mayu losing; after all, she lost to someone who is genuinely threatened by her. Which is saying something, considering the hardcore shipper that I am.

Yeah, I am perplexed as to why I'm feeling this way. Maybe because it's usually the other way around, in that the osananajimi is the one who usually feel threatened, to the point that some of them becomes yandere? I guess it feels nice to have the story reverse the trend this time around.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 23:14   Link #194
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Love the OP
Care to YUKARIN BANZAI with me then?

LOVE ME, LOVE ME~

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-10, 01:20   Link #195
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

heh, I really like this series, giving me such a laugh with "F-shita" and that wo/\./\en's restroom logo

But I'm really liking Takeshita. Somehow I think she's supporting Yamada merely for the amusement I guess it's a good thing Yamada has a friend like her.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-10, 01:39   Link #196
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Arguably one of my favourite Yukarin's character.
Well I don't think any performance can surpass her role as Rika (Higurashi). Still she is definitely having some fun with the role .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
"What do you want F-shita?" Haha, that made me laugh. I guess Yamada still lacks one part of a woman's charm. But then again, her body she's so proud of is balanced so it might turned a little off if she got the same rack as Takeshita . Then again.....maybe not.
I just loved that line. What a pair of friends. I really don't think Yamada should be so worried about cup size. Really it works with her overall image so she should be glad it's just at that level. But I guess it shows that everyone has weak points even if it's mostly in their head.
Old 2010-04-10, 02:07   Link #197
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I just loved that line. What a pair of friends. I really don't think Yamada should be so worried about cup size. Really it works with her overall image so she should be glad it's just at that level. But I guess it shows that everyone has weak points even if it's mostly in their head.
Yeah I acnnot understand that. Her size is just right - works well with her figure, while bigger may look disproportional.

Not everyone in this world are with Saito-like (Zero No Tsukaima) tastes where the bigger breasts are better no matter how ridiculous that may look.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-10, 02:47   Link #198
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Just realized that Hal Film Maker is the studio that handled the animation. Another +10 reason to stick to this series till the end.

Alot improvements in HFM's style in this series compared to their previous series like Sketchbook and Aria. Beside, this kind of series is just what HFM is special at. I'm glad they're the one handling this series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Care to YUKARIN BANZAI with me then?

Quote:
Well I don't think any performance can surpass her role as Rika (Higurashi). Still she is definitely having some fun with the role .
Of course her role as Rika and Nanoha are still considered as her best role so far...but to me, i rather like her role as Yamada. The moment i heard the OP and her first few sentences in ep 1, i straight fall in love with Yamada. Can't resist that kind of cheerful voice (which really similar to her role as Togame in Katanagatari) which really melted my heart
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-10, 03:20   Link #199
Kagura89

Quote:
Just realized that Hal Film Maker is the studio that handled the animation. Another +10 reason to stick to this series till the end.

Alot improvements in HFM's style in this series compared to their previous series like Sketchbook and Aria. Beside, this kind of series is just what HFM is special at. I'm glad they're the one handling this series.
Don't forget Skip Beat
It had one of the best shoujo lead ever.
This show is different kind of level for ecchi anime.I enjoyed with this show despite ecchi is not my preferred type.Yukarin voicing Yamada just cracked me up
Old 2010-04-10, 03:36   Link #200
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
I really don't think Yamada should be so worried about cup size. Really it works with her overall image so she should be glad it's just at that level. But I guess it shows that everyone has weak points even if it's mostly in their head.
Obviously she just thinks having bigger breasts would help her sex appeal, but yeah i agree her size is perfect.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, seinen