AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-01-18, 18:12   Link #181
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47

I persoanlly want Sho to see Natsu. His expression will be great I think. Ren needs to step up his game or he just might lose.
Old 2009-01-18, 18:57   Link #182
Sinta

Ren might lose? Why would you say that. Ren his leagues ahead of sho right now. It isn't even a comparison.
Old 2009-01-18, 20:43   Link #183
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinta View Post
Ren might lose? Why would you say that. Ren his leagues ahead of sho right now. It isn't even a comparison.
Of course he's far ahead but he might never get her if he doesn't do anything. He wants to continue with his " I don't deserve anyone attitude" I don't think Sho stands a chance, but man Ren needs to do something.
Kyoko maybe a memeber of Love me but she is becauming more and more populer.
Old 2009-01-18, 21:44   Link #184
SageGaiGar
You are Next

For Sho to even have a chance would be something though.
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 23:53   Link #185
Sinta

I'm not saying he doesn't have a chance, but currently Ren has just about EVERYTHING in his favor.
Old 2009-01-19, 00:20   Link #186
Vinak
Procrastinator

I'd be very disappointed if Sho managed to get back together with Kyoko. Their are some things you just do not do to another person. What he did is one of them, and he should not be so easily forgiven.

I'd be able to settle on the Hikaru guy snagging her away if Ren can't get his act together, but Sho is nothing more than Prey for Kyoko to hunt down.

I can see how it could go down too.

scenario
Spoiler for scenario:

...yea, I would personally love to see this happen.

oh btw, the ch. 134 raws are out.
Old 2009-01-19, 04:32   Link #187
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
scenario
Spoiler for scenario:
wow...that too easy Revenge ...
She need to do more in the ending to take her revenge
Old 2009-01-19, 12:49   Link #188
Vinak
Procrastinator

well yea, towards the end I'd expect something like that to happen.
Old 2009-01-21, 05:06   Link #189
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

134 is out.

Spoiler:

Next chapter on the 5th.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 05:17   Link #190
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Somehow, I think that every Kyoko's role is her path to become more mature. . .Damn, I can't imagine how she will be when she's a pro.

Btw, scary Natsu is scary. And damn, she's a genius too

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 06:29   Link #191
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Natsu or Kyoko I wonder which is more scarier
Really I can't wait for the next one ..
Old 2009-01-21, 09:07   Link #192
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Also. . I just realized that Chiori/Yumika/that scary girl is actually showing her scary side to other for the very first time. I wonder if there's going to be a change of script. .

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 09:14   Link #193
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Of course Natsu from the 2...but if you ask me who's more scarier: Natsu or Mio then i don't know:P...they are scary on a whole different way. Natsu is evil while Mio is hideous.
At least Natsu fully uses Kyoko's acting skill and intelligence. As mutch as Mio Kyoko's grudge and anger. If we some other characters the whole thing becomes like Change123...a whole bunch of "personalities". I would love if the roles that she played can affect somehow her everyday life...not just as sudden change but if Kyoko integrates into her "original personality" the good sides of the roles. Or if she starts to make a "public" version of her character(much like Ren...so i thinking of a gentle Natsu:P)
Question: What kind of roles you think were the best after the Natsu one?
What about Tsukasa from TCP(the Author's previous work)?
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 16:40   Link #194
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.

Natsu is way scarier, Mio was just fucked up........Natsu, you can feel the pure sadism oozing through the pages. The way she smiles while threatening Yumika, pushing her on the hedge and asking her to find a new prey. Like some bored predator in need of something to kill..scratch that...something to dismember slowly limb by limb while tasting the blood. Beyond scary and verging on the sociopathic.

The idea that Kyoko might keep this personnality for a while is terrifying. Can you imagine Ren or Sho handling this?

