Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-20, 09:31   Link #181
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
I also grudgingly admit that this is the first episode in quite a while that hints at an underlying story by Kubo in regards to Ichigo. Ichigo's transformation was so unexpected and baffling at first, but as soon as I take into consideration about the portion where Ichigo is observing the outside struggle, almost from a distant, while his body lies motionless nearby..... It hints at why Aizen left Ulqui there..., that it might be more to Aizen's plan to cultivate Ichigo's potential to completing the perfect hybrid Aizen has dedicated himself to create for centuries. The power-up also doesn't feel like a cop out just because the process isn't a conscious one by Ichigo. Ulqui also thought that wasn't Ichigo.

We can also say that if Ichigo was dead, his body would have corroded and crumbled away instantly like any other Shinigami/hollows that turns dead in that realm. Ichigo is dead already, technically. Recall the entire training session with Tessai at the beginning of the show. So the question is why his body persevered to stay put when Ulqui put that hole in his chest instead of crumbling away in blue energy dust? And why wasn't her healing taking effect right away? Something about Ichigo's make up that put him aside from the norm of a shinigami?
There is definitely a lot we don't know about Ichigo because he has a hollow inside him. We're getting more and more questions as to what and why too. I totally forgot how a shinigami dies and didn't realize that correlation, so thanks for that.

Quote:
I enjoyed this episode. For once I've enjoyed Orihime's dialogue which are few and far between to begin with. Her seiyuu did a wonderful job at projecting the helplessness of the situation. Did she appear a little scared at the end at the sight of this newly transformed Ichigo?
She definitely did a good job. I only laughed a little at the Kurosaki-kun's and her reaction to Ichigo getting up transformed was classic. Her beloved Kurosaki-kun was no where to be seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Here's one scene that I preferred in the SC2 version

Spoiler:

Might as well show the whole vid, not like it's a spoiler anymore. Funny how they even changed a few mechanics: Inoue not getting blown away, sound of Hollowsaki, sound of sonido...I preferred them all in SC2!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlMoNrs2wgU
I like SC2's version better too. It emphasizes Ichigo's speed more. We know how strong Ulq is so there is no need to focus on that. Also, the sound effect for sonido is important. Plus I don't think Orihime would fly away like...maybe a little but not that much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Menori and Rori... had to think for a second to recall as to who those two were, but then I remembered those two were the ones that laid the sweet ass-beating on Orihime the last time. If I remember one of them even dragged her around the floor by pulling on the hair. I remember this portion because the camera was for some reason focused on her nether region as she was being dragged. Yeah, I agree that it is indeed puzzling why she couldn't heal Ichigo. I also wonder how much Orihime understand about her own ability? The way she was starting to lose it in the episode, it seems like she has a very little understanding about how her power works.
We saw earlier that Orihime's ability didn't let Ichigo out to help Nel while she transformed and fought those many episodes ago so that could be a factor. However, I think she could not heal him because she was so heart broken and distraught.
Old 2010-05-20, 10:32   Link #182
Kafriel
Senior Guest

When Ulq was blocking Ishida's arrows, I bet Ulq was like, "Your arrows cannot hurt me, my wings are like a shield of steel!"
Old 2010-05-20, 10:53   Link #183
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

Something that bugged me after watching this where the hell. Were the other four captains I'm sure they would have at least felt Ulq's get stronger and such,
Old 2010-05-20, 10:55   Link #184
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Angel View Post
Something that bugged me after watching this where the hell. Were the other four captains I'm sure they would have at least felt Ulq's get stronger and such,
They used up their Battle Points, and are trying to get their players to buy collect more cards.
Old 2010-05-20, 11:29   Link #185
kitten320

Mayuri is probably looking through Sayazel's lab, Unohana is a healer not fighter, Byakuya and Zaraki both are majorly injured and need some healing to be done.

Unohana might be healing them right now.
Old 2010-05-20, 12:00   Link #186
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Mayuri is probably looking through Sayazel's lab, Unohana is a healer not fighter, Byakuya and Zaraki both are majorly injured and need some healing to be done.

