Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-13, 01:38   Link #2021
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Negro View Post
What the hell? Sasuke has Karin, who btw is also a Sasuke-fangirl!!! Sasuke gave up his choice to be with Sakura, plain & simple and the poor girl poured out her heart to him, lol (That was one of the best emotional scences in Naruto).
I doubt she still has romantic feelings for him, the only feelings she might have is just to help him as a friend in dire need of saving.
ya really think about it...

first he chooses revenge mission and evil training before her... then when they finally find him, to save him from orochimaru's evil, he attacks both Naruto and her without the slightest sign of remorse. and we can consider what sasuke is intending to do next... not to mention that Sasuke never did have any real positive points beyond being strong and cool; the basis for sakura's love seemed like something of a shallow high school crush (such things are generally fleeting and easily forgotten)

i mean, what the hell would it say about Sakura's character if she were to still love him afterall this?... caring about him and wanting to help him get his messed up life on track is one thing, but to love him beyond any other guy? ya seriously, there is a limit to these things. He's got no real redeeming qualities, and has spent that last 3 years pointing out how much he does not care about them all...

compare him to Naruto... Naruto is honest, caring and totally devoted to those he cares about; he'll travel to hell and back for his friends. not to mention that he can really lighten the mood and cheer people up. Sasuke doesn't hold a candle to naruto... hell we could even bring up rocklee for comparison... a lot like Naruto, but pretty uncool...

in all believability, Sakura could not still love sasuke due to how little there is to like and and all the crap he has done in the past few years... Sakura can do much better
Old 2009-03-13, 08:18   Link #2022
El_Negro
Smurfee

^^ So you agree with me or not!?
Old 2009-03-13, 08:20   Link #2023
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Fake spoilers are FAIL >:|

Never trusting a early Naruto spoiler again...
Old 2009-03-13, 08:47   Link #2024
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Fake spoilers are FAIL >:|

Never trusting a early Naruto spoiler again...
Did you read it in a blog?... because that blog is full of fail.
Old 2009-03-13, 09:43   Link #2025
ToshiroHitsugaya
Head Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
From what I got from the most Recent Chapter... Sakura still wants Sasuke's testies
how do you get that

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubeE View Post
I really think it would ruin the anime if Naruto got with Sakura. It would almost be like turning their backs on Sasuke.
also it is possible for sakura to get over sauske(I mean in part 2 their is not that kinda fell of any of the charecters likeing sauske any more not even from Ino do you get the dire hard sauske is the best thig in the world that you had in part 1) the charecter have matured. I also hard someone say that they would walk the same path has their sanin counterparts but that is unlikely

Naruto-Jiraiya (naruto is not nearly as perveted as Jiraiya during the seris there is Jiraiya trying to peak on any young girl but naruto is only interest in sakura)
sauske-Oricmaru(oricmaru only wanted power. sauske only wants revengeslight differnce)
Sakura-Tsunade(these are the only charecers that I would say are alike)

now more than likely naruto will end up sakura(if you remember after naruto's battle with orichmaru. Yamoto hinted at sakura's feeling for naruto as being something more)

Now I would also say it is possible that naruto could wind up with Hinata if she lives(now I no that naruto dident like her or think of her that way but sometimes you dont think of someone that way untill they say they like you or something else happens but you can count on naruto atleast having a talk about her feelings after the battle at some point.)

also it could be that naruto will start seeing Hinta but it not work out and him realising that he really like sakura.

on the other hand it will only be sakura or Hinta that end up with naruto

here is how I see he relationships

Naruto Sakaura or Hinata

Shikamaru-Temari

TenTen will end up with Lee or Neji

Hinata - will end up with naruto or maybe Kiba

Ino will end up woth ether shikamaru,Choji or Sai

Sakura will ether end up with naruto

sauske will ether end up Dead,Alone,with another guy(lets face it sauske has never show an interest in girls), or some unnamed girl
Old 2009-03-13, 10:53   Link #2026
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToshiroHitsugaya View Post
how do you get that
It was a fake spoiler