As for the revenge, something along the line Vinak's scenario but slightly more cruel would be pretty good.
Old 2009-01-22, 16:16   Link #195
HurricaneHige
Uguu~

Natsu is a sadist

Mio is borderline insane

Natsu is mean but there's a limit; Mio most likely has no bottomline, I say Mio is scarier =)

Besides, Natsu is sexy ^_^

I think when Kyouko sees Ren she'll snap outta the Natsu mode, otherwise we'll be in for a good treat ^_^
Old 2009-01-22, 18:49   Link #196
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47

Natsu is conniving, sadistic, evil. ( She sometimes is silly like going out for food in the snow, and gets excited over glittery(princess-like) nail polish)
Mio is tortured, and vengeful, rage-filled, and cynical. (Her attidute regarding Sho)
Koun is lovable and opptomistic and kind ( all of her raining good points and some she wished she had particullery in regards to a parent.)

Each one
of these personality's make up Kyoko but taken to an extreme level or a more focused one. ( And sometimes they are just strait kyoko) She's taken what she knows and applied it. She's followed Kuu's advise well. Can I just say, I love Skip Beat!
Natsu is so cool! In a twisted way. It's the first time Kyoko has been Sexy. The Angel was Beautiful but Natsu is HOT! (And I am a girl and I still think that )
I love how Kyoko can make others act out there parts. Koari and Kimeko really got into there roles beacuse of her. And Kyoko really played her part well manipulating kimiko like that. She is awesome. I want Moko-san and the others to see her. I want to see what they think.

Last edited by Torri_fay_torren@hot; 2009-01-22 at 18:59.
Torri_fay_torren@hot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 05:29   Link #197
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.

Yeah, Moko meeting Natsu would be awesome...and let's not forget ren.
Old 2009-01-23, 12:22   Link #198
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

I second that, Natsu and Ren need to meet!

Failing that, I'd love to see Kyoko in a role co-starring with Ren.
Old 2009-01-23, 14:04   Link #199
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torri_fay_torren@hot View Post
Of course he's far ahead but he might never get her if he doesn't do anything. He wants to continue with his " I don't deserve anyone attitude" I don't think Sho stands a chance, but man Ren needs to do something.
Kyoko maybe a memeber of Love me but she is becauming more and more populer.
Ren doesn't have to do anything. Even if he doesn't do anything. He's always on Kyouko's mind. When she's in trouble, When she's scared, When she needs confidence, when she has an epiphany.... What person do her thoughts take the shape of? Ren; he is everything to Kyouko... just like Sho was. Except he sees and loves the person that she is. He loves the qualities that Sho took for granted. He supports her..he doesn't just take. He is light years ahead of Sho. He doesn't have to change a thing.

No matter how popular she becomes... Kyouko is not that shallow, it won't effect her.
She seeks Ren out consciously and unconsciously. Never Shotaro. The only feelings that I have seen her display for him. Is leftover regret and anger at herself...She just projects it on to him. Even that is disappearing thanks to Ren.

She no longer wants to just beat Shotaro. She actually wants to prove to Ren and herself. She is just that good...

Sho doesn't stand a chance ^_^. I actually prefer him with her. He isn't good for her. Ren is...so I ride the SS Ren and Kyouko. They are so perfect for each other you can't help but ship them. ^.^

I am going through withdrawal...hurry!

Last edited by hakisak; 2009-01-23 at 14:19.
hakisak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-24, 13:51   Link #200
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Perhaps seeing some important character's reactions to Natsu would be interesting...my speculation:
-Moko: can't recognise her and she speaks with her at first just like a "stranger". Then if they're spending more time she suddenly recognise her and she would be realy surprised.
-Ren: nothing special. Ren have seen Kyoko as Natsu a little bit and he can guess what'll she look like.
-Sho: Can't recognise her and starts flirting with her. Natsu will go with a the flow to a certain extend and then she reveals she is Kyoko.SHOCKED
-Yashiro: SHOCKED
-Maria: EXCITED...how beutifull onee-sama!
-LME President:SURPRISED
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shoujo