I think a reaction from a couple of them when Ichigo transformed would have been cool. It'd just add to just how strong Ichigo is now. And I only say a couple because I find it so stupid when each and every character has to add a gasp or huh to the situation.
Old 2010-05-20, 12:04   Link #187
kitten320

Yeh it does get irritating.

Though all of them had done enough gasps about Ichigo's power in the past, I kinda have no interest in repeating same procedure =/

Better with some other characters.
Old 2010-05-20, 12:38   Link #188
Randumo24
Banned

Quote:
Are you sure that it deserves it?
Like I said, they still have FKT to do. There are more fights, & more I want to see there. People we rarely see fight, or the whole budget on another Ichigo fight?

Quote:

Sounds about right. Besides, if all 4 of those captains showed up, Ichigo wouldn't have to fight. I'm pretty sure that the 4 captains could take care of Ulquiorra.
Old 2010-05-20, 12:41   Link #189
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Kenny would take Ulquiorra's lance nuke head on with a menacing grin
Old 2010-05-20, 14:11   Link #190
kitten320

Exactly, Ichigo has too many fights, you can't make them all high budget. Others also need it.

I myself mostly look to Barragan's fight and for some good quality there.
Really hope they won't spent too much money on Hitsugaya though...
Old 2010-05-20, 14:14   Link #191
Aqua Knight

I think background , I mean the night and all is hard to animate with HQ but still the animators did a good job on animating sand and etc. in GJ fight, here they did a good job , but still not enough. And soundtrack...
Well, Orihime's main theme is wonderful but everything else in this fight was so unfitting music.

But I liked Ichigo transformation moment, it was awesome.
Old 2010-05-20, 16:20   Link #192
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Are you sure that it deserves it?
Hell to the ya
Old 2010-05-20, 16:34   Link #193
Kuorsaki007

? Doesn't Ichigo has '2 bodies' ? one in the real word - his real body - and the seoncd body the Shinigami body / soul ? how his real body poop ?

? When he transform he had big HOLE in in him , and the next image they show him again - he has this "new little hole" ... why!?

? wtf is Soul Carnival?

? Will it be explain How/When Aizen started to move to the other side ( or it was his plan from the start to join 13 Protection Squad.. etc) , how he 'connected' with the arrancars world? why the arrancar make him in charge and listen to him? he's their enemy - a shinigami . etc...

? does bleacch manga alreayd end aizen/arrancar story? even if not , when it ends - is there new story?

! I guess next time we going watch ichigo crazy tranfsom is Movie 4!!! when is it air?

! damn so many question - we'll have to wait and wait and wait :P

! I agree too that the animation should be like Grimjjjjjow fight , it's a Very Important Event in the story - like his first Bankai , first time using his mask for so long ( Grimjjow) etc
Old 2010-05-20, 16:38   Link #194
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
? wtf is Soul Carnival?
It's a PSP game.
Old 2010-05-20, 17:05   Link #195
Randumo24
Banned

Ulquiorra is a midlevel boss, not as important.
Old 2010-05-20, 20:11   Link #196
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randumo24 View Post
if ulquiorra is just a midlevel boss then what do you consider grimmjow? a goomba? the goomba got a real nice budget.
Old 2010-05-20, 20:30   Link #197
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randumo24 View Post
Sorry man, but I totally disagree. A mid-level boss is not that powerful and all. Ulq is second to the final boss right now.
Old 2010-05-20, 20:32   Link #198
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
Kenny would take Ulquiorra's lance nuke head on with a menacing grin
At least he'll die with a smile
Old 2010-05-20, 20:37   Link #199
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Orihime getting blown away by Ichigo just standing up was hilarious. I laughed so hard, so hard.

I haven't watched an episode of Bleach in a long time and I just went through 267 to this one. I was really impressed with the quality. It didn't feel like a shitty money-milking anime. I got the impression that the director and the team actually cared.

Also, I really love watching the lighting for the special attacks.
Old 2010-05-20, 20:43   Link #200
kitten320

She was blown off because of a sword swing, not because he stood up. He was already standing.