Quote:
now more than likely naruto will end up sakura(if you remember after naruto's battle with orichmaru. Yamoto hinted at sakura's feeling for naruto as being something more)
I cant see any obligation for Naruto to be with Sakura, Hinata, Ramen girl or whatever...
Old 2009-03-13, 10:54   Link #2027
El_Negro
Smurfee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToshiroHitsugaya View Post
how do you get that

also it is possible for sakura to get over sauske(I mean in part 2 their is not that kinda fell of any of the charecters likeing sauske any more not even from Ino do you get the dire hard sauske is the best thig in the world that you had in part 1) the charecter have matured. I also hard someone say that they would walk the same path has their sanin counterparts but that is unlikely

Naruto-Jiraiya (naruto is not nearly as perveted as Jiraiya during the seris there is Jiraiya trying to peak on any young girl but naruto is only interest in sakura)
sauske-Oricmaru(oricmaru only wanted power. sauske only wants revengeslight differnce)
Sakura-Tsunade(these are the only charecers that I would say are alike)

Now I would also say it is possible that naruto could wind up with Hinata if she lives(now I no that naruto dident like her or think of her that way but sometimes you dont think of someone that way untill they say they like you or something else happens but you can count on naruto atleast having a talk about her feelings after the battle at some point.)

also it could be that naruto will start seeing Hinta but it not work out and him realising that he really like sakura.

on the other hand it will only be sakura or Hinta that end up with naruto

here is how I see he relationships

Naruto Sakaura or Hinata

Shikamaru-Temari

TenTen will end up with Lee or Neji

Hinata - will end up with naruto or maybe Kiba

Ino will end up woth ether shikamaru,Choji or Sai

Sakura will ether end up with naruto

sauske will ether end up Dead,Alone,with another guy(lets face it sauske has never show an interest in girls), or some unnamed girl
Man I'm surprised at u guys u completely forgot about his other chick Karin from Hawk
Old 2009-03-13, 11:02   Link #2028
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Negro View Post
Man I'm surprised at u guys u completely forgot about his other chick Karin from Hawk
either he forgot on he is NOT a manga reader...
this is a non-manga tagged thread we are prone to forget
Old 2009-03-13, 11:25   Link #2029
El_Negro
Smurfee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
either he forgot on he is NOT a manga reader...
this is a non-manga tagged thread we are prone to forget
Meh!!!
Old 2009-03-19, 11:13   Link #2030
Jill Valentine

If naruto will end up with one of them the series will finish, i mean that's what has to happen with sakura or hinata or no one, so wait until the end and hope for the best, accept i would love to see sasuke being nice to sakura after all that nerve she still loves him
Old 2009-03-19, 11:24   Link #2031
Saasha

-Sakura has shown no indication that she would like to move on from Sasuke.

-Naruto believes she loves sasuke & sakura hasn't done anything to prove this notion wrong; So there's no way in hell is he going to selfishly pursue Sakura seriously, cos that just isnt Naruto. Until Sakura gives him clear signls that she is infact interested in Naruto romantically & given up on Sasuke, until he's sure his bestfriend/bro has no feelings whatsoever for Sakura, Naruto doesnt have any reason not to attempt to move on. Now, that Hinata has confessed , he atleast has a reason to move on. I believe he'll give her a chance.

-Sasuke isnt the bastard that everyone seems to think he is, atleast imo. In fact, I've always found his major flaw to be that he is loyal & self-sacrificial to a fault. It's why he left. People who call him selfish for leaving refuse to acknowledge the reasons behind his defection. He's the kind that will destroy himself if it means that his precious people are safe. Ya, Ya, I know he plans to crush Konoha but I'm going to reserve judgement on that until we get more insight from him. The elders as far as I'm concerned deserve to die. It's one thing to kill the perpetratrators of a coup d'etat & another thing to massacre an entire clan. He cares about Team 7 & that's enough of a basis for his eventual redemption & real reunion with Team 7 to occur, as far as I am concerned.

- As for Karin, she's interesting & I like her alright but unfortunately for her, she's too late of an addition to the manga to actually form a romantic bond with sasuke, not to mention sasuke has shown zero interest in her unless it has to do with his mission. Even Sakura has recieved plenty more attention from Sasuke in comparison. Besides, she has an infinitely more interesting relationship with Suigetsu.

