AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2022-05-22, 12:37   Link #2061
Lex79

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
What dumb reason is that. Breaking the engagement doesn't mean her family will stop trying to take advantage of Leon.
Of course not, but it's easier for the Redgrave to put pressure on Leon if they are going to become family. From the point of view of someone with Angie's background and education ending the engagement in order to lessen the influence of her family on her beloved is a sensible choice. Of course I personally hope there won't be any real breakup or at least they go back together by the end of the volume.
Old 2022-05-22, 14:38   Link #2062
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Images
Possessed Olivia
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
https://twitter.com/shiosatojyun11/s...09599759073281
So basically, Olivia becomes the Lich King (queen)....xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-23, 05:45   Link #2063
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Arranged marriages are done for political reasons and benefits. The engagement is an alliance, so no engagement means that they don't have that leverage. Leon himself at this point has demonstrated enough military power and prowess that he can legitimately challenge the throne for the right to rule , so the Redgraves are likely banking on the fact that Leon got involved in everything from the first Volume until now because he's in love with Angie. It's why she's told to tolerate things from him that normally would be beneath a woman of her temperament, like if he had actually cheated on her.
No engagement means Angie won't be able to use her family's influence and reputation to protect Leon from the other noble factions though. I don't think she's thought this through.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-23, 06:17   Link #2064
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
No engagement means Angie won't be able to use her family's influence and reputation to protect Leon from the other noble factions though. I don't think she's thought this through.
except for the current Leon, even without The Redgraves backing, he is still the most powerful man in the kingdom, politically and military, plus he literally is the Queen favorite, so there is almost no demerit for him even without the Redgraves, logically speaking
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-24, 05:43   Link #2065
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Quote:
That was when Leon was a Baron. He's a freaking Duke now, he's equal to the Redgraves. Heck, putting aside traditions and factions, the fact basically all the nobles are scared of Leon and know how much the King trust(lol) him, he's now above them.
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-24, 15:43   Link #2066
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
except for the current Leon, even without The Redgraves backing, he is still the most powerful man in the kingdom, politically and military, plus he literally is the Queen favorite, so there is almost no demerit for him even without the Redgraves, logically speaking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinvelt View Post
That was when Leon was a Baron. He's a freaking Duke now, he's equal to the Redgraves. Heck, putting aside traditions and factions, the fact basically all the nobles are scared of Leon and know how much the King trust(lol) him, he's now above them.
Just keep in mind that this is a story written by Japanese Author, and since Asian society focuses more on familial relationship, those aspects are also applied to their story.

What i mean to say is that, even if Leon is a Duke, as long as Angie is related to him, so would the rest of the Redgrave's, and that would put pressure on Leon as Redgrave's can easily take advantage of their familial relationship to him, and Leon would have to accept them unless Angie herself strongly interferes.

It is similar to how, Leon had to put of with his Sisters (aka., Jenna & Finley) even though he is higher status than them.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-25, 01:28   Link #2067
Rinvelt
駄目人間

The point was that Leon doesn't need backing anymore. (As NAJ was talking about how breaking his engagement with Angie would make him lose the Redgraves backing) Before, being with the Redgraves was more advantageous for Leon, but now, it's more advantageous for the Redgraves (which is what Angie fears)
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-29, 04:29   Link #2068
AndrewR5D4

Leon is poor for a noble, made worse by the fact that he has to support Marie's idiot brigade financially because they also have no money. Not to mention he has to compensate people whenever they do something stupid, which unfortunately happens every volume. His title seems ultimately meaningless when you consider he also lacks an estate. That giant plot of land in the Alzer Republic that was given to him by Albergue once belonged to the Feivel Family, and thanks to Leon, it's completely in ruins.
AndrewR5D4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-29, 04:39   Link #2069
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewR5D4 View Post
Leon is poor for a noble, made worse by the fact that he has to support Marie's idiot brigade financially because they also have no money. Not to mention he has to compensate people whenever they do something stupid, which unfortunately happens every volume. His title seems ultimately meaningless when you consider he also lacks an estate. That giant plot of land in the Alzer Republic that was given to him by Albergue once belonged to the Feivel Family, and thanks to Leon, it's completely in ruins.
Finance has never been a problem for leon as luxion can create whatever precious metals or jewels he need, plus leon himself are running an airship-lending and preparing business for the surrounding low and mid-ranked noble house using the principality airships he seized during volume 2
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-29, 16:48   Link #2070
Gerard07

There are no spoilers or illustrations yet for the new volume?.
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-29, 16:54   Link #2071
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard07 View Post
Preview is available on Bookwalker for now.
https://bookwalker.jp/de81b7d689-627...-81d18f3b8ba7/

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-29, 17:01   Link #2072
Twi

Quote:
On Reddit the usual person who would translate stopped I think, but they've got the Megathread up. Oh, and I do remember the first part being translated from Spanish with Finley and Jenna being at ends with each other because the latter NTR'd her, sort of.

I saw some spoilers on the Marie Route, but that was mostly the increased body count.
Old 2022-05-29, 18:48   Link #2073
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
On Reddit the usual person who would translate stopped I think, but they've got the Megathread up. Oh, and I do remember the first part being translated from Spanish with Finley and Jenna being at ends with each other because the latter NTR'd her, sort of.

I saw some spoilers on the Marie Route, but that was mostly the increased body count.
Yes, the Spanish translation continues, by the way, the preview volume has already been translated.

Volume 10 illustration.

https://imgur.com/a/tSjEcdz
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-29, 19:16   Link #2074
Gerard07

So we will see Leon act like a princess literally..., to wait to know how exactly the relationship between Leon and Ange develops in this volume.
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-29, 19:25   Link #2075
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
So we will see Leon act like a princess literally..., to wait to know how exactly the relationship between Leon and Ange develops in this volume.
The guy goes from a badass facing a monster to a princess in danger. I think it must be something to do with ghosts.
Old 2022-05-29, 20:38   Link #2076
Twi

Olivia looked like she was about to murder him for a moment.
Old 2022-05-30, 00:03   Link #2077
haseo0408

Spoiler for Angie:
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-30, 02:48   Link #2078
LG-MAX 2.o

Noelle is the more segure.
Old 2022-05-30, 04:00   Link #2079
mikotohimemiya

I'm still hoping for confirmation of the yuri relationship between Olivia and Angelica, even as part of Leon's harem. And I also hope for the release of a side story of Yuri-route in the Otome game where Olivia and Angelica become lovers. (Before Leon was reborn and lived in Japan. Still, some otome games have at least one yuri route.)
mikotohimemiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-30, 07:34   Link #2080
tsunade666

Info/Summary for voume 10? what's happening in the meeting with Marie's daughter.

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem