AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-29, 01:23   Link #20941
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Actually, yes. And they can vary in Tsun Rank very often too.
Make me a list please This is complete news for me

Quote:
Foy: No reaction?
Gimmy: It's a trap.
Taiyo: Hmm. Hmm. (nods firmly)
Don't spoil my fun

Selene: Your fun huh?

Cassandra: Oh lighten up already

Selene: I don't want to hear that from you >.>

Quote:
Well I was using WH40K as a basis, but since it's a very compound Nagi-class otaku joke I didn't expect you to get it either.
I don't get what you said here either

Quote:
KINSHI!

HAZUKASHI SEIRIFU KINSHI!!!

Yoda no Uta KINSHI!

( this is fun! ^^; )
It appears you too are having fun

You'll explain this to me one day (Maybe? )

Quote:
At least this is a lot more fun than the real Kha...
Nah, I guess he's a really nice guy but with a severe Bluecheesium and Khrack problem

Quote:
The more freedom there is, the more chances is there for crime.

Think about it: 1-button kidnapping, thief, 2 button murder, with a possible area of search for the culprit spanning universes...

I'd say limit it. The risk is too much. Even flight is limited in Michilda.
Hmm....Hadn't thought about that... Proof that I need a break from work (<----Isn't thinking staright)
Old 2008-02-29, 01:52   Link #20942
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
*spasms*

*cries*

HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO TACKLE THIS BACKLOG ON TOP OF EVERYTHING THAT"S HAPPENEND?!?

*calming breath*
Bad enough that I've been confirmed as suffering from depression, and am now scheduled for theraphy to sort out myself. I have a shitload of work. I haven't had time to write. And I come home and I'm all worn out and tired and now even OG1 doesn't make me feel happy and there's so much to do and there's not enough time and there's isn't enough Goose to handle things and it never stops its going and going and goging and goging and the backlog never ever ends and i can't even keep track of it anymore and i barely even have time to sleep and i have almost no time for anything anymore and i can't even rest or do busting tonight because i have to go to church with my parents and....

*sighs*

Alright, forget it, I'm not going to bother with a backlog buster. I'll just handle the OCs.

Thus! OC progression is!

@Reiji's OCs - and don't gimme any crap. Your life sucks, my life sucks too: suck it up and deal with it and don't throw tantrums at me. Especially Dirk. A mechanic learning Neo-Belka? Why the fuck is he offworld in the first place to be a mechanic? TSAB can get mechanics of their own. Figure this out and come back to me.

I have Yuuno as part of Alpha Platoon, Assault Company, OFM. I am working on a believable backstory for him. If I can do it, you can. Stop bitching and fighting Reiji. If you don't like it?

Then shut the fuck up and never step in OC again. Who the fuck gave you the right to skip the haxbusting? Who made you ruler of OC that you attempt to be "more equal" than all of us? You don't wanna abide by OC's dictums, take a hike, Reiji.
And you in your infinite smartness missed what Kagerou said earlier, when ALL OC authors who contribute OCs to Alpha or give input will be mentioned. Just don't ask too hard for prominent roles for OCs... because Anyone Can Die.

@USB: Will bust Rebuilt Frieda, Sayoko and Rebuilt Takeru, in that order. Agnes WILL be busted but has a lower priority.

@ATC: Busting Deep Sky is on low low priority due to the fact that my focus is busting OCs. Besides... I guess you could invoke Rule of Cool on it. *shrug*

@Evil Rick: Will bust Techno-Union and your OCs later. Haxbusting is a group process here.

@dkellis: regarding desk jobs, my little-seen OC 1st Lt. Mikhail "Eternal Virgin" Dornitz (it's a long story which needs to be fleshed out, filled with cracky-lolness that can only come from real life) does desk work. He was a cop with the Erusian Gardai before joining the TSAB (well, a cop who wore body armor), and does intelligence work, ferretting out details, hunting down leads, and a lot of stuff that's really really really boring but absolutely essential.

@Kagerou:
Badass. *clenches fist*

Now I have exactly five minutes to find and print a shitload of pictures before I run back to work.

On top of depression and downness.

I hope Cadia fucking appreciates this.
I think you need to go bed for a while
Old 2008-02-29, 01:55   Link #20943
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post

Hoh? Here's some material

Spoiler for BUNNIES!:

*runs*
They don't even need to use magic with THOSE weapons
Old 2008-02-29, 02:11   Link #20944
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Well, it's been a (long) while, but here it is!

Spoiler for Visiting Day - Part 3:
Yay! Few things to note, what's with the ~su in Wendi's speech? Does she often do that? *reminds self for the 100th time to re-watch StrikerS*

Second, what kind of expression was Fate making??

Third, Treize is a moe as ever.

Ahh...good to have you back indeed.

Quote:
That's it for now...there might be a few erros here and there though

Coming next, some KojixCinque , TreizexNumbers and maybe even a NovexMaren alliance
NovexMaren alliance? For what?

Quote:
Oh, and here's a cute gif of Cinque doing the famous caramelldansen XD
Spoiler for Caramelldansen Cinque:

So MOE I'm going to...*faint*
Being noticing it all over lately. Whats with the craze of avatars or siggies with this dance thing?

Edit: @Evil Rick: Try not to make it a habit to double post.
Old 2008-02-29, 02:12   Link #20945
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Ah, I did not know that.
Certain things always come to light when we least expect it, ne?

Quote:
Lemme retype it first and I'll show it to ya. It might be a while because I'm not a fan of "oh hay let's do-over".
Sure, don't rush it on my behalf. Writing can be tedious stuff, as we've all known.

Quote:
I haven't decided when I'm going to reveal what happened to Ariadne, but it'll probably be later on...
This is going to be another bomb!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Aaah. In fact, that CAN happen. While Julie's years in using these personas of hers has allowed her to basically "pick out" who to use depending on the situation at hand, there will be times when she'll be faced with a situation so confusing that she won't know who to get out.

... like in love for example
I'm imagining Saul coming out unexpectedly ...

*runs*

Quote:
Depends on how advanced and sophisticated the surveillance satellite in question is
I'll just make it simple and summon a huge lightning storm over Escutcheon. Nothing too big, it just covers over 8 km, thus breaking any possible communications between the frontline and the base. Emergency electricity supplies are effectively cut off as well.

... You can't contact the satellite without power, can you?

Quote:
It's great to be finally back!

I whipped up a new concept for the Extension Device System. As of now, Almaria is no longer a Synchronization Device, but is now classified as a AI-Extension Device (as in AI-Module).

And... I've been also thinking of this bit...
Spoiler for nerfed details:
Doesn't look too bad, I see that you're making the advantages less and the disadvantages more. Does it limit Aurion's other more exotic capabilities, like magic particle control? :3

Quote:
BTW, MOAR relationship data.

Spoiler for Lightning:

Eep! Erio is being cutely protective of his adopted mother, and Caro is feeling the heat blues of ... confessions.

But ... bridge bunnies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
So being sick these few days and waking up with a stiff neck after a dream about the Numbers, I see that the backlog is..absolutely horrible. >_<

*salutes the brave souls who fight the monstrosity that is the backlog of Outer Cadia daily*
Good to see that you're back and well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
I'll see if I can make up and finish Promises, Scars sometime soon. Won't be easy with all the stuff in between, and preparing for my trip to Tokyo next week. Plus all the writing blues that's been like a plague lately. -_______-
For a long time, or just for vacation? Anyway, good luck and take care of yourself.

Quote:
I had wanted to create a longer update, but as it is this update for a single section is long enough.

Here's Part III of Blue Magician Julie Liu Ming's profile:

Spoiler for Barrier Jacket:

Fighting Style and Weapons up next

Soul Advent: Infinity Effects Studio ... and now, Soul Advent: Infinite Wardrobe? Man, if this is isn't brilliant, I don't know what is.

And swiping card to change Barrier Jacket? Most astounding!

Does the Barrier Jacket correlate to the individual battle-oriented persona of Julie, or does she change them according to the battle at hand?

Quote:
Spoiler for MSLN Alpha, Episode 2, Scene IIIA:

Hope you like

Like it? I LOVE IT!

Emili-Glen is nice! It's always good to have "moral support" before engaging. Though it looks like Franz is at the receiving end of Naomi's foul humor.

Fast-paced action throughout, and Omega is shaping out to be quite a tough enemy. I thought Caro would've summoned Voltaire when the situation gets out of hand, but guess she didn't (By the way, was the thing chasing them a Mutalisk? The three-pointed glaive sounds familiar. ). And Garyuu Yoda-speak is a bit funny, but that is offset by GARIO'S magnificent entrance!

It's a great surprise that his most powerful attack was stopped, but it does make for a good opening for the OFM's dynamic entrance.

Onwards, to the next chapter we will!

Quote:

Coming next, some KojixCinque , TreizexNumbers and maybe even a NovexMaren alliance
Scary Fate is scary, though it does make for a nice conclusion post-battle. And Agito-Rein is cute.

Quote:

Spoiler for BUNNIES!:

*runs*
Too much ... crack ... these few days ...

*admitted to hospital following a severe tainting of crack in the system*

Quote:
Yeah, I update the OFM links. I do not have either the time or the mental bandwidth. My weekends are all shot to hell. I barely have enough time at night to work.

And Reiji apparently has it in for me.

I'm taking a break from Cadia. Don't expect me back until Sunday. Or monday. Or even Wednesday.

I've hit my limit.
You're probably overworking yourself, Goose, with stress piling up and everything, including overseeing the sanctity of Outer Cadia. It's good that someone is taking TK's mantle of frank HAXXbusting, but maybe you should have a break for a while. Don't worry, we'll not fall that easily. So, have a good rest.

And yes, we do appreciate it.

==============

[Bob]Crack overload weakens PF greatly, here's my chance at a shot of stardom.[/Bob]

Spoiler for Sekuhara?:

PF: Huh? What's this? This looks a bit out of context from what I previously wrote ... Wait ... Is this ...?

Aaron/Aurion: KISAMA!!

Permanence Impact >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PF/Bob

===========

Here's the updated character list.

Spoiler for GuardianS' cast:

I do hope you don't mind the naming scheme. I am bad at naming people.

============

@Aaron: Since you asked for more spoilers, here they are.

Note: Actual chapter may not follow currently inserted dialogue/details/pattern to the letter.

Spoiler for Chapter Seven:

Right, that's about it for now.

Last edited by PhoenixFlare; 2008-03-02 at 04:21.
Old 2008-02-29, 02:32   Link #20946
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Continuing ARIA the Natural. It is really good~~~~

Quote:
@USB: Will bust Rebuilt Frieda, Sayoko and Rebuilt Takeru, in that order. Agnes WILL be busted but has a lower priority.
I had misread it as the other kind of "busts". well, that was until I reached Takeru's part.

BTW, I don't have any good template for Agnes, so this will have to.

Spoiler for ara, ara:

The photographer was found with an oar's mark on his face. It was not fully understood why he acquired such a mark, but it was later found that he accidentally saw Agnes' white-

*radio static*

=========

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Spoiler for Sekuhara?:

PF: Huh? What's this? This looks a bit out of context from what I previously wrote ... Wait ... Is this ...?

===========

Here's the updated character list.

Spoiler for GuardianS' cast:

I do hope you don't mind the naming scheme. I am bad at naming people.

============

Note: Actual chapter may not follow currently inserted dialogue/details/pattern to the letter.

Another bluecheeism worthy of reading.
Old 2008-02-29, 02:34   Link #20947
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

@PF & thread: Franz is on teh receiving side of Naomi's tsun, not Emili.

Naomi's relationship with Franz, formerly a brother who cared about his sister and a sister who adored her brother (she was inspired to join the OFM by him), has now soured and both of them are fueding. This is an important charecter point as previously both hearted each other very much (even if Franz wasn't comfortable with expressing that he hearted Naomi).

And yes, you cannot connect to sat w/out power.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-02-29, 02:42   Link #20948
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:

Naomi's relationship with Franz, formerly a brother who cared about his sister and a sister who adored her brother (she was inspired to join the OFM by him), has now soured and both of them are fueding. This is an important charecter point as previously both hearted each other very much (even if Franz wasn't comfortable with expressing that he hearted Naomi).

Whoops, I mixed up Naomi with Emili (probably because I read Emili's name as full name as Nailo just now ). Edited.

And thanks.
Old 2008-02-29, 02:59   Link #20949
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
~~~~

Well, it's been a (long) while, but here it is!

And FlameS makes a COMEBACK!!!!!

Fate getting a fit when ignored... not sure whether this is OOC or not, but it's cute And jealous Nove is most jealous indeed

But it seems Koji's pimping skill is going place

Looking forward to next chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ
Oh, and here's a cute gif of Cinque doing the famous caramelldansen XD
Spoiler for Caramelldansen Cinque:

So MOE I'm going to...*faint*
twitch:

WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END?!?!?!

Quote:
Keikaku doori must be her favorite phrase.
*imagines Julie with headphone and mic while saying that*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
So Tesla is... vulnerable against men who talks the talk and walks the walk?
Seems that way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
It's not... we hope.

Hopefully it'll at least look as good as this.

Spoiler:
Wow... really give Slayers the makeover it deserves

Though I'd like to think that they'd animate the upcoming series better

Quote:
Imagining Fate's reaction would probably be the hardest... Assuming Tesla's sunk down REALLLLLLLL deep, I can imagine a most shrieking banter.
Man, the drama potential for a Fate vs. Tesla scenario is OFF THE ROOF

Quote:
I do not want to make Hayate a person who would go even in cracks...

"I don't want to 'do it' with an Aurion who does not remember he is my Ojii-chan."

Man, that was creepy.
Now I was a proponent of HayAurion, but even this is...

DOES NOT COMPUTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Anyway, I see some interesting stuff, especially the news of a new Slayers series. I didnt expect that to happen.
Me neither, but it is most awesome news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio

Now with Julie in the picture, and having read her personalities, a lot of ideas have come to mind. Just the type of character that was needed.

Quote:
And surely Kay will deal with it later.

Quote:
Too bad USB didnt include that in her rebuilt profile.
Yes, too bad...

Quote:
SWEET!!

She's surely growing up to be a fine lady...

*runs*

She's had lots of... help afterall

*backs away slowly*

Quote:
Wowowow. Now this is an interesting character.

I see why Julie provides the team with thorough knowledge and advice. I can already picture some funny moments when things just dont go by the book.
Exactly. Expect her to also provide some commentary on whenever she sees a battle of wit... like when Wesson goes up against Gwen in Command and Conquer 4

Quote:
And 11 personalities... I think my favorite is either Rin or Virgil, though I wouldnt mind being lectured and punished by Catty or Rusty, and then being nurtured by Dell

...*ehem*
[/QUOTE]

... Either that, or you get Trisha instead...

*RUNS*

Quote:
And she sure has a lot of BJ forms. How about another one that gives the user the ability to fly?
That'd be an awfully complicated affair, even for Julie (who, like the rest of them can't fly). High jumps maybe, but no flying

Quote:

Spoiler for BUNNIES!:

*runs*

AARON DELIVERS!!!!!

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I think disbelief will be the initial reaction, then stunned silence when people realize she isn't joking, and then Fate desperately (read, 'in utter panic') trying to change Tesla's mind.
Hazard Level Rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko

Warning:
The following profile is the result of a sleepless night spend lieing in bed making up silly stories and profiles while waiting for sleep. Crack is widespread throughout the profile.

Spoiler for Warning: high amounts of crack present, tread with care.:

Ore, Sanjou! was never more apropriate.

And Keroko-kun finally arrives in OC form

Though, why didn't it surprise me when Keroko-kun turned out to be a trap?

*RUNS*

Quote:
Delicious twins are deli- *brick'd*
Emili: "You were saying?"
Glen: "Don't kill our creator, please."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou
And Freidrich is indeed quite a beast. He's more of a true dragon now, not whatever that was during StrikerS.

Spoiler for Future Friedrich?:
Much better I may add

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou
Glen/Emili dynamic is always fun for me to write, cause like I said earlier, it's like Shinji/Asuka with a little bit less tsun (but still enough for the awesome), and a little bit more dere.

And I'll be sure to retain as much GARMondial for the next part along with OFM dynamic.

Looking most forward to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Really now? I wonder what ever you could be alluding to...
Oh you know, stuff like *static* and *static* and also *static*...

*taps radio*

Interference seems to be worse than usual

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Aika is a tsundere!!!

*gets hit by stray flying oar*

Luckily for Al all he gets from her is a "KINSHI!" and not a Naru Punch

Quote:
I realized long ago that the God Emperor of Man can be vulnerable to Lust, and so Kha would be h4xx if he doesn't.

*Dials 666-INQUISITION*

Say goodbye to your freedom Heretic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
And now you have people copying you, imagine how awesome that makes you. I mean, nobody is copying Urataros.

Urataros: That's quite the lie, you know?

Shush, let him dream.

Urataros: I think you and I are going to be great friends.

Quote:
Check out the Thread's Post #2! Fits, desu ne?

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Yaay for ARIA Natural 06! Yaay for Athena-san!!
Yes, Athena-sempai is isn't she?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500
BTW, Keroko, I think you'll definitely like this.

Spoiler for what about Tesla in glasses, we say?:
