Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-08-26, 07:30   Link #21021
Triok123

[QUOTE=MrStealKun;6128845]
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
The extra story from volume 1 of the light novel goes into it explicitly. Yue's tutor was a woman, and Hajime was her first(and he saw a different kind of hell when he suspected that he might not be).

Thank you so much for answering my question and if you could also answer this I would be grateful

Is there any dark stuff in this novel such as rape and ntr. I know it's an extremely vulgar question sorry.
no, the only almost ntr would be when hiyama killed kaori and eht take over yues body
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-26, 07:33   Link #21022
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStealKun View Post
Thank you so much for answering my question and if you could also answer this I would be grateful

Is there any dark stuff in this novel such as rape and ntr. I know it's an extremely vulgar question sorry.
It is attempted on occasion, but almost always ends with the comical result of the perpetrator getting his privates annihilated before he can accomplish the act(a particular scene from RoboCop comes to mind), which is why the -bel army exists. There are some dark points in the story, but they never become the focal point of the narrative, and are generally resolved quickly.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-26, 07:51   Link #21023
MrStealKun

Quote:
It is attempted on occasion, but almost always ends with the comical result of the perpetrator getting his privates annihilated before he can accomplish the act(a particular scene from RoboCop comes to mind), which is why the -bel army exists. There are some dark points in the story, but they never become the focal point of the narrative, and are generally resolved quickly.
So far has anything bad happened to main heroines?
MrStealKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-26, 07:56   Link #21024
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

She got her body hijacked by last boss
Old 2017-08-26, 08:00   Link #21025
MrStealKun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
She got her body hijacked by last boss
You mean Yue? and was she saved ? also by bad I mean
Bad stuff like rape ntr etc sorry
I'm sorry for asking such vulgar questions. I'm really afraid of stuff like this.
Old 2017-08-26, 08:09   Link #21026
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Vulgar? Pfff.... Don't see it... Yue got her body hijacked and she was saved by her beloved Hajime... Dude, just read the novel... Everything is already translated...
Old 2017-08-26, 08:19   Link #21027
borisdrakoni

Quote:
You mean Yue? and was she saved ? also by bad I mean
Bad stuff like rape ntr etc sorry
I'm sorry for asking such vulgar questions. I'm really afraid of stuff like this.
Lily is really the only character we see who comes close to being raped, but the attempt ended in failure due to Hajime's interference, and the perpetrator was executed shortly afterwards. Honestly, the story goes out of its way to punish the characters you see trying to do it.
Old 2017-08-26, 08:22   Link #21028
MrStealKun

Quote:
Vulgar? Pfff.... Don't see it... Yue got her body hijacked and she was saved by her beloved Hajime... Dude, just read the novel... Everything is already translated...
I know that the novel is translated( didn't know that the whole novel was though) I just don't want to read something in which the main characters are subjected to horrible things like those. So does it (rape or ntr) happen to any of the main heroines ? I apologize for being annoying but after witnessing stuff like that in novels and manga that I read it really messes up my head.
Old 2017-08-26, 08:28   Link #21029
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Lily is really the only character we see who comes close to being raped, but the attempt ended in failure due to Hajime's interference, and the perpetrator was executed shortly afterwards. Honestly, the story goes out of its way to punish the characters you see trying to do it.
Who the hell is Lily??

Quote:
I know that the novel is translated( didn't know that the whole novel was though) I just don't want to read something in which the main characters are subjected to horrible things like those. So does it (rape or ntr) happen to any of the main heroines ? I apologize for being annoying but after witnessing stuff like that in novels and manga that I read it really messes up my head.
Main story already completed and translated... Hell, even our translator already reach latest raw (side story)
Well, I guarantee it, there is no NTR here...
Old 2017-08-26, 08:42   Link #21030
MrStealKun

Quote:
Who the hell is Lily??

Main story already completed and translated... Hell, even our translator already reach latest raw (side story)
Well, I guarantee it, there is no NTR here...
Thank you for clearing my doubts.

Quote:
Thank you as well for answering my question.

Last edited by LKK; 2017-08-26 at 09:17. Reason: posts merged. don't post multiple times in a row. edit instead.
Old 2017-08-26, 09:23   Link #21031
Triok123

Quote:
Who the hell is Lily??

ohhh that's good one
Old 2017-08-26, 09:55   Link #21032
Imagine Breaker

If I understood it right...

Spoiler for raw question:

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-26, 10:23   Link #21033
MrStealKun

I know it's a very random question but what does this emoji mean?
Old 2017-08-26, 20:22   Link #21034
shadowarc

^ Uh oh

Thank you to Bakapervert for the chapter. Rofl, that was definitely worth the wait. A pity we can't see that one week (or maybe more if there's a time difference) adventure where perhaps Maou-sama and Yuusha(lol)-kun are cursing and fighting like Yue and Kaori.
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-27, 01:42   Link #21035
MrStealKun

[QUOTE=shadowarc;6129164]^ Uh oh

I know it means uh-oh I meant to ask what is it used for?
Old 2017-08-27, 01:59   Link #21036
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Dude, you better stop with that, its off topic... if you keep asking something not related to this novel you gonna summon MOD
Old 2017-08-27, 02:02   Link #21037
MrStealKun

Quote:
Dude, if you keep asking something not related to this novel you gonna summon MOD
Oh! sorry I didn't know that and thanks for warning me.
Old 2017-08-27, 05:16   Link #21038
Triok123

it looks like kouki had a thing for moana right?
Old 2017-08-27, 06:00   Link #21039
borisdrakoni

^Didn't he have a thing for Hajime? He said such passionate words to him at the end. "I'll never let you go, Maouuuu!"

Haha, well, in all seriousness, yeah, Kouki definitely likes Moana. I was actually expecting his usual blockheadedness when it comes to women's feelings to be the cause of the pandemonium between her and the goddess, but since he's already aware of Moana's feelings and returns them it will be interesting to see how his interactions with the goddess turn out.
Old 2017-08-27, 06:44   Link #21040
bakapervert
A pervert

^There are also Koone and Lilin who are under suspicion. And in the goddess's world there might be more harem candidate that will appear.

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel