AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2020-05-03, 05:26   Link #181
Botan_TM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leongsh View Post
She is already engaged to Geordo and he is aleeady adamant that he will not break the engagement. No worries there. If he does, there are others in the harem ready to pounce. She is very, very safe unless she does something deem as treason.
Or if somehow she add some yandere to her harem.

I noticed how fast Keith reacted when town girls started asking about Maria being illegitimate, it seems it touched him too. Any small chance for Maria x Keith in the future?
Old 2020-05-03, 09:04   Link #182
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
if ever she get exiled from her house, for sure her circle of friends would be happy to invite her into their home. Although inviting an exiled noble into your house, could also invite problems..
btw, just to make things clear. The things I said on the quoted post are simply my thinking. They are not spoilers.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-03, 09:43   Link #183
The Green One

Lets also not forget that Maria would happily take Bakarina in. Even Maria's mom has given her blessing.

Well I don't think Bakarina has to worry about being disowned. I think it's just her unladylike behavior in regards to her nobility that drives her mother up the wall. I'm willing to be mom still loves Bakarina dearly even if the only times we see her lately is when she's getting mad at her. It's played for comedy for what I see.

Looks like it's not all sunshines and roses as being different among the commoners alienates her and leads to Maria being shunned and her relationship with her parents deteriorating. I wonder if her father simply died or if he left them thinking that Maria wasn't his child.

Maria grew up desperately lonely after her magic awakened and just wanted a friend.... small wonder that when Bakarina showed up and offered her usual airheaded innocent friendliness that Maria would latch on for dear life. Rescuing her from the bullies has got her head over heels as well.

So the doom flags are beaten as the harem members are all conquered. There must be something left to happen as we're not even halfway yet through the series. I imagine things will start moving next week. Somebody has to fill the role of atagonists as those bully girls run for the hills at a glare from Bakarina. Though she does have an impressive death glare.
Old 2020-05-03, 09:58   Link #184
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
1. She didn't complete the game.
2. Maybe the MC's background isn't as important as the conquer target's in those things?
It would be kind of fun if some of the new stuff she's discovering was part of the bible for the game the developers came up with even if they never implemented into the final product .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botan_TM View Post
I noticed how fast Keith reacted when town girls started asking about Maria being illegitimate, it seems it touched him too. Any small chance for Maria x Keith in the future?
Keith is a good boy. He also may not be a playboy but he still has a way with the ladies .
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Looks like it's not all sunshines and roses as being different among the commoners alienates her and leads to Maria being shunned and her relationship with her parents deteriorating. I wonder if her father simply died or if he left them thinking that Maria wasn't his child. .
The fact that he's shown to be out of the picture when they start to talk about the possibility of Maria being an illegitimate child, and those town girls gossiping about their "family drama," tells me he left them, and that was part of why Maria's mom was so depressed. Not the first time an Aya Hisakawa character has been abandoned by her husband, unfortunately .
Old 2020-05-03, 10:06   Link #185
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
1. She didn't complete the game.
2. Maybe the MC's background isn't as important as the conquer target's in those things?
She still completed three routes out of four (she even cleared the good and bad endings for each), but I suppose it is possible Maria's background is only covered in Nicol's. Or like others said, it's from side material or something.

I think whether the MC's background is important depends on the game. There are games where the MC is little more than a self-insert, but Maria seemed like she was given a set personality.
Old 2020-05-03, 10:50   Link #186
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
She still completed three routes out of four (she even cleared the good and bad endings for each), but I suppose it is possible Maria's background is only covered in Nicol's. Or like others said, it's from side material or something.

I think whether the MC's background is important depends on the game. There are games where the MC is little more than a self-insert, but Maria seemed like she was given a set personality.
Her home life may not be important if there's no "the target visits Maria at her home" event.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-03, 11:24   Link #187
Zolton

There's gotta be more to the student council president than meets the eye. Catarina seems to have made his heart go doki doki in this episode, and he appears in the OP, so he's going to be another harem member? Even though he isn't one of Maria's love interests?
Zolton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-03, 15:04   Link #188
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolton View Post
There's gotta be more to the student council president than meets the eye. Catarina seems to have made his heart go doki doki in this episode, and he appears in the OP, so he's going to be another harem member? Even though he isn't one of Maria's love interests?
As i say before,Bakarina Charisma is so powerful she even got an extra love interest out of the game, as SCP seems was just a minor characther.

(We need the joke of holding hands with a secondary characther)
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-04, 03:31   Link #189
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I got caught off guard by Maria's VA.. I thought she will get a soft voice like Sophia but looks like I need time to get used to it

Wow they really go all out for the animation
Can't believe at how cute they made Bakarina, Mary, Sophia, and Maria

Now I think we are finished on the first batch of the harem
We might move to real plot in next episode

Extra appreciation for Maaya Uchida
if this anime somehow got lots of attentions, I think she could easily snatch away best VA award this year
Bakarina's VA is just perfect

Maria's ending is the best
you can't imagine Bakarina become the royal family, right? she won't be able to make her beloved farm on royal ground
and her mom might gain depression for worrying at how she would conduct herself as royal princess
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-04, 04:04   Link #190
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Now I think we are finished on the first batch of the harem
We might move to real plot in next episode
The real plot of increasing the harem?
Old 2020-05-04, 04:51   Link #191
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Extra appreciation for Maaya Uchida
if this anime somehow got lots of attentions, I think she could easily snatch away best VA award this year
Bakarina's VA is just perfect
Pretty sure I saw somebody here link the article about how Maaya Uchida is credited 6 times in this series, 1 for bakarina and 5 for each version inside her head
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-04, 05:54   Link #192
Meophist

Someone worked on deciphering the alphabet:
http://truefork.org/wp/hamefura-alphabet/
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-04, 06:12   Link #193
Liddo-kun
is this so?

amazing. The person who deciphered must have spent some real effort on that.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-04, 08:55   Link #194
Meophist

My Next Life as a Villainess "10 Questions for the Student Council Members" Question 1 video was posted to Youtube.
The first question being "What sort of date would you invite a person you like to?"
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Each answer is being posted daily onto Twitter, this is a compilation.
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-04, 09:06   Link #195
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Poor Geordo. He can't get his fiancee alone.
Old 2020-05-04, 13:43   Link #196
Dharma

Had to repeat it 3 times. Was it enough though?
Old 2020-05-04, 18:38   Link #197
BassGSnewtype
The Sword of Darkness

I know it's one of her charm points but I feel like you could slam a plate of Adamantium over Bakarina's head and it would leave a nice dent in it... the plate I mean
Old 2020-05-04, 18:44   Link #198
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassGSnewtype View Post
I know it's one of her charm points but I feel like you could slam a plate of Adamantium over Bakarina's head and it would leave a nice dent in it... the plate I mean
Her Denseness at least make sense, she still think the world as a game, even if by now she should now better, specially how all people are acting now, she got so obsessed with some fate ignore how things are now.

And we've a yandere now, two pratically, Georg and Maria
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-04, 18:52   Link #199
BassGSnewtype
The Sword of Darkness

Fair enough, but what about Mary she's also been shown to be a bit obsessive
Old 2020-05-05, 01:40   Link #200
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
Her Denseness at least make sense, she still think the world as a game, even if by now she should now better, specially how all people are acting now, she got so obsessed with some fate ignore how things are now.
And yet the events of the game keep happening. (Even if she steals some of them.)

Tags
reincarnated mc, reverse harem