This is why glasses are so much win: They enhance every girl they are put on

*runs*

Quote:
Or Arado, or Heero, or Tasuku, or even Elzam Ratsel.
The Iron Stomach League

Quote:
I'm sure Lowe-aniki wasn't talking about Frieda.
Actually I was

Quote:
So this is the picture Erio has been talking of!

yes, Frieda-sensei, please heal me with your love and care.

Takeru >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> USB500

Takeru: flirting with Miss Frieda is a no-no. she can heal me, though. >_>

Agnes: ara, ara. Takeru is too embarrassed to admit his feeling.

Sayoko: hazukashii seirifu KINSHI!!!

Agnes/Takeru: EH?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
And did I heard Athena Glory? Because I think I heard the name of my favorite Prima >;3
Yes you did hear the name of our Goddess Athena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
How about some invisible armor?

You kidding me?

MOST SPLENDID IDEA EVER

*RUNS AT LUDICROUS SPEED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
A girl can't even work now because she has to answer to hellish backlog (but this is just like the golden days of old, when Cadia was still young *Emotional*)
Deshou?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora
There are levels for Tsunderes?
Not every tsundere can be as severe as the likes of Asuka

Quote:
Dia: Mission Accomplished

Selene: That's not really nice you know?

Dia: Let me explain who they are.

*10 minutes later*

Selene: Ah...okay, you can do whatever you want. Don't report back to me for the aftermath repairs though...

Dia:

Creator-tan: Yare yare. What have I done?

Quote:
You know I'm right No need to hide it.

I mean: Why can't you guys share her?

*Sits back and waits for the reaction to such a question*

NO

ALICE-CHAMA IS MINE

*RUNS*

Quote:
And what is that supposed to mean?

*whistles*

Quote:
"Ai-sempai" huh? Why do I get dangerous-vibes from this girl?
She's always been dangerous

S&W:

Quote:
Is Vita even interested in a relationship? ()
I dunno...

Last time in OC, Vita was having a... healthy relationship with Felix over he-

*headshot >>> Lowe*

Quote:
*spasms*

*cries*

HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO TACKLE THIS BACKLOG ON TOP OF EVERYTHING THAT"S HAPPENEND?!?
You don't have to if you can't, no one's forcing you to

Quote:
I'm taking a break from Cadia. Don't expect me back until Sunday. Or monday. Or even Wednesday.

I've hit my limit.
I think that you getting yourself together would be a much higher priority than backlog breaking. Don't worry, you're still welcome anytime here, just get your life in order first, then come see us when you feel like it

Godspeed Comrade!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Which reminds me to ask. Lowe, how fast can she change between different modes?
Depends. The Cards at default require about two seconds at max for activation, though this can be accelerated depending on how much additional power is pumped into them, which means you'd want to use more magic if you want to henshin faster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Spoiler for Jail's original says hi:

Quote:
KINSHI!

Yoda no Uta KINSHI!

( this is fun! ^^; )

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
I'm imagining Saul coming out unexpectedly ...

*runs*

???: Julie, I...
Julie: *growing nervous* h-h-hai?!

*man reaches down to kiss*

Saul: What on this fucking earth are you doin you maggot?

???: *sees his lips pressed against manly man's*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare
... You can't contact the satellite without power, can you?
Yup

Quote:

Soul Advent: Infinity Effects Studio ... and now, Soul Advent: Infinite Wardrobe? Man, if this is isn't brilliant, I don't know what is.

Quote:
And swiping card to change Barrier Jacket? Most astounding!

Does the Barrier Jacket correlate to the individual battle-oriented persona of Julie, or does she change them according to the battle at hand?
More like the latter. Julie chooses which mode to use depending on the tactical requirements of the situation.

Though with her Metal Armors, she decides which one randomly... though she always ends up choosing Shaider

And... for those who like to see one of many methods of activating those cards...

Spoiler for Henshin:

Quote:
Too much ... crack ... these few days ...

*admitted to hospital following a severe tainting of crack in the system*

Quote:
[Bob]Crack overload weakens PF greatly, here's my chance at a shot of stardom.[/Bob]

Spoiler for Sekuhara?:

WHAT KIND OF AWESOME AND SUPREME WINNING CRACK IS THIS?!?!?!?!

THE ESSENCE OF Aurion SEKUHARA DISTILLED!!!!

*RUNS*

Quote:

Of the parts above, somehow I am most intrigued by Yuuno's musings on Ambrosia and theology... looking forward to more of that

Quote:
Continuing ARIA the Natural. It is really good~~~~

Quote:
I had misread it as the other kind of "busts". well, that was until I reached Takeru's part.

BTW, I don't have any good template for Agnes, so this will have to.

Spoiler for ara, ara:

The photographer was found with an oar's mark on his face. It was not fully understood why he acquired such a mark, but it was later found that he accidentally saw Agnes' white-

*radio static*

Shiro no Pantsu?

*RUNS FASTER*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-02-29, 03:04   Link #20950
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Quote:

*THUMP*

MARTIN: I thought you said you were taking a break from the OC area? WHAT are you doing in here if you're on break from the OC area?

ATC: O_o; Take it easy on him will ya'?

MARTIN:

ATC: o.o; Okay... Whatever.
Old 2008-02-29, 03:08   Link #20951
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
And all because the very foundation of Naomi's life turned out to be the very same person who nearly wrecked it in the past

