AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-03-28, 13:47   Link #2041
omegasereon

Though the short story was altered a bit it was still nice. Anime was a good run, hoping for a season 2!
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-28, 14:06   Link #2042
Mokkori-kun
Disabled By Request

I just finished the anime and I can say it was a fun ride .Now two questions I want to ask the readers of the novel 1.The blonde girl with Reina at the end is it Asagi's and Akatsuki's daughter? 2.The name "Akatsuki Empire" is referring to MC's name or the word "Dawn"?
Mokkori-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-28, 14:14   Link #2043
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkori-kun View Post
I just finished the anime and I can say it was a fun ride .Now two questions I want to ask the readers of the novel 1.The blonde girl with Reina at the end is it Asagi's and Akatsuki's daughter? 2.The name "Akatsuki Empire" is referring to MC's name or the word "Dawn"?
Yeah in the LN, his daughter with asagi was mentioned.
I thought it was Akatsuki's Kingdom not empire.
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-28, 14:25   Link #2044
Bladestorm97

So anyone knows where i can find the translated light novels,cant seem to find them TT
Bladestorm97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-28, 14:30   Link #2045
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Wait, so do Kojou, Yukina, and Asagi know they have daughters in the future, or is this just something we're told in the narrative/background as the readers/viewers?

If they do know, that would be an interesting change to the dynamic ; usually the characters in the love triangle/harem don't know if/what get-togethers will happen.
Old 2014-03-28, 14:31   Link #2046
teejmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
Though the short story was altered a bit it was still nice. Anime was a good run, hoping for a season 2!
"A bit" is an understatement. More like "an entire new sub-plot", but oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkori-kun View Post
1. It's heavily implied. I mean, like confirmed, but not literally. Like read between the lines.
2. Both, actually. Akatsuki (暁), the name of our protagonist, means dawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
Yeah in the LN, his daughter with asagi was mentioned.
I thought it was Akatsuki's Kingdom not empire.
The title is 暁の帝国 (Akatsuki no teikoku). 帝国 (teikoku) means empire, whereas 王国 (oukoku) means kingdom. But Akatsuki's Empire doesn't sound as good as Akatsuki's Kingdom. The latter rolls off the tongue better in English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Wait, so do Kojou, Yukina, and Asagi know they have daughters in the future, or is this just something we're told in the narrative/background as the readers/viewers?

If they do know, that would be an interesting change to the dynamic ; usually the characters in the love triangle/harem don't know if/what get-togethers will happen.
At the end, Kojou and Yukina both speculated it, but waved it off as nonsense. Asagi, like usual, hasn't got a clue. If I recall, the original concept of this short story was a "What if?" situation. But now I guess you can consider it canon.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-28, 17:24   Link #2047
Kakurin
大佐

I was kind of surprised by the decision to include Meiga's conversation with Mogwai and the mentioning of the Priestess of Cain in this episode.
Old 2014-03-28, 17:29   Link #2048
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Hidden conspiracies are everywhere and they don't even have a single clue about it. Or what going to come.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-28, 17:39   Link #2049
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
Hidden conspiracies are everywhere and they don't even have a single clue about it. Or what going to come.
Who do you mean, the characters, or the anime-only viewers, who right now are riding high on Reina, Moegi and the end of the season, while not realising the importance of what Meiga and Mogwai were saying?
Old 2014-03-28, 17:44   Link #2050
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Yeah, that what I meant.

But still, how the hell Natsuki-chan didn't noticed him escaping, Itogami Meiga?

I hope her response would not be the same as Paper Noise. That was to careless, no, irresponsible of her, I tell you.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-28, 17:46   Link #2051
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
I hope her response would not be the same as Paper Noise. That was to careless, no, irresponsible of her, I tell you.
Could she have done anything to stop him in the first place?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-28, 18:35   Link #2052
Kakurin
大佐

Went through the episode. That really was a biggie with Mogwai's and Meiga's lines. Really surprised the heck out of me that they included them. Well, my reservations still stand, but at least they didn't wreck anything with the anime original part. However, would have liked them to show Moegi's little fangs!
Old 2014-03-28, 18:56   Link #2053
kazzuya13

The anime didn't implied that Moegi is also a vampire. It would have gone better if they at least show the future feature of the gang even if it is only silhouette.
Old 2014-03-28, 18:57   Link #2054
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post

The SS only has Kojou and Yukina some what figure it out that they had a kid and somewhat dismiss it. Natsuki likely knows it as well. No one in the past knew about Moegi.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-28, 18:58   Link #2055
Manic
real men love pink

haha of coarse anime didnt, dont wanna imply that kojou has any other relations cept with yukina. I agree i wish they would have shown her fangs too, been a nice way to end the season
Old 2014-03-28, 21:47   Link #2056
SolBlade
Beaver Knight

so the anime ended I wish they could atleast shown Moegi's fangs :/
Old 2014-03-28, 22:38   Link #2057
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
haha of coarse anime didnt, dont wanna imply that kojou has any other relations cept with yukina. I agree i wish they would have shown her fangs too, been a nice way to end the season
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolBlade View Post
so the anime ended I wish they could atleast shown Moegi's fangs :/
Well the anime and the series in total feels biased towards Himeragi, at least from what I know.
Chosen_Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-28, 22:40   Link #2058
haseo0408

An excellent end for the season that leaves the door wide open for a second season in the near future, as we many hope but as someone above said I donīt think it will be this Fall but 2015, the novels need time for more material. I guess we should be in the look around the time the novel reaches the 12 or 13 volume.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 02:01   Link #2059
huanwu26

So question is that how Moegi looks from the LN, I kinda imagined her differently. Also is it already said in the LN that there something up with Mogwai or is it just anime original
huanwu26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 02:02   Link #2060
AceTrigger

In future volumes, did Kojou ever fought a fight by himself without Himeragi interfering?
AceTrigger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cringe heroine, dengeki bunko, fake harem, harem, open ending, strike the blood, vampires