AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-30, 19:46   Link #181
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu View Post
The "Renon" ones are fake...at least until now.

This episode...this episode feels bad, man. Not even 10 minutes into the real gameboard and
Spoiler for episode 6:
So Kanon crying about how he like Jessica and thinks of it as true love = Okay
Battler crying over the woman he loved, who just DIED in the last game = Not Okay

uhuh. Alright then.
Old 2009-12-30, 19:49   Link #182
Kitsu
The unlucky one

Don't misunderstand! <No! NOOOO! I hate what Kanon does..it's way to early...nothing has happened yet! On the whole I kinda dislike the Kanon development that seems to take place.

But Battler seemed just so I don't know...off. He should be glad that at least there is A Beato but he came off as a ungrateful person and I felt pity for that "new" Beato more than I felt for Battler.
Old 2009-12-30, 19:51   Link #183
June 1983

Would you say he is acting more .... Kinzo-like? DX

I am having terrible visions of the Battler-is-Kinzo theory, in which Erika is the siblings' mother and everything. GOD NO

Why does he marry Erika? I still don't understand!
Old 2009-12-30, 19:56   Link #184
~Ayane~

Quote:
isnt it just her dream? (em....or somebodys else) and btw i didnt see anyone saying excatly who is she marrying yet o_O
Old 2009-12-30, 20:01   Link #185
June 1983

I'm referring to zorahk's comments from the previous page:

Quote:
If I'm understanding correctly, the first five minutes are something like this:

Battler reluctantly gets married to Erika
Battler wakes up in an unfamiliar room, and when he tries to leave the door is chained. He can't open it, and when he tries to speak he cannot.
Ange wakes up in 1998, alive, and meets Featherine (Hachijou)
This person is playing the game, but maybe their Japanese isn't perfect so they aren't entirely sure what is going on. So hopefully that part of it is in fact a dream.
Old 2009-12-30, 20:02   Link #186
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Don't misunderstand! <No! NOOOO! I hate what Kanon does..it's way to early...nothing has happened yet! On the whole I kinda dislike the Kanon development that seems to take place.

But Battler seemed just so I don't know...off. He should be glad that at least there is A Beato but he came off as a ungrateful person and I felt pity for that "new" Beato more than I felt for Battler.
The Beato that was there was the one he created. He's not ungrateful he's just upset. It's like if you get a new toy after your favorite old was ruined. Both are the same toy, but the new toy won't feel the same to you as the old one. It's sorta that mentality.
Old 2009-12-30, 20:05   Link #187
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by June 1983 View Post
Would you say he is acting more .... Kinzo-like? DX

I am having terrible visions of the Battler-is-Kinzo theory, in which Erika is the siblings' mother and everything. GOD NO

It is Erika's fantasy.

If she marries the Game Master, she'll BECOME the Game Master. Somehow.

Well, not exactly that, but that's what she's aiming for.
Old 2009-12-30, 20:06   Link #188
zorahk

Yeah, it doesn't really happen. Sorry I needed to be more clear on that part.
However, the person she is fantasizing about marrying is definitely Battler.

I don't know if this is as important as the fact that Ange wakes up in 1998, though...
Basically this means that piece Ange died, but Meta-Ange is still alive, or something like that.
However her memory is kinda screwy and she asks Amakusa where they are, ETC.
Old 2009-12-30, 20:08   Link #189
~Ayane~

Quote:
This person is playing the game, but maybe their Japanese isn't perfect so they aren't entirely sure what is going on. So hopefully that part of it is in fact a dream.

lol so maybe Battler has a nightmare in which he is forced to marry Erika but he doesnt want too, because he loves Beato XD and yeah that sounds really Kinzoish its scary

Quote:
It's like if you get a new toy after your favorite old was ruined. Both are the same toy, but the new toy won't feel the same to you as the old one. It's sorta that mentality.
this is sad.
so
a) our real previous Beato will never come back?
b)new Beato can feel rejected
c)maybe she is the same Beato but her memory cracked so in a way she is not the same ?