This is one saga whose resolution I'm looking most forward to seeing very much.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-02-29, 03:09   Link #20952
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
The Power of OC Compels You.

But...but that's why I came here in the first place .

The voices....get them out of my head!!

Quote:
Trigun movies???? I WANT TO SEE THESE!!!!

Here, I hope no one of us will go and create an OC Humanoid Typhoon with cravings for doughnuts.

Tempting, but I want to try and develop the two I have for now . Plus need to work on some bigger things with some of the other Outer Cadians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
, Changing armors... I never think on that
How about some invisible armor?
Well, Ryotaro has an armor-change system. Just his uses a different system to change specializations. And invisible armor...hmmm....

Quote:
Start working on them then
Maybe later

Quote:
In Outer Cadia the weather is always unpredictable
That it is. It's almost as unpredictable as its residents

Quote:
Possible Let's ask Liana for help then?
Perhaps...I'm sure some 'fun' will ensue

Quote:
The Power of OC Compels you
Nuuuuuuuuu~~~~~

Quote:
Yeah, I update the OFM links. I do not have either the time or the mental bandwidth. My weekends are all shot to hell. I barely have enough time at night to work.

And Reiji apparently has it in for me.

I've hit my limit.
Aww..... I wish you luck in your recovery . We'll be sure to have plenty of backlog and bluechessium awaiting at your return

Quote:
KINSHI!

Yoda no Uta KINSHI!

( this is fun! ^^; )
I have no idea what any of that means . My Japanese really sucks...

Quote:

*taps radio*

Hmm...very odd. Wonder if there's some kinda storm nearby or something?

Quote:

You kidding me?

MOST SPLENDID IDEA EVER

*RUNS AT LUDICROUS SPEED*
Maybe they could have Mayura 'test' out the armor with someone experienced in dealing with experimental Barrier Jackets?

*RUNS*

--------------------

Short Backlog Impact before I sleep . See you guys in a few hours after I wake up...
Old 2008-02-29, 03:18   Link #20953
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
But...but that's why I came here in the first place .

The voices....get them out of my head!!
The Power Of Crack Compels You The Power Of Crack Compels You

Quote:
Kha's having much fun with Aika's "Kinshi" ("Not Allowed") catchphrase.

"Hazukashii Seirifu Kinshi" basically means "Embarrasing comments are not allowed".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki
Or... THEM

*sees red GN particles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki
Maybe they could have Mayura 'test' out the armor with someone experienced in dealing with experimental Barrier Jackets?

*RUNS*
Double Cast-Off plus... Fusion test?

MOST EXCELLENT IDEA EVER

*Double Rider Kick >>> Lowe*

Old 2008-02-29, 03:21   Link #20954
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Quote:

Nah, just someone's got their spread spectrum and frequency hop miscalibrated...

Quote:
CRASH: Hey, has anyone seen where Fox hid my guitar? This is the control for the OC thread master lock right?

ATC: Crashwaitdon'tpullthat!-

----TRANSMISSION TERMINATED----
Old 2008-02-29, 03:30   Link #20955
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:

Naomi's relationship with Franz, formerly a brother who cared about his sister and a sister who adored her brother (she was inspired to join the OFM by him), has now soured and both of them are feuding. This is an important charecter point as previously both hearted each other very much (even if Franz wasn't comfortable with expressing that he hearted Naomi).

This looks to be very interesting. Will look forward for more.

=-------------------=

Quote:
Fate getting a fit when ignored... not sure whether this is OOC or not, but it's cute And jealous Nove is most jealous indeed

But it seems Koji's pimping skill is going place

Looking forward to next chapter

Quote:
twitch:

WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END?!?!?!
Yuunodas: madness? This! IS! OUTER CADIA!!!!

*kicks madness to curbs*

Quote:
Man, the drama potential for a Fate vs. Tesla scenario is OFF THE ROOF
Want to see.

Quote:

She's had lots of... help afterall

*backs away slowly*
can It be........

*backs away very slowly*

Quote:

*RUNS*
Don't say that.

Quote:

*taps radio*

Come to think about it, who set up the jamming towers outside the base?

????: anou, that's not jamming towers. That's...

USB500: what?

Quote:

Luckily for Al all he gets from her is a "KINSHI!" and not a Naru Punch
and she's been dere-dere alot, hasn't she?

Quote:

Indeed! Why didn't I think of that earlier??

Kamina Kagami: *sports orange sunglasses & points skywards* Listen up, Kyoudai!!!! THIS THREAD IS THE THREAD THAT SHALL PIERCE THROUGH THE HEAVENS AND GO BEYOND THE FUTURE!!!! WHO THE HELL DO ALL OF YOU THINK YOU ARE??!!!

Everyone:

Quote:
Yes, Athena-sempai is isn't she?
Sou, sou.

Quote:

*runs*
Truth.

*runs*

Quote:
The Iron Stomach League
I'd rather not join.

50 bucks on Elzam Ratsel identifying the ingredients.

Quote:
Actually I was
you..... DID??????

*backs away from Frieda*

Quote:
Yes you did hear the name of our Goddess Athena

Quote:
Not every tsundere can be as severe as the likes of Asuka
Yeah.

Quote:

NO

ALICE-CHAMA IS MINE

*RUNS*
Run as fast as you can, Lowe-aniki. Alicia Agnes-san is preparing her Unlimited Oar Javelin Works as we speak.

Agnes: ara, ara.

Quote:
She's always been dangerous

S&W:

Quote:
I think that you getting yourself together would be a much higher priority than backlog breaking. Don't worry, you're still welcome anytime here, just get your life in order first, then come see us when you feel like it

Godspeed Comrade!
True words have never been this better.

Quote:

*twitches at mental images*

You've ruined my imagination, Aniki.

*goes to scrub brain with metal brush*

Quote:

Shiro no Pantsu?

*RUNS FASTER*

Linebackers: bless you, Wind Deity!!!

Agnes kills LoweGear, USB500 & The League of OC Gentlemen with Unlimited Oar Javelin Works.

Mai: ....

Baaka.

==================

Quote:
Hint: watch ARIA the Animation.

It's basically the "tsundere" way to say this or that isn't allowed.

---------

Quote:
Kha's having much fun with Aika's "Kinshi" ("Not Allowed") catchphrase.

"Hazukashii Seirifu Kinshi" basically means "Embarrasing comments are not allowed".

Quote:
Double Cast-Off plus... Fusion test?

MOST EXCELLENT IDEA EVER

*Double Rider Kick >>> Lowe*
DO WANT.

Oar Javelin >>>>>>> USB500

EDIT:
I rest my case. Agnes Alicia in glasses = ULTIMATE WIN AND LOVE

Please, can I have more of megane Alicia?

Last edited by USB500; 2008-02-29 at 04:16. Reason: it's confirmed!
Old 2008-02-29, 03:43   Link #20956
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
True, maybe. But we have no instances of same dimensional plane long range transport on the level I'm speaking about. We know Yuuno threw himself and Arf maybe half a mile to a mile in season one. And then it took Yuuno, Arf, and Shamal to throw the Defense Program 250 to 500 km straight up so the Asura could nuke it.
Most people would associate that with the huge mass of the core. Further, neither had to go much further than that.

Quote:
If I were writing an excuse paper, I would lay it down as that long range conventional site to site transport is just too much for a single mage, or small group of mages. And that cross dimensional transfer gets away with single mages pulling it off because technically, they aren't changing position in a dimension jump. Just setting position to Upper Dimensional Space, and then giving a SETPOS command when entering the target world. ("Set my spawn point to factory G on map DEFCON Rising.")

A trick you COULD use, is to jump out to dimensional space, and then turn around and do a new jump... but you have to have a place to land for your middleground or you pop up in space. (Dimensional Space at that.) Space don't like living things too much. It tends to kill them.
Since suitable worlds seem to be everywhere, it couldn't be too hard to set such a point. People jumping from world to world never seem to have trouble finding suitable landing places. So it is just two world to world moves.

Besides, it is rather arbitrary to say that you can say "Set my spawn point to factory G on map DEFCON rising" and not "Set my spawn point to factory G on this map". A game might do that, but that's for arbitrary "gamey" reasons.
Old 2008-02-29, 04:09   Link #20957
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
*imagines Julie with headphone and mic while saying that*

...er... Vocaloid?

Quote:
Exactly. Expect her to also provide some commentary on whenever she sees a battle of wit... like when Wesson goes up against Gwen in Command and Conquer 4
Somehow, the hare-brained Wesson playing an RTS... DOES NOT COMPUTE.

*runs from LineBreaker*

Artei: First time's anyone's been running from that! @_@
Sophia: Kai always gets in trouble... -_-
Quote:

*RUNS*
Oh yeah me neither.

At least we got no worry of ICB from this guy!

*Uomo Ambush + Stunlock >>>> Creator-san*

Ow.
Quote:

*Dials 666-INQUISITION*

Say goodbye to your freedom Heretic
It wasn't mentioned in the Codeeex...

*dragged off*

Quote:

Gotta thank LimitedEternal for finding the most WINRAR pic for the OC thread. There's another of Vita, forgot to save it.

Quote:

*runs*
I fully agree.

*runs from Anita*

Quote:
I dunno...

Last time in OC, Vita was having a... healthy relationship with Felix over he-

*headshot >>> Lowe*
FOR THE LOVE OF VIVIO, IT MUST BE SO!!!

*runs from Beowulf Fliegen*
Quote:

..yeah.

Quote:

Shiro no Pantsu?

*RUNS FASTER*
Long time since we heard that!

Quote:
It's an ARIA thing, like what Lowe says.
Old 2008-02-29, 04:25   Link #20958
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Yuunodas: madness? This! IS! OUTER CADIA!!!!

*kicks madness to curbs*

Quote:
can It be........

*backs away very slowly*

Quote:
Come to think about it, who set up the jamming towers outside the base?

????: anou, that's not jamming towers. That's...

USB500: what?
What... Gap Generators?

*RUNS*

Quote:
and she's been dere-dere alot, hasn't she?
Yup, more so than other tsunderes here class.

Quote:
Indeed! Why didn't I think of that earlier??

Kamina Kagami: *sports orange sunglasses & points skywards* Listen up, Kyoudai!!!! THIS THREAD IS THE THREAD THAT SHALL PIERCE THROUGH THE HEAVENS AND GO BEYOND THE FUTURE!!!! WHO THE HELL DO ALL OF YOU THINK YOU ARE??!!!

Everyone:

[QUOTEUSB500"]50 bucks on Elzam Ratsel identifying the ingredients. [/QUOTE]

Down to the last drop

Quote:
you..... DID??????

*backs away from Frieda*

Quote:
Run as fast as you can, Lowe-aniki. Alicia Agnes-san is preparing her Unlimited Oar Javelin Works as we speak.

Thanks for the warning

*Abducts Alice and RUNS FASTER*

Quote:
*twitches at mental images*

You've ruined my imagination, Aniki.

*goes to scrub brain with metal brush*
Here's some bleach, it'll make the job easier

Quote:

Linebackers: bless you, Wind Deity!!!

Agnes kills LoweGear, USB500 & The League of OC Gentlemen with Unlimited Oar Javelin Works.

Mai: ....

Baaka.
Ow

Quote:

DO WANT.

Oar Javelin >>>>>>> USB500

Reaching episode 9. What's this? A hint of Agnes Alicia wearing glasses?
And sleeping over with Akari

No, not in that manner.

*RUNS*

Quote:
...er... Vocaloid?
Light Yagami

[Lowe Vision]

Light Yagami

Light Yagami

Light Yagami

[/Lowe Vision]

HAYATE'S LONG LOST BROTHER?!?!?!?!?!

*dies of heart attack*

Quote:
Somehow, the hare-brained Wesson playing an RTS... DOES NOT COMPUTE.

*runs from LineBreaker*

Artei: First time's anyone's been running from that! @_@
Sophia: Kai always gets in trouble... -_-
Oh yeah me neither.
*prays for Kha's soul*

Wesson's smarter than he usually is, and is quite able to take down the RTS-Queen Gwen in a straight match

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
At least we got no worry of ICB from this guy!

*Uomo Ambush + Stunlock >>>> Creator-san*

Ow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
It wasn't mentioned in the Codeeex...

*dragged off*
Justice Be Done

FOR THE EMPEROR!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Gotta thank LimitedEternal for finding the most WINRAR pic for the OC thread. There's another of Vita, forgot to save it.
So I saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
I fully agree.

*runs from Anita*

Old 2008-02-29, 04:30   Link #20959
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Last post, and yes, I'm working on Gemini Sisters, Rebuilt as we speak.

Quote:
What... Gap Generators?

*RUNS*
More like......

*the towers suddenly emit beacons*

Oshi-

*RUNS*

Quote:
Down to the last drop
That's very bad.

Quote:
Thanks for the warning

*Abducts Alice and RUNS FASTER*
CH-CHOTTO!!!!

*is hit by Aqua Javelin altogether with Lowe*

Too late.

Quote:
And sleeping over with Akari

No, not in that manner.

*RUNS*
I know. I know. Alicia's motherly love is BEYOND THE SCALE. I wish she were my mother.

*flags Agnesism & Aliciaism banners*

Quote:
Light Yagami

[Lowe Vision]

Light Yagami

Light Yagami

Light Yagami

[/Lowe Vision]

HAYATE'S LONG LOST BROTHER?!?!?!?!?!

*dies of heart attack*
Light: *snickers* Just as planned!!

*runs*

Ja matta ne.

*waves & rides a gondola to the sunset*

Last edited by USB500; 2008-02-29 at 04:51.
Old 2008-02-29, 04:35   Link #20960
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
Most people would associate that with the huge mass of the core. Further, neither had to go much further than that.
I would dispute the mass of the core, but that's off on a tangent.

Quote:
Since suitable worlds seem to be everywhere, it couldn't be too hard to set such a point. People jumping from world to world never seem to have trouble finding suitable landing places. So it is just two world to world moves.

Besides, it is rather arbitrary to say that you can say "Set my spawn point to factory G on map DEFCON rising" and not "Set my spawn point to factory G on this map". A game might do that, but that's for arbitrary "gamey" reasons.
You have to come out of the map first. It's hard to translate how it would function in terms easier to relate to how it would cause problems. The best I can relate at the moment is this.

I will isolate just two universes. Mid childa, and Earth. or Mid and Earth for faster typing.

Now, assuming you start on Earth... You do the usual transfer magics for all your short range stuff. But how does this magic move you? Do you dissassociate into near lightspeed particles and transit to your new location? Not likely... the transfer magic seems to imply things moving rather slow from point to point. If the CORE was any indication. (took something like, 30 seconds to 45 seconds to dump it in orbit.)

Does it warp space? Not that I can tell.

Or does it wormhole tunnel? If the imagery in A's with the core can be considered any kind of indicator. Some kind of spatial tunnel is formed. Like a temporary wormhole. Or fold. For either... the longer the distance you tunnel or fold, the more energy you use. Magic may be a good shortcut... but a Mage is not exactly a nuclear reactor of magic. Not even Hayate.

How do you get past this problem? Well, since we have multiversal spaces, we have a little loophole to exploit.

First, by exiting Earth Universe, you effectively cease to occupy a position in the 3D grid of Earthspace. Therefor, wherever you were, no longer matters. In the same way, it works with Mid. You are entering 3D space from a fourth direction, thus, location in the 3 planes is of no concern, thus you get to designate any 3D coordinet... and you simply APPEAR there.

You then reverse the process to get where you need to be on Earth.

What happens, is that you neither fold Earth Space or change it, and neither do you 'move' at all as far as newtonian physics is concerned. Thus, with dimensional jump magic, you actually never move. You simply cease existing at point A, and come into being at point B.

OR, to simplify matters, I'll drop a dimension.

Starting with a piece of paper.

Your existence is marked by the point of a pencil in contact with this paper.

To move from point A, to Point B, you must drag the pencil across the paper. This expends your graphite and takes time based on the limitations set forth by friction.

OR, like dimensional transference magic, you can take your pencil OFF the paper (moving in the third dimension outside the realms of Paper Space.) and then place it anywhere on the paper you want. Between taking it off, and putting it back, the Pencil never technically moves from point to point and never draws a line.

The difference of course being that you can hold a pencil in the air all you want... but for some air breathing mage, they have to pitstop somewhere. Like another piece of paper floating above your head or taped to the wall.

Thusly, you could say that point to point movement magic is useful, but as you increase the 3rdspace distance between points, the energy requirement skyrockets. And with dimensional transport magic, 3rdspace distance is meaningless. However Dimension transfer magic is still energy intensive... and thus, why it would be kind of silly to use it to jump into combat without say, a cruiser to do the work. And that answer would be because making two hops like that would be as draining as medium range Point to Point hops, and full long range point to point hops would just plain make you incapable of fighting.
Closed Thread