AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-08-27, 11:53   Link #2101
zerozeronine

Since Izayoi's benefactor was Canaria and You's father is a hero in little Garden,think that Asuka has a connection too?

A bit confused,I thought it was Kuro usagi that sent the letter to Izayoi,now it's Canaria,via the Baron,so if Kuro sent 3 letters,then supposedly 4 of them was supposed to appear?
zerozeronine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 12:34   Link #2102
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozeronine View Post
Since Izayoi's benefactor was Canaria and You's father is a hero in little Garden,think that Asuka has a connection too?

A bit confused,I thought it was Kuro usagi that sent the letter to Izayoi,now it's Canaria,via the Baron,so if Kuro sent 3 letters,then supposedly 4 of them was supposed to appear?
Kuro Usagi sent a letter to Izayoi too but he did no open that letter. He went home and had the game with Baron. After that Canaria left another letter to Izayoi and explained a bit. In the end, Izayoi received 2 letters.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 12:44   Link #2103
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

i miss the explantion and i too lazy to look it up

but how did Kurousagi find Izayoi, Yo and Asuka?
Old 2014-08-27, 12:50   Link #2104
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post

Seems to be dumb luck that Black rabbit connected to them. I mean all indications are she summoned people without trying granted its a freakything that the people she summoned are the foster son of her benefactor one is the daughter of the no names strongest fighter and the third well Asuka has a connection we just dont know what it is. Most likely little garden can connect with people who have gifts over the timelines its never really been properly explained so its mostly speculation
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 13:16   Link #2105
zerozeronine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Seems to be dumb luck that Black rabbit connected to them. I mean all indications are she summoned people without trying granted its a freakything that the people she summoned are the foster son of her benefactor one is the daughter of the no names strongest fighter and the third well Asuka has a connection we just dont know what it is. Most likely little garden can connect with people who have gifts over the timelines its never really been properly explained so its mostly speculation

I thought Koumei is from Draco Greif?
zerozeronine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 13:33   Link #2106
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post

How exactly wasn't explained. But:

Spoiler for Vol 1 Chapter 2:

It could be that the one who passed the summoning [Gift] to Kuro Usagi already knew about their existence and their relation with the [No Name] and purposely summoned them.

Or it's just simply a [Gift] that pinpoints the 3 most powerful humans and summon them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozeronine View Post
I thought Koumei is from Draco Greif?
No. Koumei is [No Name]'s former leader.
Old 2014-08-27, 15:24   Link #2107
Dragoon Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Wait I thought he was their strongest fighter and Canaria was both the strategist and leader.
Dragoon Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 15:57   Link #2108
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon Luna View Post
Wait I thought he was their strongest fighter and Canaria was both the strategist and leader.
No, Koumei was the leader of Arcadia, and Canaria was in charge of the alliance they had with other communities, I believe.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 17:04   Link #2109
Dragoon Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
No, Koumei was the leader of Arcadia, and Canaria was in charge of the alliance they had with other communities, I believe.
But where does it confirm that?
Dragoon Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 17:16   Link #2110
cadu_

Quote:
How exactly wasn't explained. But:

Spoiler for Vol 1 Chapter 2:

It could be that the one who passed the summoning [Gift] to Kuro Usagi already knew about their existence and their relation with the [No Name] and purposely summoned them.

Or it's just simply a [Gift] that pinpoints the 3 most powerful humans and summon them.

It was mentioned before that only few can summon a specific person from another world,one of them is Queen Hallowen who had a good relationship with Canaria(not sure if the Queen was part of the alliance),so she might be the one who gave the summoning gift to Kurosagi.
Old 2014-08-27, 17:52   Link #2111
Velsy

I just completed volume 4 and I have 2 questions to ask.

Faceless (Masked girl from Wilo Wisp), I cant quite recall and the exact answer would be hard to find if I backtracked it. Is she human just liked Izzie?. I remember Kuro Usagi saying she could probably give Izzie a difficult challenge. But I cant quite remember if she called her human. Because I'd be looking forward to the match up if they're both human. I think that'd be cool.

2nd question, Is Percher (Black Death Demon lord) going to be part of the gang now ? If so I kinda really against it ><. But its hinted from how shes gotten involved in volume 4.

Why?
Well I recall when watching the anime and reading through the Pipe of Hamlen battle, it was sorta relief to have her put down when she started killing. They had no more time to muck around when casualties were suddenly taken. Not only that, the No Names never new, but Percher had planned after winning the game, to take the rabbit and then kill everyone else. Can they really be sure having someone like that, suddenly join their side ? Has Shiroyasha really made sure the ring is secure, safeties in place.

It never really explained the leaked intel in the last battle vs the Titans. It was decided during the battle for Usagi to attack the Eye of Balor, but somehow Rin finds out about it. So who could of knew of the planning, being at the spot when it was discussed?.

I am generally ok with x-villians joining the main cast when there's reasons behind it. But somehow Percher is just really sketchy. I would say no in this case <.< They have turned oblivious to how lethal she was then O-o They really want someone like this in no names <.< Can it be guanteed she wont attack them in their sleep :s I just get a baaad feeling about it. So yeah, is it unavoidable?

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 18:07   Link #2112
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post

Faceless (Masked girl from Wilo Wisp), I cant quite recall and the exact answer would be hard to find if I backtracked it. Is she human just liked Izzie?. I remember Kuro Usagi saying she could probably give Izzie a difficult challenge. But I cant quite remember if she called her human. Because I'd be looking forward to the match up if they're both human. I think that'd be cool.

2nd question, Is Percher (Black Death Demon lord) going to be part of the gang now ? If so I kinda really against it ><. But its hinted from how shes gotten involved in volume 4.

Why?
Well I recall when watching the anime and reading through the Pipe of Hamlen battle, it was sorta relief to have her put down when she started killing. They had no more time to muck around when casualties were suddenly taken. Not only that, the No Names never new, but Percher had planned after winning the game, to take the rabbit and then kill everyone else. Can they really be sure having someone like that, suddenly join their side ? Has Shiroyasha really made sure the ring is secure, safeties in place.

It never really explained the leaked intel in the last battle vs the Titans. It was decided during the battle for Usagi to attack the Eye of Balor, but somehow Rin finds out about it. So who could of knew of the planning, being at the spot when it was discussed?.

I am generally ok with x-villians joining the main cast when there's reasons behind it. But somehow Percher is just really sketchy. I would say no in this case <.< They have turned oblivious to how lethal she was then O-o They really want someone like this in no names <.< Can it be guanteed she wont attack them in their sleep :s I just get a baaad feeling about it. So yeah, is it unavoidable?
When you win a [Demon Lord]'s game completing all the conditions for winning, you can make the [Demon Lord] a subordinate. The [Demon Lord] in question cannot betray the community.

Pest's situation is rather special. Because of Jin's ability, she's completely under his control.

PS: Hope they'll make Azi Dahaka their subordinate. Just think of how badass their community would be And Azi would assume the form of a pretty and cute human girl and be their new maid \o/

Last edited by Ophis; 2014-08-27 at 18:40.
Old 2014-08-27, 18:17   Link #2113
Bladedknight
Azi GARhaka enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post

Faceless is presumed to be a human, but in Little Garden, the term "human" gets tossed around quite a bit. Willa said Asuka was at Faceless' level by vol 6.

Quote:

Why?

Wut?

Quote:
PS: Hope they'll make Azi Dahaka their subordinate. Just think of how badass they community would be And Azi would assume the form of a pretty and cute human girl and be their new maid \o/
Azi GARhaka is too manly to become a cute little maid.
Bladedknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 18:37   Link #2114
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladedknight View Post
Azi GARhaka is too manly to become a cute little maid.
Azi could become a cute busty maid then Well, jokes aside, I do hope for Azi to become [No Name]'s subordinate. Azi Dahaka was a great character to just perish like that
Old 2014-08-27, 18:45   Link #2115
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Faceless is presumed to be a human, but in Little Garden, the term "human" gets tossed around quite a bit. Willa said Asuka was at Faceless' level by vol 6.
If by volume 6 Asuka is at faceless' level then izayoi would utterly destroy faceless i find that almost mindblowing to believe
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 19:04   Link #2116
Bladedknight
Azi GARhaka enthusiast

Quote:
If by volume 6 Asuka is at faceless' level then izayoi would utterly destroy faceless i find that almost mindblowing to believe
Just comparatively, Asuka with Alma was able to defeat a 4-digit level first generation clone from Azi Dahaka. So that much account for something. But yeah, at first I was a bit confused too, since I firmly believe that Faceless is stronger than Asuka too, but text is text.
Old 2014-08-27, 19:06   Link #2117
bakato

Here's a crazy thought. What if the host who gave Kuro Usagi the summoning gift was the demon lord who destroyed No Name?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 19:12   Link #2118
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
Spoiler for Vol 6 Chapter 6:

While it's possible that Asuka has power on level with Faceless, she does not have technique on par with Faceless. So, I don't think Asuka would have that much of a chance in winning against Faceless.

Izayoi as he is now, I think he is, at the very least, on par with Indra. He is truly on a whole different level compared to Asuka and Faceless.

Quote:
Just comparatively, Asuka with Alma was able to defeat a 4-digit level first generation clone from Azi Dahaka. So that much account for something. But yeah, at first I was a bit confused too, since I firmly believe that Faceless is stronger than Asuka too, but text is text.
Azi Dahaka made those clones on the spot, so they were not a first generation. Where did you get that those clones Azi made were 4-digit? I don't remember it being mentioned.

Last edited by Ophis; 2014-08-27 at 19:32.
Old 2014-08-27, 20:00   Link #2119
Bladedknight
Azi GARhaka enthusiast

Quote:
Azi Dahaka made those clones on the spot, so they were not a first generation. Where did you get that those clones Azi made were 4-digit? I don't remember it being mentioned.
Spoiler for Vol 5:

A first generation simply means clones made from his blood directly. The conditions to make them does not matter, just that they were from his actual blood.

You make some asumptions. And it took Yo going into her Great Garuda form (same race as the 4-digit Roc Demon King) to defeat one. And don't forget how easily the clones slaughtered the Moon Rabbits.
Old 2014-08-27, 20:33   Link #2120
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
Spoiler for Vol 5:

A first generation simply means clones made from his blood directly. The conditions to make them does not matter, just that they were from his actual blood.

You make some asumptions. And it took Yo going into her Great Garuda form (same race as the 4-digit Roc Demon King) to defeat one. And don't forget how easily the clones slaughtered the Moon Rabbits.
The first generation lived for 200 years, so their spiritual power was greater than the ones newly made. And about Yo's fight:

Spoiler for Vol 8 Chapter 3:

Transforming into a Great Garuda doesn't mean that Yo gained power on par with Roc Demon King. Still, the fight was one-sided, there's no way that those clones were 4-digit.

Tags
alternate world, sneaker bunko