aww my head
Old 2009-12-30, 20:10   Link #190
Kitsu
The unlucky one

Quote:
The Beato that was there was the one he created. He's not ungrateful he's just upset. It's like if you get a new toy after your favorite old was ruined. Both are the same toy, but the new toy won't feel the same to you as the old one. It's sorta that mentality.
I understand this but...I just felt bad for the new Beato. It ins't her fault you know
Old 2009-12-30, 20:10   Link #191
TsundereCake
真 ラブ

So did Battler revive Beato with her personality split in to MOE and TROLL & create multiples of Beato who call him "father", or is it only one of those?
Old 2009-12-30, 20:12   Link #192
~Ayane~

just how many beatos we have now? i hope only two o_O
Old 2009-12-30, 20:13   Link #193
Kitsu
The unlucky one

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsundereCake View Post
So did Battler revive Beato with her personality split in to MOE and TROLL & create multiples of Beato who call him "father", or is it only one of those?
As far as I understood she is Beato but you know our Beato was 1000 years old and her character was formed through her experience etc. and now our new Beato is new and of course doesn't have those experience and therefore not the same.

Edit: Kanon's name is Yoshiya or Joshua or so the reading aftre his name says. While I owuld go for the Yoshiya since Jessica is saying something like "unlike my strange name"
Old 2009-12-30, 20:15   Link #194
TsundereCake
真 ラブ

Quote:
As far as I understood she is Beato but you know our Beato was 1000 years old and her character was formed through her experience etc. and now our new Beato is new and of course doesn't have those experience and therefore not the same.
So pimpdaddy Battler didn't create multiples of Beato? Well, I'm sure he was thinking about it
Old 2009-12-30, 20:18   Link #195
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ayane~ View Post
this is sad.
so
a) our real previous Beato will never come back?
b)new Beato can feel rejected
c)maybe she is the same Beato but her memory cracked so in a way she is not the same ?

aww my head
Not exactly. He plans to use the two Beatos he created in order to revive our Beato from EP 1-5.
Old 2009-12-30, 20:25   Link #196
bigemperor

Quote:
This episode...this episode feels bad, man. Not even 10 minutes into the real gameboard and....
i don't want spoilers but IS THAT THRUTH???????????? only 10 minutes in the gameboard?? all was metaworld scenes?????????? i don't want to spoil myself but i don't like how that sounds =(
Old 2009-12-30, 20:27   Link #197
Kitsu
The unlucky one

Quote:
i don't want to spoil me but IS THAT THRUTH???????????? only 10 minutes in the gameboard?? all was metaworld scenes?????????? i don't want to spoil myself but i don't like how that sounds =(
I think I write a lot of suff that is being misunderstood today. We get meta before the games starts and then when we finally get into the gameboard it doesn't even take ten minutes for the spoielr to happen.
Old 2009-12-30, 20:29   Link #198
bigemperor

MY BAD sorry kitsu =(

i don't have to enter into this thread XD, i only want to know if this episode was as epic as episode 5, the curiosity is killing me.
Old 2009-12-30, 20:33   Link #199
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigemperor View Post
MY BAD sorry kitsu =(

i don't have to enter into this thread XD, i only want to know if this episode was as epic as episode 5, the curiosity is killing me.
Besides, how can all the shit that goes down in the game board possibly be contained in ten minutes?
Old 2009-12-30, 20:36   Link #200
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigemperor View Post
MY BAD sorry kitsu =(

Really depends how you see it. It has some feel of epic to it, but I can't say its as enjoyable.

EP 3 > EP 5 > EP 4 > EP 6 > EP 2 > EP 1

That's the rating for me. Maybe when I play with a better translation for EP 6, since now it's majorly me reading with basic knowledge XD
Closed Thread