So, to conclude, I dont believe Naruto will end up with Sakura ever. I do believe sasusaku & naruhina will be the canon pairings in the end.
Old 2009-03-19, 12:08   Link #2032
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for spoiler:

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2009-03-19, 13:07   Link #2033
Fran~
floating away...

meh... the question is if Naruto has feelings for Hinata... until now... zero.

Naruto isn't in love of Hinata. Sakura doesn't love Naruto... so, Naruto until now, will end with no one.
Old 2009-03-19, 15:25   Link #2034
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saasha View Post
-Sasuke isnt the bastard that everyone seems to think he is, atleast imo. In fact, I've always found his major flaw to be that he is loyal & self-sacrificial to a fault. It's why he left. People who call him selfish for leaving refuse to acknowledge the reasons behind his defection. He's the kind that will destroy himself if it means that his precious people are safe. Ya, Ya, I know he plans to crush Konoha but I'm going to reserve judgement on that until we get more insight from him. The elders as far as I'm concerned deserve to die. It's one thing to kill the perpetratrators of a coup d'etat & another thing to massacre an entire clan. He cares about Team 7 & that's enough of a basis for his eventual redemption & real reunion with Team 7 to occur, as far as I am concerned.

- As for Karin, she's interesting & I like her alright but unfortunately for her, she's too late of an addition to the manga to actually form a romantic bond with sasuke, not to mention sasuke has shown zero interest in her unless it has to do with his mission. Even Sakura has recieved plenty more attention from Sasuke in comparison. Besides, she has an infinitely more interesting relationship with Suigetsu.
Sasuke IS a bastard...
His reasons for wanting to kill Itachi, simple revenge and nothing more, he wasn't protecting anyone. He was willing to surrender his body to Orochimaru who he knew full well had the intent to destroy kohona... The only reason he did not Kill Naruto in there fight was because he did not want to obtain power the same way itachi did; it had nothing to do with caring about naruto... after years when he saw Naruto and Sakura, his first thought was to come down and attacked them, including Sakura who we all know is much less able to protect herself than Naruto...

Going into Manga material
Spoiler:

Essentially all of Sasuke's actions has be defined by his motivations revolving around Itachi and his clan... he has done NOTHING for the sake of Naruto, Sakura, or the village since he left the village... he has not even showed one single sign that he cares about them

Honestly, sakura can do a hell a lot better than Sasuke... he's terrible boyfriend material... not just Naruto, but even Rock Lee would be an improvement compared to him

Last edited by Slayerx; 2009-03-19 at 15:52.
Old 2009-03-19, 16:32   Link #2035
El_Negro
Smurfee

Quote:
Sasuke IS a bastard...
His reasons for wanting to kill Itachi, simple revenge and nothing more, he wasn't protecting anyone. He was willing to surrender his body to Orochimaru who he knew full well had the intent to destroy kohona... The only reason he did not Kill Naruto in there fight was because he did not want to obtain power the same way itachi did; it had nothing to do with caring about naruto... after years when he saw Naruto and Sakura, his first thought was to come down and attacked them, including Sakura who we all know is much less able to protect herself than Naruto...

Spoiler:

Essentially all of Sasuke's actions has be defined by his motivations revolving around Itachi and his clan... he has done NOTHING for the sake of Naruto, Sakura, or the village since he left the village... he has not even showed one single sign that he cares about them

Honestly, sakura can do a hell a lot better than Sasuke... he's terrible boyfriend material... not just Naruto, but even Rock Lee would be an improvement compared to him

quoted for truth

The dude CUT his ties with Konoha, hell I wouldn't be surprised if he up and decided to form his own damn village, Konoha has too much ill past relations with him & his clan, and staying there migh dredge up the bad & painful memories. At least he still considers them good friends and thanked them for the good time memories but still.....he's a bastard

Sakura has to move on or else she'll look like a friggin love-sick puppy, like Steve Urkel's girlfriend Elmyra

Last edited by El_Negro; 2009-03-19 at 16:53.
Old 2009-03-19, 21:17   Link #2036
ria1414

I hear that Naruto and Sakura get closer when Sasuke leaves the village. Yeah, I know, that's not the same as getting together, so I too will have to say that Naruto should end up with someone new, not Sakura (who really doesn't deserve him), and probably not Hinata either. Hinata appreciates Naruto, but the two of them are way to different, with Hinata being shy and demure, and Naruto being an extrovert and rebellious.

Last edited by NightWish; 2009-03-23 at 10:04.
Old 2009-03-20, 05:16   Link #2037
Saasha

Quote:
Sasuke IS a bastard...
His reasons for wanting to kill Itachi, simple revenge and nothing more, he wasn't protecting anyone.
I beg to disagree. Revenge is only one aspect of why he wanted to kill Itachi, which still is perfectly justified imo. There are a number of other reasons as well.

-Loyalty to his clan. As the sole sane survivor of the Uchiha clan he is obliged to fulfill his duty to the dead. He believes that the Uchiha's were enforcers of the Law. It is evident that he is proud of his clan's heritage & his beliefs would be incorporated into his actions as he seeks justice for his clan's massacre. He employs the same logic while killing Orochimaru, even pointing out how disgustingly similar he is to Itachi & how he despises people like that.

- The brother he loved & idolized above all others killed his/ their mom, dad & everyone that mattered to him when he was 8 yrs old on a supposedly selfish whim, in order to test his capabilities, he said. Of course, an 8 yr old can easily comprehend such an insane notion, NOT. You dont think Sasuke would have wanted some real answers from his dear brother? You do remember that Sasuke asks Itachi 'why', before he dies, I hope?

- Itachi told his impressionable, terrified 8 yr old lil bro to hate him, to survive, cling to life in an unsightly cowardly manner & chase after him to kill him. I believe Sasuke ,again felt obligated to kill his bro, not for his own sake, but for Itachi's sake as well. He sensed & saw the guilt in Itachi's eyes & the wish to be freed from it at Sasuke's hand. Despite professing to hate Itachi for the mindless massacre, some part of the lil Sasuke that worshipped his big bro, still loved him & couldn't deny him this wish.
Spoiler for manga:

- Survivors Guilt. Sasuke suffers acutely from this. I was weak & unable to protect my precious people. I was unable to do anything to stop my brother. Even worse, I helplessly watched as my clan got massacred, I was the only one left alive, I alone escaped death & didn't share the same fate as them. (He feels responsible for the entire incident. )There must have been something I could have done to prevent it from happening. I dont deserve to live a normal life when everyone else is dead because of me. I have to make it up to them. I will avenge them to atone for my sins.

-Do you really expect him to lead a normal life in konoha with naruto & sakura & get on with starting a family, rebuilding the Uchiha clan when his psycho bro is still alive out there?Who is expecting you to kill him someday? Who might come back to look for you, Obviously not to give u his best wishes ? Maybe he'd even be delighted to see that there are more Uchiha's he can test his capabilities on ?

Do u really think it is possible for sasuke to live in constant fear for the rest of his life? It wouldnt be fair to himself, not to his wife, family & definitely not to his friends. Itachi still being alive, puts all people associated closely with sasuke in immediate danger.

Cutting his ties with sakura & naruto was something he felt he had to do. He has no right to drag them into his messy scheme for revenge. They would be better off without him. He mentioned that he considered staying with sakura & naruto & leading a normal happy life but his heart still chose revenge because living a normal carefree life wasn't something he felt he could do until he had had his revenge.

He considered & weighed all his choices & then decided on revenge. It wasn't a hotblooded ' I want to kill, spill his blood, make him suffer like he made me suffer' kind of revenge. He has very good reasons & it was a very wise decision imo. I doubt anyone would behave any differently if we were in his shoes. The only thing is the idiot insisted on carrying all his burdens alone & left naruto, sakura & kakashi out of it. He believed that cutting his ties with them would solve everything. As much as this frustrates me abt him, It's also something I admire about him.

Quote:
He was willing to surrender his body to Orochimaru who he knew full well had the intent to destroy kohona...
Yes, I covered the fact that sasuke was self-sacrificial to a fault. He would do anthing to achieve his goals, even destroy him self. Though, the manga clearly illustrates that he never planned to surrender to Orochimaru's will right from the start, so your arguement is moot. He killed Konoha's biggest threat & planned to do so right from the start. We've also seen that even when he was with Orochimaru, he draws the line at killing innocent people.

Hmm... I also think learning how to suppress & control his curse seal was a large motivation for sasuke's defection. He has no idea that anko has the curse seal as well since no one bothered to tell him. Kakashi's seal wasn't helping him any, so once again I agree with his defection except for how painful it was to watch him leave konoha.

Quote:
The only reason he did not Kill Naruto in there fight was because he did not want to obtain power the same way itachi did; it had nothing to do with caring about naruto
Right, You expect Sasuke to come right out & say that he cares about Naruto. By refusing to do what Itachi did, he atleast proved he had morals, not to mention, he clearly implied that naruto was his best friend simply because the mangekyou sharingan can only be obtained by killing one's closest friend.

Quote:
... after years when he saw Naruto and Sakura, his first thought was to come down and attacked them, including Sakura who we all know is much less able to protect herself than Naruto...
The reunion was full of pretense 90% of the way. You really bought into it? Sasuke did what he had to do to dissuade sakura & naruto from chasing him.
Nope, you have no idea what his first thought was at all 7 neither do I. Sasuke's actions & thoughts often contradict each other. You gotta read b/w the lines. Besides, if sasuke really wanted to hurt/kill them, he could have done so in the blink of an eye. Sakura attacked him first. He definitely hesitated for a long bit. before he retaliated. I would have liked to see if he really would have hurt her. Unfortunately Kishi decided to have Yamato intervene.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler for manga:
Spoiler:

Quote:
True, Sakura could do a hell of a lot better than Sasuke, but it isn't about who deserves to be loved; it's about who you choose to give your love to, unconditionally. Sakura chose Sasuke to give her love to. She has yet to retract her offer. When she decides to give up on Sasuke & give her love to lee or naruto instead, then I will support her.

Last edited by Hunter; 2009-03-26 at 14:00.
Old 2009-03-20, 13:12   Link #2038
Palerogue
SasuSaku Forever!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
I beg to disagree. Revenge is only one aspect of why he wanted to kill Itachi, which still is perfectly justified imo. There are a number of other reasons as well.

-Loyalty to his clan. As the sole sane survivor of the Uchiha clan he is obliged to fulfill his duty to the dead. He believes that the Uchiha's were enforcers of the Law. It is evident that he is proud of his clan's heritage & his beliefs would be incorporated into his actions as he seeks justice for his clan's massacre. He employs the same logic while killing Orochimaru, even pointing out how disgustingly similar he is to Itachi & how he despises people like that.

- The brother he loved & idolized above all others killed his/ their mom, dad & everyone that mattered to him when he was 8 yrs old on a supposedly selfish whim, in order to test his capabilities, he said. Of course, an 8 yr old can easily comprehend such an insane notion, NOT. You dont think Sasuke would have wanted some real answers from his dear brother? You do remember that Sasuke asks Itachi 'why', before he dies, I hope?

- Itachi told his impressionable, terrified 8 yr old lil bro to hate him, to survive, cling to life in an unsightly cowardly manner & chase after him to kill him. I believe Sasuke ,again felt obligated to kill his bro, not for his own sake, but for Itachi's sake as well. He sensed & saw the guilt in Itachi's eyes & the wish to be freed from it at Sasuke's hand. Despite professing to hate Itachi for the mindless massacre, some part of the lil Sasuke that worshipped his big bro, still loved him & couldn't deny him this wish. Itachi's death was the only thing that would redeem him & what do you know, it was exactly what Itachi wanted from Sasuke. For sasuke to have detected this & to still want to kill Itachi speaks volumes of his affection for Itachi.

- Survivors Guilt. Sasuke suffers acutely from this. I was weak & unable to protect my precious people. I was unable to do anything to stop my brother. Even worse, I helplessly watched as my clan got massacred, I was the only one left alive, I alone escaped death & didn't share the same fate as them. (He feels responsible for the entire incident. )There must have been something I could have done to prevent it from happening. I dont deserve to live a normal life when everyone else is dead because of me. I have to make it up to them. I will avenge them to atone for my sins.

-Do you really expect him to lead a normal life in konoha with naruto & sakura & get on with starting a family, rebuilding the Uchiha clan when his psycho bro is still alive out there?Who is expecting you to kill him someday? Who might come back to look for you, Obviously not to give u his best wishes ? Maybe he'd even be delighted to see that there are more Uchiha's he can test his capabilities on ?

Do u really think it is possible for sasuke to live in constant fear for the rest of his life? It wouldnt be fair to himself, not to his wife, family & definitely not to his friends. Itachi still being alive, puts all people associated closely with sasuke in immediate danger.

Cutting his ties with sakura & naruto was something he felt he had to do. He has no right to drag them into his messy scheme for revenge. They would be better off without him. He mentioned that he considered staying with sakura & naruto & leading a normal happy life but his heart still chose revenge because living a normal carefree life wasn't something he felt he could do until he had had his revenge.

He considered & weighed all his choices & then decided on revenge. It wasn't a hotblooded ' I want to kill, spill his blood, make him suffer like he made me suffer' kind of revenge. He has very good reasons & it was a very wise decision imo. I doubt anyone would behave any differently if we were in his shoes. The only thing is the idiot insisted on carrying all his burdens alone & left naruto, sakura & kakashi out of it. He believed that cutting his ties with them would solve everything. As much as this frustrates me abt him, It's also something I admire about him.

Yes, I covered the fact that sasuke was self-sacrificial to a fault. He would do anthing to achieve his goals, even destroy him self. Though, the manga clearly illustrates that he never planned to surrender to Orochimaru's will right from the start, so your arguement is moot. He killed Konoha's biggest threat & planned to do so right from the start. We've also seen that even when he was with Orochimaru, he draws the line at killing innocent people.

Hmm... I also think learning how to suppress & control his curse seal was a large motivation for sasuke's defection. He has no idea that anko has the curse seal as well since no one bothered to tell him. Kakashi's seal wasn't helping him any, so once again I agree with his defection except for how painful it was to watch him leave konoha.

Right, You expect Sasuke to come right out & say that he cares about Naruto. By refusing to do what Itachi did, he atleast proved he had morals, not to mention, he clearly implied that naruto was his best friend simply because the mangekyou sharingan can only be obtained by killing one's closest friend.

The reunion was full of pretense 90% of the way. You really bought into it? Sasuke did what he had to do to dissuade sakura & naruto from chasing him.
Nope, you have no idea what his first thought was at all 7 neither do I. Sasuke's actions & thoughts often contradict each other. You gotta read b/w the lines. Besides, if sasuke really wanted to hurt/kill them, he could have done so in the blink of an eye. Sakura attacked him first. He definitely hesitated for a long bit. before he retaliated. I would have liked to see if he really would have hurt her. Unfortunately Kishi decided to have Yamato intervene.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

True, Sakura could do a hell of a lot better than Sasuke, but it isn't about who deserves to be loved; it's about who you choose to give your love to, unconditionally. Sakura chose Sasuke to give her love to. She has yet to retract her offer. When she decides to give up on Sasuke & give her love to lee or naruto instead, then I will support her.
Well Said! You can also recall when Sasuke thought of Team 7. That shows right there that he still has feelings for them and they will never go away! I believe in Sasuke to do the right thing. I have always believed in him and I always will. I believe that Naruto/Sakura/Sasuke will succeed where Jiraiya/Tsunade/Orochimaru failed. They are the next generation and they will be the ones to restore peace. They are the King...Like in Shikamaru's and Asuma's Shogi...In time we will just see what happens
Old 2009-03-20, 14:29   Link #2039
El_Negro
Smurfee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palerogue View Post
Well Said! You can also recall when Sasuke thought of Team 7. That shows right there that he still has feelings for them and they will never go away! I believe in Sasuke to do the right thing. I have always believed in him and I always will. I believe that Naruto/Sakura/Sasuke will succeed where Jiraiya/Tsunade/Orochimaru failed. They are the next generation and they will be the ones to restore peace. They are the King...Like in Shikamaru's and Asuma's Shogi...In time we will just see what happens
Yeah he'll do the right thing, leave Konoha that is....

I doubt he'll stay there once all this mess is over, after all his bro just wanted Konoha to be left in peace, he should respect that and build his own village.
Old 2009-03-20, 14:36   Link #2040
El_Negro
Smurfee

Quote:

Yeah.......... let's just hope Sasuke accepts her offer
Closed Thread