4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.89%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-06-04, 19:14   Link #181
chaos_animagic

Feels like Pain + Resolve = Transformation

He was in pain (due to missing body parts and being dissolved in stomach acid)
While thinking about his already hardened resolve to kill Titan and getting revenge.

It looks like Pain lets Eren transform.
But the resulting Titan form is based on his resolve.

His first was from wanting revenge.
But the one at end of ep is just rushing, he wasn't really thinking about anything (so... he got half a titan instead)
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-04, 19:58   Link #182
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mare Boy View Post
Chills in my spine man... but sadly not too much throughout the entire episode. But that scene when they mentioned the basement is getting me soooooooo hooked.
I hope this isn't like LOST where we believe all the answers lie in the basement but end incredibly disappointed.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-04, 20:52   Link #183
CJ_Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mare Boy View Post
Chills in my spine man... but sadly not too much throughout the entire episode. But that scene when they mentioned the basement is getting me soooooooo hooked.

I'm starting to think that really should put this on-hold so I can marathon it. Doesn't feel like I can enjoy to the fullest if I have to wait a while, and watching it in a few sittings makes it hard for me to stop just a couple of episodes at a time. But then if I do that I think I'll fall more easily to prey when it comes to accidental spoilers! Such a dilemma I'm having here.
that's the thing about this show/manga, there's an awesome part then he tones it down a lot and builds up to again.

but the awesome parts are just so good. . .that really youll want to see everything.

Oh and the accidental spoilers. . .just don't view the SnK forums. There's been (and still are) MASSIVE spoilers/hints in EVERY episode thread, its rediculously easy to figure who has read the manga and is trying to spoil the plot "cleverly" as if people can't see through that.

SO yeah, if you are going to marathon it, its better to stay away from all forums (this isnt the only forum that has posters like thing mind you)
CJ_Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-04, 21:48   Link #184
Friday
Im shy too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
I hope this isn't like LOST where we believe all the answers lie in the basement but end incredibly disappointed.
probaly body parts everywhere....
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 14:48   Link #185
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Poor Eren, didn't even had the chance to kill 1 titan while he was in human form yet... The Collosal one "escaped" and then he already went into "matyr mode" on Santa-Titan to save his friend.
Old 2013-06-05, 23:18   Link #186
chaos_animagic

I just thought of something...

is it possible for Eren to turn into "Colossal Titan"?

Since he seems to be able to turn into different forms of Titan.
Old 2013-06-05, 23:34   Link #187
JamJackEvo

No. He changed into the same 15-meter titan at the end. Just an incomplete version.

Last edited by JamJackEvo; 2013-06-05 at 23:35. Reason: Said 'foot' when it should be 'meter'
JamJackEvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 00:24   Link #188
yankky5

haha, I dont know why but I feel kinda dissapointed that nobody said that "that the secret ingredient for some one turning into a titan is bathing in titan juice" or "if you get bitten by a titan you'll be a titan" like what eren was doing this past episodes xD
Old 2013-06-06, 03:52   Link #189
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Episode 9

I'm too late but I want to say.. that the Captain (?) just said seemingly interesting claims, he mention infiltrating and becoming a Titan.... Is this knowledge known to all? I just hope Eren ask these questions:

How do you know all of this things? What Infiltration? What to become a Titan? Is that possible?
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 05:54   Link #190
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Episode 9

I'm too late but I want to say.. that the Captain (?) just said seemingly interesting claims, he mention infiltrating and becoming a Titan.... Is this knowledge known to all? I just hope Eren ask these questions:

How do you know all of this things? What Infiltration? What to become a Titan? Is that possible?
It looks like it is just a theory he come up with on the spot. I mean he knew Eren was a soldier fighting for humanity and he has confirmation that Eren was a titan for a short while. To make the conclusion that Eren infiltrated them and is a titan isn't that strange.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 07:12   Link #191
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_alfa View Post
It looks like it is just a theory he come up with on the spot. I mean he knew Eren was a soldier fighting for humanity and he has confirmation that Eren was a titan for a short while. To make the conclusion that Eren infiltrated them and is a titan isn't that strange.
That's funny... they're very suspicious.... ain't formulating such 'claims' in that instant is suspicious itself.... I thought they had the assumption that Titans are dumb. But infiltrating like espionage is not very likely do you think?

Another thing... Eren trained with the group for 3 or 5 years is it? So trust was not strengthen during those years? I really want the Captain to die... hope Eren eats him....
Old 2013-06-06, 07:15   Link #192
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

They've had years to have all kinds of nightmares.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 07:18   Link #193
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
They've had years to have all kinds of nightmares.
yeah... the eye bugs >_>
Old 2013-06-06, 09:35   Link #194
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
That's funny... they're very suspicious.... ain't formulating such 'claims' in that instant is suspicious itself.... I thought they had the assumption that Titans are dumb. But infiltrating like espionage is not very likely do you think?

Another thing... Eren trained with the group for 3 or 5 years is it? So trust was not strengthen during those years? I really want the Captain to die... hope Eren eats him....
They also thought that Titans wouldn't be able to ever break the Walls since they hadn't in the past 100 years, then "lo and behold" the Armored and Colossal Titans show up. Looking at it from POV of the soldiers in this story, they don't much about the Titans to begin with aside from how to kill them, and what little they do know is being turned right upside it's head with what happened 5 years and now Erenglion. But the one thing everyone is coming to understand is that the Titans are changing and anything can happen with them.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2013-06-06 at 09:52.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 00:21   Link #195
chaos_animagic

yes... "anything"

I am still waiting for that "actually look like female" titan. (and not pettanko titans)
Old 2013-06-07, 01:19   Link #196
Destined_Fate

Think about it guys... What if Eren isn't the only Titan transformer around!?

Maybe there are sleeper agents already in their walls... Maybe their King is secretly a Titan but doesn't know it yet until he is eaten thus awakening his true Titan power like Eren!

Maybe the Titans are eating people so they can later poop them out as new Titans thus "killing" humans so there will only be Titans... And animals... and stuff!

I can see it now...

Everyone is a Titans!

Mikasa and Armin should try getting eaten to see if they can transform into a Titans too and be with Titan Eren forever!
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 01:40   Link #197
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Think about it guys... What if Eren isn't the only Titan transformer around!?

Maybe there are sleeper agents already in their walls... Maybe their King is secretly a Titan but doesn't know it yet until he is eaten thus awakening his true Titan power like Eren!

Maybe the Titans are eating people so they can later poop them out as new Titans thus "killing" humans so there will only be Titans... And animals... and stuff!

I can see it now...

Everyone is a Titans!

Mikasa and Armin should try getting eaten to see if they can transform into a Titans too and be with Titan Eren forever!
Old 2013-06-07, 02:06   Link #198
NoemiChan
Banned

Hey, they could have Eren capture a Titan open its mouth and have a volunteer to enter it and do the same thing Eren done... What you think guys?
Old 2013-06-07, 04:44   Link #199
Destined_Fate

It's worth a shot. If Eren can do it than why not Armin and Mikasa?
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 05:04   Link #200
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

If everyone's who's ever been eaten by a Titan (except Eren) wasn't able to do it, why would Mikasa or Amin?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote