Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-05-29, 08:37   Link #20761
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Just finished lookong at the afterword of the afterword. Want to ask, will there any problem if I translate that part? It should not be included in the licensed part right?
Is there something interesting?
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-29, 08:51   Link #20762
bakapervert
A pervert

^There is two or three SS, some rough sketches of Shia and Yue in the bath, what inspire the author for making the characters and weapons, etc.
Old 2017-05-29, 08:54   Link #20763
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
^There is two or three SS, some rough sketches of Shia and Yue in the bath, what inspire the author for making the characters and weapons, etc.
Ohh, please do it!
Old 2017-05-29, 11:48   Link #20764
dimlik

Quote:
Ohh, please do it, oh Great Baka-Sama! It is probably not included in licensing and even if, till 6 volume in english we will all die out from curiosity( how bad is that... (and it is not earlier than in 2018 at the very earliest...)
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-29, 16:15   Link #20765
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Great Baka-Sama?
Is that praise? Or insult?
Old 2017-05-29, 16:48   Link #20766
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Great Baka-Sama?
Is that praise? Or insult?
Ruki, stop nitpick
Old 2017-05-30, 00:05   Link #20767
Windsgrace

Yeah...I have never been able to call him his name politely because his name is an insult so...yeah. @ Ruki wiseacre. x)
Old 2017-05-30, 01:05   Link #20768
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
Yeah...I have never been able to call him his name politely because his name is an insult so...yeah. @ Ruki wiseacre. x)

To a tsundere, baka is a term of endearment though....
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-30, 10:50   Link #20769
shadowarc

It's better than pervert-sama/hentai-sama (for most people).
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-30, 23:23   Link #20770
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowarc View Post
It's better than pervert-sama/hentai-sama (for most people).
Well is someone is named that and endorses their screen name then I guess they are their own title...
Old 2017-06-01, 04:19   Link #20771
borisdrakoni

Looks like volume 6 took the #2 spot in the Oricon sales rankings for the week of 5/22-5/28. Overall, for the year of 2017, the series is in 27th place for total volume sales.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-01, 09:10   Link #20772
dimlik

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Looks like volume 6 took the #2 spot in the Oricon sales rankings for the week of 5/22-5/28. Overall, for the year of 2017, the series is in 27th place for total volume sales.
Okey, first number is wonderful, but is the second one good or not? (maybe in relation to anime adaption? Well, at least some speculation)
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-01, 18:23   Link #20773
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimlik View Post
Okey, first number is wonderful, but is the second one good or not? (maybe in relation to anime adaption? Well, at least some speculation)
I suppose it depends on your perspective. If you're just looking at it in comparison to the rest of the list, then 27th place doesn't seem all that great. However, considering the sheer number of light novel series out there, ranking 27th in sales for the first half of the year so far is pretty impressive. It's also important to note that of the 26 series that ranked above Arifureta, almost all of them are either series that have already received an anime adaptation or they are spinoffs of a series that has received an anime.
Old 2017-06-02, 04:27   Link #20774
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
I suppose it depends on your perspective. If you're just looking at it in comparison to the rest of the list, then 27th place doesn't seem all that great. However, considering the sheer number of light novel series out there, ranking 27th in sales for the first half of the year so far is pretty impressive. It's also important to note that of the 26 series that ranked above Arifureta, almost all of them are either series that have already received an anime adaptation or they are spinoffs of a series that has received an anime.
I think so too that it is actually good. Nov - May sales ranking 27 , 84.372 sold copies is definitely not bad in so big number of titles.
Old 2017-06-04, 02:35   Link #20775
bakapervert
A pervert

Just finished translating the latest chapter, and yet there actually no comment at all about it here before I finished?

Wow, Kouki sure is unloved isn't he?
Old 2017-06-04, 02:40   Link #20776
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Just finished translating the latest chapter, and yet there actually no comment at all about it here before I finished?

He gets what he deserves.
Old 2017-06-04, 07:50   Link #20777
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:

Well, it is for his character development & just isn't as fun...considering the series' 'usual standards' that is.

At least Endou's arc had enough fun & humor to carry it through its more boring, lacking or "took longer than needed" parts.
Old 2017-06-10, 04:53   Link #20778
borisdrakoni

I think Kune-tan is going to end up being my favorite character in this arc. I had this feeling before during the Kousuke chapters as well, but when the focus is off of Hajime and company for extended periods of time it's usually the new characters who end up taking all the spotlight. Haha, the author's comments are hilarious too. A little girl trio featuring Myuu, Kune, and maybe a second Abyss Lord type character... Yep, I'd read that in a heartbeat.
Old 2017-06-10, 07:16   Link #20779
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

^True, her appearance here has made the last couple of chapters quite entertaining. Would also be interested in a side story featuring those girls.

You know, after some time, a part of me has actually entertained & thought about the crazy fan theory a few pages back that Myuu might just be Hajime's real daughter seeing how eerily similar the author has made her to him.

The plot(lol) I cooked up goes something like:
Spoiler for fan fictiony imaginy go~!:

Super not canon but would be quite amusing if something like that did happen. Would also answer a lot of things too.

Yeah...we really need to read & know her actual backstory more.
Old 2017-06-11, 00:58   Link #20780
bakapervert
A pervert

So it seems the author plan to make a second part to abyssgate arc? Abyss versus Vatican next time?

Also the translation of the next chapter is finished.

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel