AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-04-16, 20:41   Link #1981
Guest2

I like Kouki's character as it is. It makes for interesting possible future conflicts. I really want to see Kouki blowing up at Hajime bitch slapping Tio, and conveniently ignoring the pleasure she gains from it. But there's also his possible massive shock when he learns what Hajime did to Shizumu. He probably won't even believe the true story of why he was killed. He will also probably be shocked by how much Aiko still believes in Hajime's merciless actions. So many possible future entertaining scenes, I hope Kouki never changes.
Guest2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 20:42   Link #1982
BW95
Banned

Speaking of Tio, how does Hajime usually interact with her? I hear violence.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 20:44   Link #1983
omegasereon

So who thinks Kaori MIGHT join Hajime at the end of this arc? I don't think she would since she was shocked when he killed the demon and she needs time to maybe sort her feelings.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 20:48   Link #1984
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
So who thinks Kaori MIGHT join Hajime at the end of this arc? I don't think she would since she was shocked when he killed the demon and she needs time to maybe sort her feelings.
Let's see. I can imagine her bitching and being driven to tears at seeing the new Hajime. Hajime as he is now will rebuke her or reply coldly with maybe just a hint of emotion, causing a rift between them. She won't follow him. Or may she will but Hajime doesn't want to take her along. Perhaps we'll see a Naruto and Sasuke dynamic.
Old 2014-04-16, 20:49   Link #1985
blankerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
obviously doesn't want to have Tio with them and Tio enjoying the cold looks, slaps, etc. so just doing what he can to ignore her existence.

even if he tried to run.... she's going to try and find him since she already considers him her master so it would be more troublesome atm to ditch her.
blankerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 20:49   Link #1986
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
I'm on the fence about the possibility, but I sincerely hope she will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Asking Hajime to spare her isn't the irritating part(although it is naive and deluded), but the part where he tries to go all "I'm a hero, so listen to me" is what drives the rest of us crazy. Where the hell does he get the right to pretend they were friends and that Hajime should listen to him after he just saved them? He isn't intentionally arrogant, but its like he speaks from his ass. It's hard to like him even when he is right, and he usually isn't.
This. So much this. A naive and deluded hero, I can stand since there's chance for them to grow, and there's certainly a charm to that naivete. But Kouki? I just want to kick him in the balls.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 20:52   Link #1987
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
I don't think she'll get the chance right now. Wolf in sheep clothes-kun has been supposedly waiting for something to get the proper chance to pull out whatever he is thinking; having one leader injured and the other one confused seems like the proper conditions to me. If they play their cards right, Hajime might leave and not realized what's going to happen; and Kaori is obviously going to get involved in the bad side of the deal.
Old 2014-04-16, 20:53   Link #1988
bludvein

Quote:
It alternates between ignoring her, Hajime being kind of repulsed by her masochism, and him giving her a "reward" in the form of some kind of violence. It actually is kind of funny, considering she is obviously not unhappy with the treatment. It isn't like some other stories with the gender-flipped version, where its treated like its funny but really isn't. Like ZnT.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 20:53   Link #1989
Guest2

Quote:
Asking Hajime to spare her isn't the irritating part(although it is naive and deluded), but the part where he tries to go all "I'm a hero, so listen to me" is what drives the rest of us crazy. Where the hell does he get the right to pretend they were friends and that Hajime should listen to him after he just saved them? He isn't intentionally arrogant, but its like he speaks from his ass. It's hard to like him even when he is right, and he usually isn't.
I definitely understood what you found irritating, but I see no difference in it from any of his previous deluded statements and ignorance. Kaori even called on his arrogance in thinking he can judge Hajime right way back in chapter 1. I'm hoping for similar future scenes from Tio, Aiko and the other girls.
Old 2014-04-16, 20:58   Link #1990
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest2 View Post
I definitely understood what you found irritating, but I see no difference in it from any of his previous deluded statements and ignorance. Kaori even called on his arrogance in thinking he can judge Hajime right way back in chapter 1.
But his dickery wasn't as high back then. Ordering your friend who was supposed to be dead and just saved your ass on the basis that you're the hero is stupid and a jerk move, not just emotionally but also logically.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 21:02   Link #1991
maniac88

Quote:
sometime she is the one requesting for the violence...
theres a scene where hajime throw a man to the wall, the man fainted on the spot and a moment later hajime notice tio watching the man with a face full of envy and so hajime gave her a slap and she recieve it with a face full of satisfaction and arousing sound.
maniac88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 21:08   Link #1992
kazzuya13

Quote:
I would like that to happen. Then Hajime can hurt his pride by trashing him. Also I hope Hajime will do something to Daisuke. He probably won't kill him but you never know what Yue/Shia would do if they find out it was Daisuke who tried to kill Hajime
More like before he could be near Hajime he will already be thrash by Yue or Shia. By the way did Hajime know that it was Daisuke you throw that fireball at him(I kinda forgot because it was already too long ago since I read it)?
Old 2014-04-16, 21:09   Link #1993
blankerer

yue was giving hajime a massage and shia wanting to sit by him.... the handsome merchant guy approaches and then gets thrown... tio looking with envy at the guy that got thrown and then tries to sit by hajime like shia... commence slapping to keep her away
----
he is pretty much sure that it was Daisuke so yes
blankerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 21:11   Link #1994
Guest2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
But his dickery wasn't as high back then. Ordering your friend who was supposed to be dead and just saved your ass on the basis that you're the hero is stupid and a jerk move, not just emotionally but also logically.
Maybe, but the basis wasn't just that alone, as it was definitely a well meaning request and related to the same reason he didn't kill her before. But personally I don't see any difference in arrogance level of his previous and current ignorant statements. I've always found him ridiculously delusional and will enjoy reading the girls around Hajime pop his fantasies like Kaori did in the past.
Old 2014-04-16, 21:15   Link #1995
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
More like before he could be near Hajime he will already be thrash by Yue or Shia. By the way did Hajime know that it was Daisuke you throw that fireball at him(I kinda forgot because it was already too long ago since I read it)?
Daisuke is top of his internal suspect list, but he doesn't know with 100% certainty.

If it gets to the point where Daisuke actually attacks Hajime again.....Well, farewell, you won't be missed. Otherwise I'm fine with just letting him humiliate himself for now. He is really only a threat to Kaori, and seeing him get splattered would be a footnote if Hajime's party does it. That's why I think his inevitable betrayal will happen later and force the class to deal with him.
Old 2014-04-16, 21:16   Link #1996
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
no he doesn't... yet...

@all
kouki charm is that every god damn time he speaks you want to beat him up, i mean, he is totally the type that dies early you know peace and faith in humanity and all that good goody shit...
i wonder what he wanted to be in our world... maybe a super hero like shirou or something (Shirou at least has a decent and good power, kouki was just a normal human...)
let's think this well, kouki has no chance in the industry, he would try to make friends with everyone and probably people would make use of that to take advantage of him, his wife would probably cheat on him (hell he would not even take her virginity*if she still was one* with fear of hurting her or taking out her purity or some more crap like this....).
anyway i hope hajime put him in his place, his good goody mode is already becoming arrogance it's time to show him how small he is...
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 21:19   Link #1997
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Daisuke is top of his internal suspect list, but he doesn't know with 100% certainty.

If it gets to the point where Daisuke actually attacks Hajime again.....Well, farewell, you won't be missed. Otherwise I'm fine with just letting him humiliate himself for now. He is really only a threat to Kaori, and seeing him get splattered would be a footnote if Hajime's party does it. That's why I think his inevitable betrayal will happen later and force the class to deal with him.
*sigh* Unfortunately, Daisuke won't be trying to take on Hajime himself now that he's seen Hajime's current strength.
Old 2014-04-16, 21:25   Link #1998
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest2 View Post
Maybe, but the basis wasn't just that alone, as it was definitely a well meaning request and related to the same reason he didn't kill her before. But personally I don't see any difference in arrogance level of his previous and current ignorant statements. I've always found him ridiculously delusional and will enjoy reading the girls around Hajime pop his fantasies like Kaori did in the past.
generally, most people annoyed with Kouki because he's too ignorant, and this ignorant gap is even greater when it compare with Hajime, even before falling to abyss, the problem also isn't lies with Kouki alone, the church also treated him as the leader, the special hero and that fuel his inflated ego, so Kouki action is simply the result of being too "sheltered", they only go to dungeon before, and with Meld accompany them, so they never have to actually face the threat of dying like Hajime, and because they are protected by Aiko, they never actually treat this war seriously. People getting annoyed is because even Kaori and Shizuku eventually understood meaning behind the word "war" while he's still ignorant in his own world, which is really bad since it shown that he never actually take interest in anything beside his surrounding, the proof is that he only recognize the demon when he meet them rather than speculate.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 21:27   Link #1999
bludvein

Quote:
*sigh* Unfortunately, Daisuke won't be trying to take on Hajime himself now that he's seen Hajime's current strength.
Logically he wouldn't, but Daisuke is more than a little unhinged. He is a coward, but he is also insanely jealous. If he makes a move it wouldn't be on Hajime directly. He'd get some kind of bomb, hire someone else to attack him, take Miu hostage, or something else of that nature. Although if he touches Miu his death would be quite gruesome....now I kind of want to see.

Last edited by bludvein; 2014-04-16 at 21:47.
Old 2014-04-16, 21:29   Link #2000
omegasereon

Quote:
Well I don't think anyone will try to take on someone who just stomped a demon that nearly defeated the strongest of the entire class. Though you never know what Daisuke/Houki will do. They might believe it was just luck or w/e and he is still weak so they might try something, which I am hoping Hajime will destroy them.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel